她真是出色!
She was so great!
(SONG PLAYING) Still the one that I wouldn't switch
(PHONE CONTINUES RINGING) Still the one that I wouldn't switch
外面有人等着
We're still having fun and you're still the one There's people out there.
(SHOUTING, HOLLERING) You are still the one that makes me shout
Still the one that I dream about
We're still having fun and you're still the one
Whoo, whoo Still the one
Yeah, still the one
我想感谢各位的不离不弃
I want to thank you all for stickin' with us
努力克服这一切
and workin' so hard through all this.
我们时间不多 不过有各位的协助以及上帝的恩典
W-We don't have much time, but with your help and the grace of God,
我们会达成使命
we will get done what needs to get done. Yes.
虽然艰难,不过…
You know, it's been pretty awful, but...
我们还没倒下!
we're still here! (CHEERING, HOLLERING)
我们很轻易就能用许多低俗的笑话 让今晚好过一些,那就开始吧
Well, I know it would be easy to get a lot of laughs tonight
by doing some cheap blow-dry jokes, so I'll just get started.
(AUDIENCE LAUGHING)
就从无辜的史坦顿州长开始吧
It all started innocently enough for Governor Stanton.
他有一天走进来修个头发
He walked in one day and he asked for a little trim. (LAUGHTER)
结果修个不停
And some longer bangs. SUSAN: Hmm.
他们不在乎好的观点
They don't care about the fine points.
对,否则就不好笑了
No. It would ruin the punch line.
经历这些攻击,有谁能幸免于难?
Does anyone ever survive one of these feeding frenzies?
如果有见过世面,也许吧
Well, if they've been around a while, maybe.
不过这是能让人们知道 杰克‧史坦顿的方法
But this is the first thing
most people will hear about Jack Stanton,
接着你就知道他成为历史了
and you've got to figure he's history.
笨蛋!天杀的!
Fuckin' idiot! God. . . damn. . . her! (SUSAN CHUCKLING)
♪ 在这自♥由♥国土 ♪
ALL: (SINGING) O'er the land of the free
♪ 勇士的… ♪
And the home
♪ 家乡 ♪
Of the brave
(CHEERING, WHISTLING)
谢谢你,菲尔
MAN: Thank you, Phil.
各位,身为普兹茅斯民♥主♥党的主委
Folks, as the head of the Portsmouth Democratic Party,
很荣幸向各位介绍
it's my pleasure to introduce to you
一位南方最进步的州长
one of the South's most progressive governors,
一位飞蝇钓鱼高手的丈夫
and the husband of one of the best little
fly-fishermen to ever put on waders.
请欢迎杰克‧史坦顿州长 !
Please welcome Governor Jack Stanton !
(CROWD CHEERING, WHISTLING)
感谢你的亲切介绍,汤米
Thank you for that kind introduction, Tommy,
还有谢谢你送的鱼
and, uh, thank you for the fish. CHUCKLING)
没错,他送我一条白肚大家伙
Yeah, he gave me a big slab-sided, white-bellied fella.
像我的身材一样
Looked a lot like me. (LAUGHING)
放在火炉上被烤
Put it right on the grill and gave it some heat,
有点像我现在的处境
kinda like they're doing to me now too. (APPLAUDING, MURMURING)
我想感谢各位今晚的莅临
I want. . . I want to thank you for comin' out tonight.
我了解你们工作辛苦,休息时间不多
I know how hard you work and how little time you have to rest.
有些人的时间比我们想得还多
Some of us got more time than we'd like. (AUDIENCE MURMURING)
对,我懂
JACK: Right. Right. I understand.
事实上,自从关厂之后 你们有多少人找到工作?
In fact, since this factory closed, how many of you have found work?
请举手
Let me see a show of hands.
好,好
Right. Right.
你们有多少人无论工时多长 只够付房♥租?
And how many of you work jobs that just pay the rent
no matter how many hours you put in?
我知道了,自从我父亲死后 我妈妈也是如此辛劳
I see. My mama worked jobs like that after my daddy died.
我还记得她下班回家后总是精疲力尽
I remember her comin' home from work just bone-weary. You know what I mean.
她也想陪我们玩,问问学校的情形
And I-I know she wanted to play with me and ask me about school.
但有时就是太累了…
But sometimes you're just too tired to do anything...
只能热个电视餐,瘫在电视前面
but heat up a TV dinner and blob out in front of the tube.
- 你说对了 - 就是这样
You got that one right. JACK: There you go.
大家都知道找工作有多辛苦
And I don't have to tell you how hard it is to be lookin' for work.
也不用我说时代有多艰难
Hey, I don't have to tell you anything about hard times.
所以你们知道我打算怎么做吗?
So you know what I'm gonna do?
我要做的事很难想像,我要说出真♥相♥
I'm gonna do something really outrageous. I'm gonna tell the truth.
(LAUGHING, APPLAUDING)
我知道各位在想
I know what you're thinkin'.
认为他必须拼命做到
You're thinkin' he must really be desperate to do that,
但是如果各位听够了 他妈…胡言乱语…
but if you had to swallow enough sh. . . garbage...
你可以说他妈的,我们接受限制级
You can say shit. We're X-rated.
是,我也是 如果各位相信那些宣传的话
Yeah, me too, if you believe what you read in the paper.
好
Okay. All right.
以下就是真♥相♥
Here's the truth.
