我要杀了他,他怎么这么笨?
LIBBY: I'm gonna kill him. How could he be so fuckin' dumb?
这里有几段剪接点,再重播一次
SAILORMAN: There's a couple of abrupt cutouts in here. Let's replay it.
我正要回家团聚
JACK ON SPEAKER: I'm on my way to meet with the family.
这是很明显的剪接
SAILORMAN: That's a pretty abrupt cutout right there.
你周末有事吗?
JACK: What you doin' this weekend?
我认为这句话是从中剪断的
That's picked up in midsentence, I think.
很有可能
I mean, it could be.
留在家里,喝瓶酒
JACK: Stay home, crack open a bottle of Chablis.
你有机会上♥床♥吗?
Do you think it's at all possible to get laid?
这句中间有中断
SAILORMAN: Now, that breakup in the middle,
可能是手♥机♥静态讯号♥或是用来掩饰的
that could be cellular static, or they might have used it to cover.
等一下,他妈的等等
Wait a second. Wait a goddamned second.
这句话再放一遍
Play that line again.
你有可能上♥床♥吗?
JACK: Do you think it's at all possible to get laid?
"有可能上♥床♥吗?" 再放一遍
(MUMBLING) "At all possible to get laid." Again.
- 干嘛? - 他妈的放就对了
What? Just again, damn it.
你有可能上♥床♥吗?
JACK: Do you think it's at all possible to get laid?
自己!自己一个人!
Yourself. (LAUGHS) Yourself!
哈罗?你没嗑药吧? 我一个人嗑药就够瞧了
Hello? You're not crackin' up, are you? 'Cause two of us would be one too many.
真♥他♥妈♥的不敢相信! 自己一个人…
Un-fucking-believable! Yourself...
他说的是 "你有可能自己一个人上♥床♥吗?"
He said, "Do you think it's at all possible to get yourself laid?"
他对我说,不希望我因为发♥情♥而晕头转向
He was talking to me. He said he didn't want me too horny to think straight.
就在感恩节前夕
It was just before Thanksgiving.
好,从头再放一遍 只要他说的话,一次一句
Okay, look. Play it again from the top. Just his lines. One at a time.
- 靠! - 我正要回家团聚
Shit! JACK: I'm on my way to meet with the family.
"回家团聚"
"Meet with the family."
有件意外,州际公路上有事故
There was an accident, uh, a bender on the interstate.
- 他正要回家团聚 - 好,他的下一句
That's the family he was gonna meet. Okay, next line, his.
你周末有事吗?
JACK: What you doin' this weekend?
有明显的剪断对吧?
An abrupt cutout, right?
对
Yep.
因为他说"你周末有事吗,亨利?"
He said, "What are you doin' this weekend, Henry?"
我记得他叫我亨利 我记得那通电♥话♥,因为对我意义重大
I remember he called me Henry. I remember the whole call, it meant so much to me.
感谢老天!我们揭穿她了!
Ha! Jesus Christ! We got her!
是你揭穿的,不是我们 那你要如何证明呢?
You got her. We don't. How do we prove it?
不不…莉比,他们…
Ah, no, no. No. Libby, they...
不能就这样放过他们
We can't let 'em get away with this.
拜托,全世界不可能就这样放过!
Come on. This cannot be a world that lets them get away with it!
老天哪,一个黑人孩子竟然说这种话 你真的太养尊处优了
Oh, my. Imagine a black boy sayin' that. What a privileged fuckin' life you've had.
忘了全世界吧,宝贝
But never mind about the world, baby.
我不会放过他们,我会想办法
I won't let 'em get away with it. I will find a way.
我要主导泰德‧寇普 和赖瑞‧金的周末议题风向
I'm gonna get a lead on where Ted Koppel and Larry King are this weekend.
你能撷取他们的手♥机♥通话吗?
Can you nail the conversations on their cellulars?
- 只要租辆厢型车跟踪他们 - 就这么办
Have to rent a van, track 'em. Sure. Do it.
