He thinks he's in an AA meeting.
经常和一群人鬼混
Getting together with the guys.
每次都不省人事
Oftentimes, ending up just face down.
一次接着一次 有的时候甚至还要加倍
Chugging one after the other. Sometimes double-fisted, just:
你知道吧 知道我在说什么吧
You know? You know what I'm talking about.
所以你的性瘾 是天生的同性恋性瘾吗
So your sexual addiction, it's homosexual in nature?
我的性瘾 我的...
My sex addiction? My sex addiction is...
你刚说什么来着
And then what did you say?
- 你喜欢上男人 - 不是 我喜欢女人
- You like to fuck guys. - No. My sex addiction is to ladies.
- 哦 - 我对女人很上瘾
- Oh. - You know. I'm addicted to women.
真无聊
Boring.
- 操 我想尿尿 - 啥
- Oh, fuck, I have to piss. - What?
我想尿尿 我很紧张 不好意思
I have to piss. I'm nervous. I'm sorry.
- 去吧 去尿 - 声音会很大的
- Go, go, just pee. - It's gonna make too much noise.
不会的 去厕所里尿
No, no, just dip your dick into the toilet.
- 坐着尿 好吧 - 是啊 去吧
- Oh, sit down and do it? Okay. - Yeah, yeah.
- 够不着 - 啥
- It doesn't reach. - What?
够不着啊 应该够得着吗
It doesn't reach. Should it reach?
我不知道应不应该
I mean, I don't know if it's about "should," but...
- 我要把座垫拿起来了 - 对 把座垫拿起来
- I'll put the seat up. - Yeah, put the seat up...
- ...对准马桶尿 - 哦 天哪
- ...and just dip your butt in the bowl. - Oh, my God.
好了
There we go.
- 操 对不起 - 没事
- Oh, shit, sorry. - It's okay.
- 抱歉 我小便后都要冲一冲 - 没事儿
- Sorry, I always flush. - It's all right.
好了 我现在要洗手
Okay, I'm just gonna wash my hands.
不 你为什么要洗手
No. Why are you gonna wash your hands?
- 为什么 - 我哪次不洗手啦
- Why? - I always wash my hands.
- 你戴了手套的 - 被尿浸湿了
- You have gloves on. - Stuff gets under there.
好吧 别把动静搞太大
Fine, just be quiet. Okay, okay.
就洗一下 不洗总感觉浑身不自在
Let me just wash them. I'll feel better.
我勒个去 黛尔 住手
Oh, my God, Dale, stop.
我们是在偷♥窥♥ 你好歹专业点
There's literally no element of sneak in anything you're doing.
- 没那么明显吧 - 我也要尿一泡
- It's gross not to. - I gotta go now too.
- 你也要去? - 嗯
- You gotta go? - Yeah.
你洒手上没有
Do you golf with the other hand...?
别吹口哨
Don't whistle.
没办法 只有这样我才能尿出来
I have to. The only way to get this train going.
- 听着 - 你干嘛也冲
- Listen... - Why did you flush?
- 条件反射 - 为什么
- It just happens. - Why?
- 这是个好习惯 - 扯淡
- It's a good habit. - Shit.
- 那是...? - 尼玛 她过来了 躲起来
- What is...? - Shit. She's coming. Hide.
不过 曾经有一次 曾经有一次
But there was once, though. There was once...
大爷的 如果你们能保密的话
Oh, boy. If this is safe in here,
我倒想说出来和你们分享
I'd love to shake this out and share it.
情况有变 别掉下来打到我
Something must've happened. Don't fall on me.
别担心 我在社区活动中心练过跑酷
Don't worry. I took a parkour class at the community center.
他把她弄回去了
Oh, he got her to go back.
- 我那时还是个孩子 - 多大
- I was a boy. - How old were you?
- 忘了 只记得很小 - 十四岁?
- I don't know. Young. - Fourteen?
差不多吧 两个十四岁的男孩儿在露营的时候
I think we were. Two 14-year-old boys at camp...
不知道怎么的
and not knowing what we're doing...
就绞在一起了
and just wrestling.
绞基露营 十四岁
Ooh. Wrestling camp. Fourteen.
相当精彩
Nice.
他说的是真的吗
Is he telling the truth?
我不知道 不过如果是真的
I... I don't know. But, I mean, if he is...
-很适合他 对吧 - 必须的 众望所归
- Good for him, right? - Absolutely. That's great.
你们有没有穿紧身热辣连体衣
Did you guys wear those tight little onesies?
运动衫?
Singlets?
- 是这样叫的吗? - 对 运动衫
- Is that what they're called? - That's right. Singlets.
穿上紧身的弹性衣
Tight little spandex
龟♥头♥的轮廓会更加清晰吗?
offering a clear little outline of, say, a circumcised helmet?
- 我勒个擦 - 我有热血沸腾吗?
- Oh, boy. - Am I getting warm?
好了 也许该其他人分享了
Okay, maybe someone else should share.
