It's heartbreaking what she's been through.
- 嗨 - 她还跟我说了我丈夫
- Hi. - She also told me that my husband...
是唯一抵♥制♥她的诱惑的人
is the only one that ever resisted her.
- 好吧 - 黛尔 你真是个幸运的男人
- Okay. - Dale, you are one lucky man.
你太太真是善解人意 体贴入微
Your wife is so understanding and caring.
- 是的 - 还那么漂亮
- Right. - So beautiful.
他非常乐意帮助我照顾宝宝 而且很有用
She has been so supportive with the babies. And helpful.
噢 拜托 这是我唯一能作为赔罪的
Oh. Please, it's the least I can do to make amends for my bad behavior.
好吧
Okay.
我会找到麦克医生 告诉他能说话了
I'm gonna find Dr. Mike, tell him you're talking.
好的 很好 去找医生 因为我感觉有点
Okay, good. Go get the doctor because I'm feeling a little...
你来这里干什么
What is going on here?
怎么了 我摆脱你了 没有什么大白鲸交易 或者其他的
What's up? I'm off the hook? No more white-whale business? Or any of that?
- 没有了 你已经摆脱我了 - 真的吗
- No more. You're off the hook. - Really?
你知道男人在昏迷中仍然可以勃起吗
Did you know that when men are in a coma they can still get an erection?
真的哦 黛尔 昏迷勃起者
It's true, Dale. Coma boners.
"昏迷勃起者" 什么啊
"Coma boner"? What?
昏迷中勃起很多很多次
Lots and lots of coma boners.
想想吧
Think about it.
- 该死 - 好吧 好吧 我还是走吧
- Oh, shit. - All right, well, I better go.
我为我和史黛西预约了温泉理疗
I'm booking a spa day for me and Stacy.
- 我会干♥你♥的老婆 黛尔 - 不要 不要
- I'm gonna fuck your wife, Dale. - No, no.
不要 不要 等一下 不要
No. No, you're not. Hang on. Hang on. No.
- 嘿 他在这 - 孩子们
- Hey, there she is. - Boys.
你看起来真美 你知道
You look fantastic. You know,
我给你发了很多短♥信♥都没有收到回复
I've been sending you a lot of unanswered texts.
你不是这么吸引他们的
That's not how you catch them.
我觉得她要去干我老婆
I think she said she's gonna fuck my wife.
- 其实她已经干了 - 如脱缰的马无法挽回了
- Thought she already did. - That horse may have left the barn.
我感觉她们俩已经基情四射了
I figured those guys have been bumping tacos.
她们最近非常亲密
Super touchy-feely lately.
我不能让它发生 太过分了
I can't process this. This is too much.
那么 最后怎么样了
Anyway, so, what's even going on?
我们有没有跟警♥察♥搞出什么麻烦
Did we get in trouble with the police, or...?
有麻烦
We did, yeah.
- 是的 很多麻烦 - 我们因为一长串重罪被捕
- Yeah. A lot. - We got arrested for a long list of felonies.
但是因为你替探长挨了枪子
But because you took a bullet for the detective,
地方检察官给我们赦免了很多
DA got rid of the biggies.
减免费用了吗 很好
Dropped some charges? Nice.
我觉得你有点像凯文·科斯特纳
You're like a little Kevin Costner.
凯文·科斯特纳:美国著名演员 导演 奥斯卡最佳导演及影片等七项大奖
你是我们的守卫者
You're our bodyguard.
说的好听 好吧 看来我们保住了我们的生意
Pretty sweet. All right, so I'm guessing we saved the business.
- 没有 - 没保住
- Nope. We did not. - We did not.
几天前银行取消了抵押品赎回权
The bank foreclosed a couple days ago.
一次 两次 成交 D.H商业信托竞拍成功
Going once, going twice, sold. To D.H. Commercial Trust.
但也有个好消息
But there's good news.
买♥♥我们公♥司♥的人让我们继续运营
The guy who bought the company is keeping us on to run it.
如果我们减到三百块 你就有
If we bring that down to $300, you've got...
卢佩 好吧
Lupe. All right.
你好 卢佩
Hola, Lupe.
- 空中商城 - 是的 空中商城
- SkyMall? - Sí, SkyMall.
很好 是个好消息
Great. That's great news.
- 空中商城的订货已经装载到船上了 - 老板会爱死这个的
- SkyMall order is ready to ship. - The boss is gonna love that.
是的 我们去给他看看这个大数字吧
Yes. Let's go show him these great numbers too.
我们应该为这些数字高兴吗
Are we happy with these numbers?
这很不错的
They're pretty good.
- 还有提高的空间 - 我们还能做得更好
- Room for improvement. - We can do better.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我刚刚明白
I just realized.
你们以为你们给我带来了好消息
You actually thought you were bringing me good news.
你们三个走进来 带着可悲的微笑
The three of you walked in with smiles on your fucking pathetic faces.
你们为什么会存在 你们三个为什么要存在
Why were you born? Why were the three of you born?