这样我们就有利了 走吧,亨利
Then we'll pick the best one. Let's go, Henry. (CHUCKLING)
我们要改变世界了
We got to change the world now.
(COUNTRY MUSIC PLAYING ON RADIO)
你个混♥蛋♥!
LIBBY: You asshole!
那是行动电♥话♥撷取的 别把怒气发在我身上
Yes, it was off a cellular telephone, but don't pull that outraged-puppy shit with me.
你别因为录音带是造假的就突然装无辜
It's not like you've suddenly become an innocent because the tape is phony.
天哪!真希望逮到机会就把你给阉了
God ! I wish we'd castrated you when we had the chance.
- 莉比,你正在用行动电♥话♥ - 该死!
Libby, you're talking on a cellular phone! Oh, shit!
是,我他妈的当然知道是谁干的
Yes, I. . . Goddamned sure I know who did it.
是
Yes.
我会搞定,好,拜拜
I'll get it done. Okay. Bye.
等等,你知道是谁干的?
W-W-Wait a minute. You know who did it?
噢,我当然知道
Yes. Oh, yes, indeedy.
- 他妈的… - 胜利的日子对吧,蓝迪?
What the. . . Triumphant day, huh, Randy?
也许是你最美好的一天
Perhaps your best day.
- 凯许米尔在线上吗?我要问候她 - 不是
Is that Cashmere on the line? Let me say hi. No, it's not.
那就跟雪曼‧普瑞斯利道别 我们还有正事
Say good-bye to Sherman Presley, then. We've got business.
不是雪曼‧普瑞斯利,管他是谁
It's not Sherman Presley, whoever he is.
事情爆发了,蓝迪,搞起电子业了?
You've branched out, Randy. Electronics now, huh?
我…我不懂你在说什么
I. . . I don't know what you're talking about.
你是不是偷录了你州长朋友的对话?
You've been recording your friend the governor's private conversations, haven't you?
什么?你疯了… 我♥干♥嘛这么做?
What? Are you. . . Come on, why would I do that?
我最支持史坦顿,一向如此
I'm a big Stanton supporter. I always have been.
他把这个州治理得很好
Why, he's puttin' this state right on the map.
我给你20秒,否则我就失去耐性
I've only been here 20 seconds and you've already exhausted my patience.
我要一份签名的自白
I'm gonna want a signed confession.
莉…莉比,在做出傻事前 把那东西收起来,否则你就完了!
L-L-Libby, put that thing away before you do something stupid and get yourself into trouble!
蓝迪,你是个人♥渣♥
Randy, you wet fart of a human turd,
你陷害了杰克‧史坦顿 你不承认就准备受死
you ambushed Jack Stanton, and you're gonna admit it or you're gonna die.
- 莉比,你疯了! - 真♥他♥妈♥的你终于说对了!
Libby, you're crazy! Certi-fuckin'-fiably! At last, a fact.
老兄,你也会跟着坐牢!
Buddy, you'll go to jail too!
我什么也不知道
I-I don't know anything about this.
他吓傻了,不省人事
He's shocked. He had no idea.
蓝迪,你要写出来吗?
Now, Randy, you gonna write this out in longhand?
- 我不懂你在说什么 - 够了
I don't know what you're talkin' about. Enough.
- 你听着,我要轰掉你的小鸟 - 该死!
You know what? I'm gonna blow your nuts off. Oh, shit!
没错,我是女同性恋
Yes, I'm a gay lesbian woman.
我不崇拜男性阳♥具♥
I do not mythologize the male sexual organ.
- 天哪! - 你个小杂碎
RANDY: God ! Now, now, you tiny scumbag,
我知道是你干的
I know you did it.
你是“快闪”杂♥志♥的喽啰,我知道
You're on retainer to the Flash. I know that.
你个蠢货!
And you stupid little shit!
你对杰克做的事 不只是说屁话弥补,你还要美化他
You couldn't just make do with the crap Jack actually did. You had to embellish it.
