Hey, homey. Let me speak to Mr. Bert Hanson.
不 我不介意等一会儿
No, I don't mind holding.
我费了好大劲才打通你的电♥话♥
I just barely even called you right now already.
- 这太种族歧视了 - 太种族歧视了
- That's incredibly racist. - Super racist.
还是用一个南方口音吧
Just do a Southern accent.
南方? 我会南方口音 没问题
Southern? Southern I got. Southern. No problem.
汉森
Hanson.
你好啊 伙伴
Well, howdy there, partner.
你家公子现在在我们手上
This here's the gents what got your young'un and all.
我们需要谈一谈
And, well, we got some talking to do and...
我让你装南方口音 而不是老矿工的口音
Southern, not old prospector.
我觉得刚刚那还不错
I thought that was pretty good.
听着 你们这些卑贱的老工人
Listen, you lowlife bottom-feeder,
我没时间和你们瞎闹
I don't have time for this little fuck-around.
要么你现在挂掉电♥话♥
Either this ends right now,
要么我就给你吃子弹
or it ends with bullets in your skulls.
不 你闭嘴 你一点儿都吓不倒我们 你儿子在我们这儿
Now, you hush. You don't scare us one bit. We got your boy.
这肯定把你吓坏了
I bet that tears you up something fierce.
我怎么知道我儿子真在你那儿?
How do I know you really have my boy?
爸
Dad.
爸 是不是你 求求你快来救我 他们太变♥态♥了
Dad, is that you? Please. They're crazy.
他们跟我说 要是你报♥警♥的话就杀了我
They told me if you call the police, they'd kill me.
求求你按他们说的做 爸 我不想死
Please. Please, do whatever they say. I don't wanna die, Dad.
别报♥警♥
No police.
- 我的天 - 雷克斯? 雷克斯? 你在哪儿?
- God! - Rex? Rex? Where are you?
你给我听好了 你必须把
Now, you listen. Y'all gonna have to rassle up...
五百万现金交给我们
that 5 million bucks in cash.
全都是100块的纸币
We're looking at all 100s.
- 不许做记号♥ - 不许做记号♥
- Unmarked. - Unmarked.
- 不能有跟踪器 – 不许带跟踪器 也不许在钱上面做标记
- No tracers. - No tracers and no dye packs neither.
不然的话 我们就...
Otherwise, we gonna take your boy...
用我们有的
and string him up by his pretty little neck...
最粗的绳子
with the roughest, coarsest piece of rope we got...
绑在他纤细的小脖子上
in our rope inventory.
听明白了? 二十四小时之内不交钱我们就撕票
You understand? You got 24 hours before he dead.
- 太棒了 - 我们做到了
- Yes. - That is how it's done.
我们走吧
Let's go. All right.
刚刚简直太棒了
Guys, that was great.
真是有意思
That was so much fun.
- 绝对的 - 你们太厉害了
- Absolutely. - You were incredible.
- 谢谢你替我们买♥♥了零食 - 应该的
- Thanks for getting us snacks, dude. - You earned it.
所以现在我们做些什么?
So now what? What do we do?
- 好的 - 接下来的计划是什么?
- Okay. - What's the plan?
我们不如回办公室吧
I say we go back to the office.
好吗? 先低调一些
Okay? Lay low for a little while.
- 然后我们就等着拿钱了
And we wait for that money train to roll in.
把音响开响点 我喜欢这首歌♥
Oh! Turn up this song. I love this one.
我们就要完成绑♥架♥计划了
We're doing this thing.
我不喜欢打破你们欢乐的心情
I hate to break up the car party,
不过 雷克斯 你根本就没有想好交换赎金的计划
but, Rex, you don't have a plan for the ransom drop...
绑♥架♥犯最容易在那时候被抓住
and that is the part where people get caught.
没有警♥察♥ 交赎金就很容易了
Wow. The ransom drop is only hard if the police are involved.
是啊 可是万一他报♥警♥了怎么办?
Yeah. But what if he does call the police?
那就不妙了
Because that wouldn't be good.
他是亿万富翁 他不会为了五百万就不管我死活了
He's a billionaire. He's not gonna risk my life over $5 million.
有了库尔特的精彩表演
After Kurt's little performance,
他不可能报♥警♥的
there's no way he's gonna call the cops.
我的表演很精彩? 那你呢? 你演得太好了
My performance? What about yours? You were so in the moment.
- 你真这么觉得? - 你演得很好! 另外你也…
- You think so? - You were great! And you were…
你们都闭嘴吧
Get your mouths off his dick, okay?
- 每个人都演得很好 – 冷静一下
- Everyone was doing pretty good. - Whoa. Take it down a notch.
等一下 都别说话 史黛西打电♥话♥来了
Wait. Shut up, shut up, shut up. This is Stacy.
噢 我的天啊 我忘记打给她了 嗨 亲爱的
Oh, my God. I forgot to call her. Hi, honey.
- 你昨天晚上去哪了? - 是这样的
- Where have you been all night? - Here's what happened.
我在公♥司♥睡着了 然后...
I fell asleep at the office, and...
真的吗? 我的手♥机♥定位软件说你并不在公♥司♥
Really? Because Find My iPhone said you weren't at the office.
黛尔你是不是有小三了?
What, are you cheating on me, Dale?
- 听着 你现在心情不好... - 糟糕
- Look, you're upset and... - Oh, shit.
