From a legal standpoint...
"法律的角度"
"Legal standpoint."
...你的选择是...
...your options are...
...吃屎去吧
...jack fucking shit.
我听到了"杰克·维茨" 是律师吗
I heard "Jack Leibowitz." Is that an attorney?
我会写下来的
I'll write that down.
能告诉我们他的联♥系♥方式吗
Can we get his contact info?
即使你们有钱跟他对簿公堂
Even if you had the money to fight him in the courts...
他的律师也会在你们三个小喽啰
his lawyers are just gonna file motions and continuances...
烧光脑细胞之后
long after you three pissant little fuckups...
不断申诉
have blown your tiny little brains out.
你是说一切已成定局了吗
You saying nothing can be done?
不是 我是说你们屁事也干不成
No, I said there's nothing you can do.
想要力挽狂澜有很多出路 但你们屁事也干不成
There's plenty that could be done, but you won't do it.
- 你想知道为什么吗 - 不想
- And do you wanna know why? - No, not really.
- 因为你们是没蛋的家伙 - 懂了
- Because you have no balls. - I see.
你们的爹也没蛋
And your fathers had no balls.
你们都是一群没蛋的人养的儿子
You are all a product of generations of ball-less men...
懦弱无能 不敢揭竿而起
who were too weak or too frightened to stand up
夺回属于自己的东西
and take what was theirs.
总有一天 你们会一命呜呼
And one day, you will pass on...
把你空空荡荡 皱皱巴巴的阴囊留给你们可怜的儿子
your empty, shriveled sacs to your own pitiful offspring.
我听不见啊 他在说什么
I can't hear. What is he talking about?
说我们的阴囊 大部分是
Our nut sacs, mostly.
怎么会说到这个
How'd that come up?
你怎么不提绑♥架♥的事
Why don't you pitch him the kidnapping?
别提绑♥架♥这茬了
Let the kidnapping go.
- 快说绑♥架♥的事 - 有点种 行不
- Pitch him the kidnapping. - Show some balls, all right?
想看蛋蛋 去绑♥架♥个人来看吧
Wanna see balls? Kidnap someone.
然后你锒铛入狱 会有很多蛋蛋在你眼前晃的
You'll end up in here. You'll see plenty of balls on your forehead.
为什么在我眼前晃
Why are they on my forehead?
- 丁丁是在我头上吗 - 胡说八道
- Was the dick on top of my head? - Makes no sense.
哦我倒过来了
Oh, I'm upside down.
绝逼是的 你的脸要被♥干♥了
You sure are. Your face is getting fucked.
妈蛋
Motherfucker.
你打算用那笔赎金挽救你们的事业
So y'all plan to use the ransom to save your business.
- 正事 就是这样的 - 我们是这样打算的
- Exactly, yeah. That's it. - That's what we're hoping.
你能告诉这俩傻♥逼♥那样有多傻♥逼♥吗 谢谢
Will you tell these idiots how stupid that is, please?
我喜欢
I like it.
- 太棒了 看见了吧 - 我就知道他喜欢
- Nice. See? - I knew he'd like it.
你总得努力让公♥司♥继续运转
You're doing what you need to to keep your business going.
我早就梦想开家自己的公♥司♥
I had a dream for a long time to get my own business.
就是啊
Yeah.
我想开自己的莓果冰激凌店
I wanted to open my own Pinkberry.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的笑什么 - 我以为你在搞笑
- What the fuck is the chuckles about? - Oh, I thought you were joking.
你知道有多少妞排队买♥♥那个嘎吱嘎吱船长
See how many crackers line up to
上面盖着一坨冰冻的翔
get that Captain Crunch-covered freezing shit?
我一周吃三次 我超爱莓果冰激凌
I eat it three times a week. I love Pinkberry.
超牛逼的
Hey, that's awesome.
- 你喜欢莓果冰激凌 - 我有乳糖不耐症
- You like Pinkberry? - I'm lactose intolerant.
- 好吧 - 你长了个非洲裔美国人的肚子吗
- Right. - You got an African-American belly?
- 黑人就不能吃乳糖 - 这样啊 好吧
- Because black people suffer from lactose. - Oh, okay, good, well...
- 我们有点亲戚关系 - 不错啊
- We got some kind of kinship. - Yeah, cool, man.
- 拉得出屎吗 - 这个可以
- Stool soft? - It can be.
- 屁♥股♥软吗 - 挺软的
- Bottom tender. - Yeah, bottom's fine.
如果有人抢了我的莓果冰激凌
If somebody took my Pinkberry,
我不会善罢甘休的
I wouldn't take that sitting down.
- 你得揭竿而起 - 我会把那傻货长的劈成两半
- You would fight. - I will cut a motherfucker in half.
你不会绑♥架♥的
You wouldn't kidnap someone
因为你根本办不成
because you can't successfully pull it off.
说个讲绑♥架♥的电影来听听
Name me a kidnapping movie...
而且结局是绑匪没翘辫子也没坐牢
where the kidnappers weren't dead or incarcerated at the end.
- 朝九晚五 你个没屁♥眼♥的 - 朝九晚五
- 9 to 5, asshole. - 9 to 5.
- 那再说一个 - 你说了一个就行的
- Name me two movies, then. - You said name one.
- 我刚刚就说了一个 - 朝九晚五这个电影...
- I nailed one right on you. - 9 to 5 was this movie...
我知道朝九晚五
I know what the fuck 9 to 5 is.
