我确实需要把这些箱子搬上架子,
I do need help getting these boxes up on that shelf
还有整理库存室。
and the stock room organized.
我们就看看你表现怎么样。
Let's see how you do with that.
行吗?
All right?
你今天就可以开始,
You can start today if you'd like,
我当天给你现金结算。
and I'll pay you cash at the end of the day.
听起来不错吗?
Sound good?
真的吗?
Really?
真的太感谢您了,先生!
Thank you so much, sir.
您绝不会后悔的。
You will not regret it.
好,
Okay,
去前面拿一件围裙,
grab an apron from the front
我会在外头等你。
and I'll meet you out there.
【柔和忧郁音乐】
[gentle somber music]
【车流呼啸声】
[traffic whooshing]
嗯……
Um.
是关于你妈妈的事。
It's about your mom.
不。
No.
拜托了。
Please.
【吉米】他做到了。
[Jimmy] He did it.
我本不该这样- 吉米?
I should have never Jimmy?
哦,妈妈!【倒吸气】
Oh, Mom! [gasps]
我做到了,吉米。
I did it, Jimmy.
你来了。
You're here.
我做到了。
I did it.
但你来了。- 他走了。
But you're here. - He's gone.
【吉米喘息】
[Jimmy gasping]
【莉兹】警♥察♥来了,
[Liz] The police came
他们把他带走了。
and they took him away.
我要提起诉讼。
I'm pressing charges.
回家吧。
Come home.
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
妈妈,我- 我……
Mom, I- I
我遇到了一个人。
I met someone.
哈里森和维奥莱特在那里,
And Harrison and Violet over there,
他们是我的家人。
they're family.
我们有足够的空间,
We have enough space
而且他们看起来是好人。
and they look like good people,
所以如果他们愿意,这里有地方接纳他们。
so there's room for them if they want it.
真的?你是认真的吗?
Really? You mean that?
是的。
Yeah.
哦!- 哦!
Oh! - Oh!
谢谢你!
Thank you!
【莉兹倒吸气】
[Liz gasping]
【莉兹啜泣】
[Liz sobbing]
【莉兹】我真的很抱歉。
[Liz] I'm so sorry.
【劳伦旁白】我曾以为自己是幸运的,
[Lauren voice-over...] I thought I was one of the lucky ones
因为我逃了出来。
to have made it out.
但现在我明白,真正让我回到正轨的,
But now I understand it wasn't me
【劳伦旁白】不是我自己。
[...Lauren voice-over] who found my way back.
这是米山姆少校,
This is Major Mitham.
他会好好照顾你们的。
He's gonna take really good care of you.
欢迎你们,我们非常高兴你们加入我们。
Welcome. We're delighted to have you with us.
【劳伦旁白】上帝的安排总是出人意料。
[Lauren voice-over...] God works in mysterious ways.
【温柔忧郁音乐】
[gentle melancholic music]
我曾经迷失,但他找到了我。
I was once lost and he found me.
对那些在街头漂泊无家可归的人来说,
For many out on the streets with no address,
当希望死去时-
when the hope dies,
要被找回,真的很难。
it's hard to be found.
但同情,
But compassion,
爱,
love,
和信念能战胜一切。
and faith conquers all.
任何人只需几步之遥,
Anyone can be just a few short steps
就可能变得无家可归、迷失方向。
from being homeless and lost.
【劳伦旁白】但总有一条回家的路。
[...Lauren voice-over] But there is a way home.
想吃个三明治吗?
You want a sandwich?
当然。
Sure.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
【劳伦旁白】所以下次当你看到有人需要帮助时,
[Lauren voice-over...] So next time you see someone in need,
请怀有信念。
have faith.
因为也许他正借助你施展一个奇迹,
for he might be working a miracle through you
将某人真正带回家。
to bring someone back home for good.
