brushing your nipples.
可是在这里不行
But here, such things are forbidden.
受人管制 变回了困兽小伙子
And it's like being a boy again.
你够大吗
And are you a big boy?
去沙滩走走
Walk on the beach?
好的
Oh, yes.
我很想去沙滩走走
I need a walk on the beach.
你的裙子没系好
Your top seems to have come undone.
深夜两点半给我打电♥话♥
Well, it's 2:30 a.m. There.
你不会还在倒时差吧
You still can't be jet-lagged.
嘿
Hi.
有些事想告诉你
Something happened.
-你没事吧 -没事 没事
- Are you okay? - Yes. Yes.
没出什么意外
Nothing accident-wise or anything.
但确实有个意外事件
But it was an accident.
怎么了 你没受伤吧
What happened? Are you physically okay?
没事
Yes, I'm...
我没事
I'm fine.
我去了香料市场
I, uh, went to the spice market...
在那遇见了艾登
...and I ran into Aidan.
-喂 -说
- Hello? - Yes?
我们决定一起吃晚餐
And we decided to have dinner...
在那儿能遇见实在是太巧了
because it was so strange to see each other there.
吃晚饭的时候我们一直在聊
And at dinner we were talking
各自的婚姻生活有多幸福
about how happy we were in our marriages and...
当我们道别的时候
And when we went to say goodbye...
不知怎的
somehow...
我们接吻了
we kissed.
没有其它想法
It didn't mean anything...
吻了不到1秒钟
and it lasted only a second.
我感觉糟透了
And I'm sick about it.
姐♥妹♥们♥都不知道我该不该告诉你
And the girls didn't know if I should even tell you...
接吻而已 没有别的想法
because it was just a kiss and it means nothing.
可我跟她们说
But I told them...
我不能对你隐瞒任何事
that I couldn't have a secret from you.
咱们之间是没有秘密的
That we don't have secrets.
隐瞒只会把事情搞砸
And the secret would just make it worse. so...
所以我告诉你了
So I'm telling you.
我很难过
And I feel awful.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
你说话啊
Please say something.
凯莉 我在上班
I'm at work, Carrie.
我得挂了
I have to go.
再见
Goodbye.
我正想打给你
Hi. I was gonna call you back.
-我...-凯莉 太过分了
- I just... - Carrie, this is outrageous.
-我被捕了 -什么 什么
- I've been arrested. - Wait, wait, wait.
萨曼莎 等等 怎么了
Samantha, wait. What's wrong?
你快过来
You gotta get down here.
快起来
Get up.
萨曼莎因为在沙滩上做♥爱♥被抓起来了
Samantha was arrested for having sex on the beach.
她现在在酒店保安部 她需要律师
She's at hotel security and she needs a lawyer.
我这就过去
I'm on it.
那边
No, no, no. That way.
我们没有做♥爱♥ 只是接吻而已
We did not have sex. we were just kissing.
那对保守夫妻告诉警卫来抓我们
And this uptight couple told the security guard to arrest us.
亲吻是违法的
See, kissing is something. It's illegal.
萨菲尔先生 谢谢你能过来
Oh, Mr. Safir, thank you so much for coming.
很抱歉弄得这么尴尬
I'm so sorry about this unfortunate situation.
女士们 麻烦你们出去等吧
Ladies, if you don't mind waiting outside.
我是她的律师 我留在这
I'm her attorney. I'm gonna stay.
-好的 -我们在外面等你
- Sure. - We'll be right outside.
-没事的 -这件事到底有多严重
- It's all right. - So, what is the severity of the situation?
举报你的那位先生非常的保守
The gentleman who reported the incident is very conservative...
他坚持要求将你的违法行为记录在案
and has insisted the offending event be recorded.
违法 我们只不过接吻而已
Offending event? It was kissing.
我了解你的感受 但是请你交出护照
I understand your feelings. But we will need your passport.
护照 你没开玩笑吧
My passport? You gotta be kidding me.
做个记录而已
It's just to make a record.
