so I wanted to get started.
你有段日子没过去了
You haven't written over there in a while.
是啊 我知道 我只是
Yeah, I know. I know. I just...
我不知道
I don't know,
感觉在这边工作好一点 不容易分心
I thought it would be easier to work here. No distractions.
-好 -不管怎样 周四要交稿
- Okay. - Anyway, it's due Thursday...
可我还不知道要写什么 所以
and I'm not even sure what I'm writing yet, so, um...
也许写完之前我都会在这
Maybe I should just stay here until I get it done.
你要留在那吗
You're going to stay there?
就两天 把稿子憋出来就行
Just two days. You know, just to bang it out.
-行吗 -你觉得行就行
- Is that all right? - Whatever you need.
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
我只是想一个人安静呆着
No, I just feel like I really need to lock myself in a room...
除了写作什么也不想
and not think about anything but writing.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
-就两天 好吗 -好
- Just two days. Okay? - Okay.
-那好 -拜拜
- Okay. - Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
除了写作我别无杂念
And I did think about nothing but writing.
到了第二天 满脑子都是吃的
Until the next day, when I could think about nothing but food.
终于休息下来 去填肚子的时候
And as long as I was going to break to eat anyway,
我想 为什么不叫上闺蜜们呢
I thought:"Why not call the girls?"
阿布扎比一周游 所有费用全包
One week in Abu Dhabi, all expenses paid.
我一直很向往中东
I've always been fascinated by the Middle East.
你们知道的 沙漠的月亮
You know, desert moons...
天方夜谭 魔毯
Scheherazade, magic carpets.
像阿♥拉♥丁的茉莉那样
Like Jasmine in Aladdin?
是啊 亲爱的 就像茉莉一样
Yes, sweetie, just like Jasmine.
还有鸡尾酒
But with cocktails.
太刺♥激♥了 你什么时候去
It is exciting. When are you gonna go?
我不知道 你们什么时候有空
I don't know. When can you all be free?
没有你们 我可不想去
You didn't think I was going without my gals.
-什么 -我跟谢赫说我去是有条件的
- What? - I told Sheikh I'd go on one condition:
我要带上三个闺蜜
I'd get to bring my three best girlfriends.
-出去玩玩儿 -就是这个意思
- Get out of town. - My point exactly.
乘谢赫的航♥班♥
And we are being flown on the Sheikh's own airline.
他有专属航♥班♥啊
He has his own airline?
谢赫可真行
Oh, that is one chic Sheikh.
超级 超级 超级头等舱
Super, super, super first class.
飞机上还有私人套房♥
And you get your own individual suite on the plane.
-天哪 -所有人所有费用全包
- Oh, my God. - All expenses paid for everything for all of us.
我们要做的就是空出一周
All we have to do is pick the week.
越快越好 我听见堕落生活的召唤了
And the sooner, the better. I can hear the decadence calling.
让我看看日程安排 无所事事
Let me just check my work schedule. Yeah. All clear.
我要通知一下我家那位
I gotta check with the old ball and chain,
不过肯定能去 中东 我来了
but I'm good to go. Middle East me.
夏洛特 三周后怎么样
Charlotte, how's three weeks from now?
我不知道 我
Oh, I don't know. I...
我们得这个月去
We have to go this month.
下个月就太热了 会烤焦的
Next months it gets so hot, you'll burst into flames.
我打赌网站上可没写这个
I bet that's not on their website.
我不知道能不能去
I mean, I don't know if I can go at all.
我有两个孩子
I have two children.
是的 但你有丈夫呢
Yes, yes, but you have a husband.
还有个全职保姆 你自己说的
And a full-time nanny. You said so yourself.
孩子们喜欢那保姆 不是吗
The kids love the nanny, right?
是 但是...
Yes, but...
但是什么 有问题吗
But what? What's the problem?
自从凯莉和大人物的蜜月灾难之后
I mean, we haven't been anywhere together...
我们就没一起去过什么地方...
since Carrie and Big's wedding blowup honeymoon disaster.