没有政客有能力重启这座工厂
No politician can reopen this factory,
或带来新的造船合约使工会再次壮大
or bring back the shipyard jobs or make your union strong again.
没有政客能重现往日荣景
No politician can make it be the way it used to be,
因为我们身处新的世界 一个无经济边界的世界
because we're living in a new world now, a world without economic borders.
按一个按钮就能把一百万元 从纽约送到东京
A guy can push a button in New York and move a billion dollars to Tokyo.
这样的世界 劳力工作只出现在便宜的地方
And in that world, muscle jobs go where muscle labor is cheap,
而非此地
and that is not here.
如果你们想竞争,你们必须学习新的技能
So if you want to compete, you're gonna have to exercise a different set of muscles
就在你们的两耳之间
the one between your ears.
- 他失去选票了 - 去你的,他打动了我
He's lost 'em. Fuck 'em. He's got me.
如今整个国家必须重返校园
Now, this whole country's gonna have to go back to school.
我们必须更聪明、学习新技能
We're gonna have to get smarter, learn new skills.
我向各位保证:我将为各位努力
And I will make you this deal: I will work hard for you.
每天起床将各位放在心上
I will wake up every morning thinkin' about you.
我会努力、流血流汗 争取预算让国人终生学习
I will fight, sweat and bleed to get the money to make education
a lifetime thing in this country,
给各位努力向上所需的支援
to give you the support you need to move up.
但是你们必须很努力地提升自己
But you have got to do the heavy lifting your own selves.
各位都知道竞选以来 我受到许多的攻击
Now, you know I've taken a lot of hits in this campaign.
但你们知道这代表什么吗?
But you know what that means?
这代表各位只想到 投射在我身上的那些垃圾
It means someone thinks that you're only interested
in the kind of garbage that they've been throwin' at me.
所以周二当各位投票时,请思考
So Tuesday, when you go to cast your vote, you think about that.
你们到底关心什么 然后选出你们的候选人
You think about what you're really interested in,
and then pick your candidate.
没错!
Yeah ! (CHEERING, SHOUTING)
谢谢各位
Thank you.
我无法接受他失败
I don't think I'll be able to take it if he loses.
如果他真的输了,也许我们可以喘息一下
If he does lose, maybe we want to go away for a while.
试试没竞选压力的性♥爱♥ 看恋情能撑多久?
Try some non-campaign sex, see if it holds up? (DOOR OPENS, CLOSES)
该死,理查,你为何老是来我房♥间?
Goddamn it, Richard. Why are you always in my room?
这里比较干净
'Cause it's neater.
亨利,这一切结束后我们应该一起工作
Henry, when this is all over, you and me ought to work together.
开个顾问公♥司♥,争取黑人选票
Set up a consulting firm. Tap that black Hotchkiss vote.
你们去吧,少来那套 "结束后我们就是高手"的论调
Both of you, stop with the "when this is over, we are pros" crap.
你们也许是高手,我只是被感动而来的
Maybe you're pros, but I've gotten emotionally involved.
- 我可以睡这里吗? - 不行!
Can I sleep here? BOTH: No!
好吧,靠
All right. Shit.
高手都知道如何道别
See, a pro knows how to say good-bye.
新罕布夏州的初选日持续进行
MAN: It's primary day in New Hampshire where the polls are still open.
哈利斯对美国经济 是正直且说真话的人
Harris is a serious man and has serious things to say
about America's economic future.
国人都这么认为
People of this country recognize that,
而今天就能看出这种忧虑
and that's why we're going to see upsets today.
不过最大的忧虑是杰克‧史坦顿
But the biggest upset has got to be for Jack Stanton.
史坦顿就像之前的政♥治♥人物 昙花一现
Stanton, like George Romney, Ed Muskie, Gary Hart before him,
flamed for an instant then burned out.
只是来瞎搅和的
He's just stirring the ashes now.
我不懂我们为何不放弃
I can't understand why we don't just quit.
(COUGHS)
我们不知道完蛋了吗?
I mean, don't we know we're over?
所有的政♥治♥专家名嘴 都在说明我们为何完蛋了
An entire industry of political experts
has explained why we're dead.
我们为何还走下去?
Why are we still walking around?
- 事实上杰克… - 雨势横越中西部…
MAN : The fact is Jack... WOMAN : if it rains across the upper Midwest.
在已投票的15%中
And with 15% of the vote in,
我们预测劳伦斯‧哈利斯 会赢得新罕布夏州
we are predicting Lawrence Harris to win in New Hampshire.
那有什么,那是他的州,当然会赢
Shit, that ain't nothin'. It's his own state. He's got to win here.
杰克‧史坦顿州长依然竞选到底
MAN 2: Governor Jack Stanton, who is still campaigning, by the way,
很显然想拚到最后一刻
has obviously decided to fight
right down to the wire,
在曼彻斯特市中心寒冷的雨夜
and is in downtown Manchester on this cold and rainy night,
努力拉票
fighting to pick up any last-minute votes.
这一向是他的方式 许多人都惊讶这样有效果吗
This has been his technique all along, and many are surprised
just how effective it has been.
根据出口民调 投给史坦顿的许多选民都说…
According to exit polls, an overwhelming number of Stanton voters say...
会投给他是因为 他们都见过了州长
the deciding factor for them was that they actually met the governor.
所以我们预测杰克‧史坦顿州长接近
So we predict Governor Jack Stanton a close second
电影精选列表