谁敢恨你啊
Who would dare hate you?
他们事务所的新老板
The new senior law partner at her firm.
没日没夜的使唤她
He rides her ass nonstop.
-怎么会 -不懂
- Why? - No idea.
他好像没法接受我的声音似的
It's like he can't stand the sound of my voice.
只要我一张口 他就打断
Every time I open my mouth, he shuts me down.
有时候还对我做这么个手势
Sometimes he holds his hand up like this:
-天哪 -发邮件的话 还能好点
- Ew! - Yeah. He hates me less over e-mail.
你好吗
How's it going?
不错 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
请慢用
Enjoy.
今晚玩得愉快
You have a nice night.
有你才完美嘛
You have a nice night.
-谢谢 -有个男人瞄上我了
- Thank you. - A guy just hit on me.
真的吗
Really?
感觉如何
How's it make you feel?
我还是很有魅力的嘛
Like I still got it.
那当然了
You most certainly do.
对不起 打扰了 不好意思
So sorry to bother you. I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
-不好意思 打扰一下 -没事的
- I'm so sorry to bother you. - It's okay.
我是你的忠实读者 不论书籍还是专栏
I've just been reading your books for years and your column.
向你发誓 我们的约会经历如出一辙
I swear, we had the exact same dating life.
-是嘛 -直截了当吧 爱伦
- Wow. - Cut to the chase, Ellen.
她的意思是你们如同一个人
She means she is you.
没错 如同一人
I am. I am you.
这样啊
Well, in that case,
那允许我来介绍下我的丈夫
may I introduce you to your husband,
约翰·詹姆斯·普雷斯顿
John James Preston.
-你好 -很高兴认识你
- Hi. - Good to meet you.
-你好 -你们结婚多久了
- Hey. - How long have you been married?
下个月就两周年了
Well, it'll be two years next month.
下个月也是我们两周年
We're married two years next month as well.
-真的吗 我们还真像 -我想是的
- Wow. You are me. - I guess.
我们要有孩子了
We're expecting a baby,
决定结婚纪念日的时候生
and get this: the due date is our anniversary.
不过 我还没怀孕
Well, I'm not pregnant.
你们看的出来吧
Well, I guess that's obvious.
-找了代理孕母 -恭喜你们
- Surrogate. - Wow. Congratulations.
你们有孩子吗
You guys have kids?
如果你们需要代♥孕♥服务
If you need a surrogate service,
我们这家真是没得挑
ours was flawless.
不用了 谢谢 这不是代♥孕♥的问题
Oh, no, thanks. It's not a surrogate situation.
我们不想要孩子
We're just not having children.
你们不要孩子?
You don't want kids?
是的 我们都爱孩子
Well, no, we love them.
但是不适合养孩子
It's just not for us.
那么你们家就只有
So it's going to be just...
你们俩个人
you two?
不过下个月她又有本新书要出版了
Uh, but she does have a new book coming out next month.
太棒了 是讲什么的呢
Great. Great. And what's that about?
婚姻
Marriage.
这样啊...
Well...
今晚玩的开心
Have a nice night.
一直以来都是萨曼莎帮我做宣传
And all this time I thought Samantha was my publicist.
我的感觉是
I had to say something.
她看起来好像有人跟她说
She looked like someone told her
这世上没有圣诞老人
there was no Santa Clause.
请安静 谢谢
May I have your attention, please?
我儿子以及他丈夫愿意
My son and his husband would like
邀请在座的伴侣一同漫步舞池
to ask all couples to join them on the dance floor.
真是太棒了
Oh, that's very nice, dear.
该说完了吧 我们要去跳舞了
You're done. We're going to dance.
躲得好啊
Fake to the right. Nice.
马上 马上 就好了
I'm done. I'm done. I'm done!
与我共舞吧
Dance me.
葛登不莱特太太 是否赏光呢
May I have the honor, Mrs. Goldenblatt?
非常荣幸
You most certainly may.
-来吧 宝贝 -过来 甜心
- Come on, honey. - Come on, sweetie.
我们去跳舞吧
Let's go dance.
想去跳舞吗
Care to dance?
只有我们两个
Just us two?
萨曼莎 你看起来真惊艳
Samantha, you look amazing.
是的 确实 你怎么做到的
Oh, yes, you do. What have you had done?
什么也没做 我可是纯天然的
Nothing. I'm 100 percent natural.
我是认真的 我想要知道名字
I'm serious. I need names.
-绅士们 -收到
- Gentlemen. - I heard that.
你刚才看起来真美 想再跳一曲吗
You looked pretty hot out there before. Wanna dance again?
我可以想到很多
I can think of so many
我更乐意和你做的趣事
other more fun things I'd rather do with you.
-我叫尼基 -萨曼莎
- I'm Nicky. - Samantha.
萨曼莎 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, Samantha.
尼基 你靠什么谋生
What do you do for a living, Nicky?
盖楼房♥
I lay concrete.
听起来很有前途
That sounds promising.
怎么回事
What the...?
萝丝 好了 乖 要睡觉了
Rose, come on, now. Come on, now. Sleepy time.
萝丝 好了
Rose. Come on.
萝丝 萝丝 萝丝
Rose, Rose, Rose.
-拜托 -很好 很好 这里吗
- Please? - Good. Good. Here?
我们睡觉吧
Let's go sleepy.
拜托 萝丝
Please, Rose?
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
我不知道哪个更糟糕
I don't know which is worse.
当然是萨曼莎
Samantha.
宝宝最终会哭累的
The baby will tire eventually.
我们来制♥造♥点良性噪音吧
Let's get a little white noise.
足不出户 大♥赦♥国♥际♥
Right from your home. Amnesty International.
访问任何一个地点 李奎德木业
Visit any location. Lumber Liquid...
你想去哪里
Where do you want to...?
幸运
Jackpot.
一点小小的黑白噪音
A little black-and-white noise.
《一夜风流》
It Happened One Night.
没看过
Never seen it.
宝贝 包你满意
Well, kid, you are in for a treat.
到这里来
Climb up in here.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
我有自己的绝招
A system all my own.
美艳啊
Oh, that's shocking.
对三十年代的人来说 是的
For the '30s, it was.
你看过它的首映的吧
Did you see it when it opened originally?
不表扬一下我吗
Aren't you going to give me a little credit?
她很漂亮
She's pretty.
不能和你媲美
She's got nothing on you.
就这样 大人物和我
There Big and I were...
在疯狂性♥爱♥和小孩的吵闹中 自得其乐
somewhere between wild sex and a baby.
-嗨 你好 -你好
- Hey, you. - Hey, how are you?
-好啊 伙计们 -你好
- Hi, guys. - How are you?
谢谢
Thanks.
要点餐吗
Ready to order?
在等个朋友
Um, I think we'll wait for our friend.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. Yup. - Thanks.
好的 听起来好极了
Okay. Yeah, that sounds great.
这样才健康
That's a whole lot of health.
-有多少种 -四十四
- How many are there? - Forty-four.
我有个一天一包水果卵石[早餐品牌]计划
I'm on the one-a-day Fruity Pebbles plan.
我们这个年龄的女人不应该轻视维他命
Women our age shouldn't joke about vitamins.
我们可不是一个年龄哦
Women who are not our age shouldn't say "women our age."
-是啊 -不久的将来你会感激我的
- Yeah. - Well, one day very soon you will thank me.
我引领大家度过更年期的困扰
I am leading the way through the menopause maze.
电影精选列表