我总是学不会
Why can't I learn this?
这篇声明要用在23日的候选人简报
HENRY: This announcement is for the candidate briefing on the 23rd.
印500份
Put it on 500 leaflets.
然后呢?
And then what?
发出去
(SIGHS) Hand them out.
(SONG PLAYING) Goin' places that I've never been
只联♥系♥东正教及犹太保守教堂
Call only the Orthodox and conservative synagogues.
只跟拉比(犹太教士)谈话 从头到尾用希伯来语
Speak only to the rabbis and start off in Hebrew.
去办吧
Check. On the road again
- 还好吧? - 很不错
How's that? Fantastic.
好,我们要建档…
Okay, we need to file that with...
失陪
Excuse me.
- 我们需要你的一票 - 泰瑞
We need your vote. HENRY: Terry.
- 你会拿给朋友看吗? - 泰瑞!
Will you give them to your friends? Terry!
- 泰瑞 - 谢谢,再见!
Terry. TERRY: Thank you. Bye!
Ha-ha!
听好,传♥单♥交给他们就好,别死缠
Look, just hold out the leaflets for people. Don't stalk them.
好
Okay. (CAR HORN HONKS)
嗨,亨利
JACK: Hey, Henry. Oh.
- 你们还好吧? - 正在上轨道
How y'all doing? We're coming along.
我们的人手不足,对吧?
We don't have much staff yet, do we?
我们别无选择
No, but what we have is choice.
你来见见这位 党内最优秀的竞选策略专家
I want you to meet the most brilliant political strategist in the party.
这位是理查‧杰蒙斯 这位是亨利‧波顿,我的得力助手
This is Richard Jemmons. This is my right arm, Henry Burton.
嗨
Hi.
我非常景仰你的祖父
I sure admired your granddaddy.
- 好 - 亨利
Great. JACK: Henry.
七点钟接你去晚餐,我们谈谈策略
I'll pick you up for dinner around 7:00 p.m. We can talk a little policy.
好
Right.
很高兴见到你,亨利 替我问候薇诺娜
Nice meetin' you, Henry. Say hi to Winona for me.
- 谁? - 他指的是珍妮佛‧罗杰斯
Who? He means Jennifer Rogers.
理查喜欢的女人都叫做薇诺娜‧莱德 (美国女星)
Every girl Richard falls for is Winona Ryder to him.
噢,真是…
Oh, that's. . . (TIRES SCREECH)
太变♥态♥了
Psychotic.
On the road again
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends
什么东西这么香?
Does that smell good, or what?
- 嗨,州长! - 嘿!大家好吗?
MAN: Hey, Gov! Hey! How y'all doin'?
过来这里
MAN: Come on over here.
食物如何?
JACK: How's the food?
- 威利 - 嗨,亲爱的
SUSAN: Willie. Hi, honey.
真高兴你终于来了
I'm glad you made it. Hi.
食物好香
SUSAN: It smells so good. Hey, good.
专为你们准备的
We got it all set up for you.
他已经吃开了
Yeah ! WILLIE: He got chicken.
- 威利,生意如何? - 嘿,州长
Hey, Will ! How's business? Hey, Gov.
- 艾蜜莉,州长来了 - 很烫
Hey, Amalee, the gov's here. It's hot.
- 你今晚又施展好手艺了 - 还没完呢
You got your mojo workin' tonight? Ain't no end to it.
- 好朋友! - 萝瑞塔!
My friend ! Loretta!
- 嗨,州长,你好吗? - 萝瑞塔!
Hi, Governor. How're you doin'? Hey, Lo!
很高兴见面
Good to see you.
州长来了! 你好吗?
The gov's here! How're you doin', now?
- 嗨,亨利‧波顿,很高兴见面 - 我也是
Hi. Henry Burton. Pleased to meet you. Good to meet you.
亲爱的,还好吗?
Honey, how's it goin'?
我要告诉小杰克你太忙无法照顾他
I had to tell Jackie you were too busy working for the folks to baby-sit.
- 他不太高兴 - 是的,夫人
He was not happy. Yes'm.
- 你们好吗? - 欢迎
How're you doin'? Welcome.
你还好吗,威利?
How're you doin', Will?
自从妈妈过世后就不好了
Hey, not so good since my mama died.
- 我好想她 - 这是自然的
I miss her like a pain. You got to let that happen.
你妈妈应得的
Your mama deserves it.
伤痛会过去,你必须让妈妈放心
Your pain will heal with time, but you got to give your mama her due.
我们必须想念妈妈,没人比妈妈更爱我们
We got to miss our mamas. Ain't nobody gonna love us like our mamas.
你妈妈还在身边吗,亨利?
You still got your mama with you, Henry?
不,她跟我继父住在比佛利山
No, she's in Beverly Hills with her second husband.
- 你真幸运 - 谢谢
You're a lucky man. Thank you.
最近见到我妈妈,她瞎了
The next time I see my mama, she's blind.
一年后,因为糖尿病而失去一条腿
A year later, she's just got one leg from diabetes.
