Losing their jobs, losing their homes.
- 要谨记在心 - 没错
Keep that in your mind. Yes.
把人♥民♥放在心上
Keep the folks in your mind.
都是为了人♥民♥
It's about them, isn't it?
都是为了人♥民♥,为历史负责
Yeah, it's about them. It's about history.
这句话对苏珊说更真实 永远为了人♥民♥
Well, that's truer for Susan than it is for me. It's always been about them.
就像丹尼
Like this fella, Danny Scanlon.
14岁就开始工作
Worked every day since he was 14.
到现在还没保险,也无法治好腿
Couldn't get insurance, couldn't get his leg fixed right.
从不抱怨
Doesn't complain.
从没伤害过人,做个痛苦的好人
Doesn't do anyone any harm. Achin' to do good.
天哪,如果…
(SIGHING) God, if you...
如果让一个人如此沉沦
If you let a man like that go down,
你就不配拥有一席之地
you don't deserve to take up space on this planet, do you?
- 我们不能让他失望 - 对
We won't let him go down. No.
(RINGING) HENRY: (GASPS) Sh...
坏消息啊,亨利,坏消息
Yeah. LIBBY: Bummer, Henry, bummer.
- 莉比? - 就是我,她有录音带
Libby? Yeah. She's got tapes.
谁有录音带?
Who? Who's got tapes?
白♥痴♥,是凯许米尔那个荡♥妇♥
Cashmere, the hair slut, you moron.
明天在记者会播放
She's gonna play 'em at her press conference tomorrow.
我没时间应付
I do not have time for ineptitude.
告诉杰克和苏珊那个贱♥人♥有录音带
Now go tell Jack and Susan the cunt's got tapes,
然后滚来大瀑布郡
and get your ass back to Mammoth Falls.
(DIAL TONE)
(SIGHING)
- 嗨,亨利 - 早
Hey, Henry. Morning.
亲爱的,我要出门了,等等
Honey, I have to run. I will. Hold on.
游泳队新成员想跟你说话
The new member of the swimming team wants to talk to you.
嗨,小杰克,真厉害,你成功了
Hey, Jackie boy. That's great. You made it.
很棒,我们以你为荣
Well, that's great. We're proud of you.
别担心,那只是选举的花招
Yeah. No, no, just a bunch of campaign garbage, that's all.
州长…有重要的事
Governor, this. . . this can't wait.
好,晚上再联络 我也爱你,拜拜
All right. Well, we'll call you tonight. I love you too. Bye-bye.
- 怎么回事? - 我刚和莉比通过电♥话♥
What is it? I was just talking to Libby.
她说凯许米尔‧麦克劳 握有你和她的电♥话♥录音
She says Cashmere McLeod has tape recordings of you and her
talking on the phone together,
她明天要在记者会播放
and she's gonna play them at a press conference tomorrow.
- 真的很对不起 - 有多糟?
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. SUSAN: How bad?
- 我不知道 - 你有…亨利,请离开一下好吗?
I don't know. Did you tell her. . . Henry, could you excuse us, please?
当然
Sure.
这里很冷,山姆,不过人们很和善
Well, it is cold here, Sam, but these are friendly people.
让我想起了家乡
It reminds me a lot of home.
我喜欢她的发型
I like her hair that way.
- 让脸型更柔和 - 没错,还可以再长一点
It softens her face. Yes. Could be longer, though.
如果你能和我们相处一天
If you hung out with us for a day,
你就会发现人们只关心未来
you'd see what the folks are really interested in is the future.
他变胖了
He's gotten fat.
他有在慢跑,他一定很会吃
MAN: And he jogs. Can you imagine how much he eats?
应该说他到底吃了什么?
Can you imagine what he eats?
他到底是哪一州的州长?
What's he governor of again?
- 我想想,不是乔治亚州 - 州长,为了以正视听
Let me see. It's not Georgia. ANNOUNCER: Governor, just to set the record straight,
- 你和凯许米尔‧麦克劳是否外遇? - 也不是佛罗里达州
did you have an affair with Cashmere McLeod? Not Florida.
山姆,我不愿意回应垃圾消息
Now, Sam, I am not gonna dignify that trash.
而且我非常失望,当此时刻美国人♥民♥…
And I am disappointed, at a time when the American people...
关切许多自身的艰难处境
have an awful lot they're concerned about,
我见过那个美发师,还不错
I saw a picture of the hairdresser. Not bad.
我们的婚姻曾面临许多挑战 都能一一克服
We've had tough times in our marriage, but we've worked them out.
我觉得这不公道
I don't think this is fair.
人们在受苦努力克服艰难
People suffer and struggle and go through all sorts of crazy things.
重要的是我们依然坚持
The important thing is we're still here.
如果你用政♥治♥来说明杰克的人格
If you want to draw a political lesson from that about Jack's character,
就是:他依然坚持
here it is: He will stick.
他会努力克服困难
He will work through the tough times.
他会每天早起,为美国人♥民♥拚死拚活
He will wake up every morning and bust his butt for the American people.
她竟然说出"拚死拚活"
"Bust his butt." The mouth on her.
他应该主动抓她的手
He should just take her in hand.
- 没错 - 但是她很诚实,她们曾有过艰难时刻
Yeah, right. Yeah, but she's honest. They had some tough times.
也许就在他搞上美发师的时候
Maybe that's when he screwed the hairdresser. (PHONE RINGING)
“华府周要”到此结束
ANNOUNCER: And with that we come to the end of The Week In Washington.
