I'm dressed for work. How you doin', H. B.?
我到了!这里谁负责?
I'm here! Who's talkin' to me?
荷顿小姐吗?
Uh, Miss Holden?
我是亨利‧波顿
Henry Burton. Ah-ha.
我是泰瑞‧希克斯
Hi, I'm Terry Hicks. (CHUCKLING)
我是珍妮佛
Jennifer. Uh-huh.
- 哈罗,莉比 - 哈罗,猪脑袋
Hello, Lib. Hello, shit-for-brains.
你学会管住自己的嘴巴了吗?
You learned how to watch your mouth yet?
我绝对不允许你再搞砸这场选战,绝不!
I will not let you fuck up this campaign too. I will not let it happen !
那是20年前的事了
Uh. . . That was 20 years ago.
是啊,当时我比较瘦,也有腰身
Yes, I was thinner then. I had a waist.
- 我是彼得‧高史密斯 - 我是艾菈‧露易丝‧哈里曼
Peter Goldsmith. Ella Louise Harriman.
- 这里发生什么事? - 什么?
Where is this happening? What?
该死的会议!
The fucking meeting !
我要一座安全的房♥子
LIBBY: I will need a safe house.
小巧有玫瑰花♥园♥的
I know the house. Little, nice rose garden.
打给贝琪‧雷蒙,673-4982
Call Becky Raymond. 673-4982.
告诉她是州长要的,她就懂了
Tell her it's for the governor. She'll know what you mean.
然后是幕僚
Now, staff.
我要那个,长得像薇诺娜‧莱德那个
I want that one, the one who looks like Winona Ryder.
真漂亮,她机灵吗?
Gorgeous. Is she smart?
很机灵
Oh, she's smart.
会议结束后叫她立刻跟着我,开始吧
I want her as soon as the meeting's over. Start.
“黑人至上”杂♥志♥的一位记者 挖出州长在芝加哥被捕
Well, um, a reporter for The Black Advocate
dug up the governor's Chicago arrest.
- 我们无法阻止 - 为何要阻止?这是老资料了
We know we can't stop that. Why stop it? It's a paper trail.
芝加哥的事不重要
Chicago's not that important.
不过我们担心会有别的事
But we're concerned there may be other things.
- 像是凯许米尔‧麦克劳 - 谁?
Like Cashmere McLeod. Uh, who?
天哪,你一无所知对吧?
(SCOFFS) Boy, you really don't know shit, do you?
你是指苏珊的美发师?
You mean Susan's hairdresser?
也是杰克的猪肉派
And Jack's porkpie.
- 什么? - 拜托,你还是小孩子吗
What? For Christ's sake, act your age.
杰克‧史坦顿四处风流,树敌无数
Jack Stanton fucks around, and he's got enemies.
苏珊的美发师能干嘛?
But what, Susan's hairdresser? What can she do to us?
她会把故事以15万元卖♥♥给“快闪”杂♥志♥
She can sell her story to the Flash for 150,000,
再扣掉10%给下流无♥耻♥的律师
minus the ten percent she's giving to the slime-suckin', down-on-his-luck attorney...
来代理她做交易
who's agenting the deal for her.
- 你知道? - 不,那是我住院时想像出来的!
You know this? No, I imagined it in the booby hatch !
放屁
It's bullshit.
就在你梦中,甜心
In your dreams, sweetheart.
她没有证据
She can't hurt us. She has no proof.
她毫无信誉,都是放屁
She has no credibility. It's bullshit.
她只是冰山的一角
She's the tip of the iceberg.
杰克一生中干过不少蠢事
Our Jackie's done some pretty stupid things in his life.
什么阿猫阿狗都上
He's poked his pecker in some sorry trash bins.
我们必须先下手为强
We got to stop 'em before they stop us.
我们必须粉碎横扫他们
We got to crush 'em and sweep 'em up.
从现在起,叫我吸尘器
From now on, you can call me the Dustbuster.
你知道吗,亲爱的孩子?我是灰尘克星
You know, honey child? I'm stronger than dirt.