- 天杀的 - 他报♥警♥了
- Oh, God. Goddamn it. - He called the cops.
- 我们被抓现行了 - 被抓? 我的天啊
- Oh, we're busted. - Busted? Oh, my God.
- 不是我被捕 - 快开车
- I'm not busted. - Drive.
没有人被捕
No one is busted in a bad sense of the word.
太晚了 卢佩已经看到我们了 开过去
Too late. Lupe's got us. Pull in.
把你的头放到我大腿上
Put your head in my lap.
亲爱的 没有人的头在我的大腿上
Honey, no one's head's going in my lap.
这只是一句流行语罢了 我不能和你多讲了
It's something guys are saying now. I can't talk.
- 躲起来 躲起来 - 我完蛋了
- Hide, hide, hide. - I am fucked.
- 我们走进去就行了 冷静一点 - 靠
- Let's just go in. Be calm and be cool. - Shit.
- 嗨 - 你们好
- Hi. - Gentlemen.
- 这房♥子是你们的吗? - 这个地方?
- You own this establishment? - This place here?
我不知道 我这辈子就没什么东西是我自己的
I don't know. Do you really own anything in this lifetime?
我们只是租的
We're currently renting.
我们就租了这些东西 电啊 质子啊
It's all just material. Electrons, protons.
- 对的 - 严格来说
- Yeah. We do. - Technically.
我要问你们一下 你们的公♥司♥最近和伯特·汉森有商业往来吗?
Let me ask you, has your company done business recently with a Mr. Bert Hanson?
- 巴布尔·范松? 没听说过 - 的确没有
- Barb Fanson? Doesn't ring a bell. - Not really ringing a bell.
- 我也觉得没听说过 - 我们不认识他
- I don't think that we have. - Not our guy.
那还真是有意思 据我所知 你们正和他合作
That's interesting. The way I hear it, you're working with him.
事情对你们很不利
And things didn't shake out too well for you boys.
- 噢 伯特 - 噢 伯特·汉森
- Oh, Bert. - Oh. Bert Hanson.
- 没错 - 他是那么说的吗?
- Yeah. - Is that what he said?
- 伯特·汉森? 是的 我们认识他 - 那老头
- Bert Hanson? Oh, yeah. We know him. - That guy.
我们有利益冲突
We had a business disagreement.
- 很大 - 没什么大不了
- Big whoop. - No big deal.
- 事情都过去了 - 我们对那家伙超级友好
- Water under the bridge. - We're super friendly with the guy.
你们真宽容
You're very forgiving.
因为几乎所有我谈话的都认为他是混球
Because almost everyone I've talked to thinks he's an asshole.
- 他们是那样认为的? - 我可以理解
- Do they think that? - I could see that.
言辞激烈 我不知道是否会那么说
Strong word. I don't know if I'd use it.
我们喜欢他 当然他儿子不该被绑♥架♥
We like the guy. Definitely don't think his son deserves to be kidnapped.
绑♥架♥?
Kidnapped?
谁提了绑♥架♥一事?
Who said anything about kidnapping?
- 我想是你说了 - 我没有
- I wanna say you did. - I didn't.
- 我听你说了 - 我没有
- I heard you say it. - I didn't.
- 我也觉得你说了 - 我确信没有
- I feel like you did. - I'm sure I did.
你说了"绑♥架♥" 我还想"多奇怪的用词"
You said "kidnapping." I was like, "What a weird word."
- 有点像"绑家" - 不 没有 我说了吗?
- Should be more "kidnabbing." - No, I did not. Did I say that?
- 我想可能有吧 长官 - 你确定?
- I think you might have, sir. - You sure?
他们乱吵的时候我走神了 但很确定有
Well, I got a little lost with all their yammering, but pretty sure.
好吧 可能我说了
All right, maybe I did.
- 嗨 - 难熬的一周
- Hey. - It's been a long week.
还会在联络
We'll be in touch.
是 随时
Yeah. Anytime you want.
不要担心 因为你透露的大事...
Don't worry, because the main thing is that you said it...
别提了 别提了
Stop talking. Stop talking.
你说得够多了 够了
You've done plenty, plenty of talking.
你去哪? 回来 过来 我们去这里
Where you going? Come back here. Come over here. We're going this way.
不用谢我 回家享受天伦之乐吧
I don't want you to thank me. Just go home and enjoy your family.
享受假期吧 伙计们 你们挣来的
Enjoy the rest of the day off, everyone. You've earned it.
警♥察♥来查过了 确保晚上都锁门了
The police were just checking. Making sure we're locking up at night.
他们维护邻里安全 他们是英雄
You know, they're keeping the neighborhood safe. They're heroes.
好了 都安顿好了
Okay, all taken care of.
- 没事 大家都走了 - 不 不 他...
- No, everyone's gone. - No, no, he...
他崩溃了
He's spinning out.
我很清楚我性命攸关
I was really clear my life was in danger.
他却还是报♥警♥了
He called the police anyway.
没错 自从他报♥警♥...
Yeah, and since he did...
现在很明了了我们不能再继续骗局了...
it's pretty clear that we're not gonna be able to continue with the scam...
五百万对他来说毛毛雨
Five million dollars is nothing to him.
但我想我还不如那些钱
But I guess it's worth more to him than my life.
- 看在老天分上 我是他儿子 - 噢 天 都成泪人了
电影精选列表