- Thank you. - It's okay.
你没伤着吧
Are you all right?
没有 没有
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
骆驼小脚趾露出来了[暗指夏没穿内♥裤♥]
Wow, you have an actual camel camel-toe.
有什么好笑的
Oh, it's not that funny.
中间小沙坑都露出来了
She's having a little sand wedge.
哈里 喂
Harry? Hi!
哈里 你还在听嘛
Harry, are you there?
我刚从骆驼上掉下来了
I just fell off a camel.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你收到我短♥信♥没有
Did you get my texts?
四个男仆居然能把这么多食物和衣服
It is amazing how much food and
装在四个行李箱中 着实令人赞叹
clothing four butlers can fit into four Maybachs.
-谢谢 -请尽情享用
- Thanks. - Enjoy.
真好看啊
Gorgeous.
敬弗德 马祖克 还有...
To Fouad and Marzouk and...
- 哈提米 - 哈提米
- Hatimi. - Hatimi.
-是的 -谢谢
- Yes. - Thank you.
十分抱歉 女士们 打扰你们午餐了
My apologies, ladies, for disturbing your fun.
高鲁 朋友 麻烦你
Gaurau, my friend, if you
帮我个忙 给酒店打电♥话♥告诉他们
would do me the kindness of calling the hotel...
告诉他们我会晚到一两个小时
telling them I'll be an hour or two late.
愿意效劳 先生
My pleasure, sir.
有日落与沙丘为伴
What's the sense in a boring business dinner...
谁还去参加无聊的晚餐上谈生意
when you have sand dunes and sunset?
我说的对吗
Am I right?
你们都看见了吧
You all saw that, right?
天哪 我绝对看见了
Well, I sure did.
那大帅哥是谁
Who's Lawrence of Arabia?
他是个丹麦设计师
He's a Danish architect who
每次来阿布扎比都会住在酒店里
stays at the hotel each time he's in Abu Dhabi.
-人很好 -人很帅
- Very nice man. - Very hot man.
姑娘们 我确定已经非常有性趣了
Well, ladies, I am definitely feeling something down under.
别 别这样
No, don't, don't.
而且他还住在我们的酒店里哦
And he's staying at our hotel.
我下面小妹妹的福音啊
Lawrence of my labia.
那感觉宛若初次
It feels like the first time
那感觉宛若最初次
It feels like the very first time
那感觉宛若初次
It feels like the first time
那感觉宛若最初次
It feels like the very first time
卡拉Ok在美国 玩腻了
Karaoke in the U.S., tired.
卡拉Ok在中东 真新鲜
Karaoke in the Middle East, fresh.
那些女人为什么
Now, why are those women
可以袒胸露乳的
allowed to show their bellies and chests?
这个 据我了解
Well, from my research,
某些肚皮舞夜店是允许的
there's some kind of nightclub-belly-dancer loophole.
道貌岸然的教♥徒♥可真聪明
Oh, those clever religious men.
不好意思打扰一下 我是说"打扰鸟"
Oh, excuse me. I mean, marhaba.
好吧 给我们再上一轮香槟
Okay. Could we get another round of champagne?
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
"灰常"感谢
Shukran very much.
再来一轮
Another round?
看来某人在阿布扎比很能玩哦
You are fun in Abu Dhabi.
在纽约的时候我也很能玩啊
I'm fun in New York.
至少这两年没玩过
Not for the last two years.
是吗 你觉得这就叫能玩了 等着瞧
Oh, really? You think I'm fun now? Just wait.
这感觉宛若初次
It feels like the very first time
大家别起哄了
Give it up, people.
别起哄了 人家很卖♥♥力唱呢
Give it up, Abu Dhabi.
很卖♥♥力给你们唱呢
He's working hard, hard, hard for you.
下面有请四位来自美国的姑娘
Next we have four girls from America.
姑娘们 请上台来吧
Ladies, you have to come to the stage now, please, oh.