- 不不不 我们再谈谈那玩意儿 - 什么意思
- No, no, no. Let's go to the unit. - Sorry?
那个地方看起来...?
What was the unit like on this little b...?
是青筋暴起的还是光滑的
Was it veiny? Smooth?
像小的高领毛衣还是食蚁兽
Little turtleneck? Anteater?
我 我也不清楚 很平常
I just... I don't know. Pretty normal.
初出茅庐的老二?
Starter penis?
我不想说得这么直白 不过
Not the words I would've used, but...
团队里有个基佬也是很不错的 对吧
It's good to have a gay friend in your group too, you know?
- 生命因此而精彩 - 没错
- It makes us more colorful. - Yeah.
那玩意儿有没有成功塞进你嘴里
Now, did this penis ever, at any point,
哪怕是一部分
find its way into your mouth?
- 我的天 - 朱莉亚 别这样
- Jesus. - Julia, no.
- 你不要再玩儿这套把戏了 - 什么把戏
- You're not gonna pull this stunt again. - What stunt?
提前结束分享会
Stopping a meeting early
这样她就可以想办法找个基佬来一发
so she can try to flip another gay.
- 真的? - 得不到的总想要 说的就是她
- Really? - She always wants what she can't have.
听着 没激动 好吧? 他都不是基佬
Listen, relax, okay? He's not even gay.
十四岁的时候有一根鸡♥巴♥摆在
He had one cock at 14
他面前他都没有吹一管
and it hasn't made its way to his mouth yet.
你要是让我说完
Well, if you'd let me finish...
这样说来你吹了一管
So you did eat that cock.
你不就是想问我有没有吹
You're asking if I sucked it?
我知道你吹了
I know you sucked it.
我只是想听你亲口说
I just wanna hear you say it.
- 布莱斯顿你没必要说出来 - 闭嘴
- Blanston, you don't have to say it. - Shut your mouth.
- 闭嘴 让他说 你吹没吹 - 快说吹了
- Shut up and let him share. You ate it? - Please say yes.
你想知道我有没有吹一管?
You wanna know if I ate that dick?
你有没有吹那管 就像炸♥弹♥直冲云霄
Did you suck that cock like a Bomb Pop down to the blue?
- 你想知道答案? - 给我说
- You want the answer? - Give it to me.
我把他的老二和蛋蛋都塞进了嘴里
I ate that dick, balls,
还添了他湿润的菊花
and licked that kid's sweaty asshole.
这他妈就对了 你做了
Damn right you did
因为你就是一个货真价实的基佬
because you are awesomely gay.
我是超级基佬 从来就没有直过
I'm super gay. Never been straight.
知道我还有什么没做过吗
Know what else I've never been?
- 操女人 - 休会
- Inside a woman. - Meeting adjourned.
- 大家都出去 - 你妹的
- Everybody out. - Son of a bitch.
快走 快点 快点 快出去
Come on. Hurry it up. Hurry it up. Come on.
回见 拜拜 到此结束
See you later. Bye-bye. That's it.
朱莉亚 你真的是上瘾了
Okay, Julia, you are letting the addiction win.
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋 罗兹 反正没人会上你
Oh, fuck you, Roz. No one likes you anyway.
好吧
Okay.
- 准备尽情的来一炮吧 - 来吧
- Let's get you prepped for a fill-n-drill. - Let's do it.
有没有在牙医的椅子上做过
Ever done it in a dentist's chair?
我早就想把我的牙医脱得精光了
I always wanted to nail my dentist.
- 他是个男的 - 我会让你把他抛到九霄云外
- He's a man. - I'll make you forget all about him.
你为什么不先去把椅子准备好呢
Why don't you go get the chair ready?
我要去上个厕所 马上就回来
I'm gonna visit the men's room real quick.
你可以尿在我身上
Oh, you can do that on me.
嗯 这个
Oh. Well, it's a...
嗯?
And...?
第一次和拉拉来一炮
Well, first time on the slopes,
我可不想尿在美人儿身上
so I'm gonna stay off the black diamond.
随你便
Either way.
你们动静太大了 快走
You guys are so noisy. Let's go.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
恭喜 我为你出柜感到骄傲
Congrats. I'm so proud of you for coming out.
- 我不是同性恋 我一会儿就出来 行不 - 等等
- I'm not gay. I'll be right out, okay? - Come on.
我觉得我现在走的话肯定会被怀疑
I think it'll be a little suspicious if I disappear.
我给你们掩护到底
Gonna complete the diversion.
- 我们必须走 - 你可是同性恋
- We gotta go. - Thought you were gay.
我不是同性恋 快走 快走 我一会儿就出来
I'm not gay. Go on, go on. I'll be right out.
我懂了 你男女通吃
Oh. I get it. You're bi.
我不是
I'm not bi.
不是?
Not bi?
- 都有没有一个S 我需要一个S - 有S
- Do you have, an S? I need an S. - S, yes.
- 这个怎么样? - 能不能给我一个更吓人的S
电影精选列表