是讲那个大奶♥子♥的白人婊♥子♥
It's about the white bitch with the big titties.
是啊
Yeah.
她虽然人老珠黄 奶♥子♥还是不错的
She got old, the titties stayed young.
我不会看了朝九晚五就去绑票
I'm not gonna kidnap someone based on 9 to 5.
- 那是因为你是简·方达[著名演员] - 你就是胆小鬼
- That's because you Jane Fonda. - You're the scaredy-cat one.
你就是最没用的 老是拖拖拉拉
You're always the last to man up. You're dragging your feet.
你都不想参与你在这干嘛
Why are you here if you're not gonna participate?
首先 如果这儿有人长了脑子的话
First of all, if anyone,
就是我 我是莉莉·汤姆林[美国女影星]
I'm the smart one. I'm Lily Tomlin.
我不想跟你说了
But I won't have this conversation.
算了吧 老子是莉莉·汤姆林
Please, I'm Lily Tomlin, if anybody is.
坐在大椅子上 鸟都不鸟大卫·O·拉塞尔[90年代喜剧演员]
Sitting in the big chair, giving David O. Russell shit.
就是啊 他有点上道了 你是莉莉·汤姆林
Yeah, he's got the 'tude. You're Fonda, man.
你是方达
You're Jane Fonda.
那你就是桃莉·芭顿
That makes you Dolly Parton.
太好了 这女人自娱自乐啊
Great. Woman's got her own theme park.
- 她简直是国宝 - 俩国宝
- She's a national treasure. - Two national treasures.
我能问你们这些殖民者一个问题吗
Can I pose a question to you colonizers?
猴年马月的事了
Happened a long time ago.
你要怎么绑♥架♥一个人
How do you kidnap somebody without them knowing...
还不让他知道自己被绑♥架♥了
they've been kidnapped?
- 好的 - 你少装蒜了 你又没绑♥架♥过
- Okay. - You smarten up, and you don't even do it.
他是个黑人狮身人面像 我喜欢
He's a black sphinx. I like it.
他给我们指点迷津了
He threw a riddle our way.
- 你怎么... - 巫术 巫术怎么样
- How do you...? - Voodoo. Voodoo?
我可以告诉你们答案
I can give you the answers.
- 五万块 - 不是吧
- Fifty thousand. - No.
- 办不到 - 六百咋样
- We can't. - Six hundred?
你就不该开莓果冰激凌店 不好意思了
You should not run a Pinkberry. Sorry.
- 这简直是最奇怪的沟通方式 - 我们没钱
- The weirdest negotiating style. - We don't have money.
我们到这儿来就是因为我们身无分文 我们破产了
You know, we're here because we have zero dollars. We're broke.
妈蛋 把手表给我
Fuck it. Give me the watch.
- 不要 - 手表给他
- Nope. - Give him your watch.
我才不给他 这可是豪雅表
I'm not giving him this. This is a Tag Heuer.
这就是个没戴手表的手腕
This is a wrist without a watch.
给他吧 钱财这种东西生不带来死不带去
Come on. It's just material things. Can't take it with you.
既然你给我们出馊主意 我就借给你
You can borrow it while you tell us a shitty plan.
好吧
All right.
给他下药
Slip him a mickey.
还我手表
Give me the watch back.
你半夜溜进他家
You sneak into his crib at night.
看看他睡觉之前都喝什么
Find out whatever his beverage of choice is before he goes to bed.
在饮料里下点药 分分钟把他搞定
You slip the mickey in the beverage. Knock him out nice and easy.
他爹不给钱 你们就别让他醒过来
And you keep that bitch sedated until Daddy pays up.
这主意还凑合 但可不值一只瑞士手表
It's not a crazy idea, but it's not worth a Swiss watch.
- 能行得通的 - 太棒了 绝逼好主意
- That could work. - That's great. That makes total sense.
- 他又看不见我们长啥样 - 我们就像幽灵一样 根本不存在
- He doesn't see our faces. - We're ghosts. We don't even exist.
你说的"药"是啥药
When you say "mickey... "?
一种约会是强♥奸♥姑娘用的药 你上哪儿搞的
A date-rape drug. Where do you get those?
- 我上哪儿搞 - 是啊
- Where do I get them? - Yeah.
因为我是黑鬼我就知道上哪儿搞这种药
Because of the hue of my skin I know where to get date-rape drugs?
- 这事儿是你提的 - 你眼里在说N词
- You brought up the date-raping. - You got N word in your eyes.
- 你为什么要说N词 - 三K党眼
- Why are your eyes saying the N word? - Klan eyes.
- 你才有三K党眼 - 你眼睛做过检查吗
- You've got Klan eyes. - You ever take a eye test?
- 做过 - 你选的都是K
- Yes. - All you pick out is the K.
- 每个字母都能看见 - 他是有三K党眼
- I see every letter. - He does have Klan eyes.
床单后面你都能看见
You can see them poking out behind that sheet.
太荒唐了... 太讨厌的
It's just ridic... I can't... It's so upsetting.
我问你个问题吧
Let me ask you a question.
你被朱莉亚强♥奸♥的时候
When you got raped by Julia,
她用什么弄昏你的 笑气吗
what did she use to knock you out? Laughing gas?
- 对喔 - 这样行
- Oh, right. - That'll work.
- 这下有意思了 - 你有办公室钥匙吗
- That's interesting. - You have keys to the office?
- 没有 但我知道密♥码♥ - 很好
- No, but I know the code. - Yes.
好吧 又来了
电影精选列表