我们为客户节省下来的资金
And the savings that we found for the client...
也可以轻松地弥补
will easily make up for
他们引发的任何水涨的法律费用
any escalated legal fees that they incur.
所以就是双赢啦
So it's win-win.
全方位的双赢 汤姆 而且 基于
It's totally win-win, Tom. And what's more, based on...
凯文 我要你从现在开始运作这个
Kevin, I'd like you to run with this from here on.
但这是米兰达的案件
But it's Miranda's case.
实际上 这是公♥司♥的案件
Actually, it's the firm's case,
作为老板 我...
and as senior partner, I'm...
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
我不知道 有吗
I don't know. Is there?
有什么事私下说好吧
Have something you'd like to say to me in private?
这话不用私下说
I don't know that it needs to be in private.
大家注意了
Okay, and we're all paying attention.
优秀奖得主是
Honorable mention goes
瑞秋的《什么是静电》
to Rachel for "What is Static Electricity?"
-大家给她热烈的掌声 -什么
- Let's give her a big hand. - What?
-我不干了 -你真棒
- I quit. - Good for you.
你还好吗
You okay?
我会找到另一份工作 更好的工作
I'll get another job. A better job.
我已经给猎头公♥司♥打过电♥话♥了
And I already called the headhunter.
布莱迪在哪里
Where's Brady?
我们的一等奖是
Now, our first prize goes to
布莱迪的老鼠迷宫
Brady for his Mouse Maze.
妈妈 我赢了
Hey, Mom, I won!
我做到了
I made it.
我从没有成功过
I never make it.
-干得好 布莱迪 -好孩子
- Good work, Brady. - Good boy.
你的海豚什么都学会了
Your dolphin has got all the skills...
它要和螃蟹一起游泳了
and it's gonna have a little swim with the crab.
是的 宝贝
Yes, it is, baby girl.
甜心 瞧 它在做什么
Hey, cutie, come look. Now, what does this do here?
看看这个 是用来做什么的
Look at this. Well, what is that gonna do?
一个人的生命中会有很多难熬的时段
There can be many tortured moments in the life of someone...
特别是一个整日写书的人
who spends her days writing books.
而这种煎熬
The antidote to those moments...
由成品书的姗姗到来终结
is the moment the finished book finally arrives.
-喂 -我是不是庸人自扰啊
- Hello? - Do I have anything to worry about?
你能具体一点吗
Can you be more specific?
我是说保姆和哈利
I mean with the nanny and Harry.
那只是萨曼莎的想法
That's just Samantha.
但是你也说了犹大书
You're the one who said that thing about Jude Law.
甜心 那只是一个玩笑
Oh, sweetie, it was a joke. You know,
就是接了个话茬
it was right there, I had to go for it.
这很搞笑
And it was funny.
不 不 我真希望没说过那话
No, no, I really wish I hadn't said it.
-看 妈妈 -宝贝 等一会
- Look, Mommy. - Just a second, honey...
妈妈必须要完成
I just have to finish
明天聚会用的蛋糕 好吗
these cupcakes for the party tomorrow, okay?
等等 我刚才说到哪里了
Hey, wait, what was I saying?
你应该感到威胁
Should you be threatened.
我提到威胁了吗
Did I say "threatened"?
我应该感到威胁吗
Should I be threatened?
看 妈妈 看
Look, Mommy, look.
好的 宝贝 让我先把
Okay, honey. Let me just put
萝丝放到她的椅子上 凯莉
rose in her chair. Carrie?
你等我一会
I'm gonna put you down for a second.
我要把孩子放下 马上回来
I'm gonna put the baby down, I'll be right back.
没事 没事 甜心
It's okay. It's okay, sweetheart.
-我知道 -看 妈妈 看
- Oh, I know. - Look, Mommy, look.
宝贝
Oh, precious.
-看看我 -好的
- Look at me. - It's okay.
看 看
Look. Look.
好了 我在听了
Okay, I'm listening.
