是啊,那是什么?
Yeah, what is that?
事情的噱头。
The thing, the gimmicks.
纳尔逊推广的奶牛。
The Nelson promotional cow.
哇,我们正在准备报告长官。
Whoa, we're talking to the chief.
-你给她取个名字。
-苏茜,爱斯梅拉达——
You give her a name.
Susie, Esmeralda--
-专业。
-专业。
- Bossy.
- Bossy.
你把她的照片放进我们的广♥告♥画的角落,喝一瓶啤酒。
You put her picture in the corner
of our posters, drinking a beer.
教她喝一瓶啤酒。
Teach her to drink a beer.
这很有效果。
These things work.
我认为这是一个好主意。
I think it's a fantastic idea.
-你喜欢它吗?
-我去做,我爱它。
- Do you like it?
- I do, I love it.
我认为太棒了。
I think it's great.
极妙的想法,只不过 --
Great idea, just--
我想他会引起轰动的。
I think it's brilliant.
一个多么妙的想法
What an idea.
我就在那里。我看见了这件事。
And I was there. I saw it happen.
他接受了想法,他在树上看见它成熟。
He took the idea,
he saw it ripe on the tree.
他摘采它, 并且他把它放进他的口袋。
He plucked it,
and he put it in his pocket.
它是——这就是——我敢说,我不是天才吗?
It's-- It's-- Dare I say, genius?
不,不,但也许
No, no, but maybe:
也许是这样。
Maybe it is.
也许我在他面前站立得住 太棒了。
Maybe I'm in the presence
of greatness.
也许我只是不知道它, 但是我看到它。
Maybe I just don't know it,
but I saw it.
嘿,你遇到C.D.——吗?
-头儿?不,还没有。
- Hey, you meet C.D. yet?
- The chief? No, not yet.
有一点 你应该知道。
There's a little something
you should know.
我知道。他有一个大鼻子,对吗?
I know. He's got a big nose, right?
小伙子 ,无论你做什么, 别盯着他鼻子。
Man, whatever you do, don't stare.
瞧,我不会盯,拜托。
Look, I'm not gonna stare, come on.
我们都不会,但是你到那时,
你控制不了自己 不凝视。
None of us would, but you get there,
and you feel yourself not staring.
然后你认为,"它很明显,我没凝视"。
Then you think,
"It's obvious, I'm not staring."
因此你看。
So you look.
然后你认为,"我正凝视"。
Then you think, "I'm staring."
因此你说,"这是可笑的",并且你好想仔细地看一下。
So you say, "This is ridiculous,"
and you take a good look.
你认为,“我看这个男人 当他洗脸……
And you think, "I'm looking at a man
who, when he washes his face...
...l怎样抹肥皂。”
...loses the bar of soap."
谢谢大家,好了。
Thanks, guys, okay.
不要说我们没有警告你。
Don't say we didn't warn you.
你看到他的脸吗?
Do you see that on his face?
你认为人们去太阳山谷 ...
You think people go to Sun Valley...
……因为他们有一个伟大的消防部门吗?
...because they have
a great fire department?
不,不,和我一起工作。
No, no, work along with me.
你必须利用晋升的机会。
You've gotta use promotion.
城镇发展的方式,消防队的发展。
That way the town grows,
the fire department grows.
我们所有的发展。
We all grow with it.
但是你不能老用7 个香蕉兄弟 呆在 消防队。
But you can't run a fire department
with the seven Banana Brothers.
你需要专业人士。
You need professionals.
这个镇可能是另一阿斯彭。
This town could be another Aspen.
你知道他们那里挣多少钱吗?
You have any idea
how much money they make there?
C.D.,只要该啤酒节促销结束…
C.D., as soon as this Oktoberfest
promotion is over...
我们将考虑这个基金。
...we'll see about getting
the funds back.
女士们,饮料是查克请客。 喜欢它吗?
Ladies, drinks are on Chuck.
Like it?
纯水獭皮
Pure beaver.
不,我就去喝一杯。
No, I start to have a drink.
我要一杯,然后我开始放松, 然后我开始玩得开心。
I'll have a drink, then I start to relax,
and then I start to have fun.
我并不是认真的 想在这一点上开始我的生活。
And it's not something I really
wanna start at this point in my life.
听说你是难搞的。
Heard you're tough.
我是的
I am.
但是,如果你用一个小软化剂,
我想可以捏出挺不错的形状
But if you used a little tenderizer,
I might cook up pretty good.
混♥蛋♥(屁♥眼♥儿)。
Asshole.
嘿,你去哪儿, 大鼻子吗?
Hey, where are you going,
big nose?
你叫我吗?
Pardon me?
你听到我叫了,大鼻子。
You heard me, big nose.
——就这吗? -是的
- Is that it?
- Yeah.
嗯,你真的在那个上找我麻烦,不是吗?
Well, you really got me on that one,
didn't you?
噢,稍等一下。
Oh, wait a second.
-去。 -别浪费一次机会精彩的表演。
- Go.
- What a waste of an opportunity.
什么?
What?
哦,我的意思是,你已经让我找到了
站在你的面前,的理由
Well, I mean, you've got someone
standing in front of you with this...
你能想出……一切 是大鼻子
...and all you can think up
is big nose.
I我猜 你能想到有比他更好的东西吗?
I suppose you could think of
something better?
是的,我想我能想出 有个好注意。
Yeah, I think I could think up
something better.
来这里。
Come here.
拿这支标枪。
Take this dart.
无论你扎到什么数目,我将想出多少
Whatever number you hit,
that's how many I'll think up.
好的 也
All right, yeah.
20 吗? 大便。
Twenty? Shit.
三局两胜 三局两胜
Two out of three. Two out of three.
在这儿,给您。
There you go.
Twenty.
飞镖冠军,丹佛,1987。
Darts champion, Denver, 1987.
跟我来,C.D。
Come on, C.D.
跟我来,查理,你能做它。
Come on, Charlie, you can do it.
好。
All right.
在这里我要有二十点。
All right, 20 something betters.
Here it goes.
开始
明显:
Start with obvious:
“对不起,那是你的鼻子呢?
还是一辆公共汽车停在你的脸上呢?”
"Excuse me, is that your nose?
Or did a bus park on your face?"
气象:
Meteorological:
“每个人都带伞。 她必需准备不受到雨淋。”
"Everybody take cover.
She's going to blow."
时尚
Fashionable:
“你知道吗,你可以弱化你的鼻子……
"You know, you could de-emphasize
your nose...
你穿更大的东西,象怀俄明一样。 "
...if you wore something larger,
like Wyoming."
人说:“好了,我们现在在这里, 就这三个人。”
Personal: "Well, here we are,
just the three of us."
准时: "Delman,你的鼻子准时,但是你晚了15 分钟"。
Punctual: "Delman, your nose was on
time, but you were 15 minutes late."
嫉妒:
Envious:
"噢,我希望我是你。
"Oh, I wish I were you.
唉呀,以便能闻出你自己的耳朵。 "
Gosh,
to be able to smell your own ear."
顽皮:
Naughty:
"一些女士已经要求 ...
"Some of the ladies have asked...
如果你不介意拿开那件东西。 "
...if you wouldn't mind
putting that thing away."
哲学:
Philosophical:
"你知道,这重要不是鼻子的大小。
"You know, it's not the size of a nose
that's important.
它后面更重要。 "
It's what in it that matters."
幽默:
Humorous:
"笑,让世界与你一起笑。 打个喷嚏和就到西雅图"。
"Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Sneeze and it's goodbye, Seattle."
电影精选列表