you will find your son returned home lickety-splickety.
第四街大桥 他会把他扔到那
Fourth Street Bridge, he's gonna have him drop it over the side.
现在 我希望所有地方都在
Now, I want every inch covered,
安全距离内覆盖警力
but everyone holds a safe distance.
好的 但是距离也别太安全 懂了吗?
Yeah, but not too safe a distance. Understand?
这个包是你最重要的东西
This bag is your number fucking one priority.
不 实际上 我儿子才是最重要的
No, actually, your son's life is our number one priority.
是的 你知道我什么意思
Yeah, you know what I mean.
或许我知道吧
Yeah, I think I do.
谁能看清?
Does anybody have a visual?
大桥上仍然是空的 老大
Bridge is still clear, chief.
汉森预计两分钟到达
Hanson approaching. ETA, two minutes.
刀锋战士已就位
The Blade is in position.
银河护卫 就位
Majestic, in position.
我就...
I am in...
人间凶器已就位
Kill Shot is in position.
- 哇 人间凶器? - 是的 我想当人间凶器
- Whoa, "Kill Shot"? - Yeah, I wanna be Kill Shot.
所以你就是人间凶器了 我喜欢
Then you are Kill Shot. I love it.
好可爱的名字啊 尼克
Pretty sweet name there, Nick.
哦 如果我们用了代号♥就别叫真名了 黛尔
Ooh.We don't wanna use real names if we're using code names, Dale.
别把我名字说出来 库尔特
Don't say my name, Kurt.
我那是意外 你是故意的
Mine was an accident. Yours was on purpose.
- 我不觉得你是无心的 - 你说什么?
- I don't think yours was an accident. - What?
为什么我们在一个房♥间里还用对讲机
Why are we on walkie-talkies in the same room?
我们是在检查设备
We're checking the equipment.
我们不用这样 他会出现在电视遥控里
We don't need to. He's on a TV remote control.
我想参加 我没事干
I was trying to participate. I didn't have anything to...
嘿 把持住 刀锋战士看见他在这了 他在这
Hey. Hold up. The Blade's got a visual. He's here. He's here.
- 我们走 - 哦 操
- Here we go. - Oh, shit.
- 一切正常 人间凶器打电♥话♥ - 我正在打了
- All right. Kill Shot, make the call. - I'm dialing. Here we go.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
嘿 那是什么声音 谁在给你打电♥话♥?
Hey, what's that? Who's calling you?
- 我不知道 没显示号♥码 - 哦 不
- I don't know. It's blocked. - Oh, no.
- 你好 - 嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
- 你是谁? - 是我 小崽子
- Who is this? - It's me, dickless.
你应该打那个电♥话♥
You're supposed to call the dark phone.
它正在你的手上 说好把它粘到板凳上的
It's in your hand. You were to tape that under the bench.
不 这不是 哦 等等
No, that's not... Oh, wait.
哦 去死吧 所以 他那是什么手♥机♥?
Oh, shit. So, what phone does he have?
伯特那 是有我们联♥系♥方式的库尔特的手♥机♥
Bert has Kurt's phone with our contact information on it.
而且还有我们以前做朋友的照片?
And the pictures of us from when we used to be friends?
别闹了 你看 没什么大不了的
Knock it off. Look, this is no big deal.
我们等到明天再干
We'll do it tomorrow.
我们不打电♥话♥他就找不到手♥机♥
As long as we don't call, he'll never find it.
他找到了
He found it.
- 他怎么了? - 我们死定了
- He what? How? - We are screwed.
- 操 - 等等 等等 我有办法了 我有办法了
- Shit. - Wait, wait, wait. I got an idea. I got an idea.
给你手♥机♥打电♥话♥
Call your phone.
如果他接听了就不能看它了
If he's talking, he's not gonna look through it.
- 你电♥话♥号♥是多少? - 你不知道?
- What's your number? - You don't know?
我不知道我的号♥码
I don't know my number.
我不知道 我从来不给我自己打电♥话♥
I don't know. I never call myself.
我知道你俩的电♥话♥号♥码 323...
I know both of your numbers. 323...
- 这就够了 我来 我来 - 好
- That's all I need. I got there. Here we go. - Okay, yes.
- 来 好 好 对 - 好 可以了
- Here we go. Okay. All right. Ahem. - Right, okay.
有电♥话♥进来 铃♥声♥是凯蒂·派瑞的咆哮
Call coming in. "Roar" by Katy Perry.
这些小崽子们很自信啊
These guys are confident.
耶 你好
Yeah, hello.
看起来像蚂蚱发现自己
Look like the grasshopper found himself...
- 坐在小草上 - 有点过了
- ...a blade of grass to sit upon. - Too much.
- 你好 - 来让我们结束这一切吧 假牛仔
- Hello. - Let's get this over with, pretend cowboy.
来 听着 我命令你接下来去曼德拉草酒店
Now, listen, I need you to proceed to the Mandrake Hotel.
我要你去地下停车场
I need you to go underground into parking.
4421号♥位置
I need you to get to Spot 4421.
你会看见一个大旧包在那 装满它
You're gonna see a big old bag there. Fill it up.
然后接着北上到菲格罗阿
And then I need you to proceed north onto Figueroa
等待我的下一步指示
and await further instructions.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
你以为我们不知道你和警♥察♥在一起吗
And don't think we don't know you got the law with you.
