来吧,兄弟
HOWARD: Come on, bud.
把车子停回车♥库♥吧
Let's park that Mustang back in the garage.
她还没结婚对吧?
RICHARD: She's not married, is she?
- 去你的! - 去我的?
Hey, fuck you ! Fuck me?
去你的乡巴佬龟儿子 你知道什么是性骚扰吗?
Fuck you, you redneck son of a bitch. Ever hear of Anita Hill?
你很幸运她没告你
You are so lucky she's cool.
我知道她不会告才这么做
I wouldn't have done it if she wasn't cool.
你知道她不会告
You know when the muffin is cool.
你知道她不会告所以亮出老二
Your sensitive mind tells you when to show her your cock.
你读什么学校?
Where'd you go to school?
霍奇科斯学校对吧?我查过了
Hotchkiss, right? I read up on you.
- 你是霍奇科斯学校的菁英 - 你放屁!
You're a tight-ass preppy elitist from Hotchkiss. Bullshit!
放屁就放屁!我很高兴你叫我乡巴佬
Bullshit, it's bullshit! You called me a redneck, which I'm proud to say I am.
你们霍奇科斯学校的,都是白驴
You, Hotchkiss, are a honky.
黑皮肤是你的优势
You just look black. It's the best part of you.
让你可以吓到苍白 尤其是自♥由♥主义的劳工
It lets you intimidate the pale faces, especially lib-labs,
还有从事巫毒性♥爱♥的白人女孩
and work that voodoo sexual shit on white girls.
我比你还黑,我有奴隶的本质
I'm blacker than you are. I got some slave in me. I can feel it.
你是疯子! 干嘛?
(KNOCKING AT DOOR) You're crazy! What?
- 你有访客 - 不是访客,是我
You got a visitor. It's not a visitor. It's me.
他妈的你到底去哪了?
Where the fuck have you been?
- 我的行李呢? - 在我这
Where is my suitcase? I got it.
在南方不能让女性提行李
Can't let a lady carry a suitcase, not in the South.
亨利,真高兴你终于有衣柜了
Henry, I am so glad that you finally got a wardrobe,
- 今晚跟重要的人共用重要的晚餐 - 是谁?
We got a very important dinner with a very important person. Who?
欧奇奥州长的儿子
Governor Ozio's son.
他的儿子到底想干嘛?
What the fuck does Ozio's son want?
为父亲打探军情吧
A scouting expedition for Pop, I guess.
不过也有可能欧奇奥想寻求支持
But it could be Ozio is looking for someone to endorse.
天哪
(WHISTLES) Jesus.
很有意义吧?
Wouldn't that be something?
Mm-hmm.
要处理得恰到好处
This has to be handled just right.
恰到好处
Just right.
JACK: Red Skelton. That's what I remember.
MAN: Red Buttons.
来了,希望你别介意用手抓着啃
All right. I hope you don't mind eatin' pig with your hands.
- 还有别的方法吗? - 在南方只能这样
Is there any other way? Not in the South.
开动罗
There we go.
州长一直在关注你巡回全国
The governor's been watching you move around the country.
他希望下次你经过时,顺便来拜访
He was hoping the next time you pass our way, you'd stop in,
- 花一些时间相互了解 - 定当如此
spend a little time, get to know us better. We will absolutely do that.
查一下行程,何时能会见欧奇奥州长?
In fact, you got the book. When can we meet with Jimmy's dad. . . Governor Ozio?
- 你不介意我们谈公事吧? - 不会
You don't mind us talking business, do you? No.
习惯了
How else will I learn?
行程挺满的
Let's see. We're pretty booked.
下周二在阿尔巴尼 就在新罕布夏州途中
Next Tuesday we're in Albany on the way to New Hampshire.
- 周二如何? - 我查一下
How's Tuesday? Let's look.
周二
(BEEPS) Tuesday.
往下拉
Let me just scroll down here.
周二的行程挺满的
(BEEPING) Tuesday's pretty full.
也许可以帮你安排
Maybe I can slot you in somewhere.
Yeah. Oh, um...
我们下午四点降落,先出席 教师工会年度晚宴之前的鸡尾酒会
We land at 4:00, then there's a drop-by
at the Teachers Union cocktail party...
before their annual dinner at the Sheraton.
我本来不想去,不过他们邀请了
I'd like to skip that, but they'd notice.
我是唯一受邀的候选人
I'm the only candidate invited to the cocktail party.
(ALL CHUCKLE)
我知道
I know.
州长拒绝了,因为他是晚宴的主讲人
The governor turned it down because he's the keynote speaker at the dinner.
你们同时都会出席
You'll both be at the Sheraton at the same time.
你们可以在酒会之后,在晚宴之前见面
You can meet after the cocktail party, just before dinner,
在他的套房♥
in his suite.
完美
Perfect.
- 到时候见 - 太好了
I'll see him then. Excellent.
(NERVOUS CHUCKLE)
去他妈的,亨利
Fuck all, Henry. Fuck all.
你根本不懂如何报告我的行程!
