【雷声轰鸣】
[thunder crashing]
【重物砸地声】
[heavy body thud]
【手铐咔哒声】
[handcuffs rattling]
【警笛声呼啸】
[sirens wailing]
【呻♥吟♥与怒吼】
[groans and yells]
【警笛声继续呼啸】
[sirens continue wailing]
【雷声轰鸣】
[thunder crashing]
【恶棍怒吼声】
[thug yelling]
【忧郁音乐】
[melancholic music]
我想见他。
I want to see him.
现在他还没有意识。
Right now, he's not conscious.
他失血很多。
He's lost a lot of blood.
你应该-
You should
先去休息一下吧。
go and, uh, and rest.
明天再来看他。
Come back tomorrow.
你现在也帮不上什么忙了。
There's nothing more you can do.
【维奥莱特】但他会没事的,对吧?
[Violet] He's gonna be okay though, right?
我们还要再做一些扫描和测试。
We still need to run some more scans and tests.
几天后我们会知道更多。
And we'll know more in a few days.
他没事吧?他没事吧?
He okay? He's okay?
先生,我们几天后会就知道了。
We'll know more in a few days, sir.
回家去,好好……
Go home and get some,
好好休息吧。
get some rest.
可是……
But
回家去吧。
Go home.
所以我们就只能走了?
So we just have to go?
就这样走了?
Just go?
我们不能见他吗?
We don't get to see him?
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
【劳伦哭泣声】
[Lauren sobbing]
【哈里斯】嘿。
[Harris] Hey.
【劳伦哭泣声】
[Lauren sobbing]
【车流呼啸声】
[traffic whooshing]
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
【购物车滚动声】
[cart rattling]
啊-
Ah,
这地方用来藏身真的够棒了。
can't do much better than this for a hideout.
那边的视野也不赖。
That's not a half bad lookout either.
【维奥莱特叹气】
[Violet exhales]
不错,哈里斯!
Nice, Harris!
【叹气】
[sighs]
吉米肯定会喜欢这地方的。
Jimmy would've loved this.
【伤感音乐】
[melancholic music]
想吃个三明治吗?
Want a sandwich?
来吧,小家伙。
Come on, kid.
今天过得太艰难了。
It's been a long day.
你得吃点东西。
You gotta eat something.
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
【叹气】
[sighs]
上帝眷顾那些关爱他人的人。
God takes care of those who takes care of others.
吉米一定会没事的。
Jimmy's gonna be okay.
你还有我们。
And you got us.
【劳伦抽泣】
[Lauren sniffles]
太好了。嘿,你能顺便拿杯咖啡吗?
Okay, great. Hey, could you grab any coffee?
非常感谢,真的感激不尽。
Thank you so much, appreciate that.
我们今天可以探视他吗?
Are we allowed to see him today?
可以。他在走廊尽头的病房♥。
Yes. He's in the ward at the end of the hallway.
嗯,不过一次只能一个访客。
Um, I'm sorry. Only one visitor at a time.
好的。谢谢。
Please. Thank you.
【柔和忧郁的音乐】
[soft somber music]
【温柔伤感的音乐】
[gentle melancholic music]
【劳伦抽泣】
[Lauren sniffles]
【温柔伤感的音乐持续】
[gentle melancholic music continues]
【卡车车门砰响】
[truck door thuds]
哇!不不不不不!
Whoa! No, no, no, no!
嘿,等等等等。
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey!
你不能把我的车开走!
You can't take my car!
不行!
No!
不行啊,拜托,这是我们最后的东西了。
No. Come on, man, it's the last thing we have.
求你了!
Please!
【山姆】爸爸!我的恐龙还在车里!
[Sam] Daddy! My dino's in there!
不要让他拿走它!
Don't let him take him!
我们的衣服也都在车里。
Our clothes are in there.
至少让我为孩子拿出恐龙啊!
At least let me get the dinosaur out of it for the kid!
嘿!【敲击声】
Hey! [bangs fist]
听我说!
Listen to me!
你不能拿走我们的衣服!
You can't take our clothes.
【罗伯特】你在干嘛?
[Robert] What are you doing?
【罗伯特】不行!
[Robert] No!
【敲击车窗声】
[bangs window]
你拿走了我们的衣物!
You have our clothes!
好了,停下来!- 你以为你在干嘛!
Okay, stop! - What do you think you're doing!
【金】住手!住手!
[Kim] Stop it! Stop it!
【卡车发动声】
[truck engine rumbling]
天哪!
Geez!
他不能拿走我们仅剩的一切!
He can't take everything we own.
又是你没付的账单害的!
One more bill you didn't pay!
嗯?
Huh?
【戏剧性音乐】
[dramatic music]
也许你可以问问你朋友,
Maybe you could ask one of your friends
看我们能不能暂住他们家。
if we could stay with them.
拜托吧,罗伯特。
Oh, come on, Robert.
我跟你说多少遍了,
How many times do I have to tell you
我朋友家都腾不出地方!
that none of my friends have room?
而且他们要是知道我们现在这样?
And if they knew what's happened to us?
太丢人了。
It's humiliating.
【金倒吸气】
[Kim gasps]
天啊,要是我爸妈还在世,
God, if my parents were still alive,
他们一定会说“我早就警告你了”。- 好啦好啦好啦……
They'd say, "I told you so." - Oh, oh, okay, okay.
行了吧,别在山姆面前说这些。
All right? Not in front of Sam.
我只是想,你最起码能不能
I just thought the least you could do
去问问你工作上的朋友。
is ask one of your friends at work.
你敢开口我就翻脸。
Don't you dare.
就是你那些赌博加无能,
Your gambling and incompetence
才把我们拖到这地步。
is what got us here.
你惹出来的麻烦你自己解决!
This is your mess, you fix it!
我会的。- 哦是吗?
I will. - Yeah?
我会的。
I will.
好吗?
Okay?
我一定会把这一切解决的,金。
I'm gonna fix this, Kim.
嗯。
Yeah.
【紧张忧郁的音乐】
[tense somber music]
【门铃响】
[doorbell rings]
【罗伯特叹气】
[Robert sighs]
这个地方还不错,
It's not bad 'cause it's really,
离上班的地方挺近的。
you know, kind of close to work, so.
晚上好,先生,嗯-
Good evening, sir, uh,
我们想订一间房♥,住一晚。
we'd like a room for one night, please.
六十八美元。
Sixty-eight dollars.
好的。
Sure
【付款机哔哔声】
[machine beeping]
【忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
【付款机蜂鸣声】
[machine buzzes]
付款失败,抱歉。
Declined. I'm sorry.
嗯,嗯,这张应该能用,
Uh, um, yeah, this, this one will work.
我确定这张肯定能刷。
I'm sure this one will work.
【柔和忧郁的音乐】
[soft somber music]
【付款机蜂鸣】
[machine buzzes]
请再刷一次。
Run it again, please.
电影精选列表