我们都知道
That's something we do know.
对吗? 所以如果他们跟你去车♥库♥...
All right? So if any of them cavalry follow you down in the garage...
我会像打扑克一样打你儿子的屁♥股♥
I'm personally gonna stick a hot poker so far up your son's ass...
我要把他的牙打成爆米花
I'm gonna pop his teeth like popcorn!
看到了吗? 我们回到了正轨上
See? We're back on track.
我必须把手♥机♥拿回来 里面有好多私密照片
I gotta get that phone back. So many dick pics.
- 真的? - 是的 虽然不都是我的
- Really? - Yeah, not all mine, though.
交通比赛开始 他不到十分钟就能到 我们怎么办?
With game-time traffic, he could be here in less than 10 minutes. How we doing?
- 差不多了 - 服务生的衣服去哪了?
- Almost done. - Where are the bellhop costumes?
- 什么? - 服务生的衣服
- What? - Bellhop costumes.
我们不是要穿着服务生的衣服逃走吗?
Aren't we dressed as bellhops when we escape with the money?
那里没有服务生
This place doesn't have bellhops.
- 没有? - 没有
- It doesn't? - No.
我以为那有一些小甜心呢
I thought there was supposed to be some sweet-ass...
- 这是什么鬼东西? - 今天可不是鬼节
- What the fuck are these? - It's not Halloween.
- 我在最短的时间内只能做到这样了 - 这个不吓人
- Best I could do on short notice. - It's not scary.
- 嘿 我看起来怎么样? - 你是什么鬼?
- Hey, how do I look? - Who the hell are you?
- 我是库尔特 - 我知道
- It's me, Kurt. - I know that part.
太糟糕了 你看起来不像伯特 像马克吐温
Terrible. You don't look like Bert, you look like Mark Twain.
没有一件事是按照计划来的 一切都搞砸了
None of this is like I pictured when we were planning it. Everything was cooler.
他远看还是不错的
He just has to look good from a distance.
- 我们走 开始吧 - 我们动手吧
- Here we go. Let's do it. - Let's roll.
我们只要各就各位有信心我们就会好好的
Let's just do what we gotta do, do it confidently and, we should be fine.
- 我们走 - 哦
- Here we go. - Oh.
- 嗨 小伙子们 - 哦 嗨
- Hi, boys. - Oh, hi.
你住在酒店
You staying at the hotel,
还是这是你的酒店? 你在这住吗?
or is this your hotel? You staying here?
从你们闯进我的办公室开始我一直关注着你们
I've been keeping my eye on you since you broke into my office.
我不知道这里发生了什么 而且我一点也不关心
I don't know what's going on here, and I don't give a shit.
你为什么在这? 你想要什么?
Why are you here? What do you want?
我感觉你知道我想要什么
I think you know what I want.
不 我是不会和你上♥床♥的
No, I'm not gonna sleep with you.
这个疯女人在想什么啊?
Why can't this crazy bitch get it through her head?
- 放尊重点 对不起 - 你在耍我吗?
- Keep it respectful. Sorry. - Are you kidding me?
- 别这么说她 - 我在努力搞清这件事
- Don't call her that. - I'm gonna make this simple.
我要叫警♥察♥来把你们送到监狱里去
I'm gonna call the police and send you to jail.
- 别这样 - 别啊
- Don't do that. - Come on.
除非黛尔上我
Unless Dale plows me.
为什么? 为什么是我? 我有什么特别的?
Why? Why me? What is so special about me?
这是个合理的疑问 所有人都想知道
That's a fair question. Everybody's wondering.
- 我也是 - 黛尔你有收藏过什么东西吗?
- I am. - Did you ever collect anything, Dale?
- 不要让他卷入这件事 - 我收藏什么?
- Don't get him going on this. - What do I collect?
- 多了去了 - 布朗百科全书?
- Tons of stuff. - Encyclopedia Brown?
- 新的豆豆娃娃不算 - 银河战星
- New Beanie Babies, makes no sense. - Battlestar Galactica.
好吧 我会收藏一些东西 怎么了?
Fine. I collect some stuff. Why?
好吧 我收藏鸡鸡
Okay, well, I collect cocks.
- 齿轮? - 朱莉亚
- Cogs? - Julia.
- 鸡鸡 - 哦 额 好吧
- "Cocks." - Oh, yeah. Well...
就在这
Right up here.
我有一个陈列着满满的鸡鸡们的陈列室
I've got quite an impressive trophy room filled with cocks.
- 我们就在这 - 别
- We're in there. - Don't.
在夜里 我闭上我的双眼
And at night, when I close my eyes...
我回想它们
I reflect on them...
我排列它们
I alphabetize them...
我为它们拂去尘埃
I dust them.
它们为什么落灰了?
Why are they dusty?
但是还有一个小问题 黛尔
But there's one little problem, Dale.
看到那个地方了吗? 壁炉上面空荡荡的地方?
See that space? That empty space above the fireplace?
- 看到了吗? - 你缺一只鸡鸡?
- See that? - You got a cock missing?
这是为我十一岁起
That's reserved for the only man who's ever said no to this.
唯一说不的男人留个位置
Since I was 11 years old.
就是你 黛尔
电影精选列表