You don't know fuck all about briefing me!
你害我像个该死的外行人!
You make me look like a fuckin' amateur!
像个乡下、赤脚、无知、三流 只吃炸鸡的南方市议员!
Like a rube-ass, barefoot, dipshit, third-rate, (PHONE DIALING)
southern-fried piece-of-shit alderman !
你竟然不知道欧奇奥是晚宴的主讲人!
(LINE RINGING) You didn't know that Ozio was speaking at that dinner.
因为你没提醒 害得我滔滔不绝的说着晚宴
You couldn't tell me, so I don't go shootin' my mouth off about that party.
喂,理查
Hello, Richard. (LINE BEEPS)
(若您想通话…)
RECORDING: lf you'd like to make a call...
操!
Shit! (PHONE THUDS)
我们打的什么鬼选战?
What the fuck kind of operation we got here?
怎么会在他担任主讲人的时候去拜会?
How did we get scheduled for a drop-in when he is the main speaker?
打电♥话♥给郝尔德 !
Get me Howard !
- 你把电♥话♥丢出去了 - 停车
You threw the phone out the window. Stop the car.
别害死我们,停车
Don't kill us. Just stop it.
- 电♥话♥掉在草丛 - 不对
The phone landed in the brush. You're wrong.
掉在树下
It landed in the trees.
如果我参加鸡尾酒会就像个屁
I look like shit if I go to that cocktail party.
帮欧奇奥暖场子 别以为他们不会这么想
I'm Ozio's warm-up act. Don't think he didn't know it.
但是我们却不知道
But somehow, we didn't know it.
别在草丛找了,掉在树下
Get out of the goddamn brush. It landed in the trees.
吉米‧欧奇奥很可能叫他老爸放心啦
Jimmy Ozio is probably tellin' his father he's got nothin' to worry about.
即使亨利搞砸了,这也是一个机会
SUSAN: That would be the case even if Henry hadn't screwed up.
找到电♥话♥了,在草丛里面
Here's the phone. It was in the brush.
靠
Well, shit.
要不是我丢出车外,你们也找不到
You wouldn't have found it if I hadn't thrown it out the car.
(RINGING)
哈罗
Hello.
不
No.
抱歉,他不在
No, sorry, he's not here.
我是亨利‧波顿,可以留言吗?
Henry Burton. Can I take a message?
(SIGHS) Oh.
天哪,我了
Oh, God. I see.
不不…我懂了,我懂了
No, no, no. I got it. I got it.
黛西有多可靠?
How reliable is Daisy?
- 完全可靠 - 那我们就有麻烦了
A hundred percent. Then we just got really bad news.
“曼哈顿”杂♥志♥下一♥期♥的主题
In the next issue of Manhattan magazine,
就是专访欧奇奥抨击你
there's an interview with Ozio in which he blasts you.
“他做了什么?他的州样样落后”
"What's he done? His state's last in everything.
“他根本不懂教育”
"He doesn't know shit about education."
刚才的会面被你说对了
Well, you were right about the meeting.
真糟糕
(SIGHS) This is bad.
- 你必须反击 - 但别太强烈
You have to hit back. ARLEN: But not too hard.
- 你不会想失去自♥由♥派的 - 虽然最终也会失去
You don't want to lose the liberals. You're gonna lose 'em anyway.
理查,你有在听吗?
Richard, are you with us?
我会戳他一下,他跌倒之后我们就好多了
I'd give him a little poke. It'll make us look better when he drops out.
是谁何时跌倒?
When who drops out?
- 欧奇奥的民调比我们高24% - 那只是开路
Ozio's 24 points ahead of us. RICHARD: That's the giveaway.
如果他想让我们出名,那他就是笨蛋
If he's willing to acknowledge our presence,
he's the stupidest Italian since Nero.
或者他不想参选,只想坐在宝座狙击别人
Or he's not gonna race. He'll sit on his throne and snipe.
那不重要,我不想这么做
JACK: It doesn't matter. I'm not gonna do it.
杰克!
Jack!
我不要打负面选战
I'm not gonna go negative.
随便一个浑球都会这么做
Any jackass can burn down a barn.
- 这是自我辩护 - 我不想这么做!
It's self-defense. I'm not gonna do it!
(TV PLAYING)
BOY ON TV: Shane!
Come back!
回来,雪恩!
(HIGH VOICE) Come back, Shane!
竞选总统
Run for president.
(PHONE RINGING)
哈罗?
Hello?
- 你还好吗,亨利? - 还好
JACK: How're you doin', Henry? Uh, fine.
州际公路上有事故
Look, there's been a bender on the interstate.
我正要回家团聚,取消郝尔德的行程
I'm on my way to meet with the family, so cancel Howard.
没问题
Uh, yeah. Okay.
对了,州长
And, Governor, look.
关于教师工会的晚宴…
About the Teachers Union dinner...
好兄弟,你知道我很仰赖你
Listen, my man. I know how much I lay on you.
我也知道你的辛苦,我很荣幸
I know how hard you work for me. And I'm honored by it.
电影精选列表