萨曼莎说之前 你担心过吗
Well, did you have any worries before the Samantha comment?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
我喜欢艾琳 也信任哈利
I love Erin and I trust Harry.
我相信你已经回答了自己的问题
I believe you just answered your own question.
我 我 我 我
Me, me, me, me!
莉莉 这条裙子可是复古款
Lily! This skirt is vintage.
-什么裙子 -那条奶油色的华伦天奴
- What skirt? - It's the cream Valentino.
甜心 好遗憾
Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry.
我要挂了
I've gotta go!
莉莉 看你做的好事
Lily, look at what you did!
妈妈要去拿点东西 好吗
Mommy just has to get something, okay?
妈咪
Mommy.
妈咪 妈咪 妈咪
Mommy, Mommy, Mommy.
妈咪一会儿就出去
Mommy will be out in a minute.
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy, Mommy.
妈咪
Mommy.
我刚要多拿一些糖
I was just getting more sprinkles.
姑娘们
Girls.
我们到我的房♥间里玩
Let's go and play in my bedroom.
妈妈需要一些烹饪时间
Mommy needs some cooking time.
夏洛特很感激艾琳能及时赶到
Charlotte was thankful to have Erin come home at that moment.
无所谓有没有威胁
Threat or no threat.
无所谓穿没穿乳罩
Bra or no bra.
好样的 来吧 亲爱的
Good. Come on, darling.
现在从上东区的不♥穿♥乳罩
And from no bra on the Upper East Side...
穿越到时代广场的不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
to no panties in Times Square.
现在是十二点 您的午饭是十二点半
It's 12 and your lunch is at 12:30.
我正在梳理打扮
I'm just freshening up.
给饭店打电♥话♥
Call the restaurant and
告诉他们我要晚十五分钟到
tell them I'm going to be 15 minutes late.
萨曼莎·琼斯
Samantha Jones.
史密斯·杰洛德在线上
Smith Jerrod's on the phone.
提醒我一下
Refresh my memory.
我们怎么认识的
How do we know each other again?
你曾做过我的宣传
You used to do my publicity.
没有想起来
Doesn't ring a bell.
你曾经和我做过
You used to do me.
想起来了 想起来了
Oh, ding, ding ding.
洛杉矶怎么样啊
How's L. A?
我在阿布扎比[阿♥拉♥伯联合酋长国之一]
I'm in Abu Dhabi.
你回到中东去了吗
You're back in the Middle East?
正在为我演的电影拍海报
Yeah. We're shooting the poster for the movie I made here.
刚刚发觉我们要在纽约首次公演
And I just found out that we're premiering in New York.
我打电♥话♥是邀请你一起走红地毯
I'm calling because I want you on that red carpet next to me.
史密斯
Smith.
-是吗 -当然 是的
- You do? - Hell, yeah.
没有你就没有我的今天
My career never would've happened without you.
除了你我还会与谁共度我的重要时刻
Who else would I take to my big night?
真体贴
That is so sweet.
宝贝 我得挂了
Oh. Honey? I gotta go.
我要穿上我的内♥裤♥去赴午餐约会
I'm pulling up my panties to get to a lunch date.
不是自夸
Not to brag...
可这算不算一顿美味的周年纪念餐
but did I make us a delicious anniversary meal?
确实很美味
It was delicious.
而且你确实自夸了
And you did brag.
沾了一丁烩牛膝
You have a little osso buco right...
搞定了
there.
瞧 这就是在家里吃饭的特别待遇
See, that's one of the perks of eating at home.
你可以亲吻一下厨子
You get to kiss the cook.
还不用给小费哟
And no tipping.
-还要酒吗 -要 谢谢
- More wine? - Yes, please.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
-现在吗 -现在
- Now? - Yes, now.
趁我还没被你的美味佳肴弄得晕头转向
Before I'm lulled into a coma by your light Milanese fare.
太棒了
Very nice.
这可是复古经典款 一九六八年的
It's vintage. It's from 1968.
电影精选列表