-过去的事了 -那都两年前了
- Memories. - And that was two years ago.
我受够了这两年的
Two years of bad business
工作不顺和经济萧条
and this bullshit economy, and I'm done.
我们得去富足的地方
We need to go somewhere rich.
-萨曼莎 我很开心...-不行
- Samantha, I appreciate the...- No.
我为了你参加了孩子们的生日聚会
I go to children's birthday parties for you.
你得为了我去阿布扎比
You are going to Abu Dhabi for me.
孩子们的生日聚会
Children's birthday parties.
她早有预谋
Pulling out the big guns.
-好吧 -谢了
- Okay. - Thank you.
瞧我们 要去阿布扎比
Look at us. Going to Abu Dhabi.
《婚姻与糟糕的二人关系》
-喂 -事情怎么样了
- Hello. - How'd it go?
刚结束 谢谢你的配合
Just finished. And thanks for the time.
你换装吃晚饭要多久
How soon can you be dressed for dinner?
我订了九点的座位
I have 9:00 reservations.
已经八点半了
It's 8:30 already.
我就在楼下
I'm downstairs.
就像这样 仿佛回到1998年
And just like that, it was 1998 again.
马上就好
I'll be right down.
-你好 宝贝 -你好
- Hey, kid. - Hey.
我想念你
I missed you.
我也想念你
I missed you.
我们外出享用了一顿愉快的晚餐
We had a wonderful dinner out.
回到家后
And back at home...
电视一夜无言
the television stayed off the entire night.
很快 我们就去中东了
And pretty soon, the Middle East was upon us.
我需要这个
I need that.
-都打包好了吗 -还差一个
- Almost packed? - One more to go.
我要和你谈谈
I had an idea I wanted to talk to you about.
记得你占用两天
Remember when you took
撰写文稿
those two days away to finish your article...
之后我们度过了一个愉快的夜晚吗
and then we had that great night?
也许我们可以考虑每周做一次
Maybe we should think about doing that every week.
听我说完
Hear me out.
你在你的旧公♥寓♥
After you took those two
度过那两天后 我开始考虑
days at your old apartment, I started thinking:
我也找个地方度过如何
What if I got a place?
你想要个专属公♥寓♥吗
You want your own apartment?
不 不是专属公♥寓♥
No, not my own apartment.
只是个每周可以住两天的地方...
Just a place that I can go two days a week...
躺下来 看看电视
lie around, watch television,
做我想做的而你却不喜欢的事
do the shit I wanna do that bugs you.
然后其余五天
And then the other five days...
我可以吃晚餐
I'd be here and available for dinners
活得精彩点儿
and sparkle or whatever.
你是在说
So you're telling me that
你想在我们的婚姻上每周请两天假吗
you want two days off a week from our marriage.
你也同样能休息两天
And you'd have the same two days.
天啊
Oh, my God.
去工作或者探望朋友
To work or see your friends.
抛开我 做你喜欢做的事情
Do the things you wanna do without me.
但是我不想做任何事的时候没有你
But I don't wanna do things without you.
凯莉 拜托 我了解你
Carrie, come on, I know you.
你能老实地告诉我
Can you honestly tell me
真的不需要两天的独处时光吗
you didn't enjoy those two days to yourself?
两天还可以 但我不要每周都这样
Two days, yes, but I don't need it every week.
你是说每周都这样吗
Are you saying you need it every week?
不知道 只是个想法
I don't know, it was just an idea.
值得一试
Something to think about.
婚姻不能这样儿戏
Marriage doesn't work like that.
我认为我们应该订立
I thought we were supposed to be
我们自己的规则
making up our own rules.
每周两天 然后四天
So two days, then four days,
最终永不相见吗
then what, no days?
会发展成这样吗
Is that where this is heading?
早知道你以为我想离婚...
I never would've brought it up if I thought...
就不提这事儿了
it was gonna make you think I want out.
听着 两年前
Look, I knew two years ago:
我想在哪儿就在哪儿
I am exactly where I wanna be.
电影精选列表