- I'm his son, for chrissake. - Oh, boy. We got a crier.
瞧瞧他哭的时候眼睛水汪汪的
Look how blue his eyes get when he's crying.
抱歉 真♥他♥妈♥的尴尬
I'm sorry. This is so fucking embarrassing.
- 噢 没有 不 不 不 - 没有
- Oh, no. No, no, no. - No.
给厕纸 你可以擦擦鼻子
Toilet paper here. You can blow your nose.
你父亲报♥警♥
Just because your dad called the cops
不意味着他不爱你
doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
是的 当然不意味
No, of course not.
哦 天哪 我想这是他的第一反应
Oh, my gosh. I'm sure it was just his first reaction.
- 他吓坏了 迷惘 - 这是本能 黛尔就是位父亲
- He's scared, confused. - It's natural. I mean, Dale's a dad.
我也是当爸爸的
I'm a dad.
你能想象有人抢走其中一个孩子?
Can you imagine if someone stole one of them?
- 无法想象 - 你会报♥警♥
- I can't imagine. - You would call the cops.
不 我想不会报♥警♥ 我承担不了那风险
No, I don't think I'd call the cops. I couldn't take that risk.
- 不同情况 - 操 抱歉
- Different situation. - Shit, I'm sorry.
坏例子
Bad example.
也许独处会有用
Maybe some alone time would be helpful.
我们出去 让他静静?
Why don't we step outside, give him a minute?
我们会回来的 不要做傻事
We'll come back, don't do anything rash.
那根松点的绳子 我不希望他...
Get the loose rope. I don't want him to...
我们只能自求多福
We can only hope.
我们去外面谈谈?
Can I talk to you outside, please?
- 噢 天哪 - 兄弟 我为那家伙难过
- Oh, boy. - Man, I feel terrible for that guy.
我明白 你在开玩笑? 可怜 可怜的娃
I know. Are you kidding me? Poor, poor guy.
这是很艰难 艰难
I mean, that is rough. Rough.
你们是在拆我台吗?
Are you guys shitting me in there?
他父亲不要他为了... 对于他可能就是无足轻重
His dad sold him out for... It was probably nothing to him.
- 钱于他 - 那家伙不差钱
- Pennies to him. - The guy's rich.
都撼动我内心了 请有点同情?
That would rock me to my core. Have a little empathy. Please?
知道现在什么情况吗? 你心怀怨愤
Know what's going on? You're holding a grudge right now.
是的 就是那样
Yes, you do that.
- 你做什么都绷紧 会得癌症的 - 确实
- You get all tight. You're gonna get cancer. - You do.
- 我也不想那样 - 让往事随风而去
- I don't want that. - Let the past be the past.
我们没有在过去
We're not in the fucking past.
我们是进行中 而你们...
We're in the goddamn present. And you guys...
你们在谈什么? 你们像是患有斯德哥尔摩症
What are you talking about? You're acting like you have Stockholm Syndrome.
斯德哥尔摩症:被劫持人♥质♥对劫持者产生好感并同情、宽容他
什么?
What is that?
- 什么 像是倒时差? - 不
- What, like jet lag? - No.
- 你们看我累吗? - 你没有 没有
- Do I look tired to you? - You don't. No.
- 你看起来不疲倦 - 我很好
- You don't look tired. - I'm fine.
斯德哥尔摩症发生在你与捕手紧密相连
Stockholm Syndrome's when you bond with your captors.
噢 好了 等等 才是人♥质♥
Oh, okay. Well, then hold on a second. He's the hostage.
所以这是反斯德哥尔摩症
So this would be reverse Stockholm Syndrome.
没错 我们没有 好吗?
Yeah, and we don't have that, okay?
他只是一个非常 非常 非常可爱的家伙 我很喜欢他
He's just a really, really, really likable guy. I like him a lot.
- 他很招人爱 - 他才是赢家
- He's really likable. - The guy's a winner.
跟着赢的人混才是好的
It's nice to be around a winner.
噢 天 直觉是对的 尼克 算了
Oh, boy. It feels right, Nick. Come on.
我们要做的就是
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们进去 告诉他我们撤出这个计划....
We're gonna go in, tell him cops were never part of this plan...
以及现在这破事结束了 走
and the shit ends now. Let's do it.
好 但听听我们的怨愤
Okay, but hear us out about festering.
你就不能好好谈话
Like you can't have a conversation.
这是个好主意 只是没奏效
It was a wonderful idea. Didn't work out.
所以我们最好回归正轨...
So I think the best thing to do is just to pull the plug...
然后你去告诉警♥察♥那些绑你的人临阵退缩了...
and you tell the police that the guys who got you chickened out...
放走了你 他们远走高飞了
let you go, they're long gone.
他们没有全部临阵退缩
They didn't all chicken out.
现在不是退出的时候 哥们
Now's not the time to back off, boys.
我说我们砍掉一个脚趾 寄给他要双倍赎金
I say we chop off a toe, mail it to him and double the ransom.
现在你能说话了 砍 砍 砍
Now you're talking. Chop, chop, chop.
没错! 等等 谁的脚趾?
Yes! Wait, whose toe?
- 不是 不是 不是我的 - 谁的都不是
- Not it. Not it. Not my toe. - No one's toe.
收好你的脚趾 该撤了
Keep your toes. Time to call it off.