【温柔忧郁的音乐】
[gentle melancholic music]
【哈里斯】我只是想简单地- 嗯-
[Harris] I just want to quickly, uh,
【哈里斯】表达我的感激之情,
[Harris] express my gratitude
【哈里斯】感谢我们能够齐聚在一起,
[Harris] for us all, all being together,
【哈里斯】感谢我们即将收到的一切,
[Harris] and for all that we're about to receive,
也感谢我们已经得到的一切。
and for all that we have received.
【哈里斯】阿门。
[Harris] Amen.
阿门。
Amen.
【加布里埃尔】嗯……
[Gabrielle] Well...
我有好消息。
I have news.
还记得我们曾想改造的那个破旧汽车旅馆吗?
Remember that old abandoned motel
我们曾讨论把它变成住房♥?
we talked about turning into housing?
我们终于约上市长见面了!
Well, we finally managed to get that meeting with the mayor.
【加布里埃尔】所以……
[Gabrielle] So...
你们愿意一起去吗?
would you all be up for coming along?
见市长?- 当然!
Meet the mayor? - Of course.
你们的建议非常棒,
Look, your input has been great
市长非常希望能
and the mayor would really like to
直接听听你们的想法,
hear from you directly
【加布里埃尔】关于实际所需的内容。
[Gabrielle] on what's actually needed.
太好了!
Yes!
就在下周。
So it's next week.
Salud!(干杯)
Salud!
哇哦!【众人笑声】
Wow! [all laughing]
【玻璃碰撞声】
[glassware clinking]
【欢快的音乐】
[upbeat music]
【市长】谢谢你,加布里埃尔,
[Mayor...] Thank you, Gabrielle,
他们的意见非常宝贵。
their input has been very valuable.
包括为心理健康与成瘾问题设立
Including wraparound services
住房♥配套服务在内?
for mental health and addiction with housing?
我看看能不能尽快推进落实。
Let me see if I can get this pushed through quickly.
【劳伦旁白】经历这一切之后,
[Lauren voice-over...] Through all of it,
我找到了自己的家人。
I found my family.
【劳伦旁白】他们给了我意义。
[Lauren voice-over] They gave me purpose.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
【少校】我们也谢谢你。
[Major] And thank you.
♪ 你不会孤单面对这一切 ♪
♪ You don't fight this alone ♪
♪ 你不会孤单面对这一切,哦,不会的 ♪
♪ You don't fight this alone, no, oh ♪
【劳伦】你好。
[Lauren] Hello.
【维奥莱特】好了,这是最后一组,
[Violet] All right, it's the last group
然后我要去开始我在
and then I'm off to start my new job
【维奥莱特】自行车店的新工作。
[Violet] at the bike shop.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
【欢快明亮的音乐】
[bright upbeat music]
嗨,我是劳伦。很高兴见到你。
Hi, I'm Lauren. It's nice to meet you.
劳伦。很高兴见到你。
Lauren.Nice to meet you.
♪ 我可能是母亲或父亲 ♪
♪ I could be a mother or a father ♪
♪ 是谁的儿子或女儿 ♪
♪ Someone's son or someone's daughter ♪
♪ 你在纸板上的标语看不出 ♪
♪ What you can't read on this cardboard, sign ♪
♪ 是一个破碎人生的故事 ♪
♪ Is the story of a broken life ♪
♪ 仍然拥有梦想,仍然心存希望 ♪
♪ Still got dreams, still got hopes ♪
♪ 我只是祈祷自己能撑过去 ♪
♪ I'm just praying I'll get by ♪
♪ 可你只会看到你想看到的 ♪
♪ But you're gonna see what you wanna see ♪
♪ 如果你只看外表肤浅之处 ♪
♪ If you're only looking ♪
♪ 皮囊之下 ♪
♪ skin deep ♪
【歌♥手吟唱】【轻快柔和的音乐】
[singer vocalizing] [gentle upbeat music]
【吉米】谢谢你。
[Jimmy] Thank you.
电影精选列表