放过他吧。
Let him be.
你们打算怎么处理那些攻击我们的人?
What are you gonna do about the guys that attacked us?
我们的保护在哪儿?
Huh, where's our protection?
去找他们,把他们逮起来!
Go find them, arrest them!
你们知道他们是谁吗?
Got any idea who they were?
查出他们不是你们的工作吗?
Isn't that your job?
没人欢迎我们这些人留在社区。
No one wants us in the neighborhood.
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
你们根本什么都不会做,
You guys aren't gonna do anything about it,
对吧?
are you?
你们就是
Just gonna
把我们丢在一边自生自灭,
leave us fend for ourselves
就像往常一样,
like always,
对吧?
right?
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
【吉米呻♥吟♥声】
[Jimmy groans]
【敲门声】
[door knocking]
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
【门锁卡响声】
[door lock clicks]
不不不不……
No, no, no, no.
拜托了,再多给我们几天时间,好吗?
Please just give us a few more days, please.
【车门砰响】
[car doors thud]
【汽车发动声】
[car engine rumbling]
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
我需要你帮个忙。
I need a favor.
我需要一个地方……
I need a place for,
我和金、还有山姆,
Kim and Sam and I
只住大概一星期就好。
to stay for just about a week.
你能接待我们吗?
Is that cool with you?
你还好吗,兄弟,
How you doing, brother,
我是……我是罗伯特。
It's, uh, it's Robert.
听着,我真的需要帮助。
Listen, I need, I needed a favor.
我在想也许你能……嗯……
I was wondering if maybe, uh.
杰夫!嘿,兄弟,
Jeff! Hey man,
我是罗伯特,听我说。
it's Robert, listen.
我现在……嗯-
I'm in a, uh
我是说,我确实需要你帮个忙。
I, well, I need a favor.
我这边情况有点棘手。
I'm in, I'm in a bit of a spot here.
我们这边在施工,
We're doing this construction over here
整个厨房♥都被拆掉了,
and they tore the whole kitchen apart,
屋里现在彻底乱套了。
and the place is a total, total mess.
我本来以为我们还能住下,但现在不行了。
I thought we'd be able to stay here, but we can't.
我在想我和金还有山姆,
I thought maybe Kim and Sam and I
能不能去你那儿暂住一周?
we'd come to your place to crash for a week.
你觉得可以吗?
Is that okay?
【紧张而忧郁的音乐】
[tense somber music]
【电♥话♥落下声】
[phone clatters]
【拳头砸物声】
[fists bang]
【罗伯特叹气】
[Robert sighs]
【柔和庄重的音乐】
[soft solemn music]
全都没了。
All gone.
【多拉】全都没了。
[Dora] All gone.
【多拉】全都没了。
[Dora] All gone.
【多拉】全都没了。
[Dora] All gone.
哇……
Wow.
【柔和庄重的音乐持续】
[soft solemn music continues]
他们怎么就能这样
How can they just
闯进来把你们所有东西毁掉?
come in and destroy all your stuff?
【吉米】我们不会就这样打包走人的。
[Jimmy] We're not gonna just pack up.
我们……我们能解决,
We, we can fix this.
我们可以重建这一切 - 你没办法解决。!
We can put this back together - You can't fix this.
这没办法修复。
This isn't fixable.
没办法修复。
Isn't fixable.
【哈里斯】不行了,必须走。
[Harris] No there. Yes, we gotta go.
【哈里斯】这里不行,我们得撤。
[Harris] This ain't gonna work. We gotta go.
【吉米】但我们就住在这儿啊,哥们!
[Jimmy] But this is where we were living man.
我们不能就这么离开。
This, we can't just leave this.
【哈里斯】只能走了,我们得赶紧离开。
[Harris] We just gotta go. We gotta move.
【哈里斯】我们得走,我们得离开这里。
[Harris] We gotta move. We gotta move on.
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
真遗憾看到这一切发生,各位。
Sorry to see this happen, folks.
我们会妥善安置你们的,好吗?
We'll get you taken care of. Okay?
这附近五分钟路程有两处收♥容♥所♥,
I've got two places in a shelter five minutes from here,
市中心还有三个位置可以安排。
and three places in one downtown.
还有其他人吗?
Is there anyone else?
之前有些人……我不确定他们还会不会回来。
There were others. I'm not sure if they'll be back or not.
我们是一家人。
We are a family.
所以你要么帮我们安排在一起,要么我们就不走。
So you find us a place together or we're staying here.
很抱歉,这恐怕无法实现。
I'm sorry that, that's not gonna be possible.
那我们就留下。
Well, then we're staying here.
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
你太棒了。
Oh, you're the best.
谢谢你一直都在帮我们。
Thank you for always being there for us.
我为发生的事感到遗憾。
I'm sorry that this happened.
我们现在正在筹款,打算买♥♥下一家老旅馆,
Now, we're raising funding to buy an old motel
我会需要你帮忙出出主意,看看真正需要什么。
and I'm gonna need your input on what's actually needed.
希望我们能获得市政支持。
Hopefully we can get the support of the city.
我很荣幸能参与。
I'd be honored.
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
【照片砰然落地声】
[photos thud]
他们怎么又来了?
Why are they back?
你是打算在他们头上盖大楼吗?
Are you planning on building the high rise on top of them?
我也不知道,这怎么会变成这样?
I have no idea. How did this happen?
你居然连这个都不知道,这已经说明了
The fact that you don't even know just shows me
你根本不值得负责这案子,或者任何项目。
you can't be trusted with this or any project.
我能处理好的,好吗?
I can handle this. Okay?
就像你上次那项目处理得一样?
Like you handled the last project?
我已经给了你无数次机会。
I've given you, I don't know how many chances.
你被炒了。
You're fired.
克劳蒂娅!
Claudia!
拜托了,我还有家人。
Please, my family.
有点自尊吧,罗伯特,别再求人了。
Have some self-respect, Robert, don't beg.
把你的东西收拾好,离开这里。
Just pack up your things and get out.
【紧张忧郁的音乐】
[tense somber music]
【缓慢哀伤的音乐】
[slow melancholic music]
【缓慢哀伤的音乐】
[slow melancholic music]
【座椅撞击声】
[seat thudding]
【庄重音乐】
[solemn music]
【倒抽气声】
[gasps]
【温柔音乐】
[gentle music]
【吉米】你确定不跟我们一起去吗?
[Jimmy] You sure you don't wanna come?
【哈里斯】你知道吗?给我画点什么吧。
[Harris] You know, why don't you paint for me?
顺便帮忙看着我们的东西。我回来见。
Watch our stuff though. See you when I get back.
记得说“请”和“谢谢”。
Say please and thank you.
【温柔忧郁的音乐】
[gentle somber music]
【加布里埃尔】嘿!你来了!
[Gabrielle] Hey! You made it!
【吉米】当然来了啊!
[Jimmy] Of course I made it!
嘿,
Hey,
我没什么财产,但我一诺千金。
I don't have much, bu I always have my word.
希望这次别再出事了吧?
No more trouble, I hope?
来,收下这个。
Here, take this.
快,快点。
Quick, quick.
加布里埃尔,我只是……- 嗯?
Gabrielle, I just Yeah?
想跟你说声谢谢,
Wanna say thank you
谢谢你送我睡袋还有其他东西。
for the sleeping bag and everything.
哦……
Oh.
我很抱歉我之前
I'm sorry I was,
你懂的……
you know?
不用道歉。
There is no need to apologize.
我只要知道你现在身边有好人就很开心了。
I'm just happy you found some good people.
电影精选列表