- 谢谢史坦顿州长伉俪的参加 - 喂?
Governor and Mrs. Stanton, thank you for joining us. Yeah?
- 嗨 - 谢谢
Hi. STANTONS: Thank you.
你有看电视吗?
DAISY: Are you watching?
是,刚结束
Yeah, it's just going off now.
结束了,谢谢各位
MAN ON P.A. : We're out. Thanks, everybody.
现在结束了,他们表现如何?
And it's over. How'd it play where you are?
她表现很好吧?
Wasn't she fantastic?
是很好,不过大家希望 她的头发再长一点
Yeah, great. But they'd like to see her hair a little longer.
小心阶梯,谢谢
MAN: Watch your step, sir. Thank you.
(DOG BARKING) HENRY: Hey.
亨利!
Hey! Henry!
- 见到你真好 - 你好吗?
Oh, it's good to see you. How ya doin'?
- 你到多久了? - 刚到
How long you in town for? Not long.
没时间叙旧了 我们要找专家检查凯许米尔
No time to talk. We got to get to Sailor's and watch old Cashmere with an expert.
保重,亲爱的
You take care of yourself now, dear.
我会回家晚餐,开我的车
I'll be home for dinner. We'll take my truck.
我…
Uh, I...
WOMAN ON RADIO: (SINGING) And my friends around to help me
你是在佛罗里达州为麦高文工作时 认识杰克和苏珊的吗?
So you met Jack and Susan in Florida working for McGovern?
- 对 - 他们当时如何?
Yep. What were they like?
好一对金童玉女
Glorious. Golden. Golden.
他们有没有…
(SINGS ALONG) And here I am just missing you again Did they have any...
♪ 拜托,先生,拜托 ♪
Please, mister, please
♪ 别播放B-17号♥歌♥ ♪
Don't play B-17
♪ 那是我们的歌♥,她的歌♥ ♪
It was our song It was her song
一起唱,亨利 ♪ 一切都结束了 ♪
Sing with me, Henry. But it's over
♪ 拜托,先生,拜托 ♪
BOTH: (SINGING ALONG) Please, mister, please
♪ 如果你明了我的感受 ♪ 太棒了!
If you know what I mean LIBBY: All right!
♪ 我再也不想听见那首歌♥ ♪
I don't ever want to play that song again
LIBBY: Ha ha ha! (HONKS HORN)
赛勒曼!
Sailorman !
莉比,很高兴见到你
Libby. Good to see ya, girl.
疗养院如何?
How was the booby hatch?
比从前的药物班还好
Well, a better class of drugs than the old days.
啤酒呢?
Where's the beer? HENRY: Hey.
- 欢迎来到电子世界 - 谢了
Welcome to the world of electronics. Brewski. Thanks.
凯许米尔‧麦克劳以及他的律师正要…
ANNOUNCER ON TV: Cashmere McLeod and her attorney are about to make...
- 她出现了… - 公开录音带以证实她的指控…
Here she comes. ...public the tapes which she says prove her allegations...
- 开始录音 - 以反驳杰克‧史坦顿州长
Recording. ...against Governor Jack Stanton.
我就知道她像高中时代一样
I know just what she looked like in high school.
我是雪曼‧普瑞斯利 麦克劳小姐的律师…
I'm Sherman Presley, Ms. McLeod's attorney.
首先说明
I want to make one thing clear.
听完录音带之后才接受提问
We'll take no questions until after the playing of the tapes.
而且不得诘问
And this will not be an inquisition.
是啊,是我们被诘问
Yeah, right. We get the inquisition.
录音带来自麦克劳小姐的电♥话♥答录机
The tapes were recorded on Miss McLeod's phone machine.
录音时间就在感恩节前夕
Portions you're about to hear were recorded just before Thanksgiving.
杰克‧史坦顿州长勾引我…
Governor Jack Stanton seduced me...
可以备份吗?
(REPORTERS MURMURING) MAN: Can you back that up?
而我有录音证明
...and I have tapes to prove it.
我正要回家团聚
JACK ON TAPE: I'm on my way to meet with the family.
你说过你爱我的
CASHMERE ON TAPE: But you said you loved me.
你说过没有人能如此伺候你
You said no one could do the things I did to you.
- 我可以去找你 - 天哪,真是臭婊♥子♥!
I could come up there. God, what a whiny bitch !
还记得我们在达拉斯相聚吗?
CASHMERE: Remember that time I met you in Dallas?
一想到我就欲♥火♥焚身
Hmm. I get hot just thinkin' about it.
- 我的老天 - 你周末有事吗?
Oh, my God. JACK: What you doin' this weekend?
没事,只不过你离开了
CASHMERE: Mmm, nothing, now that you're leaving.
留在家里,喝瓶酒
JACK: Stay home, crack open a bottle of Chablis.
你有可能上♥床♥吗?
Do you think it's at all possible to get laid?
一定可以,只要你推掉行程
CASHMERE: I'd say it's entirely possible, if you postpone that trip.
我发♥情♥到晕头转向
JACK: I'm too horny to think straight.
诚如各位所见,这些录音 来自麦克劳小姐的电♥话♥答录机…
As you can see, these tapes were, uh, recorded on Miss McLeod's phone machine...
好,继续录下其他的狗屁事 开始工作了
All right, I'm recording the rest of this bullshit. Let's get to work.
电影精选列表