And?
-她们快把我逼疯了 -接着喝
- They're driving me crazy. - Take a sip.
我觉得自己很失败
And I feel like I'm failing.
从头到尾都很失败
I just feel like I'm failing all the time.
你不是
You're not failing.
当妈妈很辛苦的
Being a mother is hard.
天哪 真的很辛苦
Oh, my God. It is so hard.
而且我还是雇了全职保姆的
And I have full-time help.
那些自己带小孩的妈妈是怎么做到的
How do the women without help do it?
想象不到
I have no fucking idea.
-向她们致敬 -干杯
- To them. - To them.
当我
And when I...
不说了 不说了 太难受了
Oh, no, I can't. I can't. it's awful.
继续喝
Sip.
接着说
Go.
当我听萨曼莎说
When I heard Samantha say...
哈里会和艾琳乱搞时
that Harry was gonna cheat on me with Erin...
我首先想到的是
my first thought was:
我不能没有保姆
"I can't lose the nanny."
咱们得吃点东西了
We really should eat something.
真为你开心 替你们俩开心
I'm happy for you. for both of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的祝福对我很重要
That means a lot.
坦白地说
I have a confession to make.
我知道你结婚了
I already knew you were married.
你耍我呢啊
You let me go through all that?
我老婆在网上看到消息告诉了我
Yeah, my wife showed me something on the internet.
她一直在有意无意地
You know, she always kind of kept one eye on you,
关注着你
the one that got away.
凯茜还好吗
How is Kathy?
她很好 很了不起
She's great. she's really amazing.
她的纺织品生意越做越大
Her fabric business is through the roof,
还照顾着3个儿子
even with the three boys.
-3个儿子吗 -是啊
- Oh, my God. Three? - Yeah.
荷马 怀亚特和塔特
Homer, Wyatt and Tate.
像是个乡村音乐乐队
Sounds like a country-music band.
希望吧
Here's hoping.
塔特
Tate.
艾登 他们真可爱
Wow. Aidan, they're amazing.
他们都很乖
Yeah, they're good boys.
我们很幸运
We're really lucky.
你怎么样
What about you?
没有生小孩的打算吗
Not in the cards?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们聊过很多次
We've talked about it a lot
我们俩都很爱孩子 可是
and both love kids, but...
那不是我们想要的生活
that's not who we are.
不奇怪 你跟别人都不同
Yeah, doesn't surprise me. You're anything but traditional.
向你求婚时我就知道了
I learned that when I tried to get you to wear a ring.
是啊 瞧 还是老样子
Exactly. and see? still.
不带钻石戒指
No diamond.
-结婚了 -天哪
- And I'm married. - Man...
我太蠢了 求婚居然用钻石戒指
That was my big mistake. trying to get a rock on you.
你是个很特别的女人
You're not like other women.
与众不同
Man, are you not.
你真美
Fuck, you look good.
很性感 恕我冒犯
You look hot. I'm sorry, but you do.
麻哈麻拉[菜]味道如何
Did you enjoy the muhammara?
是我吃过的最好的
That is the best muhammara I've ever had.
这里有7座拱门
There's seven arches.
分别代表不同的阿♥拉♥伯酋长国
One to represent each of the different Arab Emirates.
每来一次我就记住一个国家
I memorize a different state every time I come.
我已经记住4个了
I'm up to four now.
阿布扎比 阿吉曼
I got Abu Dhabi, Ajman...
迪拜 还有 等等
...Dubai and, um, hold on...
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, I'm sorry.
-糟糕 -我该回去了
- Oh, fuck. - Yeah, I should go.
我走了 再见
I'm going. bye.
是从这边走吗
Is this the way?
-晚餐用得如何 -很好
- How was your dinner, miss? - Yeah.
-我和艾登接吻了 -我料到了
- I kissed Aidan. - I knew it.
你说的没错
I know you knew it.
我确实是在玩火
I played with fire.
我对自己很失望 萨曼莎在吗
I'm so mad at myself. is Samantha still here?
我需要你们
I need everybody.
她正准备去约会呢
She's getting ready for her date.
萨曼莎
Samantha!
我在这呢
In here.
我和艾登接吻了 我很害怕
I kissed Aidan. I'm freaking out.
咱们聊聊吧
I need to talk.
我这就来
I'm coming right out.
保拉 给我毛巾
Paula, I need a towel.
前一分钟他还在说着阿♥拉♥伯酋长国名
One minute, he was naming the Arab Emirates...
突然 我们就接吻了
and then, all of a sudden, we kissed.
他主动还是你主动
Did he kiss you? or did you kiss him?
同时 都有责任
No, both. both equally guilty.
我要给大人物打电♥话♥ 告诉他
Yeah, I wanna call Big and tell him.
先冷静冷静
Let's just calm down for a second.
我不想隐瞒
No, really. I don't want the secret.
隐瞒的后果会更严重
The secret to me makes it much worse.
我越早告诉他
So the sooner I tell him,
对他的伤害就越小
the quicker, the less damage it will do.
这儿比纽约早8小时
I mean, we're eight hours ahead of New York.
这是那里未来的事
This is the future.
在纽约什么都还没发生呢
It hasn't really even happened there yet.
我已经语无伦次了
Well, now I'm crazy in Abu Dhabi.
你们什么意见 我应该告诉他吗
So, what do you think? should I call him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
I don't know.
我喝多了
I'm a little drunk.
当史蒂夫告诉我他和别人上♥床♥
When Steve told me he cheated on me,
我绝望了
I was devastated.
可我知道只有那一次时
But now that I know it was only that one time...
-嗯 -伤心痛苦值不值得呢
- Yeah? - Was the pain worth it?
-不知道 -不知道
- I don't know. - Yeah. I don't know.
直接点说就是
Let's get something straight here.
史蒂夫和别人上♥床♥了
Steve had sex.
恕我直言 他确实做了
I'm sorry, but he did.
你们俩只是接吻而已 没什么大不了的
And this was just a kiss. a kiss is nothing.
-和艾登接吻 -吻吻而已
- A kiss with Aidan. - It was a kiss.
-我们曾经相爱过 -只是一个吻
- We have a history. - It was just a kiss.
什么也别说了
Say nothing.
我要告诉他
I am gonna tell him.
拜托
Do me a favor...
明天再说
...and sleep on it.
第一次抽水烟筒
Your first sheesha experience.
很过瘾的
This is very exciting.
把这个管子放到嘴里
You put this pipe in your mouth...
吮吸吗
And suck?
你真聪明
You are a natural.
那边有人在看你
I think you have another audience.
阿布扎比在很多方面都很超前
Abu Dhabi is so cutting-edge in so many ways...
可是在性方面却那么保守
and so backward when it comes to sex.
矛盾啊
And the paradox is...
我现在欲♥火♥焚身
I find myself to be most aroused on my trips here.
没那么夸张吧
Do tell.
如果我们是在巴黎或者马德里
If we were in, say, Paris, or Madrid, right now...
我会把手伸进
I would be having my hand down your blouse,
你的衣服里抚摸你
电影精选列表