尼克 尼克 来嘛
Nick. Nick. Come on.
- 尼克 看着我 - 唉
- Nick, look at me. - Oy.
听着 如果我们现在放弃 我会没事 对吧?
Look, man, if we give up now, I'll be just fine, you know?
但你们 你的员工 老天
But you guys, your employees, for God's sake.
- 黛尔的小兔崽子 - 女孩们 库尔特
- Dale's little boys. - Girls, Kurt.
- 嗨 谢谢 是的 - 没错 你们都完蛋了
- Hey, thanks. Yes. - Yeah. You're all fucked.
- 尼克 继续吧 - 继续吧
- Nick, come on. - Come on.
你陷于囹圄之境唯有死路一条
You can't roll over and die when your back's against the wall.
- 不要自找死路 - 你得谨慎
- Don't roll over and die. - You gotta be careful.
- 你得拿回属于你的 - 要回!
- You have to take what's yours. - Take it!
报上你名 写下名字并说 "那是我的"
Put your name on it. Write your name on it and say, "That's mine."
并夺回
And take it.
我想这里还是由我来主导 好吗?
I think I'll take it from here, okay?
- 他懂的- 他懂的 他听着呢
- He's got it. - He's got it. Listen right here.
- 这就是你想要的 - 不是我们
- This is where you want it to come from. - Not us.
- 我知道了! - 抱歉 雷克斯 抱歉
- I got it! - Sorry, Rex. Sorry.
- 他明白 - 得了 哥们
- He's got it. - Come on, man.
帮我也帮你们向我那混♥蛋♥老爹复仇
Help me help you get revenge on my asshole dad...
- ... 你们还会有一百万的回报 - 没错
- ...and get you paid a million bucks cash. - Yes.
伙计们 听起来棒极了 但没法实现
Boy, it sounds awesome, but there's no way to get it done.
那是不对的这样如何?
That's not true. How about this?
我们集思广益如何? 头脑风暴一下
How about if we just put our heads together? We brainstorm a little.
如果我们想不出你喜欢的赎金计划
If we don't come up with a ransom plan that you love,
我们就撤消
we pull the plug.
- 那时你放我们走? - 我保证
- Then you'd let us walk? - You have my word.
但如果我们想出了振奋人心的...
But if we do come up with something really inspired...
那我们就加入夺金
then we're in it to win it.
好吧 我阻止不了头脑风暴
Well, I can't stop anybody from brainstorming.
你最好了
You're the best.
- 好了 - 楼上见 伙计们
- All right. - I'll see you upstairs, man.
"阴♥道♥"带G还是J?
Is "vagina" with a G or a J?
好了
All right.
我们从头到尾理一遍
Let's run it down from the top.
好 首先我们把雷克斯绑在
Okay. First we tie up Rex
第三街区一间被遗弃的仓库
in one of those abandoned warehouses off 3rd.
然后用一次性手♥机♥打给伯特 手♥机♥是预付费而且不可追踪的
Then we call Bert on a dark phone. It's prepaid and untraceable.
到四号♥街区桥的长椅进行投放
Go to the bench on the 4th Street Bridge to make the drop.
时间很短追踪不到电♥话♥
Not long enough to trace the call.
靠
Goddamn it.
这群家伙是专业的
These guys are pros.
我要把追踪器放包里
I want a tracer put in that bag.
警♥察♥把手底下所有人派往桥边监视
The police are sending everyone they've got to watch the bridge.
整装待发 全程戒备
Weapons tight. Eyes on.
好吧 战术指令 红色小队
All right, tactical command, red team.
我们到了
Here we go.
但当他到那儿...
But when he gets there...
他找到我预先放置的一次性手♥机♥
he finds the dark phone that I planted ahead of time.
然后我们用另一只一次性手♥机♥打给他
Then we call him from the second dark phone,
告诉他去市中心
and tell him to proceed downtown.
你好
Hello.
你要去曼德拉草宾馆下的车♥库♥
You'll wanna pull into the garage under the Mandrake Hotel
并停在4421车位
and park in Space 4421.
然后你会找到一个红包
There, you will find a red bag.
把钱装入那个包里 然后开出去等待下一个投放地点
You will transfer the money into this bag, then drive out and await the location of the drop.
然后我们告诉他如果有人跟踪他
And we tell him if anyone follows him in,
他儿子就没命了
his son's a fucking corpse.
读读这个:我身上还有现金 要开车去停车点
当伯特开到足够地下
And when Bert drives that far underground...
警方就会没有他的信♥号♥♥
the police will lose the signal from his wire.
但等他到达时 等待他的不是包而是你们仨
But when he arrives, instead of finding a bag he finds you three.
伪装 武装 危险
Disguised. Armed. Dangerous.
没错 但枪没上膛 是吧?
Yeah, but the gun's not loaded, right?
当然 不会有人受伤 继续
Of course not. Nobody gets hurt, come on.
然后我告诉他脱下外套和领带
I then tell him to give me his jacket and tie.
所以当警♥察♥开始急得直冒号♥时...
So just as the cops are starting to sweat...
爸爸按指令扔下新的红色包包
Dad pulls out with the new red bag, just as he was instructed.
- 长官 我们又有信♥号♥♥了 - 谢天谢地
电影精选列表