[sirens wailing] [melancholic music]
【卡车门砰然关上】
[truck door thuds]
【门砸声】【金属撞击声】
[door banging] [metal clattering]
杰德!
Jade!
那我该去哪啊?
Where am I supposed to go, huh?
【忧伤的音乐】
[melancholic music]
【手♥机♥按键敲击声】
[phone keys clattering]
【电♥话♥提示音响起】
[phone tone boops]
如果不让我住在你那,能否请你让我把东西留在那???(短♥信♥内容)
【忧伤的音乐继续】
[melancholic music continues]
【警笛声】
[sirens wailing]
兄弟,我迟到了,抱歉。
I'm sorry I'm late, man.
拜托了,我真的需要这份工作。
Please, I need this job.
你已经错过机会了,孩子。
You had your chance, kid.
我- 我真的能胜任。
I- I can do the job.
这工作需要守时的人。
The job needs someone to be on time.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
听我说,兄弟,我-
Look, brother, I.
【门砰然一声关上】
[door thuds]
对不起。
I'm sorry.
【门被重重敲响】
[door bangs]
【柔和紧张的音乐】
[gentle tense music]
【门砰然作响】
[door thuds]
我来这儿唯一的原因,
The only reason I'm here in the first place
就是因为罗伯特想让我看看这个
is because Robert wants to show me this
该死的破地方。
god-forsaken place.
唉,天哪……你知道吗?
Oh, jeez. You know what?
我得回电♥话♥了。
I'm gonna have to call you back.
好吗?
Okay?
我只有五分钟处理这事。
I've got five minutes for this.
好吧,回我电♥话♥。
Alright, get back to me.
好,挂了。
Okay. Bye.
【柔和紧张的音乐】
[gentle tense music]
【车门砰然关上】
[car door thuds]
你只有五分钟。
You've got five minutes.
好,就是这里。看看吧。
Okay, well, this is it. Check it out.
我是说你要想象一下,好吗?
I mean, you have to visualize, okay?
这里有无限的可能性。
But the possibilities are endless.
我们可以在商业地♥产♥拍卖♥♥会上低价拿下这个地方,
We could pick this up at a commercial real estate auction
只花零头钱就行。
for pennies on the dollar.
就- 就- 只要一点点成本。
A- a- a fraction of the cost.
我不知道,罗伯特,你看看那些垃圾。
I don't know, Robert, look at all that trash.
没人会愿意靠近那种地方。
No one's gonna wanna be around that
我会搞定那部分的,好吗?
I've got that under control, okay?
我会安排团队进去处理。
I'm gonna have a team go in there.
很快就能清理干净。
We'll have that cleaned up in no time.
我说的是那些人。
No, I meant the people.
你打算怎么把他们赶走?
How are you going to get rid of them?
克劳迪娅,这可是难得的发现。
Claudia, this is a rare find.
我是说,这简直是块宝地。
I mean, this is a real gem.
我们可以赚一大笔钱。
We can make a fortune.
这地方只会消耗时间和资源。
This is going to be a drain on time and resources.
你得相信我,让我来做这事,好吗?
You gotta trust me. Let me run with this, okay?
这会成大事的,我保证。
It's gonna be huge, I promise.
你在下周之内把这地方清理干净,
Get this place cleaned up in the next week
我就考虑考虑。
and I will think about it.
太好了!
Yes!
你要是再搞砸一次,就出局了。
You mess up again? You're out.
【罗伯特】知道了。
[Robert] You got it.
【柔和紧张的音乐】
[gentle tense music]
【车门砰然关上】
[car door thuds]
【低沉忧郁的音乐】
[somber music]
【扳手碰撞声】
[wrench rattling]
【扳手砸地声】
[wrench thuds]
不好意思。
Excuse me.
我- 我可以问一下吗?
C- can I just ask?
【扳手砸地声】
[wrench thuds]
好吧!
Okay!
我可以问你一个问题吗?
Can I just ask you a question?
真的非常紧急。
It's extremely urgent.
好吧。
Okay.
你有没有看到他?
Have you seen him?
没有,我没见过他。
No, I ain't seen him.
但愿你能找到他。
Hope you find him though.
【低沉的忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
【狗哀鸣声】
[dog whines]
【紧张的音乐】
[tense music]
【门锁轻响】
[door clicks]
【门吱呀响声】
[door creaks]
【门锁轻响】
[door clicks]
你又跑出去找他了,对吧?
You were out looking for him again, weren't you?
那我的啤酒呢?
Well, where's my beer?
【紧张音乐继续】
[tense music continues]
我- 我- 对不起,我忘了。
I- I- I'm sorry, I forgot.
天哪。
God.
这就对了。
Typical.
我整天在外面为你辛苦工作。
I'm out working all day for you.
但你现在根本不
But you don't even
在乎我了,
care about me anymore,
不是吗?
do you?
我当然在乎你。- 不,你没有。
Of course I do. - No.
你根本不在乎我!
No, you don't!
你只在乎那个该死的孩子!
You only care about that brat!
【紧张音乐继续】
[tense music continues]
他走了。
He left.
你出去三个小时了,
And you've been out for three hours,
也没把我的啤酒带回来!
and you didn't bring me back my beer!
求你了,约翰,
Please John,
医生说你的肝脏情况不太好。
the doctor said your liver is not in good shape.
我不该- 我不该
You shouldn't - I shouldn't be.
我不该再喝酒了。
I shouldn't be drinking.
【莉兹喘息声】
[Liz gasping]
他逃走了。
He ran away.
他根本不想见你!
He doesn't want you!
是你把他赶走的。
You pushed him away.
【莉兹喘息】【约翰喘气】
[Liz gasps] [John pants]
天哪!
God!
【紧张音乐】
[tense music]
给我,快给我那个!
Gimme, gimme that!
给我!
Gimme that!
【约翰喘气】
[John panting]
【约翰】该死的!
[John] God, you!
【门砰然关上】
[door thuds]
【低沉的忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
我不会放弃你。
I'm not giving up on you.
我也不会放弃他!
I'm not giving up on him!
【啜泣声】【低沉的忧郁音乐】
[sobbing] [somber music]
【啜泣声】【低沉的忧郁音乐】
[sobbing] [somber music]
我真的走投无路了。
I'm totally stuck.
我能不能就睡你那
Could I please just crash on your
沙发、地板,哪儿都行?
couch, floor, anywhere?
【电♥话♥中】我问过她了,但她拒绝了。
[on phone] I did ask her, but she said no.
喂?
Hello?
太好了。
Great.
【叹气声】
[sighs]
【缓慢伤感的音乐】
[slow melancholic music]
【肃穆的音乐】
[solemn music]
【门锁轻响】【餐具碰撞声】
[door clicks] [dishes clatter]
【门砰然关上】
[door thuds]
【金】你迟到了。
[Kim] You're late.
山姆在楼上等你给他读书。
Sam's upstairs waiting for you to read to him.
电影精选列表