N-to-the-O, brother.
他在我们这里不通过
We do not support that at all.
呃 我们就给他这份工作吧 我仅仅是...
But, you know, let's just give the guy a job.
呃 不想让这个伙计沮丧
Just... Yeah. I don't wanna upset this guy.
蒂芙尼 告诉你 你被雇佣了
Well, tell you what, Tiffany. You're hired.
- 我被雇佣了吗 - 是啊
- I'm hired? - Yeah, you are.
- 行了 就这样 - 哦 谢谢
- There you go. There you go. - Oh, thank you.
我们稍后周一再见 你可以离开了
We'll see you later. See you Monday. Get out of here.
库尔特 你别雇佣惹火却没有经验的女人了
Kurt, you gotta stop hiring hot unqualified women.
如果不让美女簇拥周围
What's the point of being boss
那么你当老板的意义何在呢
if you can't stock the pond?
如果没有这些女人 你就夜不能寐吗
You realize you can't sleep with these women?
- 你说什么 - 作为老板 你这是性骚扰
- What? - You're the boss. It's sexual harassment.
还记得性骚扰的事情吗
Remember sexual harassment?
我差点杀了我老板 还有印象吗
I tried to kill my boss. Ring a bell?
我要把她们都解雇了吗 我才刚雇佣了她们啊
I gotta fire them all now? We just hired them.
你不能解雇她们因为你不能和她们滚床单
You can't fire them because you're not allowed to sleep with them.
同样因为性骚扰事件
Also sexual harassment.
我们为什么要这样做呢
Why are we even doing this, then?
好了 下面谈一下着装标准
All right, let's talk dress code.
- 这个无关紧要 - 这里没有着装标准
- Forget it. - There is no dress code.
- 来吧 - 想怎么穿就怎么穿
- Come on. - You can dress however you want.
只要自己感觉舒服...
Whatever makes you feel comfortable...
呃 那个把衬衣脱了 好吧
Well, there goes a shirt. All right.
- 这是种选择 - 呃...
- It's a choice. - Well...
但这是种错误的选择
That's the wrong choice, though.
把衬衣穿上 那才是正确的...
Gotta wear a shirt. That's the one...
他正在离我越来越远
He's walking away from me.
他可能是个坏员工
He might have been a bad hire.
谁玩得那么开心啊
Who's having fun?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
每个人看起来都很开心 这是个不错的主意
Everybody seems very happy. This was a great idea.
嗯 我知道 但这也会成为一个问题
Yeah, I know. This could be an issue, though.
带着孩子来工作 不是把孩子放在这里工作
It is Bring Your Kids to Work Day, not Put Your Kids to Work Day.
他们不是在工作 他们把这个当做为一个游戏
They're not working. They consider this playing.
我告诉他们停下 但一说他们就哭
I tried to tell them to stop, and they started crying.
他们已经装了1200套了
They have boxed 1200 units already.
非专业... 1200套
Unethical... 1200?
- 是的 - 好吧 尽管如此 挺多产的
- Yeah. - Well, that's productive, though.
- 是的 - 他们看起来还挺开心的
- Yeah. - And they seem happy.
也许我应该让他们多玩个10分钟
Let them play another ten minutes, maybe.
我认为应该让他们玩一整个中午
I say we let them play through lunch.
- 是的 从法律上讲我得变下那个标牌 - 嗯
- Yeah. Legally I think I'll change the sign. - Yeah.
哦 哥们儿 就是它
Oh, boy. This is it.
走起 走起
Here we go. Here we go.
- 我们做到了 我们做够十万套了- 我做到了吗
- We did it. We're at 100,000. - We did it?
- 是的 - 给我看看
- Yeah. - Let me see.
喔嚯嚯
Woo-hoo-hoo!
这主意太棒了
This is a great idea.
你们认为他会对此事不高兴吗
How do you think they mow this?
你认为我们不应该提前打电♥话♥吗
Sure we shouldn't have called ahead?
不 他会喜欢的
No. He's gonna love it.
蛋糕和气球 我们是不是做得太过了点
Cake and balloons. Don't think that's overdoing it?
不 我想他一定会为订单提早三天完成
No. I think he's gonna
而感到兴奋鼓舞的
be psyched the order's done three days early.
按照他的预计进程 他看到我们在这里会疯掉的
I think he's gonna be flipping out to see us out on his course.
如果他给我们会员资格的话 我是不会感到惊奇的
I wouldn't be surprised if he gives us a membership.
- 你没开玩笑吧 - 没有啊
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
天哪 我想要会员资格
Oh, my God. I want that.
太棒了
Yeah!
惊喜来啦 哈哈
Surprise. Ha, ha.
先生 我们已经完成了您的订单
Sir, we finished your order
货物正在等候船运
and it is ready to be shipped.
这消息真棒
Excellent news.
我们给您带了个小蛋糕 上面写着
We got you a little cake that says,
"感谢您对我们的信任"
"Thanks for believing in us!"
- 当然了 还有一些气球 - 我们三个就是那个"我们"
- And some balloons of course. - We're the "us."