看着你们就像看着愚蠢无能的大峡谷
Looking at you is like looking out over the Grand Canyon of ineptitude.
你们父母没把你们掐死真是奇迹
It's a wonder your parents didn't smother you...
- 你们要去哪 - 下周见
- Where you going? - See you next week.
我有个主意 你们为什么不尝试自杀协议
I have an idea. Why don't you try a suicide pact?
我没说把你们扔下大楼或者吃点安♥眠♥药♥
And I'm not talking about throwing yourself off a building or some sleeping-pills shit.
我在说 你们几个就应该自相残杀
I'm talking about, you fuck each other to death.
你们他妈的要去哪 我真是欠你们的
Where the fuck do you think you're going? I own you!
恶老板2
好吧
Well,
我们在你的地区有经营权自♥由♥的机会
we have several franchise opportunities available in your area.
但是买♥♥店需要
But, purchasing a store requires...
一项重要的首期付款
a significant up-front investment.
好吧 这种情况的话
Well, in that case...
先给我去掉三个地区
start me off with three locations.
我确定我们可以让你满意 琼斯先生
I'm sure that we can accommodate you, Mr. Jones.
拜托 琼斯先生 那是我爸爸
Please. Mr. Jones? That's my daddy.
叫我混♥蛋♥
Call me Motherfucker.
每次 这家伙
Every... This guy.
好吧 首先我们要把雷克斯
Okay. First we tie up Rex in one of
在第三大街的某个废弃仓库里绑起来
those abandoned warehouses off 3rd.
首先我们要把雷克斯...
First we're gonna tie up Rex...
首先我们要把雷克斯... 我勒个去
First we're gonna tie up Rex... Fuck off, everyone.
伯特的车一到达地下后 警♥察♥就会失去...
As soon as Bert's car is underground, the police lose...
伯特的车到达地下 是吗
Bert's car goes underground, right?
警♥察♥就会失去追踪信♥号♥♥
Police lose the signal from the wire.
你们有公♥司♥停车位吗
Do you guys validate parking?
我不是说你 很明显 那会是种族歧视
Not you personally, obviously, that'd be racist.
你们要把车停到4421位
You're gonna pull into Space 4421...
我会回电给你
I gotta call you back.
银行两天前取消了抵押品的赎回权
The bank foreclosed two days ago.
- 嘿 但这有个好消息 - 真的吗
- Hey, but there is good news. - Really?
"真的吗"
"Really?"
我们需要跟一些合法的人谈谈
We need to talk to somebody legitimate.
我们需要一些能让我们公♥司♥起死回生的人
We need to find someone who can get us our company back.
我不能带你去下一个场景 我不能
I can't take you to the next scene any better than that. I can't.
好吧 然后我会和丹尼尔·克雷格[银屏猛♥男♥]成亲
Well, then I would marry Daniel Craig...
我要上了肖恩·康纳利[演员] 再杀了提摩西·道尔顿[演员]
I'd fuck Sean Connery and kill Timothy Dalton.
我会娶爱德·赫尔姆斯
I would marry Ed Helms,
上了布莱德利·库伯[演员]
fuck Bradley Cooper
再杀了扎克·加利费安纳基斯
and kill Zach Galifianakis.
娶了龟裂 上了爱德 杀了库伯 对吗
Marry Crackle, fuck Snap, kill Pop. Right?
我的天啊 你这到这像什么吗
Oh, my God. Do you know what this looks like?
什么
What?
像我们不知道我们在干什么
It looks like we don't know what we're doing.
伙计 你不要叫我的名字我会很喜欢的
Boy, I'd love it if you'd stop saying my name.
等一下 嘿 站住
Hang on a second. Hey, freeze.
猜猜谁手上有枪
Guess who's got the gun now.
我
Me.
你觉得她从哪学来的
Where do you think she learned it?
也许是第一部
Maybe from the first movie.
椅子准备好了 我要去小便一下
Get that chair ready. I'm gonna take a tinkle.
噢 但是我很饥渴
Oh, but I'm thirsty.
在我身上哆嗦吧
Save me a shake.
我没法说出来
I just can't say it.
所以你想用赎金
So you wanna use the ransom...
下面是啥
What is it?
"你打算用赎金来拯救你的生意"
"Y'all plan to use the ransom to save y'all business."
我只是想听你说
I just like to hear you say it.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
帮帮我 也帮帮你们 像我那死老爹身上复仇吧
Help me help you get revenge on my asshole...
- 我的死... - 死老爹
- My asshole... - Asshole dad.
你必须去拿到这里面属于你的 这里
You have to take what's yours in this... In this...
- 我指 你必须去 - 你必须去
- I mean, you have to... - You have to...
- ...去拿属于你生命里的 - 拿去吧
- ...take what's yours in this life. - Take it.
抓紧他
Grab it!
你们那空虚萎缩的蛋蛋马上就完了
You will pass your empty, sac-less ball sacs...
不对 是...
No, that's...
"空虚枯萎的蛋蛋" 他们是枯萎的
"Empty shriveled sacs." They're shriveled.
看着你们我知道那是多枯萎
电影精选列表