她什么也没做,她应该好好享受的
She could've done anything. She could've been anything.
上帝保佑妈妈
WILLIE: God bless the mamas.
我妈妈工作了一辈子别无所求
My mama worked her whole life and never asked for nothin'.
妈的,她还要抚养七个孩子
RICHARD: Shit, my mama raised seven children.
如果欧奇奥不参选 我们就着力在新罕布夏州
If Ozio doesn't run, we concentrate on New Hampshire.
如果他参选,就转攻南方各州
If he does, we concentrate on the South.
欧奇奥也许会等到新罕布夏州的结果
Ozio might wait until New Hampshire.
我们不该等州长吗?
Shouldn't we wait for the governor?
这就要看他如何打选战
This pertains to how he's running the campaign.
他正在谈妈妈经,这在南方可以谈一整晚
He's on a mama-thon. That can go on all night in the South.
我们必须考虑…
We have to figure...
我妈妈为家庭奉献一辈子…
My mama worked her whole life for her family...
却从未替自己着想!
and never did anything for herself!
他们竟然割掉她的腿!
Now they're cuttin' her up! Cuttin' pieces out of her!
为何会发生在我妈妈身上?
Why'd that happen to my mama?
(SINGING) I looked over Jordan and what did I see
Comin' for to carry me home (SOBBING)
你知道理查最喜欢的歌♥吗?
You know what Richard's favorite song is? (SOBBING)
这是我认为最他妈有美国味的歌♥
I tell you that it is the most American goddamn song that I can think of.
是一位南方州长写的
A Southern governor wrote it.
你知道是哪一首吗?
You know which one I'm thinking of?
♪ 你是我的阳光 ♪
(SNORTS) (SINGING) You are my sunshine
♪ 我唯一的阳光 ♪
My only sunshine
♪ 即使天空阴霾仍使我快乐 ♪
You make me happy when skies are gray
见鬼了,我竟然不知道是南方州长写的
I'll be damned. I didn't know a Southern governor wrote that.
♪ 你永不知道我是如此爱你 ♪
ALL: You'll never know, dear how much I love you
♪ 别带走我的阳光 ♪
Please don't take my sunshine away
♪ 前晚当我入睡后 ♪ 来吧,亲爱的
The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping Come on, darlin'.
♪ 我梦到我环抱着你 ♪
I dreamt I held you in my arms
♪ 当我醒来 ♪
When I awoke, dear
♪ 我发现在作梦 ♪
I was mistaken (SOBBING CONTINUES)
♪ 于是抱头哭泣 ♪
And I hung my head and cried
♪ 你是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光 ♪
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
♪ 即使天空阴霾仍使我快乐 ♪
You make me happy when skies are gray
♪ 你永不知道,我是如此爱你 ♪
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you (DOG HOWLING)
亨利,我印出所有新罕布夏州的基层组织
Henry, I have a printout
of every grassroots organization in New Hampshire.
好,放我桌上
Great. Put it on my desk.
(SPEAKING HEBREW)
这些拉比迷上我了
These rabbis are putty in my hands.
太好了
Fantastic.
(CONTINUES IN HEBREW)
我从200份发到剩1份
I started out with 200. I have one left.
- 你我是知道怎么做的吗? - 不知道
You know how I did it? No.
你看 (拿一份送一份)
Look.
泰瑞,我无话可说
Terry, I am speechless.
我认为我的祖父会支持他,杰西
Well, I think my grandfather would endorse the governor, Jesse.
即使你离开,好
Even if you ran. Okay. Yeah.
你也是,好
You too, my friend. All right.
- 他妈的我的衣服呢? - 别紧张
Where the fuck are my clothes? Take it easy.
黛西走岔路了,她不可爱 而且为我工作
Daisy got sidetracked. She's not a muffin. She works for Sporken.
我到底在干嘛?这家伙会下地狱吗?
What am I doing here? Does this guy even have a chance in hell?
我最近没去地狱拉票
I haven't canvassed hell lately.
如果我们只为可能下地狱的人工作 理查就不会在这里了
If we only worked for guys who had a chance in hell, we wouldn't have Richard.
噢,该死,他又在搞七捻♥三了
Oh, shit, he's bird-dogging.
甜心,我有旅馆房♥间
Sweetheart, I got a hotel room.
何不跟我去消磨一下?
Why don't you go with me for a little bit?
你毁了我的第一印象
You're crushing my originals.
我不是故意的,你错过了好机会
I didn't mean to do that. You don't know what you're missing.
- 里面有客房♥服务、震动大床 - 等等,别给他难堪
It's got room service, a vibrating bed. Wait. Don't embarrass him.
有线电视,你想溜蛇吗?
Cable movies. You wanna walk the snake?
那是什么表情?你不相信我?
What's that look? You don't believe me?
宝贝,我裤裆里有一条大蟒蛇
Baby, I'm tellin' you, I got a python in here.
嘿!
Hey!
(GROANS)
天哪,我从没见过这么老的蛇
Gee, I've never seen one that old before.
(PEOPLE LAUGHING)
电影精选列表