手拉手一起上来吧
Put your hands together. Let's go.
很好玩的 多好玩啊 来吧 来吧
It'll be fun. It'll be fun. Come on, come on.
我们都等着呢 美国姑娘们
We are waiting for you, America.
你挑了什么歌♥ 我不会唱怎么办
What song did you pick? What if I don't know it?
放心吧 保证你会唱
Trust me, you know the song.
这是我们的吗
Are those ours?
她们要唱歌♥给我们哦
They're going to sing for us.
我是...
I am w...
-没 还没开始 -等一下
- No, no, no. Not yet. - Wait for it.
好了 开始了
Now. Now we come in.
我是女人 听我说
I am woman, hear me roar
我们是不可忽略的
In numbers too big to ignore
我太清楚曾怎样假装被忽视
And I know too much to go back and pretend
因我曾听说过一切
'Cause I've heard it all before
也曾经历过那黑暗的时代
And I've been down there on that floor
而再也没人能如那般压抑我们了
And no one's ever gonna keep me down again
没错 我拥有智慧
No Yes, I am wise
而这智慧从痛苦中学来
But it's wisdom born of pain
没错 我付出了代价
Yes, I paid the price
但我却如凤般涅槃
But look how much I've gained
若必须迎难而上 我将无所不能
If I have to I can do anything
我无比坚强
I am strong Strong
坚不可摧
I am invincible Invincible
我是个女人
I am woman
-咱唱得不错嘛 对吧 -没错
- Pretty good, huh? - Yeah.
大家一起来
Everyone!
我们齐肩而立
Standing toe to toe
如我热情的双臂向世界敞开
As I spread my loving arms across the land
我仍旧稚嫩
I am still an embryo
前路仍旧漫漫
With a long, long way to go
直到我让我的兄弟们懂得
Until I make my brother understand
没错 我拥有智慧
Oh, yes I am wise
而这智慧从痛苦中学来
But it's wisdom born of pain
没错 我付出了代价
Yes, I've paid the price
但我却如凤般涅槃
But look how much I've gained
若必须迎难而上 我将无所不能
If I have to I can do anything
我无比坚强
I am strong strong
坚不可摧
I am invincible Invincible
我无比坚强
I am strong Strong
坚不可摧
I am invincible Invincible
我是个女人
I am woman
这就是美国女人 我听到了你们的呼喊
Those are the American women. I heard them roar.
我的女神啊
Oh, my goodness.
我是个女人
I am a woman
我在那张桌哦
I got that table
你们唱得太棒了
That was quite a performance.
好戏还在后头呢
Oh, you haven't seen anything yet.
-晚上好 -晚上好
- Hello again. - Hi.
我先自我介绍一下
Allow me to properly introduce myself.
我叫里卡德·斯伯特
My name is Rikard Spirm.
里卡德 是理查德吗
Rikard. isn't that "Richard"?
对 那是丹麦语
In Danish, yes.
所以你又叫大屌♥斯伯特咯 [Dick为Richard昵称 又有阴♥茎♥含义]
So your name is Dick Spirm?
再露骨一点算了
Could you be any more American?
我可不这么念
I don't think so.
我想请你喝一杯
Care to join me for a drink?
今晚不行 今晚是姐妹狂欢夜
Oh, I can't tonight. it's girls' night out.
不过我明天有空
But I do have tomorrow free...
随时奉陪
all day and night.
一起吃个宵夜怎么样
Perhaps you'd be open for a late dinner.
非常乐意
I'd be open.
你真有趣
You're very funny...
萨曼莎
Samantha.
-再见 女士们 -晚安
- Ladies. - Good night.
我真得感谢你 萨曼莎
I gotta hand it to you, Samantha.
没有见色忘友
Not blowing us off for a guy in your condition...
真难得
very classy.
谁让咱们有约在先
Well, we made a deal ages ago.
男人啊 孩子啊 统统靠边站
电影精选列表