我们一起去面对,来吧
We'll go talk to them together. Come on.
啊,别摇头
Ah, don't shake your head.
我们历尽艰辛才有这番成就
We worked so hard together to get here.
局面是我们的,就在面前
It's there for us now. Right there.
我们能创造奇蹟
We can do incredible things.
我们能改变国家
We can change this whole country.
我们会赢
I'm gonna win this thing,
一旦赢了,就能创造历史
and when I do, we're gonna make history.
你看着我说,这一切不可能发生
Look me in the eye and tell me it's not gonna happen.
你看着我说
Look me in the eye and tell me
你不想成为一份子
you don't wanna be part of it.
天…天哪,亨利
Jeez. . . Jesus, Henry.
你要我跪下求你吗?
You want me to get down on my knees?
没有你我办不到,现在别离开我
I can't do without you. Don't leave me now.
你依然跟着我,对吧?
You're still with me, aren't you?
你就是 说出口,快说出口
Say you are. Say it. Say it.
拜托,亨利!
(LAUGHING) Come on. Henry!
太夸张了!你一定要跟着我!
This is ridiculous! You got to be with me!
(TENNESSEE WALTZ PLAYING)
(MUSIC CONTINUES) (CHEERING, APPLAUSE)
(CHEERING, APPLAUSE CONTINUE)
(INAUDIBLE)
恭喜,总统先生
Mr. President.
别让我们失望
Now, don't break our hearts.
总统先生
MAN: Mazel tov, Mr. President.
(INAUDIBLE)
电影精选列表