-算了。
——不,嘿,嘿,来到这里。来这里。
- Forget it.
- No, hey, hey, come here. Come here.
——不,来到这里。来吧。
——别干这事。别让我现在就做。
- No, come here. Come on.
- Don't do it. Don't make me do it now.
哦,不。
你站在这里,在窗户上。
Oh, no.
You stand here, under the window.
我会在她看不见的地方。我轻轻给你说。
I'll be there out of sight.
I'll whisper to you what to say.
等等,等等,等等。
Wait, wait, wait.
如果她听到你——吗?
-嘿,才行。走了。
- What if she hears you?
- Hey, just go. Go.
萝珊。
Roxanne.
不,这里。
No, here.
用这个。
Use this.
你能放轻松 一旦出现在你的生活中?
Could you go easy
for once in your life?
该死的。见鬼了,你以为你在干什么?
Goddamn it. What in the hell
do you think you're doing?
对不起,我很抱歉。坚持下去。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Hold on.
听我说。我有很多话要说。
Listen to me. I got a lot to say.
——我想说
-走开。
- I wanna say--
- Go away.
萝珊,等等,等等。我只是想告诉你——
Roxanne, wait, wait.
I just wanna tell you that--
告诉我什么呢?我真的建造的?
Tell me what? That I'm really built?
不,一点也不像
No, nothing like--
——我说你什么好呢?
——你是白♥痴♥。
- What do I say?
- You were an idiot.
——我是白♥痴♥,萝珊。
你想你以前,。
- I was an idiot, Roxanne.
- You bet you were.
萝珊,等等。来这里。
Roxanne, wait. Come here.
我——
-等等,停止。
- I--
- Wait, stop.
我——C.D.、帮助我。
I-- C.D., help me.
我想说我是—— 是的,我是个白♥痴♥,你是对的。
I wanna say that I was--
Yeah, I was an idiot, and you're right.
我真的很....
I was really....
快乐吗?晕了?
Happy? Dizzy?
哦,口渴,口渴。
Oh, thirsty, thirsty.
这是愚蠢的。
This is stupid.
愚蠢,愚蠢。
Stupid, stupid.
是的,我是愚蠢的。
Yeah, I was stupid.
我也....,
And I was also....
旅行,旅行吗?
Tripping, tripping?
常出差错。
Bumbling.
我是一个愚蠢,常出差错的指针。
I was a stupid, bumbling pointer.
-指针吗?
-不,不。
- Pointer?
- No, no.
愚蠢的,我的意思是,蠢驴。是的。
Stupid, I mean, stupid ass. Yeah.
那么,你为什么说那些东西呢?
So why'd you say those things?
为什么我说那些东西呢?
Why'd I say those things?
告诉她你害怕。
Tell her you were afraid.
——因为我害怕。
——那我呢?
- Because I was afraid.
- Of me?
你这是什么意思,害怕吗?
你还怕什么?
What do you mean, afraid?
You were afraid of what?
告诉她你害怕的话。
Tell her you were afraid of words.
什么,什么,什么?
What, what, what?
“说话”
Words.
因为我害怕虫,罗克珊,虫。
Because I was afraid of worms,
Roxanne, worms.
虫吗?
Worms?
-你对我说什么? -来这里,来。
- What are you saying to me?
- Come here, come.
虫吗? 虫吗?
Worm? Worm?
我说虫了吗? 我意思是“说话”,罗珊。
Did I say worms?
I meant words, Roxanne.
这是太难了。把你外套给我。
This is too hard. Give me your coat.
单词,单词。他们都用完了。
Words, words. They're all used up.
他们还很难说。
They're hard to say.
全部被浪费 -- 把它给我。
All been wasted-- Give it to me.
--关于洗发水广♥告♥,以及广♥告♥和调味品。
--on the shampoo commercials,
and the ads, and the flavorings.
全部那些美丽的话,我的意思是,你怎样能爱地板蜡?
All those beautiful words, I mean,
how can you love a floor wax?
什么?
What?
你怎样能爱尿布?
How can you love a diaper?
我怎么能使用赞美你的同样的话…
How can I use
the same word about you...
那和其他人不都一样了吗?
...that someone else uses
about a stuffing?
我对你的爱在爆♥炸♥, 同时,我不能使用词汇。
I'm exploding with love for you,
and I can't use the word.
我不能听到你。
I can't hear you.
那是因为我的言语在寻找,他们找不到你。
It's because my words have to rise up
and they're having trouble finding you.
听我说,你不会有问题
You're not having trouble
hearing me.
哦,你的声音漂浮下来。
Well, your voice floats down.
但要小心。
But be careful.
你一句强硬的话,掉下来能杀死我。
One hard word from you
at that height kills me.
给我你的帽子,给我你的帽子。
Give me your hat, give me your hat.
噢,闭嘴。
Oh, shut up.
你的声音和原来不同。
Your voice sounds different.
当然它不同。
Of course it's different.
我不必再小心。
I don't have to be careful anymore.
我有夜色的保护。
I'm protected by the night.
我能处于正常状态,罗珊。
I can be myself, Roxanne.
-噢,上帝,你的名字看起来象一把刀。
-狗屎。
- Oh, God, your name is like a knife.
- Shit.
-站在我能看见你的地方。 -不。
- Stand where I can see you.
- No.
为什么?
Why?
我的声音,只有我的声音。
My voice, only my voice.
你不需要见我。 请听我说。
You don't need to see me.
Just listen to me.
我知道,我现在只有一分钟对你交谈。
I know I only have a minute here
to talk to you.
并且我正想知道是否我写给你的信触动你。
And I was just wondering
if what I wrote to you touched you.
它做到了。
It did.
它有文采。
It was eloquent.
哦,不,不是口若悬河,只是很诚实。
Oh, no, not eloquent, just honest.
看哪,我在你周围的轨道上。
See, I am in orbit around you.
我对你没有重量,暂停, 喜欢蓝色的男人在夏加尔……
I'm suspended, weightless over you,
like the blue man in the Chagall...
盘旋,挂在你… 在一个疯狂的吻。
...just hovering, hanging over you
in a delirious kiss.
昨天在街上, 我发誓我听见你的名字。
Yesterday on the street,
I swore I heard your name.
我发誓,我听到有人说它。
I swore I heard someone say it.
当我转过身来, 却没有人。
And I turned,
and there was nobody there.
仅仅五个小鸟冒出地面。
Just five birds rising off the ground.
并且当他们的翅膀撞击空气时,我再次听到你的名字。
And when their wings hit the air,
I heard your name again.
只为那一秒,我是他们中的一个。
Just for that second,
I was one of them.
罗克珊,敲击出你的名字。
Pounding out your name, Roxanne.
罗克珊。
Roxanne.
一句话,两个音节刻在我的头里面。
A word of two syllables
locked inside my head.
你明白 ....
You see....
我是,并且我总是 ...
I am, and I will always be...
无限制爱你的那个人。
...the one who loved you
without limits.
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
它是太多。
It's too much.
快点。
Go on.
她正听着。 继续,继续。
It's working. Go on, go on.
这现在是我的整个生活 ...
This is my whole life right now...
站在这里,象这样和你交谈 ...
...standing here,
talking to you like this...
我想要说的说事情但是不能。
电影精选列表