现在帮我一下吧。
Now help, please.
我们要照顾很多人的伙食。
We have a lot of people to feed.
你需要戴上手套,来吧。
You need, you need some gloves.
好,把一个递过来,我接着就行。
Here, so you put one and just pass it to me, okay?
不错。
Good.
下一个。
Next one.
已经很顺了。
Coming along.
太感谢你了。
Thank you so much.
【缓慢激昂的摇滚音乐】
[slow dramatic rock music]
【猛地呼气】
[exhales sharply]
再来一轮,马库斯。
Another round, Marcus.
啊!
Ah!
哥们你还好吗?
You all right, buddy?
从来没这么棒过。
Never been better.
继续给我上酒。
Just keep 'em flowing.
好嘞。
All right.
这杯加之前那些,一共 40 块。
$40 for that and for the ones you had before.
记我账上吧。
Put it on my tab.
好说。
All right.
【缓慢激昂的摇滚音乐持续】
[slow dramatic rock music continues]
你欠我钱。
You owe me money.
你算哪位?
And who might you be?
【笑声】
[chuckles]
你知道吗,我还没拿到报酬,
You know, I didn't get paid
我帮你清理那摊事儿。
for that cleanup that I did for you.
你根本没把事情做完,是不是?
Well, you never finished the job, did you?
所以你一分钱都不会拿到。
So you're not getting paid anything.
哦,你可能没听懂我说的?
Oh, maybe you didn't hear me.
你可能才没听清我说的吧?
Maybe you didn't hear me?
他们还在那儿。
They're still there.
而且都是因为你搞砸了,
And because you botched it,
我被炒了。
I got fired.
所以排队吧。
So get in line.
我欠了镇上所有人的钱。
I owe money to everybody in town.
【嗤笑声】
[scoffs]
你最好知道?
You wanna know something?
我一定会拿到钱,
I'm gonna get paid
不管用什么方法。
one way or another.
【酒保】嘿!
[Bartender] Hey!
【酒保】喂,给我出去!
[Bartender] Hey, get out!
【缓慢激昂的摇滚音乐持续】
[slow dramatic rock music continues]
【旗帜飘动声】
[flag fluttering]
【恶棍】那老家伙也在那边。
[Thug] And the old man's right there too.
【首恶】那些有退伍福利的老兵,
[Thug Leader] These vets with benefits
手头都挺阔的。
make good bank.
【笑声】
[chuckles]
来吧。
Come on.
【呼啸的风声】
[wind whooshing]
【紧张忧郁的音乐】
[tense somber music]
【手臂撞击声】
[arm thuds]
【哈里斯】喂!
[Harris] Hey!
你为什么要这么做?
What'd you do that for?
【紧张忧郁的音乐持续】
[tense somber music continues]
【军人身份牌碰撞声】
[military ID tags clinking]
哈里斯·本尼迪克特·R.
Harris Benedict R.
哦,新教♥徒♥。
Oh, Protestant.
【笑声】
[chuckles]
嘿,你喜欢杀人吗?
Hey, uh, you like killing people?
你……你杀过小孩吗?
You, uh, you kill kids?
是啊,你看起来就像杀孩子的那种人。
Yeah, you look like a kid-killer.
你是不是专门画那些死小孩的画啊?
Yeah, you paint pictures of these dead kids, huh?
【头部撞击声】
[head thuds]
【恶棍咕哝声】
[thug grunts]
【哈里斯】滚开,伙计!
[Harris] Get lost, man!
除非你也想和你那些同伴一个下场。
Unless you wanna end up like your buddies.
你不该那样做的。
You shouldn't have done that.
拜托别走。
Please don't go.
【恶棍】你有钱吗?
[Thug] You got money?
嗯?
Huh?
电子福利卡呢?
EBT card?
我什么都没有。
I got nothing.
不,你肯定有东西。
No, you got something.
这里你藏了什么?
What do you got here?
不不不不!别碰,别碰!
No, no, no, no! No, no, no, no.
【恶棍】你要去哪?【多拉】我不在,我不在……
[Thug] Where are you going? [Dora] I'm not here. I'm not here.
嗯?- 我不在,我不在……
Huh? - I'm not here. I'm not here.
我不在,我不在……
I'm not here. I'm not here.
我不在,我不在……
I'm not here. I'm not here
【紧张忧郁的音乐】
[tense somber music]
【哈里斯呻♥吟♥声】
[Harris groans]
听着,月底就快到了,
Look it's the first of the month coming up
到时候我们会回来,你和你那帮朋友,
and we'll be back then, and you and your friends
最好有更多东西给我们。
better have more to give me.
【脚步砸地声】
[foot thuds]
【哈里斯咕哝声】
[Harris grunts]
没事的,没事的。
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的……不行。
It's okay. No.
【多拉轻声哼唱】
[Dora hums]
【火车鸣笛声】
[train horn blowing]
【紧张忧郁的音乐】
[tense somber music]
【火车低声轰鸣】
[train softly rattling]
【火焰燃烧声】
[fire crackling]
【哈里斯】好消息是
[Harris] Yeah well, the good news is
还好我身上没太多现金,
luckily I didn't have that much cash
福利卡上也没剩多少钱了。
and there wasn't much left on my benefits card.
但我们肯定得继续留神
But we definitely need to keep an eye out
这些混账家伙。
for these dirty bastards.
【多拉】我知道他们是谁。
[Dora] I know who they are.
我曾在一部戏里演过护士,
I played a nurse in a play
我的台词是:
and my line was
“那帮恶棍来了。”
"The Nasty Hooligans are here."
是那帮恶棍。
It's the Nasty Hooligans.
那帮……恶棍是……
The - the Nasty Hooligans are
嗯……
Well,
我不会让他们夺走我赚的那点钱,
I'm not letting them take the little money I make
就这么定了。
and that's that.
对,我也说我们该留下来跟他们斗到底。
Yeah, I say we stay and fight them too.
那如果他们带更多人回来怎么办?
And what if they come back with more of them?
【哈里斯】是啊,毫无疑问。
[Harris] Yeah, there's no question about it.
【哈里斯】他们确实惹不起。
[Harris] They're bad news.
今晚我和吉米负责守夜怎么样?
How about me and Jimmy keep watch tonight
【哈里斯】明早我们再制定计划。
[Harris] and we'll come up with a plan in the morning.
听起来不错?
Sound good?
【温柔庄重的音乐】
[gentle solemn music]
真是漫长的一天。
Long day.
你来守第一轮?
You got first watch?
交给我了,老爹。
You got it, pops.
【温柔庄重的音乐】
[gentle solemn music]
【拉链摩擦声】
[zippers rasping]
【吉米画外音】你就靠喝酒解决所有问题吗?
[Jimmy voice-over] Is that how you solve all your problems?
【吉米画外音】你就只会喝?
[Jimmy voice-over] You just drink?
【吉米】我怎么能信你-
[Jimmy] How am I supposed to believe you
【约翰】闭嘴,闭嘴。
[John] Shut up. Shut up.
【吉米】你光说这些-
[Jimmy] You just say these
【约翰】你就是废物!
[John] You're worthless!
你一文不值!
You are worthless!
敢在我家那样跟我说话!
Talk to me like that in my house!
【吉米】冷静点!
[Jimmy] Calm down!
【约翰】别跟我说冷静点!
[John] Don't tell me to calm down!
约翰,拜托!【吉米】冷静一下!
John, please! [Jimmy] Just calm down.
电影精选列表