【叹气】我今晚不行,亲爱的
[sighs] I can't do that tonight, honey,
我有个快到期的要赶。
I've got a deadline.
什么?你答应过的。
What? You promised.
他一直在等这个这个时候。
He's been looking forward to it.
我知道,对不起,但
I know, I'm sorry, but
我正在处理一个大项目,
I'm working on this huge deal
如果成功了
and if I pull it off,
我们的问题就都解决了。
our problems will be gone.
不行!
No!
我们不能再这样下去了!
We cannot go on like this.
你说的加薪怎么回事了?
What happened to that raise you were promised?
嗯?
Huh?
我们现在就得解决这些问题。
We need to deal with these now.
你又开始赌博了吗?
Are you gambling again?
别跟我耍这一套,好吗?
You know, don't pull that, okay?
别再说了。
Give it a rest.
我已经压力够大了。
I'm already under enough stress.
我还以为你把电和天然气费付了,罗伯特。
And I thought you paid the power and gas bill, Robert.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
要是被停电停气怎么办?
Huh, they'll cut us off.
别再瞎担心了,好吗?
Stop worrying. Okay?
你从没想过我们会有自己的房♥子
You never thought we would own a house
现在看看我们吧。
and look, look at us now.
是啊,我们为这个房♥子又重新贷款了
Yeah, a house we've already refinanced
还办了第二笔抵押贷款。
and taken out a second mortgage on.
你曾经走运过一次,
Now you got lucky once,
但我们撑不起现在这种生活方式。
but we can't afford to live like this.
别这么说,好吗?
Don't say that, okay?
这笔交易会成的,如果成了
This deal is gonna come together and when it does,
我会一直在你和萨姆身边。
I'm gonna be there for you and Sam
像从前一样。
like never before.
【低沉的忧郁音乐】
[somber music]
【叹气声】
[sighs]
【欢快的音乐】♪ 啊 ♪
[upbeat music] ♪ Ah ♪
♪ 蒙特尔,让我跟他们聊聊 ♪
♪ Lemme talk to them Montel ♪
♪ 哟 ♪
♪ Yo ♪
♪ 和一个陌生人一起建造一个家 ♪
♪ Build a home with someone I've never known ♪
♪ 陌生人 ♪
♪ Never known ♪
♪ 哟,所以当你唱歌♥时你要知道 ♪
♪ Yo, so when you singing, just know ♪
【模仿狗叫和喘气声】
[man imitating dog barking and panting]
(笑)你愁眉苦脸的要去哪啊?
[laughing] Where you going, looking all sad?
你愁眉苦脸干什么呢?来吧【模仿狗叫】
What you looking sad for? Come on [imitates dog barking]
【模仿狗喘气声】
[man imitates dog panting]
(笑)你要去哪儿啊?
[laughs] Where are you going?
看起来你需要帮忙处理这些。
Looks like you need a hand with those.
来吧,看起来你有麻烦了。你需要帮助。
Come on, it looks like you in trouble. You need help.
我来帮你啊。
I'm here to help you.
喂,你要去哪儿?
Oh, where you going?
我可以帮你。
I can help you.
【悬疑音乐】
[suspenseful music]
【包砸地声】【金属撞击声】
[bag thuds] [metal bangs]
【悬疑音乐】
[suspenseful music]
【倒抽一口气】
[gasps]
【低沉忧郁的音乐】【劳伦喘息声】
[somber music] [Lauren panting]
【啜泣声】
[sobbing]
【呼气声】
[exhaling]
【柔和忧郁的音乐】
[gentle melancholic music]
【叹气声】
[sighs]
【键盘敲击声】
[keyboard keys clacking]
【柔和忧郁的音乐继续】
[gentle melancholic music continues]
【门锁轻响】
[door clicks]
嘿。
Hey.
你,嗯,要去睡了吗?
You, uh, going to bed?
嗯,明天我还要连上两班。
Yeah. I'm working another double tomorrow.
又来?唉。
Another? Oof.
所以,嗯
So, uh,
你回来的时候别吵醒我。
don't wake me when you come in.
好。
Okay.
我很快就过来。
I'll be in soon.
晚安。
Goodnight.
【罗伯特】晚安。
[Robert] Goodnight.
【门砰然关上】
[door thuds]
【低沉忧郁的音乐】
[somber music]
【鸟鸣尖叫】
[bird squawking]
【车流呼啸声】
[traffic whooshing]
【汽车引擎低鸣】
[car engine rumbling]
拉瑞,拜托了!
Larry, come on!
你知道我不会赖账的,我肯定会付钱。
You know I'm good for it, I always pay.
听我说,就
Listen, just
再往“星际逐梦”上投一千块。
drop another grand on Star Chaser.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗?
Can I help you?
【维奥莱特】要不要买♥♥些
[Violet] Would you like to buy some
好看的花
beautiful flowers
送给你妻子或女朋友?
for your wife or girl?
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
滚出街头,
Get off the street,
找份正经工作,
get a real job,
然后把你脏手从我车上拿开。
and get your dirty hands off my car.
我刚做完清洗。
I just had it detailed.
我以前是有正经工作的,
I did have a real job,
是为了保卫这个国家!
protecting this country!
混♥蛋♥!
Prick!
是是是,当然啦。
Sure you did.
【罗伯特】我信用不行了,是吧?
[Robert] My credit's no good, huh?
【罗伯特】拉瑞!
[Robert] Larry!
【低沉忧郁的音乐】
[somber music]
【汽车引擎低鸣】
[car engine rumbling]
【车轮尖叫声】
[car tires squeal]
【维奥莱特】你在看什么?
[Violet] What are you looking at?
【低沉忧郁的音乐持续】
[somber music continues]
【包砸地声】
[bag thuds]
【低沉忧郁的音乐持续】
[somber music continues]
【低沉忧郁的音乐持续】
[somber music continues]
【列车呼啸并晃动】
[train whooshes and rattles]
走吧,我们得走了。
Come on, let's go.
嘿,美人。
Hey, beautiful.
想找人陪陪吗?
Looking for company?
嗯?
Huh?
嘿,我在跟你说话!
Hey, I'm talking to you!
别碰我!
Get off me!
哦吼!
Oh-ho!
你不理他是因为他长得丑,对吧?
You won't talk to him 'cause he's ugly, right?
那我呢?嗯?
What about me? Hm?
你这里面装了什么?
What you got in here?
别动!
Stop!
喂喂!- 你怎么回事?
Whoa, whoa! - What's wrong with you?
嘿喂,看看她这边- 等等等等。
Whoa, hey, yo, check. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
退后。喂,看看这妞。
Back up. Yo, check this one out.
你来看看她。
You check this.
哦耶。- 哦,这妞挺可爱的,呼!
Oh, yeah. - Oh, this is
真是个漂亮货色,呼- 呼!
a cute little number, whoo! - Whoo!
你穿这件肯定很可爱,要不要试试?
Bet you look cute in that one. You wanna try it on?
【恶棍大笑】【悬疑音乐】
[thug laughs] [suspenseful music]
【恶棍咕哝】你在干嘛?
[thug grunts] What are you doing?
【恶棍惊叫】
[thug exclaims]
【戏剧性音乐】
[dramatic music]
【喘息声】
[panting]
【狗吠声】
[dog barking]
【木头碰撞声】
[wood clatters]
嘿!
Hey!
电影精选列表