就先待上一阵子吧。
just temporarily.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
当然不用谢。
Yeah, of course.
【缓慢低沉的音乐】
[slow somber music]
【忧郁的音乐】
[somber music]
【劳伦旁白】一直以来都是我们俩。
[Lauren voice-over] It was always the two of us.
我们要一起征服世界。
We were gonna conquer the world.
她是我的支柱。
She was my rock.
永远在我身边。
Always there for me.
【劳伦和妈妈笑声】
[Lauren and Mama giggling]
【劳伦旁白】我还记得她的声音,
[Lauren voice-over] I can still hear her voice,
感受得到她的触碰。
feel her touch.
她总是教我要善良,要帮助别人。
She always taught me to be kind and help others.
她看每部电影都会哭。
How she used to cry at every movie.
她是我的心脏。
She was my heart.
而我是她的。
And I was hers.
【妈妈叹气声】
[Mama sighs]
♪ 真美好的一天 ♪
♪ It's a beautiful day ♪
♪ 阳光洒落在我身上 ♪
♪ Sun shining down on me ♪
【维奥莱特轻笑声】
[Violet chuckles]
♪ 真美好的一天 ♪
♪ It's a beautiful day ♪
♪ 阳光洒落在我身上 ♪
♪ Sun shining down on me ♪
【叹气】哦,糟了!哦。
[sighs] Oh, sh! Oh.
天哪,等等!
Oh God, wait.
【自行车撞击声】
[bicycle crashes]
哦,那是月亮!
Oh, that's the moon!
♪ 月光洒落在我身上 ♪
♪ The moon shining down on me ♪
【轻柔的预示性音乐】
[soft foreboding music]
哦哦!
Oh-oh!
等等,哈里森,嗨!
Wait, Harrison, hi.
哦不不不不!不!
Oh, no, no, no, no! No!
不!
No!
不不不,等一下,这是旧的!
No, no, no, wait, this is old.
停下!
Stop!
你想留下就得保持干净。
You wanna stay here, you stay clean.
这是规矩。
That's the rule.
不!不不不不!
No! No, no, no, no!
我下周一定彻底戒掉!
I'll stop for good next week!
我发誓。等等,你不懂的。
I promise. Wait, wait, you don't understand.
我真的需要它- 我懂!
I need this - I do understand!
你不需要它!
You don't need it!
我需要它!- 不行!
I need it! - No!
真的需要!- 你现在一团糟!
Yes, I do! - You're a mess!
你看看你自己。
Look at yourself.
【轻柔的忧郁音乐】
[soft somber music]
【维奥莱特】你还要我怎样?
[Violet] What do you expect from me?
嘘!
Shh!
好多了。
Better.
我希望变得更好。
I expect more.
【轻柔的忧郁音乐继续】
[soft somber music continues]
【金属撞击声】
[metal clatters]
【呼啸的风声】
[wind whooshing]
【打喷嚏声】
[sneezes]
她来这儿干什么?
What is she doing here?
她撑不到一星期的!
She ain't gonna last a week!
小丫头,赶紧回家吧,
Go home, little girl,
趁还来得及。
before it's too late.
【吉米】够了!
[Jimmy] Enough!
她、她根本没有家。
She, she doesn't have a home.
她就住在我们这儿。
She's staying with us.
就这么定了。
That's that.
【轻柔忧郁的音乐】
[soft somber music]
去睡一会儿吧。
Get some sleep.
【脚步声】
[foot thuds]
【忧郁的音乐】
[somber music]
【轻柔忧郁的音乐继续】
[soft somber music continues]
我猜你肯定饿了。
I bet you're hungry.
给你。
Here.
嘿,米歇尔?
Hey, Michelle?
哦,太感谢了。
Oh, thank you so much.
你真棒。
You're the best.
下周一见?
See you next Monday?
【轻柔忧郁的音乐继续】
[soft somber music continues]
这附近吃得还不错,
You can eat pretty well around here
只要你知道往哪找。
if you know where to look.
【劳伦】你昨晚做的饭,
[Lauren] Well, your food last night
比我寄养妈妈冰箱里的剩菜都要好吃,所以
was better than the leftovers in my foster mom's fridge, so.
【轻柔忧郁的音乐继续】
[soft somber music continues]
克莉茜。
Chrissie.
【克莉茜咳嗽声】
[Chrissie coughs]
【叹气】是我啦。
[sighs] It's just me.
【克莉茜】班尼他……嗯,他-
[Chrissie] Benny, he, um, he
【克莉茜抽泣声】
[Chrissie sniffles]
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我会为他祈祷的。
I'll say a prayer for him.
这是劳伦。
That's Lauren.
她和我们在一起。
She's with us.
【吉米】来。
[Jimmy] Here.
拿着这个,
Take these,
给其他人也带一份,好吗?
for the others too, okay?
谢谢你,吉姆博。
Thanks, Jimbo.
还有几个地方要送。
Just a couple more stops.
你能应付吗?
You all right with that?
可以。
Okay.
【吉米叹气声】
[Jimmy sighs]
我下周再来找你。
Got you next week.
嘿,罗宾。
Hey, Robin.
吃吧。
Eat up.
【劳伦旁白】有些事,非亲眼所见,
[Lauren voice-over] You never really understand sometimes
你就永远无法真正明白。
until you see it for yourself.
这个世界藏着太多太多的事物。
So much is hidden away in our world.
我不知道是我们选择视而不见,
I don't know if we just choose not to see it
还是只是假装它不存在。
or we just pretend it isn't there.
好了,准备好了吗?
Okay. You ready?
【罗伯特】好的,那请在这里写上你的名字、
[Robert] Yeah, so if I can get your name
地址和签名。
and your address, your signature right there.
日期也可以写一下。
You could date that.
我们说的是那边这个营地。
We're talking about this encampment right over here.
我们准备把那里彻底清理掉。
We're gonna clean that whole thing up.
要建新公♥寓♥和商♥铺♥。
Bring in new condos, retail.
会变得非常漂亮。
It'll be real nice.
你原谅我了吗?
You forgiven me yet?
我知道我爱你。
I know I love you.
你知道吗,我已经戒了五-
You know, I've been sober for five
整整五年了,
five straight years,
而且每天都在挣扎着坚持。
and it's a struggle every, every day.
真的很难。
It is.
下次你可以直接和我说,好吗?
Just talk to me next time, you know?
我无法眼睁睁看着你自毁。
I can't be sitting by watching you kill yourself.
我知道。
I know.
我爱你,哈里斯。
I love you, Harris.
【罗伯特】嘿,朋友们,
[Robert] Hey, folks,
你们住这附近吗?
you live in the neighborhood?
嗯。
Hm.
我在想你们能不能帮忙签一份
Well I was wondering if you'd be willing to sign
请♥愿♥书?
a petition for me?
来吧,别淋湿了。
Here, come, stay dry.
当、当然。请问是什么事?
Sh- sh- sure. Wha- wha- what's it for?
嗯,这是一个请♥愿♥,
Well, it's a, a petition to
看看能不能让这个社区
see if we can get the neighborhood
电影精选列表