Still. Out of respect.
不得不说 我真的对
Well, I gotta say, I am digging
那些阿布扎比主妇的衣服很好奇
the sequin trim on the real housewife of Abu Dhabi.
那是怎么回事
What's up with that?
年轻的穆♥斯♥林♥女性
Younger Muslim women are
在遵循旧俗的同时会适当与时俱进
embracing old traditions in new and personal ways.
头巾我还能接受
Well, I could get into the head wrap...
但是嘴前的面纱 看着就诡异
but the veil across the mouth, it freaks me out.
好像她们连说话的权利都没有
It's like they don't want them to have a voice.
没错 荷尔蒙也没有
Yeah, or hormones.
所有出♥售♥荷尔蒙的网站都被封锁了
I cannot find one internet hormone site that's not blocked.
至少你电♥话♥还有信♥号♥♥
At least you know your phone is working.
我发给哈里短♥信♥
I can't get Harry to respond
他一条都没回 这压根就不是他的作风
to any of my texts and it's not like him.
你下飞机时 不是刚跟他通过电♥话♥吗
But you called him when you arrived, right?
是 但都过了一小时了
Yeah, but that was hours ago.
快看面纱女吃薯条
French fries for the lady with the veil.
她怎么吃啊
How is she gonna do that?
吃一根撩起一次
A lift for every fry.
为了油炸食品牺牲可真大
That is a major commitment to fried food.
现在纽约时间几点
What time is it in New York now?
好了 亲爱的 你不能再这样了
Okay. Sweetie, you gotta stop.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你着了魔似的
You are obsessing about something
担心六千七百英里外的事
that is happening 6700 miles away...
却错过了隔壁桌那个
and you're missing the woman
面纱女吃薯条这么有趣的事
with the veil eating french fries at the next table.
这可是我们的友谊之旅
Consider this an interfriendtion.
拜托你不要再纠结你家保姆了
You have to stop obsessing about the nanny.
这都怪萨曼莎
Well, it is all Samantha's fault.
我本来无忧无虑
I was perfectly happy and
都是她个大嘴巴
then she went and opened her big mouth.
不如给她带个尼卡巴
Maybe we should get her a niqab.
听着 我警告你 别跟我找茬
Look, I warn you right now, don't come down on me.
时差加上荷尔蒙缺失
With the jet lag and the no hormones...
我可不保证什么时候会发飙
who knows what kind of mood swings I'm capable of.
我喜欢你的项链
I like the necklace.
你好
Hi.
小姐
Miss?
天哪
Oh, God.
非常抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
没关系 是我不好意思 我没...
It's okay. I'm sorry. I didn't...
没想到你还没回去
I didn't expect you to still be here.
您没有命令我离开
You did not dismiss me.
我应该下这种命令吗
Oh. I was supposed to do that?
这样啊
Oh.
高鲁 抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry, Gaurau, I didn't know.
很荣幸留在这 有什么需要我做的吗
It is my pleasure. What can I do for you?
没事 我就是想热点牛奶
Nothing, I was just gonna warm some milk up,
你回家吧
but you go, go home.
不 请让我来 我很愿意效劳
No, no, allow me, please. I insist.
我会端给您的
I will bring it to you.
不用了 我等着就好
Oh, you don't have to. I'll wait.
如果您允许 我建议放一点肉桂
If you will permit me, might I suggest a touch of cinnamon?
是我妻子的独家秘方呢
It is a secret learned from my wife.
好啊 麻烦帮我向你妻子道歉
Well, please apologize to
抱歉这么晚让你回不去家
your wife for my keeping you here all night.
没事的 她在印度
It is fine. She is in India.
这样啊
Oh.
我一个月后才能见到她了
I will see her in one month.
恐怕到时再转达歉意 就太无厘头了
I'm afraid if I apologize then, it will hardly make sense.
这么说 你是在这里工作总要两地跑
So you work here and you travel back and forth?
是的 每三个月
Yes. Every three months,
我放假的时候 若能买♥♥得起机票就回去
when I have a break in work and can afford the plane fare.
