对啊,你早该留意她!
Yeah, you shoulda!
我又不知道我是她保姆。
I didn't know I was supposed to babysit her.
【维奥莱特】拜托啦!
[Violet] Oh, come on!
谁都看得出来她不太正常。
Anybody can see she's not all there.
她活在自己的幻想世界里,
She's in her own little fantasy world
还有虚构的朋友作伴。
with imaginary friends.
我很抱歉,我没意识到……
I'm sorry, I didn't realize
【维奥莱特】这都是你的错。
[Violet] This is your fault.
早就告诉你别让外人进来了。
Told you not to let outsiders in.
根本就不该信任她。
Should have never trusted her.
【哈里斯】谁都不该被怪!
[Harris] Nobody's fault!
你自己也说过,
It's like you said, you know,
她的情况在变糟。
she, she's getting worse.
那么,
Well,
也许是时候让她去个安全的地方了。
maybe it is time we got her someplace safe.
【吉米】多拉不想那样生活。
[Jimmy] Dora doesn't wanna live like that.
她是我们的家人。
She's family.
她要留在我们身边。
She's staying here with us.
她穿什么了?
What was she wearing?
【劳伦】嗯-
[Lauren] Uh,
穿了长长的粉色连衣裙和外套。
long pink dress with her coat.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我想我知道她在哪儿。
I think I know exactly where she is.
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
【忧郁音乐持续】
[somber music continues]
【叹气】
[sighs]
【紧张忧郁的音乐】
[tense somber music]
【柔和明亮的音乐】
[gentle bright music]
♪ 所以就算身处黑暗 也别停下你的舞步 ♪
♪ So don't stop dancing in the darkness ♪
♪ 要为你独有的疯狂感到骄傲 ♪
♪ You should be proud of your own kind of madness ♪
♪ 是你自己找到它的光芒 ♪
♪ You're the one who found it ♪
♪ 来回跳动是否感受到鼓点的律动 ♪
♪ Back and forth do you feel it like the beat of the drum ♪
♪ 每个人都会想要那种感觉 ♪
♪ And you know everyone will want some ♪
♪ 所以就算身处黑暗也别停下你的舞步 ♪
♪ So don't stop dancing in the darkness ♪
♪ 它就像潺潺溪流的声音 ♪
♪ It's like the sound of a running stream ♪
不!
No!
这是我的家。
This is my home.
【柔和伤感的音乐】
[gentle melancholic music]
维奥莱特。- 嗨。
Violet. - Hi.
吉米。- 没事了。
Jimmy. - It's okay.
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
劳伦?
Lauren?
劳伦,你在干嘛?
Lauren, wha what are you doing?
你要去哪儿?
Where you going?
所有人都讨厌我。
Everyone hates me.
我要离开这里。
I'm leaving.
你疯了吗?你要去哪儿?
Are you crazy? Where you gonna go?
我不知道,也许-
I don't know. Maybe
加布里埃尔可以……
Gabrielle can
不,别去。
No, don't.
你之前不是说过那些庇护所是什么样的吗?
You told me how it was in those shelters.
我们只是太担心她,
We're just so worried about her
又被警♥察♥带走一次。
getting picked up by the cops again.
我真的受不了她再遭那种罪。
Look, I I can't see her go through that.
我知道,照顾她确实不容易,
It's hard to keep an eye on her, I know.
相信我,我们都在努力照顾她。
Believe me, we we're all trying to.
没人是在怪你。
No one meant to blame you.
我发誓。
Promise.
要是她真的出事了怎么办。
If anything had happened to her.
可她没事。
It didn't.
什么都没发生。
Nothing did.
【叹气】
[sighs]
我们需要你在这里。
We need you here.
她需要你,我……【嗤笑】
She needs you and [scoffs]
天啊,我也一样。
God, so do I.
【温柔忧伤的音乐】
[gentle melancholic music]
【吉米叹气】【劳伦叹气】
[Jimmy sighs] [Lauren sighs]
【吉米惊呼】
[Jimmy gasps]
星星出来了。
The stars are out.
你看。
Look.
【吉米】你看到那两个
[Jimmy...] You see those two
那两点亮光了吗?
specks of light right there?
【劳伦】嗯哼。
[Lauren] Mm-hmm.
我觉得上面那个亮一点的,
I think that bright one on top,
是木星。
that's Jupiter.
然后呢-
And uh,
我觉得下面那个
I think that one right below it
是金星。
is Venus.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我妈啊,
My mom,
她,嗯……
she um,
她以前特别喜欢-
she used to really like
看星座图。
looking at star charts.
你知道吗,就是那种
You know, those little, like,
纸做的……
paper...
我们以前经常一起看,
We used to do that together,
出去露营之类的。
just go out camping.
她能认出每一个星座,
She could pick out every constellation
有时候我还以为她瞎编的,
and sometimes I thought she was making it up,
因为实在太多了。
'cause there's so many of 'em.
【叹气】不过……
[sighs] But
不过她,其实……
but she, uh,
她真的特别聪明。
she was really smart.
而且-
And
我好像没有足够重视她。
don't think I gave her enough credit.
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
【劳伦画外音】我不知道为什么,
[Lauren voice-over...] I'm not sure why,
但和吉米在一起,我感到特别安心。
but I felt at ease with Jimmy.
他总是活得简单,
He kept things simple
并让一切变得美好。
and made the best of everything.
不好意思,
Excuse me.
你有看到我的儿子吗?
Have you seen my son?
【柔和忧郁的音乐】
[soft somber music]
【订书枪咔嗒声】
[staple gun clicking]
【订书枪咔嗒声】
[staple gun clicking]
【柔和轻快的音乐】
[soft gentle music]
【加布里埃尔】完成啦。【劳伦】哦,好漂亮。
[Gabrielle] There you go. [Lauren] Oh, that's pretty.
真棒。
Sweet.
好吧。
Okay.
嗯……
uh,
虽然画得不如你,但我来试试。
not gonna be as good as you, but.
【柔和欢快的音乐】
[gentle upbeat music]
【劳伦轻笑】
[Lauren chuckles]
【吉米】最喜欢的颜色?
[Jimmy] Favorite color?
绿色。
Green.
你呢?
Yours?
紫色,但不是深紫,
Purple, but not like a dark purple,
比较像……
more...
淡紫色那种。
lilac-ish.
谢谢你。- 谢谢你。
Thank you. - Thank you.
哦!
Ooh!
【吉米】你抽到什么了?
[Jimmy] What you get?
♪ 千千万万年以后 ♪
♪ For a thousand thousand years ♪
【轻快柔和的音乐】
[gentle upbeat music]
♪ 是你把我拯救 ♪
♪ Then you saved me ♪
♪ 在失而复得的瞬间 ♪
♪ At the lost and found ♪
♪ 那一刻你来到我身边 ♪
♪ When you came around for me ♪
♪ 当你靠近我 ♪
♪ When you came around ♪
♪ 就在你靠近我 ♪
♪ When you came around ♪
♪ 而如今我明白你的爱 ♪
♪ And now I know your love ♪
电影精选列表