This is just a problem.
我们所需要做的就是想出这个问题的解决办法
That means all we gotta do is come up with a solution.
我们可以把想法写到这块板上
We'll put some ideas up on the board.
这正是我要说的 说做就做 来吧
That's what I'm talking about. Here we go. Let's go.
没有主意才是最糟糕的
No idea's a bad idea.
没有主意才是最糟糕的
No idea's a bad idea.
- 谁先开始说 - 我来
- Who's gonna start us off? - I got it.
- 库尔特你来 - 把这帮畜生宰了
- Kurt. - Kill these motherfuckers.
- 不 不 - 宰了他们 对
- No, no. - Murder! Yes.
- 你不必把它写下来 - 宰了他们
- You don't need to write that down. - Kill them.
我们去宰了他们 我要把他们弄死
Let's fucking kill them! I want them dead!
宰了他们
Kill them.
切开他们的脑袋再使劲扔到一边去...
We open up their brains and shove them...
然后干♥他♥们的头盖儿
Then we fuck the skulls!
那种快♥感♥越来越强烈 尼克
I'm getting that taste, Nick.
他们死啦
They're fucking dead!
我们再来一遍
We're fucking doing it again!
这就是芝加哥处理方式
That's the Chicago way!
芝加哥处理方式
Chicago way!
把他们的脑袋切开 我想弄死他一家
Cut them open. I want his family dead.
我要把他的房♥子点了 我就能拿到棒球棒了
I want his house burned down, and I'll get a baseball bat.
- 来吧 伙计 来吧 - 干♥他♥们的头盖儿
- Come on, man, come on. - Fuck their skulls!
- 来啊 - 来啊
- Come on. - Come on.
我们去宰了他们
We'll fucking kill them.
如果我们要对自身进行了解的话
If we've learned one thing about ourselves,
那么首先应该明白的就是我们不是杀手
it's that we're not murderers.
杀了他们怎么能让我们的钱回来呢
How does killing them get us our money?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你带走他们的器官 然后拿它们到黑市上卖♥♥
You harvest their organs, sell them on the black market.
严肃点 伙计们 这样是无济于事的
Be fucking serious. Come on. This is not helpful.
我们要认真地思考下
Think seriously.
你说得对 很多事情都有人做过了
You're right. There's other things people have done.
- 得有秘密计划 - 为了我们的钱
- There's plots. - For money.
电影速度的秘密计划
The plot of the movie Speed.
对 就这样 把炸♥弹♥放在巴士上
Yes, there you go. Put a bomb on a bus.
所以我们得操纵住一辆巴士
So we'll rig a bus so that
当它时速低于五十米每小时时 让它引爆
when it goes below 50 miles an hour, it blows up.
- 什么滥主意 - 你说没主意才是最糟糕的
- What the fuck is that? - You said no idea was a bad idea.
我错了 这主意太烂了 电影很烂 你也很烂
I was wrong. That idea sucks, the movie sucks and so do you.
这个电影让我们想起了桑迪·布洛克
That movie introduced us to Sandy Bullock.
去你的 我爱桑德拉·布洛克 我已热血沸腾
Fuck you! I love Sandra Bullock! I'm running hot.
抱歉 我已经热火沸腾了
I'm sorry. I'm running hot.
整件事情都特么让我心烦意乱
The whole fucking thing's got me upset.
把笔给我 我会想到更好的办法
Give me the marker, I'll get a better idea.
想要笔吗 给我五十万美元
Want the marker? Give me $500,000,
那才是我们需要的
that's what we need.
想要那支笔的赎金吗
Gonna hold the marker ransom?
你爱怎么说怎么说吧
Call it what you want.
我需要五十万美元
I need a half a million dollars.
我需要的不是什么鬼主意或在这里闲扯淡
I don't need shit ideas and a bunch of hot air.
来吧
Come on.
黛尔
Dale.
- 嘣嘣 笔掉了 - "拐骗罪"
- Boom. Marker drop. - "Kidnaping."
这是"绑♥架♥"
That's "kidnapping."
你说的是多了个P的那个词
With one more P it is.
这个是"拐骗罪"
That's "kidnaping."
管你特么怎么拼呢
However the fuck you spell it.
你知道我在说什么 就是绑♥架♥ 走起
You know what I'm talking about. Kidnapping. Come on.
等下 这主意不错
Wait a second. That's a fucking great idea.
先想想 首先 我们要绑♥架♥雷克斯
Think about it. First of all, we kidnap Rex.
- 然后向伯特要钱 - 赎金
- We get money from Bert. - Ransom money.
如此我们还省事了
We save the business.
也没有人会死
No one has to die.
- 没有人会受伤 - 他是伯特的孩子
- Nobody gets hurt. - He is the kid of Bert.
对 而且他年龄也不算很小
Right, but he's not super young.
