发现她似乎置身中东
Samantha found herself in the middle of the Middle East...
正好坐在电影制片人谢赫·哈立德的对面
seated directly across from the film's producer, Sheikh Khalid.
这是我们第一次进军世界电影市场
This is our first venture into the world film market...
非常荣幸能请到
and we are honored to be represented...
史密斯·杰洛德这样的美国巨星
by such a magnificent American star as Smith Jerrod.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
你可真应该谢谢萨曼莎
But you should really be thanking Samantha.
都是她的功劳
I mean, it's all her.
没有她 我只不过是个服务生罢了
I was just a waiter before she came along.
她帮我宣传
She handled my public relations...
让我看起来像个明星
and made everybody see me as a star.
真的吗
Is this true?
这个嘛
Well...
没错
yes.
你去过阿联酋吗
Have you ever been to the United Arab Emirates?
没有 我居然没去过
No, and I could kick myself.
不过我有朋友去过迪拜
But friends of mine have been to Dubai...
他们说那棒极了
and they say it is amazing.
迪拜
Dubai is...
我想不起来那词英语怎么说了
I am at a loss for the word in English.
迪拜已经不行了
Dubai is over.
-真的吗 -以所有阿联酋人♥民♥的名义
- Really? - With all respect to my Emirate brother...
阿布扎比才是未来
Abu Dhabi is the future.
一个先进的国际化都市
A progressive, global city
商业 文化和时尚之都
of commerce, culture and style.
-那就是新中东 -新中东
- It is the new Middle East. - The new Middle East.
你该去亲自去看看
But you should see it for yourself.
到我的新酒店 做我的贵宾
As my guest, at my new hotel.
在不影响你享受的前提下
And if it does not interfere too much with your wonderful time...
我们也许能谈谈生意
we might be able to discuss some business.
生意
Business?
也许你能让我的酒店在美国出名
Perhaps you could make America see my hotel as a star...
就像当年捧史密斯·杰洛德一样
as you did with Smith Jerrod.
突然就和沙发扯上了
And suddenly, it's all about the couch.
两年前 我们根本不说"沙发"这词
Two years ago, we never even uttered the word "Couch."
现在 全都围着它转
And now, our entire universe revolves around it.
知足吧
Count your blessings.
想想以前 你甚至没法让他在你那留宿
Remember when you couldn't even get him to sleep over?
是啊 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
我们今天出来了
We're out tonight.
他起码也挤出个笑容 享受享受
He could at least slap on a smile and try to have a good time.
已经崩溃过一次 相信我
Already had a nervous breakdown. No, believe me...
他现在似乎确实很享受
He seems to be having a good time now.
人们觉得西班牙人都不工作
People think that Spaniards don't work...
就是打打盹 喝喝酒 去海滩
that we just take siestas and drink Rioja and go to the beach.
酒吧有免费大虾
There was a jumbo shrimp free-for-all at the raw bar.
-我得 我马上回来 -好
- I'm gonna be... I'll be right back. - Okay.
每晚睡觉前 我都跪下祈祷
Every night before bed, I am on my knees praying:
"主啊 请让它保持原样吧"
"Please, God, let it stay up."
-让什么保持原样 -股票市场
- Please let what stay up? - Hi. The stock market.
这是卡门·加西亚·卡瑞昂
This is Carmen Garcia Carrion.
卡丽昂
Carrion.
-卡丽昂 -真棒
- Carrion. - Very good.
她是马德里银行的副总裁
She is the Senior Vice President of the Bank of Madrid.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-这是 -凯莉·普雷斯顿 你好
- This is... - Carrie Preston. Hi.
凯莉·普雷斯顿 很高兴见到你
Oh, Carrie Preston. Nice to meet you.
你先生很迷人
Your husband is very charming.
是吧
Isn't he?
看来你挺享受乱七八糟的食物和挤来挤去
So you were right about the catered food and the shoving.
你愿意的话 我准备回去了
So I'm ready to go whenever you are.
-认识你们很高兴 -我们也是
- Well, nice to meet you both. - Nice to meet you.
我会试着帮你不让股票下跌的
I'll try to keep it up for you.
