谢谢你一直相信我。
for always believing in me.
我知道这不算什么,但……
I know it's not much, but um,
我有一样东西想送给你。
I got you something.
【劳伦轻笑】
[Lauren chuckles]
【欢快音乐】
[upbeat music]
【劳伦倒吸气】
[Lauren gasps]
【欢快音乐】
[upbeat music]
给你。
Here.
【欢快音乐】
[upbeat music]
你知道吗,我从没想过自己能这么幸福。
You know I never thought I'd ever be this happy.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
【欢快音乐持续】
[upbeat music continues]
【劳伦旁白】回家的路是存在的。
[Lauren voice-over...] There is a way home.
答案很简单。
The answer is simple.
爱。
Love.
【欢快音乐持续】
[upbeat music continues]
仅在美国,截至 2023 年
超过 280 万人曾遭遇无家可归的状况。
其中超过一半是儿童。
感谢观看《无处安身》。
Thanks for watching "No Address".
你可能会问:“接下来呢?”
You might be wondering, "What now?"
“我能做些什么来成为解决方案的一部分?”
"What can I do to help be part of the solution?"
嗯,这是很常见的想法。
Yeah, it's a common feeling.
但别担心,我们有一些建议可以提供。
But don't worry, we've got some ideas for you.
我们希望你能加入我们的行动,
We want you to join our efforts
一起打破“无处安身”的循环,
to help break the "No Address" cycle
真正创造改变。
and really make a difference.
请访问 NoAddressMovie.com 网站,
Head over to NoAddressMovie.com
浏览我们的非营利合作伙伴名单,
for a list of our nonprofit partners
他们正在不懈努力,
working tirelessly
致力于消除美国的无家可归问题。
to end homelessness across America.
上网查找你身边的公益组织。
Look up a local organization near you.
看看他们需要什么。
See what they need.
你可以去当志愿者,
You can volunteer,
捐一些物资,
donate items
或提供财务支持。
or contribute financially.
让我们都做出承诺,
Let's all make a commitment
去了解本地政策。
to understand local policies.
真正的改变,从了解
Real change starts with knowing
你自己的社区正在发生什么开始。
what's happening in your own community.
说到底,
At the end of the day,
我们拍这部电影的初衷,
the reason we made this movie
就是想要发起一场行动,
is to create a movement
一起参与。
together.
让大家更多地去理解他人,
To help people have more empathy
看到无家可归者的真实模样,
and to see the human side of homelessness,
然后真正采取行动来终结这场危机。
and to do something to end this crisis.
花点时间说声你好,
Take the time to say hello,
看一眼那些正在经历无家可归的人。
make eye contact with someone experiencing homelessness.
这真的可以带来改变。
It really can make a difference.
他们常常觉得自己是隐形的。
So often they feel invisible.
我们可以成为解决方案的一部分。
We can be the solution.
让我们一起努力打破
Let's work together to break
“无处安身”的循环。
the "No Address" cycle.
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
【温柔戏剧音乐】
[gentle dramatic music]
♪ 嗯,嗯,嗯 ♪
♪ Uh, uh, uh ♪
♪ 嗯,嗯 ♪
♪ Uh, uh ♪
♪ 耶,耶,耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 嗨 ♪
♪ Aye ♪
♪ 你可以趁我倒下时踩我 ♪
♪ You can try to kick me when I'm down ♪
♪ 我不会被击垮 ♪
♪ It ain't going to break me ♪
♪ 击垮我,击垮我 ♪
♪ Break me, break me ♪
♪ 你也可以在我顶峰时爱我 ♪
♪ And you can love me when I'm on top ♪
♪ 那也不会让我迷失,嘿 ♪
♪ It ain't going to make me, hey ♪
♪ 你可以随意说话 ♪
♪ And you can say what you wanna ♪
♪ 因为我还在这里 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm still here ♪
♪ 我不会让你看到我的眼泪而得意 ♪
♪ I won't give you the satisfaction to see my tears ♪
♪ 很少有女孩像我一样坚强 ♪
♪ 'Cause ain't a lot of chicks built like the way I'm built ♪
♪ 很少有女孩能撑得住我这样的生活方式 ♪
♪ And can't a lot of chicks deal ♪