我相信
(MUFFLED) I believe you.
- 我们能付她20万,叫她闭嘴 - 然后再杀了她灭口吗?
We could offer her 200,000 not to print it. Then kill her to make sure?
重点是他没做错,没什么好辩护的
The important thing is he didn't do anything wrong,
he has nothing to be defensive about.
- 他应该忽略 - 但别太忽略,他要竞选总统
He should act pissed off. But not too pissed off. He's running for president.
应该像是“真遗憾,不过别认真”
It should be like, "Well, it's too bad, but we don't take it seriously."
这种事不会吓到一般人
RICHARD: This ain't as frightening as things that happen to people,
失去工作或房♥子被法拍才会
like losing your job or getting foreclosed.
- 开关在哪里? - 我在找
DAISY: Where the fuck's the light? HENRY: I'm looking for it.
像是“天有不测风云,但我们依旧冷静”
Like, "Shit happens, but we're calm in a shit storm."
或也许是“我们早就料到这种屁事”
Or maybe it's, "We expected this crap to happen."
对,只是普通的媒体垃圾新闻
DAISY: Right. The usual media trash bash.
他为何这么做?
Why did he do it?
他以为凯许米尔‧麦克劳 永远不会出♥卖♥♥♥秘密吗?
Did he figure Cashmere McLeod would be so honored she'd never betray the secret?
- 等等,也许这不是事实 - 这有什么差别?
Wait a minute. Maybe it isn't true. What difference does it make?
不是事实比较好辩护
It'd be better if it wasn't true.
为什么?大家说希♥特♥勒♥有了伊娃‧布劳恩 就不会再看别的女人一眼
Why? They say Hitler never looked at another woman after Eva Braun.
他这样就比史坦顿高尚吗?
Does that make him better than Stanton?
或是像甘迺迪等人四处偷腥 而我们都梦想为他们工作,这样就不高尚吗?
Or Jefferson, Kennedy, or any of the guys we wish we worked for who fucked around?
这不是正式的专访说词
But that's not the official line for interviews.
当然不是
(SIGHS) No, of course not.
杰克‧史坦顿州长寻求民♥主♥党总统提名 有爆♥炸♥性的发展
Today a potentially explosive development for Governor Jack Stanton
in his quest for the Democratic presidential nomination.
一位美发师挺身而出 跟已婚的参选人有长♥期♥的外遇关系
A hairdresser has come forward alleging
a long-term affair with the married candidate.
这项公布在“快闪”杂♥志♥的消息尚未证实
The story, as yet unconfirmed, appeared today in the Flash.
目前尚未收到来自州长的声明…
There has been no statement yet from the governor...
关于凯许米尔‧麦克劳…
regarding the young woman, Cashmere McLeod...
- 真不敢相信 - 不过立即出现各方的指控…
LUCILLE: Unbelievable. ...but the accusation comes right on the heels...
史坦顿州长于1968年在芝加哥被捕
of the disclosure that Governor Stanton was arrested in 1968 in Chicago.
该死的“见证新闻”
RICHARD: Fuckin' Eye Witness News. Goddamn it.
- 泰德‧寇普要竞选团队派员上节目 - “六十分钟”安排周日…
Ted Koppel wants someone from the team for his show. 60 Minutes wants a Sunday...
我们要接受吗? 他们想证实垃圾消息
Do we have to take this? They're gonna dignify this garbage.
- 我们要随之起舞吗? - 这无法忽视
We have to go along with that? Well, we can't ignore it.
他们也许会讨论芝加哥 因为那是30年前的事了
They might have given him Chicago 'cause that was 30 years ago,
他们也许会讨论凯许米尔 因为她付钱了
and they might have given him Cashmere because she was paid.
不过这两项优先议题非此即彼 你了解我的意思吗?
But the two right on top of one another. . . You see what I'm saying?
有多少人会这么说
How many people are going to be saying,
“我们要把曾经的嬉皮 和美发师搞在一起吗?”
"Do we want a former radical hippie that messes with hairdressers?"
他没有跟凯许米尔‧麦克劳上♥床♥
He did not fuck Cashmere McLeod.