不会很辛苦吗
Isn't that hard?
什么 小姐
What, miss?
就是 和妻子分居两地
Just, you know, being married and spending all that time apart.
时间是次要的
Time does not matter.
重要的是我们每次见面时
When we see each other, each time...
都无比快乐
it is very wonderful.
我很幸运
I'm a lucky man.
接下来 我要尝尝这个小蜜饯
Okay, now I'm gonna try one of these little date confections.
我觉得我的仆人是同性恋
I think my butler's gay.
-首先 他太帅了 -这是基因
- First, he's way too cute. - That's genetics.
我问他恋爱史 他说那是隐私
I asked about his dating life and he said it was private.
正常
That's appropriate.
当我问他 他的名字怎么发音时他说
When I asked how to pronounce his name he said:
"阿卜杜勒 就像保拉"
"Abdul. Like Paula."
-这就是同性恋了 -没错
- And that's gay. - Yeah.
-早啊 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
-早 -睡得好吗
- Morning. - How'd you sleep?
还行吧
All right.
-萨曼莎 你吃什么呢 -鹰嘴豆泥
- Samantha, what are you eating? - Mm. Hummus.
网上说鹰嘴豆含有大量雌激素
I read online that chickpeas are high in natural estrogen.
红薯也是
So are yams.
保拉·阿卜杜勒待会就给我拿来
Paula Abdul's getting me some later.
她也来上班了
Is she here too?
早安 小姐 早餐想吃点什么
Good morning, miss. What can we bring you for breakfast?
水果就好
Just some fruit, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
他人真好 叫什么来着
He is so nice. What's his name again?
高鲁
Gaurau.
他是印度人 老婆还在印度
He's from India. His wife still lives there.
他们只能
They only see each other
每三个月等买♥♥得起机票的时候见一次
once every three months when they can afford it.
我问他会不会很辛苦时 他说
And I asked him if that was hard for them and he said:
"时间是次要的"
"Time doesn't matter."
重要的是他们每次见面时 都无比快乐
That each time they see each other it's wonderful.
看吧 婚姻有很多种的
So, see, there are all kinds of marriages.
谁想去阿布扎比旧城的露天集市赶集
Who's up for a morning trip to the souk in Old Abu Dhabi?
什么叫赶集
What's a souk?
就是一个集市 你可以在那买♥♥到金子
It's a market where you can buy gold,
香料 纺织品和各种东西
spices, textiles and souk things.
我要去 再喝一小口马上赶集去
I'm in. One sip then souk.
天哪
Wow.
-真漂亮啊 -我们午饭时候回来
- Oh, it's so beautiful. - We'll be back in time for lunch.
-谢谢 高鲁 -谢谢 瑞萨尔
- Thank you, Gaurau. - Thank you, Resir.
好了
Got it.
你们大概没买♥♥过违♥禁♥品♥
You must not have a forbidden experience.
是啊
Oh, okay.
可能会有人向你们兜售黑市腕表
Men may approach you with black-market wristwatches.
看你上钩了 他们会带你
If you engage them, they'll move you
进一个小屋向你兜售 那是违法的
to a room and try to sell you items. It is illegal.
除了要注意这个 就没什么了
Other than that, you'll not have to worry.
那里的人都很诚实
People here are very honest.
开车
Driver.
-好香啊 -是啊
- Mm. Smells so good. - Yeah.
女士们
Ladies.
-违♥禁♥品♥来了 -女士们 女士们
- Forbidden experience coming at you. - Ladies. Ladies.
-不要 没兴趣 -女士们
- No, no. - Ladies.
不要
No.
就这样 离开违♥禁♥品♥转身遇见了必需品
And from the forbidden to the necessary.
我要进去这里
I'll be going there.
当然你要进去
Of course you will.
我要回去再买♥♥点香料 我还没买♥♥够呢
I'm going back for more spices. I don't think I got enough.
好的
Okay.
这些好漂亮
These are very pretty.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
会
Yes.
我能试试吗 谢谢
May I try this? Thank you.
我先把这个脱...
电影精选列表