Okay. You did it again.
郑重声明 我没有种族歧视
For the record, I am not racist.
你最棒了 太感谢你
You're the best. Thank you very much.
- 撤 再会 - 见到你很高兴
- Let's go. See you. - Good to see you.
还真是大有裨益啊 能把表还我吗
Surprisingly helpful. Any way I can get the watch back?
滚 简·方达
Fuck out of here, Jane Fonda.
这家伙真壮 你没法以一敌三 对吧
That's a tough one. And you can't fuck all three, right?
- 办不到 - 游戏不是这样玩的
- You cannot. - Not the game. Okay.
然后我会跟彼得结婚 杀了博比 上格雷格
Well, then I would marry Peter, kill Bobby, and fuck Greg.
- 我也要这么干 - 是吗
- That's what I'd do too. - Yeah?
- 我觉得只能这么玩 - 有道理啊
- I think that's the only way to play it. - It makes sense.
- 怎么样啊 - 很顺利啊
- How'd you do? - I did great.
我买♥♥了很多 我觉得我们这次得小心行事
I got extra supplies. I think we gotta be more careful this time.
绝对的 太聪明了
Absolutely. So smart.
我买♥♥了本杂♥志♥ 可以拼绑♥架♥的纸条
I got a magazine to cut up the ransom note.
- 我们不能手写啊 - 聪明
- Can't be writing it by hand. - Smart.
- 新娘杂♥志♥
Bride Again Magazine?
如果条子查这些字母是哪儿来的
To throw the cops off if they start snooping
我们就可以瞒过他们
to figure out where the letters came from.
- 多拉探险家对讲机 - 牛逼啊
- Dora the Explorer walkie-talkies? - Awesome.
- 这又不是间间谍设备专卖♥♥店 就是个便利店 - 你没想过我们就用手♥机♥吗
- It's not a spy store. It's a convenience store. - Didn't wanna just use our phones?
用手♥机♥吧
Let's use our phones.
这样我们说了什么做了什么条子都能查到
They make a record of everything that we say and do.
- 你看不看新闻的啊 - 不好意思
- Do you watch the news? - My apologies.
嘿 奥巴马 我要闯进我以前的办公室啦
Hey, Obama. I'm breaking into my old office.
犯事的只有我们仨 又不是我们对着美帝
It's just the three of us doing this, not us and the NSA.
我是想帮忙
I'm trying to help us out.
- 你买♥♥剪刀了吗 - 买♥♥了
- Did you get scissors? - I got some scissors.
- 没见你买♥♥橡胶手套啊 - 太贵了
- I don't see any latex gloves in here. - They're, like, super expensive.
- 多少钱 - 九刀一副
- How much? - Nine bucks a pair.
- 太荒唐了 - 就是说啊
- That's ridiculous. - Right?
我就交代了你要买♥♥橡胶手套
It's the only thing you went in there to buy.
她办公室里一堆手套呢
She's got a ton of gloves in her office.
用那些就行了
We'll just use those.
你得有手套才能进去 才能不留下指纹
You need them to get inside, so we don't leave fingerprints.
对啊 你个傻♥逼♥ 你不知道吗
That's right. You dummy. Don't you know that?
你知道我们可以怎么做吗 用我包里的手套
Know what we can do? We can use my golf gloves in my bag.
他高尔夫包里有手套
He's got gloves in his golf bag.
别鸡蛋里挑骨头 我想帮忙呢
Don't poke holes in everything. I'm trying to help out.
伙计们 我们又重出江湖了
Guys, the team's back together.
我望风
I call lookout.
看见有人进来我会告诉你的
And I will let you know if I see Swiper.
他好了 走吧
Nice. Let's go.
里面怎么样 伙计们
How we doing in there, guys?
我来 我来 我来
I got it. I got it. I got it.
都很好 外面怎么样 尼克
All good. How are things out there, Nick?
没事 你能别朝着对讲机喊我们名字吗
Things are good. Hey, can you not say my name over the radio, please?
- 为什么啊 - 别的频道上可能有人叫尼克啊
- Why not? - Could be somebody on the frequency.
对喔 有道理 真聪明
Oh, yeah. It's a good point. Very smart.
好了 那我们用亨德里克斯
There you go. That's using the old Hendricks brain.
姓也别叫
And there's the last name.
- 我们得想个暗号♥啊 - 就是啊
- We should come up with code names. - Absolutely.
尼克 你想要什么暗号♥
Nick, where you landing on code names?
你别再叫我名字我就很高兴了
I'd love it if you'd stop saying my name.
- 拿上笑气就赶快闪人吧 - 收到
- Just get the gas and get out here. - Roger that.
"刀锋剑士"搞定目标
The Blade has acquired the target.
- 是用的剑吗 - 那是我的暗号♥啊 尼克
- Was that "The Blade"? - That's my code name, Nick.
我们不需要暗号♥ 大家都知道谁在说话
We don't need code names. Everybody knows who's talking.
听起来很酷啊 我们再想两个吧
They're sounding pretty cool, so let's try to land on a couple.
我马上就能给你想一个暗号♥
I'm gonna think up one real quick and lay it on you.