先生,你快变成娘儿们了
Mister, you're about to become missus.
- 莉比,拜托别这样! - 你最好快点做决定
Libby, come on. Don't! You have a choice to make, and very quickly.
想想莉比有多疯狂? 你就知道该怎么办了
Just how crazy is Libby? And you're gonna have to do it now.
一…二…
One. . . two...
噢,接下来精彩了
Oh, this is gonna be fun. (CLICKING)
好!好!好!
Okay! Okay! Okay!
很好,很聪明
LIBBY: Very good. Very wise.
我要你把这篇声明写得很有说服力…
Now, I want you to be eloquent in this letter you're about to write...
还要包括你的忌妒和贪婪
and guilt-ridden about your jealousy and greed.
如果你从美国人手上毁了这个人 你无法独自存活
You could not live with yourself
if you deprived the American people of this man.
今晚杰克‧史坦顿州长的助理
Tonight an aide of Governor Jack Stanton
请求我们一同聆听这卷录音带
has asked to join us in order to play a tape.
我还没听过,但是制♥作♥人先听了
I haven't heard this tape yet, but my producer has.
我们要感谢她给我们机会 做简短的声明
We'd like to thank her for letting us go on with such short notice.
好,开始了
Okay, here we go.
我大概15分钟就到
KING ON TAPE: Uh, I can be there in 15 minutes.
我可以去找你,甜心
WOMAN ON TAPE RECORDER: I could come up there, sugar.
不不…我等不及了 我必须这样,好吗?
KING: No, no, no. I can't wait. I have to have it now, okay?
说真的,我一想到就欲♥火♥焚身
WOMAN: Oh, entirely. I get hot just thinkin' about it.
- 你看金的表情 - 我的老天
RICHARD: Look at King. Look at his face. Oh, my God.
- 这好像我的声音 - 就是你的声音,赖瑞
Now, that sounded like me. It was you, Larry,
你在要求咖啡馆服务生领班 立刻帮你安排座位…
asking the headwaiter at Cafe des Artistes could he seat you right away...
因为你早上没吃早餐
because you hadn't had anything to eat since morning.
- 呃,你们是…怎么… - 我们从你的手♥机♥撷取的
Well, how'd... How did you... We recorded it off your cell phone.
现在我要念一份声明
Now I would like to read a letter from the man
这个人对史坦顿州长做了同样的事
who did the same thing to Governor Stanton.
“敬启着”
"To whom it may concern,
“我是‘快闪’杂♥志♥的雇员”
"I am an employee of the Flash.
“我承认撷取无辜的杰克‧史坦顿州长…”
"I admit taking innocent statements of Governor Jack Stanton...
“的手♥机♥内容,剪接…”
"off his cellular phone, editing them...
“并且付钱给凯许米尔‧麦克劳 假装那是她跟州长之间的对话”
"and paying Cashmere McLeod to pretend she was having a conversation with him.
“我这么做是为了利益和升迁”
"I did this for my own gain and advancement.
“如今自白是因为不想活在恐惧之中”
"I confess it now because I can no longer live with the fear
“因为这将毁了美国的”
"that I may deprive the American people
“伟人”
"of a great man."
署名:蓝迪‧库利根律师
And it's signed: "Randy Culligan, Attorney at Law."
你觉得媒体应该向史坦顿州长道歉吗?
Don't you think the media owes Governor Stanton an apology?
- 散布这种未经证实的垃圾消息 - 说得好
I mean, spreading this kind of unsubstantiated garbage... Good, very good.
一定比抹黑无辜的人还难吧
It should be harder than this to smear an innocent man.
你真行,黛西
RICHARD: There you go, Daisy. (INDISTINCT CHATTER)
马上回来接听电♥话♥,别走开
We'll be right back with your phone calls. Don't go away. (CHEERING, APPLAUDING)
你们是如何做到的?
How'd you get my cellular?
亨利,干得好,她也是…
Henry, well done. She was. . . (PHONE RINGING)
电影精选列表