♪ 活得像我这样,嘿 ♪
♪ With the way I live, hey ♪
♪ 所以我会面带微笑迎接新的一天 ♪
♪ So I'ma face another day with a smile on my face ♪
♪ 并且说,嘿,我会没事的 ♪
♪ And say, hey, I'ma be okay ♪
♪ 好吧,好吧 ♪
♪ Okay, okay ♪
♪ 嗯,嗯,嗯 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 嗨 ♪
♪ Aye ♪
♪ 因为我会更坚强 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'ma be stronger ♪
♪ 而且更明智 ♪
♪ And wiser ♪
♪ 我是斗士 ♪
♪ I'm a fighter ♪
♪ 瞧,我是个货真价实的幸存者 ♪
♪ See, I'm a bonafide survivor ♪
♪ 生存者 ♪
♪ Survivor ♪
♪ 我是个货真价实的幸存者 ♪
♪ I'm a bonafide survivor ♪
♪ 生存者 ♪ ♪ 嗯 ♪
♪ Survivor ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 说我会更坚强 ♪
♪ Said I'ma be stronger ♪
♪ 而且更明智 ♪
♪ And wiser ♪
♪ 我是个斗士 ♪
♪ I'm a fighter ♪
♪ 说,我是个货真价实的幸存者 ♪
♪ Said, I'm a bonafide survivor ♪
♪ 生存者 ♪
♪ Survivor ♪
♪ 因为我是个货真价实的幸存者 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm a bonafide survivor ♪
♪ 生存者 ♪ ♪ 嗯 ♪
♪ Survivor ♪ ♪ Aye ♪
♪ 你可以试着夺走我的动力 ♪
♪ You can try to take away my drive ♪
♪ 但我仍会保持动力 ♪
♪ But I'll stay driven ♪
♪ 动力 ♪
♪ Driven ♪
♪ 你可以批评我的生活方式 ♪
♪ And you could criticize my lifestyle ♪
♪ 但我仍在活着,嘿 ♪
♪ But I'm still living, hey ♪
♪ 看,当你的内心在痛楚 ♪
♪ See, when your heart is hurting ♪
♪ 而你开始质疑自己的信仰 ♪
♪ And then you question your faith ♪
♪ 你从未想过会变成这样 ♪
♪ You didn't ever think that it was going to be this way ♪
♪ 因为所有可能出错的事都出错了 ♪
♪ 'Cause everything that could possibly go wrong did ♪
♪ 为什么我投入了那么多,却没从生活中得到回报,嘿 ♪
♪ And how come I ain't getting outta life what I put in, hey ♪
♪ 你得找到你内心的强大力量 ♪
♪ You gotta find your inner strength ♪
♪ 只为迎接新的一天 ♪
♪ Just to face another day ♪
♪ 并且说,嘿,我会没事的 ♪
♪ And say, hey, I'm gonna be okay ♪
♪ 好吧,好吧 ♪
♪ Okay, okay ♪
♪ 嗯,嗯,嗯 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 嗨 ♪
♪ Aye ♪
♪ 因为我会更坚强 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'ma be stronger ♪
♪ 而且更明智 ♪
♪ And wiser ♪
♪ 我是斗士 ♪
♪ I'm a fighter ♪
♪ 瞧,我是个货真价实的幸存者 ♪
♪ See, I'm a bonafide survivor ♪
♪ 生存者 ♪
♪ Survivor ♪
♪ 我是个货真价实的幸存者 ♪
♪ I'm a bonafide survivor ♪
♪ 生存者 ♪ ♪ 嗯 ♪
♪ Survivor ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 说,我会更坚强 ♪
♪ Said, I'ma be stronger ♪
♪ 而且更明智 ♪
♪ And wiser ♪
♪ 我是斗士 ♪
♪ I'm a fighter ♪
♪ 说,我是个货真价实的幸存者 ♪
♪ Said, I'm a bonafide survivor ♪
♪ 生存者 ♪
♪ Survivor ♪
♪ 因为我是个货真价实的幸存者 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm a bonafide survivor ♪
♪ 生存者 ♪ ♪ 嗯 ♪
♪ Survivor ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 有时情况会变得如此失控 ♪
♪ Sometimes it gets so outta hand ♪
♪ 而你感觉想要放弃 ♪
♪ And you feel like giving up ♪
♪ 别放弃 ♪
♪ Don't give up ♪
♪ 因为一扇门关闭,另一扇门就会开启 ♪
♪ Because one door closes to open another ♪
♪ 要是这事没发生 ♪
♪ And if it don't happen ♪
♪ 你得再努力一点 ♪
♪ You gotta push a little further ♪
♪ 我们都经历过痛苦 ♪
♪ We all go through pain ♪
♪ 而痛苦并非罪魁祸首 ♪
♪ And pain ain't to blame ♪
♪ 这只是短暂的柔弱很快消失 ♪
♪ It's only a short sign of weakness leaving ♪
♪ 理解那些困难会让你变得更强大 ♪
♪ Understand what won't kill you makes you stronger ♪
♪ 而你仍在呼吸 ♪
♪ And you're still breathing ♪
♪ 因为我会更坚强 ♪ ♪ 更坚强 ♪
电影精选列表