小伙子们 恭喜你们 成就非凡
Congratulations, boys. What an accomplishment.
- 谢谢您 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
我还以为得把订单取消了呢
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cancel that order.
他说的什么
What'd he say?
- 听着好像说的是"取消订单" - 什么
- Sounded like he said "cancel the order." - What?
- 取消什么 - 取消订单
- Cancel what? - Cancel the order.
我不需要它了
Don't need it.
- 不 等下 你这话起不了作用 - 你不能够这么做
- Wait, no. That doesn't work. - You can't do that.
- 我们财务负债了五百万美元 - 我们还在做买♥♥卖♥♥呢
- We went 500 grand in the hole. - We were in business.
你要不买♥♥的话 我们就愧于一旦了
If you don't buy, we are ruined.
这可是笔五十万美元的单子
It's a $500,000 order.
这就是他所谓的美国梦哈
The American dream and all that.
他就要击球了 他仅仅是要击球
He's gonna putt. He's just gonna putt.
- 他击球了 - 你可以解释下发生什么了吗
- He makes the putt. - Can you explain what's happening?
- 你为什么要这么做 - 嗯 是 好问题
- And why you're doing this? - Yeah, sure. Fair question.
小伙儿们 你们看 你们的过渡性融♥资♥一周后就要到期了...
You see, boys, in one week your bridge loan comes due...
但你们却无力偿还
and you won't be able to pay it.
你们的信贷员已经向我保证
And your loan officer has assured me
不会再贷给你们钱了
no extension will be granted.
到那个时候 你们的公♥司♥就会丧失抵押品赎回权...
At that moment, your company will go into foreclosure...
接着我会用美元以极低的价格在拍卖♥♥会上
and I will buy all of those units at auction
买♥♥光所有这些设备
for pennies on the dollar.
这比我从中国那儿买♥♥要便宜
Cheaper than I could have gotten them from the Chinese.
- 噢 我的天哪 - 这是真的吗
- Oh, my fucking God. - I can't believe this.
另外 作为附加的红利 你们的专利也将属于我...
Anyway, as an added bonus, I will also own your patent...
而这两位先生将
and these gentlemen here will
接管生产我们的新产品
take over manufacturing of our new product:
"浴室小伙伴"
The Shower Pal.
- 这名字更好听点 - 是的
- It's a better name too. - It is.
- 真该死 - 我去
- Goddamn it. - Fucking hell.
噢 老爸 这真是个该死的游戏
Oh, Dad, that is a hell of a fucking play.
我们应该给他们授以王冠
We should fit these guys for crowns
因为他们刚被庄重地调戏过
because they just got fucked royally.
雷克斯 不要在这里卖♥♥弄
Rex. No call for this MTV showboating.
对于他们自己的失败 他们心知肚明
They're aware of their defeat.
这种时候 不说话是更为有力的
In these moments, it's more impactful to be still.
既然如此 你所说的关于努力工作
What about that stuff about hard work
以及在美国白手起家的事情是真的吗
and starting a company in America?
- 美国梦和努力工作 - 全是胡说八道吗
- The American dream and hard work. - All bullshit?
你真的以为努力工作能够创造财富吗
You honestly think hard work creates wealth?
唯一能够创造财富的就是财富本身
The only thing that creates wealth is wealth.
但是我们有 而你们没有
And we have it. You don't.
好吧 好吧 你知道吗
Okay. Okay. You know what?
- 别激动 别激动 - 我明白 喂
- Take it easy. Take it easy. - I got it. Hey.
听着 老土霸 你不想与我们为敌 是吗
Listen, bucko. You don't wanna make enemies out of us, okay?
喔 别激动 我不是冲着你来的
Whoa, easy. I didn't walk all up on you.
我每天都有新的敌人 这就是做生意
I make new enemies every day. It's called business.
小伙们儿 谢谢你们的到访 祝你们今天过得愉快
Thank you, gentlemen, for stopping by. Have a lovely day.
雷克斯 把蛋糕拿走
Rex, get the cake.
有钱人都不要脸 去它♥妈♥的♥经济收入超水准 混♥蛋♥
Rich motherfucking, overprivileged, fucking assholes.
人的正直去哪儿了
What happened to decency?
- 我就要失去我的房♥子了 - 是
- I'm gonna lose my house. - Yeah.
史黛西就要和我离婚了
Stacy's gonna divorce me.
她要嫁给一个花♥花♥公♥子♥了
She's gonna marry some dude.
我以后去个麦当劳也要被人监视了
I'll have supervised visits at McDonald's.
去它的麦当劳
Fucking McDonald's.
我们过去都在想什么
What were we thinking?
怎么把赌注下到他们身上了呢
Who bets on themselves?
我们为什么那样做
Why did we do that?
- 你说什么 - 你就是那时候说服我的那个人
- What? - You're the one who talked me into it.
我那时候中立
I was on the fence.
我们被耍了 我们的员工被耍了
We're fucked! Our employees are fucked.
他们呢 卢佩呢
What about them? What about Lupe?
这只是一个问题
电影精选列表