你干嘛这么气急败坏的-
You're hysterical
【约翰】这是我的家!【莉兹】约翰,拜托!
[John] This is my house! [Liz] John please!
往后一点。
Take a step back.
你才要后退!
You take a step back!
【吉米】你管这叫做父亲?
[Jimmy] You call that parenting?
你说……
What you say
你整天都在醉醺醺的。
You're drunk all the time.
别敢对我无礼!
Don't you disrespect me!
住手,约翰!
Stop it, John!
你真的觉得这臭小子值得去救吗?
You seriously think this damn kid's worth saving?
【戏剧性音乐】
[dramatic music]
你的存在简直就是羞耻!
You're an embarrassment!
【约翰】那你走!【莉兹】不,约翰,拜托!
[John] Go then! [Liz] No, John, please!
约翰,拜托!
John, please!
【约翰】那你滚出去!
[John] Then get out!
【约翰】滚出我家!
[John] Get outta my house!
【戏剧性音乐】
[dramatic music]
【门砰响】
[door thuds]
你敢-
Don't you
你敢锁门!
Don't you lock that door!
【约翰】开门!
[John] Open up!
【砸门声】
[door banging]
【约翰怒吼声】
[John yelling]
【约翰】你居然敢轻视我!
[John] Turn your back on me!
【约翰】给我回来!
[John] Get back here!
跟我走。
Come with me.
【吉米】拜托……
[Jimmy] Please.
【戏剧性音乐】
[dramatic music]
【约翰】喂!
[John] Hey!
【约翰】你跟你妈一个德性!
[John] You're just like your mother.
【门砰然关上】
[door thuds]
没错!
That's right!
【约翰】你别给我回来!
[John] Don't you come back!
【回音】你别回来!
[echoed] Don't you come back!
【电视打开声】
[TV clicks on]
【记者】今晚我们接到通报:
[Reporter...] Tonight we have reports
一伙自封义警的团体
of a group of vigilantes
袭击了一个无家者营地。
attacking a homeless camp.
近期类似行为的报告
Reports of this type of activity
已有明显上升趋势。
has been increasing in recent weeks.
而这次特别严重。
This one seemed especially severe.
据市府通报
According to the city,
有人受轻伤,
minor injuries were reported,
财物也遭到破坏。
as well as damage to property.
市府正努力为受影响者寻求庇护空间
The city is working to find shelter space
以安置这些个体。
for the individuals affected.
任何掌握线索的人
Anyone with any information
请尽快联♥系♥- 【门砰然打开】
is encouraged to contact [door thuds open]
【记者】……市警方面。- 嘿!
[...Reporter] the city police. - Hey!
【电视关闭声】
[TV clicks off]
【门关上砰响】
[door thuds close]
【金】还好吗?
[Kim] Everything okay?
【罗伯特】嗯,一切都好。
[Robert] Yeah, great.
你今天怎么样?
How was your day?
【金叹气】
[Kim sighs]
【金】累死了。
[Kim] Exhausting.
【金】嗯。
[Kim] Yeah.
【金】罗伯特,到底怎么回事?
What's going on here, Robert?
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
你在说什么呀?
What are you talking about?
我就晚点做点事,
I'm just up late doing some work,
看电视而已。
watching TV.
【罗伯特】一切都好。
[Robert] Everything's fine.
好的……
Okay.
【柔和忧郁的音乐】
[soft somber music]
【叹气】
[sighs]
【莉兹】不好意思又来找你,
[Liz] I'm sorry to bother you again,
但听我说,有人提到-
but listen, somebody said
有人说看到我儿子在这附近出现过。
that they had seen my son around here.
我只是想问问……
I was just wondering if
【维奥莱特】听着,女士,
[Violet] Look, lady,
我上次就说过了,
I told you last time,
我们没看到他。
we haven't seen him.
【莉兹】对不起,我只是有点希望……
[Liz] Sorry. I was just hoping.
【莉兹】他失踪已经有一阵子了。
[Liz] Look, he's been missing for a while.
我真的很想念他。
I just really miss him.
【柔和忧郁的音乐】
[soft somber music]
给你们-
Here,
省得这些被浪费掉。
so they don't go to waste.
这些是他最喜欢的。
They were his favorites.
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
她在找的是吉米吗?
Was that Jimmy she was looking for?
【警笛声呼啸】- 嗯。
[sirens wailing] - Mm.
你为什么要撒谎?
Why'd you lie?
怎么,你要跟校长报告我吗?
What, are you gonna report me to the principal?
没有啦。
No.
她看起来真的很爱他。
Seems like she really loves him.
你为什么不告诉她?
Why didn't you tell her?
算了吧,别管了。
Look, drop it.
我们又不认识那位女士,
We don't know that lady
也不欠她什么。
and we don't owe her nothing.
【劳伦】但如果那是他真正的家人在找他,
[Lauren] But if his real family is looking for him,
【劳伦】我们不该妨碍他们。
[Lauren] we shouldn't get in the way.
我们才是他真正的家人,
We're his real family,
而且我们会互相守护,
and we protect each other
永远如此!
always!
记住这一点。
Remember that.
【忧郁音乐持续】
[somber music continues]
【叹气】
[sighs]
别这样,
Don't.
别往心里去。
Don't take it personal.
你懂的。
You know?
总之,
Anyway,
我要去见个朋友。
I'm gonna go meet a friend.
【劳伦】要我陪你一起吗?
[Lauren] Do you want me to go with you?
不用了,亲爱的,
Oh no, sweetheart
谢谢你,我得自己去。
thank you, I have to go alone.
你确定吗?
You sure?
好的,亲爱的。
Yes, honey.
祝你今天愉快。
Have a good day.
维奥莱特!
Violet!
多拉要走了。
Dora's leaving.
唉……【叹气】
Ugh. [sighs]
【耳机中欢快音乐】♪ Yo ♪
[upbeat music in headphones] ♪ Yo ♪
♪ 窗外我看到的是痛楚 ♪
♪ Outside my window pane I see pain ♪
♪ 千万人真实的苦难 ♪
♪ A suffering so real for the masses ♪
♪ 母亲们想要分担 ♪
♪ It's here the mothers try to share ♪
♪ 只是争取一餐 让孩子去上学 ♪
♪ Just getting meals and our kids getting classes ♪
【狗叫声】
[dog barking]
【柔和忧郁的音乐】
[soft somber music]
【吉米】多拉!
[Jimmy] Dora!
给你买♥♥了你最爱吃的。
Scored your favorites.
【哈里斯】快来吧,闻起来真香。
[Harris] Yeah, let's get at that smells good.
【柔和忧郁的音乐】
[soft somber music]
【哈里斯】多拉?
[Harris] Dora?
她去哪儿了?
Where is she?
【清清嗓】她去见朋友了。
[clears throat] She went to meet a friend.
一个人去的?
Alone?
是啊,她就是想一个人去。
Yeah, she wanted to go alone.
伙计们,我们得留心她的情况。
Oh guys, we gotta keep an eye on her.
电影精选列表