如果无法处理简单的事实,你干脆滚蛋
If you can't handle that simple fact, you can leave right now.
好吧,我们仔细思考一下
All right. Let's think this through.
大家对“六十分钟”有何看法?
Who has thoughts about 60 Minutes?
我建议接受,所有的专访邀约都接受
Well, I think you do it. I think you say yes to all these interviews,
让大家知道我们毫无隐瞒
and show 'em we ain't got a thing to hide.
越快越好,因为还有两周就初选了
HOWARD: And the sooner the better. We have two weeks left to the primary.
好,我们应该保持一种 早就料到的态度
DAISY: Right. And I think we should take the attitude
that we expected this to happen, you know?
只是普通的媒体垃圾新闻
It's just the usual bullshit media trash bash.
天有不测风云,但我们依旧冷静
RICHARD: Shit happens, but we're calm in a shit storm, you know?
This is not near as bad as things that happen to real people.
(VOICES CONTINUE, FAINT)
你同意吗,亨利?
SUSAN: Do you agree, Henry?
我的问题是跑步跑累了
JACK: My problem is I go out and I run and I work out,
于是就进来吃甜甜圈
and then I come in here and eat donuts. (CHUCKLING)
- 人总是要吃 - 没错
Well, you know, you got to eat something. Oh, yeah, yeah.
不在于吃多少甜甜圈
I mean, the thing is, is just not to eat too many of 'em.
你说对了,如果只吃一点点
I believe you're right. If you could just have a little bit.
- 州长 - 亨利好兄弟,过来喝杯咖啡
Hey, Governor. Henry, my man. Sit down. Have some coffee.
不用了,你要去睡一下吗?
No, I'm okay. You gonna get some sleep tonight?
当然,不过别担心我
Hmm. Absolutely. Don't you worry about me.
我正在和丹尼分享一些想法
I was just going over some ideas with Danny here.
- 丹尼,我的朋友亨利‧波顿 - 嗨
Danny Scanlon, this is my friend Henry Burton. Hi.
- 想吃什么,波顿先生?苹果条好吗? - 不,谢了
Can I get you something, Mr. Burton? Apple fritter? No, thanks.
丹尼每晚在此工作 值12小时的班,时薪5.25元
You know that Danny here works here every night,
twelve-hour shift, $5.25 an hour?
不过我告诉州长,我不在乎
But like I was telling the governor, I don't mind.
我只在乎有没有工作 来根苹果条好吗?
I would mind if I couldn't work. How about an apple fritter?
别招呼我
Uh, not for me.
哪一场大学比赛 是你见过最精采的,丹尼?
What was the best game you saw all year, Danny? College, not pro.
犹他州大对上圣地牙哥州大
(SIGHS) Utah State versus San Diego State.
没错,真是精采的比赛,对吧?
Oh, yes, that was a great game, wasn't it?
我看了,是一场很精彩的跑阵比赛
Yeah, I saw that. It was a great ground game.
- 没错,你需要一场很精彩的跑阵比赛 - 没错
Yep. You got to have a good ground game. Yeah, you do. (CHUCKLING)
- 苹果条好吗? - 不了,我…
Apple fritter? No, I, I just said...
- 我来一根吧,一根就好 - 好
I. . . I'll have one, Dan, but just one. Okay.
我去煮新咖啡,有什么需要就叫我
I will make some fresh coffee, and if you want some, you call me.
丹尼,谢谢你
All right, Danny. Thank you.
你看起来很累,州长 也许该回家了
You look tired, Governor. Maybe it's time to go home.
- 大家想用垃圾新闻阻止我 - 别让他们得逞
They're gonna kill me with trash. Not if you don't let them.
都他妈是我的错,我把持不住
It's my own fault. It's my own goddamned fault. I didn't keep it together.
我们还有机会,我们正迈向胜利
We can still win this thing. We're going to win it.
不过你的成就无法 和普通人的经历相提并论
But the hits you're taking are nothing compared to
what average folks are going through.
Hmm.
失业、失去房♥子
电影精选列表