给举报人一个交代
To satisfy the complaining gentleman.
真是太过分了
This is outrageous.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我们只不过是亲吻而已
It was just a kiss.
谢谢
Thank you.
估计我很念旧
I guess I really missed who I used to be...
而艾登又是我曾经那么在意的人
and Aidan was such a big part of that and...
我只是想
Yes, I wanted the flirting,
叙叙旧重温过去
and, yes, I wanted the attention.
可我不想接吻
But I didn't want the kiss.
和艾登接吻那一刻让我想起过去的自己
The minute I kissed Aidan I remembered who I used to be.
是个穿梭在纽约城里的疯子
Someone just running around New York like a crazy person...
努力让我爱过的人回心转意
trying to get the one man I loved to love me back.
现在他真的爱我
And now he does love me...
并想和我一起坐在纽约家里的沙发上
and he wants to sit on a couch in New York City with me.
希望 过去那些不要毁了我的未来
And I really hope my past hasn't screwed up my future.
窝在沙发不也挺好吗
And what's so bad about a couch anyway?
天哪 我居然遇到中年危机了
Oh, my God. I'm having a mid-wife crisis.
我不该告诉他的
I should never have said anything to him.
《纽约客》把我的嘴堵上
The New Yorker was right
是对的
to slap a big piece of tape across my mouth.
之前对你婚姻的评论
And I'm sorry for that thing
我很抱歉
I said about your marriage earlier.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
怎么了
For what?
评论你们每周休息两天
For having an attitude about that two-day idea.
我也休息了两天 睡了好觉
I've had two days away, I've gotten a little sleep...
终于又恢复活力了
and I am finally starting to feel like myself again.
我想你的做法是对的
I think there's really something to it.
或许吧
Maybe.
我只希望大人物不要放弃我们的婚姻
Well, let's just hope Big doesn't want seven days off.
天亮了 萨曼莎终于被释放
And as morning arrived, so did Samantha's release.
抱歉 我来晚了
I am sorry it took me so long to arrive.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥先生 来了就好
Well, you're here now, Mr. Mahmud.
只有在办公室才能了解最新消息
I never got word until I arrived at my office.
很抱歉 让你大老远跑来
I'm sorry that you had to come all the way out here.
-现在都解决了 -多亏你了
- Well, it is all settled now. - Thanks to you.
女士们 很荣幸再见面
Good to see you again, ladies.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
有人吗 早餐吃什么
Hello? What's for breakfast?
阿卜杜勒 有人吗
Abdul? Anybody?
真奇怪 都跑去哪儿了
Well, that's odd. Where are they?
-喂 -请转琼斯小姐
- Hello? - Miss Jones, please.
萨曼莎 前台打来的
Samantha. It's the front desk.
-我是萨曼莎·琼斯 -琼斯小姐
- This is Samantha Jones. - Miss Jones.
我是前台的培杜姆
This is Beydoun at the front desk.
请用信♥用♥卡♥支付房♥费
I will need a credit card number for the room charges.
培杜姆 你一定搞错了
Beydoun, there must be some mistake.
我是谢赫·哈里德的客人
I am a guest of Sheikh Khalid.
不用我付钱的
There is no room charge.
是的 但从今天开始您得付了
Yes, I have a record of that. But not from today on.
你在胡说些什么
What are you talking about?
我们约了周二开会的
I have a meeting with the sheikh on Tuesday.
对了 这有穆♥罕♥默♥德♥先生给您的留言
Ah, yes. I have a note here from Mr. Mahmud.
会议也取消了
That meeting is no longer as well.
那个该死的混♥蛋♥居然取消了会议
That sneaky bastard has canceled the meeting...
还让我们从今天开始自付房♥费
and he wants us to pay for the room from now on.
您的朱厄尔套房♥星期三到期
We have you booked into the Jewel Suite until Wednesday.
费用是每晚两万二美元
The charge is 22,000 per night.
每晚两万二
The room is $22,000 a night.
-什么 -我们才不要付
电影精选列表