这样做不会显得太白♥痴♥
So it's not super douchey and shit.
而且危害也不是最大
It's not all molesty and shit.
你们知道如何实施绑♥架♥吗
What do you know about executing a kidnapping?
- 你什么意思 你只要... - 用拉链绑
- What do you mean? You just... - You get zip ties.
你们关于绑♥架♥一无所知
You don't know shit about kidnapping.
好吧 我们知道的不多
Okay, we don't know a ton.
但是敢打赌 我们知道有人深谙其道
But I bet we know someone that does.
- 谁 - 坏蛋琼斯
- Who? - Motherfucker Jones.
- 哦 天哪 - 去找他不好吗
- Oh, Jesus. - Wouldn't it be good to see him?
我们不会去找混♥蛋♥琼斯
We're not gonna go see Motherfucker Jones
因为我们也不会"绑♥架♥"任何人
because we're not gonna "kidnape" anyone.
得了吧 这个家伙在对问题的处理上是个蠢货
Come on, this guy's a master business prick.
他正处于事业的巅峰 我们得明白...
He's at the top of his game. We need to figure out...
伙计们 看看这都是什么
Boy, look what we got.
是用记号♥笔写的吗
Is that a Sharpie?
等下 记号♥笔怎么会在那里呢
Hang on. What was a Sharpie doing there?
你把它放那儿的
You put it there.
我的确把它放到那儿了
I did put it on there.
是你负责管理记号♥笔的
You're in charge of marker distribution.
我知道我就是那个看记号♥笔的人
I know I'm the marker guy.
现在擦不掉了
Permanently on the board now.
这让我想出了一个方法 笨蛋们
This illustrates my point, idiots.
我们需要找到一个合法人
We need to find somebody who's legitimate.
我们需要找到一个能够让我们的公♥司♥回来的人
We need to find someone who can get us our company back.
嗨 尼克...
Hello, Nick...
一个家伙是救了我性命...
guy who saved my life...
一个家伙是上了我老婆
guy who fucked my wife.
那是争吵 仅仅是争吵 我没有上她
It was a blow job. It was a blow job, only. Didn't fuck her.
你收到我的邮件了吗
You got my e-mail?
收到了 而且我被它逗得乐不可支
I did. And I was very amused by it.
我知道伯特·汉森
I know Bert Hanson.
我希望你们能够重创他
I like the cut of his jib.
但是我欣赏他把你们三个白♥痴♥
And I admire the way he bent you three idiots
玩弄于股掌并让你们死得明白的行为方式
over a barrel and showed you the 50 states.
- 明白了 跟你说过这是个俗语 - 哇哦
- See? Told you it was a saying. - Wow.
尼克 现在回答我几个问题
Now, Nick, just tell me something.
你为什么在对方还没保证
Why would you start production...
给你垫付至少百分之三十五的制♥造♥成本之前
without at least a guarantee of 35 percent down...
就开始生产了呢
to cover manufacturing costs?
我是说 你为什么那么做
I mean, why would you do that?
- 他在讲笑话吗 - 有什么搞笑的事情吗
- Is he telling a joke? - Is something funny?
我们以为我们遇到好人了...
We assumed that we were dealing with somebody who was ethical...
不 你回答错了 正确的答案是因为...
No, that's the wrong answer. The right answer is because...
你们都是白♥痴♥
you're all fucking morons.
哥们儿 他提出自己的观点了 对吗
Boy, he shined a light on that, didn't he?
你说得对 你说得很对
That's true. You're absolutely right.
你以为我是一个很差劲的老板
You thought I was such a bad boss.
但我可不这么认为
But, I don't know,
我认为也许你们把自己的公♥司♥经营得一败涂地...
I think running your own company into the ground...
毁掉你们员工的生计可能会更加糟糕
ruining the livelihood of your employees is maybe a bit worse.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你说得对
That's fair.
我是不是应该在你们打电♥话♥的时候做记录呢
Should I be on the phone if I'm taking notes?
我完全听不到他说的任何话
I'm not getting any of what he's saying.
都是一些夸张的问题
It's just a lot of rhetorical questions.
那么你想从我这里得到点什么 尼克
So, what do you want from me, Nick?
无意冒犯 我想你知道他是个什么样的人
With all due respect, you know what makes a guy like that tick.
如果你能给我们提些
So if you could give us some advice on
如何把我们的钱弄回来的建议的话...
how to get our money back...
我会在你下次假释听证会上表现得特别棒
I will play real nice at your next parole hearing.
这听起来感觉怎么样
How does that sound?
- 你会为我做那些事情吗 - 是的 我会
- You would do that for me? - Yes, I would.
好的 我想我能帮你
Okay. I think I can help you.
他要帮我们吗
He's gonna help?
好 我带了笔记本 我带了笔记本
Okay, I got a notepad. I got a notepad.
从法律的角度上讲...
电影精选列表