聪明温柔的女人。
...intelligent, feminine.
但并不是都那样待我。
But it wasn't him doing that to me.
只有你。
It was you.
所有的这些其他的男人,查理, 他们有扁平,平凡的物体的面孔。
All these other men, Charlie,
they've got flat, featureless faces.
没有特点,没有火,没有鼻子。
No character, no fire, no nose.
查理,你有一个大的鼻子。
Charlie, you have a big nose.
你有一个美丽的,很大的,有肉有骨头的鼻子。
You have a beautiful, great,
big flesh-and-bone nose.
我爱你的鼻子
I love your nose.
我爱你的鼻子 查理
I love your nose, Charlie.
我爱你 查理
I love you, Charlie.
好吗?
Well?
你开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
它是锁着的。它是锁着的。
It's locked. It's locked.
哦,谢天谢地,我有房♥间钥匙。
Oh, thank God I have the key.
顺便说一句,我的彗星。
By the way, I named the comet.
哦,是的,哦,对了。克洛斯基彗星。
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah,
good old Comet Kowalski.
不,彗星查理。
No, Comet Charlie.
哦,嘿,真是太好了。
Oh, hey, that's nice.
是的,这是我爸爸的名字。
Yeah, it's my dad's name.
哦,他一定会非常高兴。
Well, he'll be so happy.
电影精选列表