-你真幽默 他很幽默 -是啊
- You're so funny. He's very funny. - He is.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
再见 晚安
Bye. Good night.
你们只有这些吗
Is that all you got?
我们只是想活下去
I mean, all we're trying to do is just keep from getting dead.
该死
Damn!
从最早的《致命捕捞》开始
Since the very first Deadliest Catch...
镜头回到七年前
cameras rolled seven seasons ago...
有点吵
It's a little loud.
舰队已经至少航行了六十多次
the fleet has gone on more than 60 voyages.
提醒一下 这可不是黑白电影
And for the record, that is not a black-and-white movie.
什么
What?
这个电视应该是用来看黑白电影的
That was supposed to be for black-and-white movies...
但现在放的不是黑白电影
and that is not a black-and-white movie.
婚礼上那个同性恋调戏我时
When the gay guy hit on me
你还觉得好笑来着
at the wedding you thought it was funny.
我没有因为你调情生气
I'm not upset about the flirt.
我喜欢调情 说实话
I like the flirt. In fact,
你可以打给她 继续调情
you could dial up the flirt around here a little more.
在我这 你是电视男和外卖♥♥男
I get TV and take-out guy...
而在银行女面前 你就是个魅力男
and Bank of Madrid lady, she gets sparkle guy.
不好意思 我们要说话还是看电视
I'm sorry. Are we having a discussion or watching television?
你怎么就看这个电视不顺眼呢
What is it with you and this television?
我不想和那些已婚的人一样
I don't wanna be one of those married couples...
躺在床上看电视 彼此一言不发
lying in bed, watching television and not talking.
那不是我想要的关系
That is not the relationship I signed up for.
只是个电视而已 又不是世界末日
It's a television, not the end of the world.
也许对你来说不是
Well, maybe to you it's not.
白令海气候多变
The Bering Sea has many faces.
在家你也不高兴 出去你也不高兴
You're not happy in, and you're not happy out.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
你想要什么
Well, what do you want from me?
我穿戴整齐 我陪你去了
I put on the shirt, I went to the thing...
你还对我躺床上看会电视
and now you're hammering me
这么有意见
about lying in bed and watching a little TV?
我说 怎么回事啊
I mean, what is the problem?
你看
Look...
我们的后半辈子
it's just going to be you and me...
每天都应该是你和我一起度过的
every night, for the rest of our lives.
可我觉得
And I think that we are going...
我们得花心思去让我们的后半辈子
to have to work on the sparkle...
活得精彩
for the rest of our lives.
活得精彩
Sparkle.
明白了
Got it.
听
Listen to that!
随着声音变高 浪就开始叠加
When it starts really screaming, the waves stack up,
难对付的就来了
and you've got these big, nasty...
有了杰克拉拉尼强力榨汁机
You can, by unlocking the power of natural juice...
你就能释放自然的力量
with Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer.
改变你的生活 拯救你的生活
Change your life. Save your life.
你是对自己最重要的人
You are the most important person you have.
如果你不为自己考虑 还会有谁
If you don't do it, who will?
喝果汁可以拯救你的生活
Juicing is the easy way to help save your life.
我保证
And I guarantee it.
别再迟疑 喝得到的健康
So don't delay. Drink yourself healthy.
开始享受新鲜自然的果汁吧
Start enjoying the benefits of fresh, all-natural juice.
现在就订购杰克拉拉尼强力榨汁机
Order your Jack LaLanne Power Juicer now.
六点零三分
去我原来的住处工作了 不想吵醒你
爱你的莉
过去两年并不是
The last two years weren't exactly the best time...
卖♥♥♥房♥♥的好时机
to put an apartment on the market.
所以我们没卖♥♥
So we didn't.
有时候我会到这来写作
And from time to time, I'd come here to write.
或者欣赏我的衣服
Or to visit the clothes.
-喂 -你什么时候醒的
- Hello? - What time did you wake up?
我不知道 六点吧
I don't know, about 6.
我正纠结《时尚》那篇稿子
I'm worried about the Vogue article,
我打算动笔了
电影精选列表