我想到了"狮子王" 我就是"狮子王"
I'm coming in at you with The Majestic Lion. I'm gonna be The Majestic Lion.
现在是我们在说话
Now we're talking.
我不会那样叫你的
Not gonna call you that.
你真混♥蛋♥ 你最好给我想一个好理由
That's a bummer there. I'm gonna need a reason as to why.
因为你不是丛林之猫 简直傻♥逼♥
Because you're not a jungle cat, and it's stupid as shit.
- 有道理 - 接的好
- Fair point. - Good catch.
我们得给他想一个暗号♥
We should come up with one for him.
- 圣·尼克怎么样 - 你♥他♥妈♥喊我四次了
- How about St. Nick? - You've said my name four fucking times.
你们回车上 我们就能回家了
If you could come back out to the car, we can go home.
对了 我把"狮子"去掉怎么样
You know what? What if I drop the "Lion"?
- 有人来了 有人来了 - 只要光叫"王"吗
- Somebody's here. Somebody's here. - Just The Majestic?
我太爱了 我喜欢
I love that. I like that.
别再说暗号♥的事了
Shut up about the code names.
一群人刚进了停车场
A bunch of people just pulled up into the parking lot.
嘿 别老按着按钮
Hello. Get your thumb off the butt...
天哪
Oh, my God.
刚有个辣妞进了朱莉亚的停车位
Real hot chick just pulled into Julia's parking spot.
我猜朱莉亚要进大楼了
I think Julia's headed into the building.
把爪子从按钮上拿开...
If you'd get your thumb off the fucking button and...
操 俩傻♥逼♥
Fuck. Fucking idiots.
好吧 反正不关我的事
Well, you know what?
不是我的错 不是我的错
It's not my fault. It's not my goddamn fault.
我又没做犯法的事 我可以开车溜之大吉了
I haven't done a thing illegal. I can just drive out of here.
直接回家
I can just drive right home.
不行 不能这样做
No, I can't do that. I can't do that.
俩傻♥逼♥会出♥卖♥♥♥我的
They'll just fucking tell on me.
好了 我们朝你那边去了 那个妞刚离开车位了 我的天啊 我的天啊
All right, we're on our way to you. Chickens have left the pot. My God, my God.
- 我觉得那是鸡笼 - 啥
- The coop, I think. - What?
"我的天 我的天"听着像个不错的暗号♥
The "my God, my God" does sounds like a thing.
我了个去
Oh, shit.
你把吃的放那边吧
Why don't you set the food up over there?
我们可以把椅子围成一个圈
And we'll circle these chairs around.
黛尔
Dale?
库尔特
Kurt.
神呐 保佑我们
God, grant us...
我♥操♥ 是邪教 他妈的遇到邪教♥徒♥了
Oh, shit. It's a cult. It's a fucking cult.
...我们无法改变的性瘾...
...about our sex addiction that we cannot change...
- 性瘾 - 是性瘾 是啊
- Sex addiction. - It's a sex addiction. Yeah.
巧妙
Neat.
我以你们为荣 每一个人 你们今天能来到这里
So proud of you, every one of you, for being here today.
妈蛋
Shit.
有什么事吗
How's it going?
嗨 我...
Hi. It's going...
你知道的
You know.
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
- 省省吧 - 好吧
- Save it. - Okay.
...他们这周遇上了一些事
...something that happened to them this week.
我发现这位先生在你们的大厅游荡
Found this gentleman loitering out in your hall.
操 尼克被发现了
Oh, shit. Nick got busted.
他说他有麻烦了
Says he knows he's in trouble.
- 是啊 - 我们都有麻烦
- Yeah. - We're all in trouble.
你不用害怕 你在这里很安全
You don't have to be afraid. You're safe here.
好吧
Okay.
不好意思我迟到了 怎么样啊 兄弟
Sorry I'm late. What's up, brother?
托比 你帮这年轻人
Toby, why don't you grab a chair
拿个椅子这样他就能加入我们了
and bring it in so this young man can join us?
好啊...
Yeah...
- 天哪... - 你叫什么名字 亲爱的
- Boy... - What's your name, honey?
我叫...
I am...
我叫布莱斯顿
I am Blanston.
- 你好 布莱斯顿 - 你好
- Hi, Blanston. - Hi.
他还说他不喜欢暗号♥
For a guy not into code names...
- 好危险啊 - 大胆的选择啊
- Big swing. - Bold choice.
- 我喜欢 - 就是啊
- And I love it. - Yeah.
- 很高兴小组里有了新人 - 感谢大家
- It's nice to have fresh blood in the group. - Appreciate it.
- 新来的小帅哥 - 嘿
- Fresh, cute blood. - Hey.
慢慢来 朱莉亚
Easy, Julia. Blanston,
能跟我们说说你是怎么进到恢复小组的吗 布莱斯顿
would you like to share with us what's led you into recovery?
好吧 我是有个很大的问题
Well, okay. I do have a very big problem.
困扰我很久了 很久了
Just been hitting it hard. I've been hitting it hard.
他以为他是在戒酒互助会呢
电影精选列表