I realized, why take a few of his millions...
你们也能替我顶罪 我为什么还要拿走他几百万中的一小部分
when I can inherit all of them and you guys can take the fall?
过一会 警♥察♥就会来
In minutes, the police will be down here
发现是你们杀了我可怜的爸爸
and discover that you killed my poor father...
用的是你绑♥架♥我时从我房♥间偷来的枪
with a gun you stole from my room when you abducted me.
那是假话
That is a lie!
- 他知道 - 他知道的
- He knows. - He knows. He knows.
别担心 伙计们
Don't worry, guys.
我来解决
I'll take it from here.
抱歉 雷克斯
Sorry, Rex.
我们录下证据了
But we got you.
既然我能继承他所有的财产
Why take a few of his millions...
又能栽赃给你们几个 为何还要在乎他区区几百万
when I can inherit all of them and you guys can take the fall?
噢 将你一技 贱♥人♥
Ooh. Checkmate, bitch.
- 好吧 给我吧 - 好吧 好吧
- All right, here. Let's have that. - Yeah. Yeah.
- 不 我...好吧 抱歉 - 谢谢 伙计
- No, I... Right. Sorry. - Thanks, man.
不想多拿几分钟吗
Didn't wanna hold onto that for two more minutes?
不用 那是别人送的礼物
No, that was a gift.
- 你把普锐斯停在后巷了吗 - 停了
- Did you park the Prius in the back alley? - I sure did.
- 你有钥匙吗 - 这里
- Do you have the keys? - Here you go.
我真为你们骄傲
I'm really proud of you guys.
说真的 你们像一个队伍一样团结
Seriously. You pulled together. You worked like a team.
和我们计划的一样
Just like we planned.
黛尔 我们开了很多玩笑
Dale, we had a lot of laughs.
我很感激 你使我感到高兴
I really appreciate it. I mean, you made me smile.
尼克 我想让你更搞笑
Nick, I want you to smile more.
知道吗 看你眉头皱的
You know? Look at those frown lines.
休个假放松放松
Take a vacation. Lighten up.
- 库尔特 我觉得我可能最想你了 - 为什么
- Kurt, I think I'm gonna miss you the most. - Why?
好吧
Okay.
拜拜
Bye.
接着
Catch.
- 别... - 我的天啊
- Don't... - Goddamn it.
抱歉 我刚好接住了 我去 等一下
Sorry. I just have good hands. Fuck. Hang on a second.
站住 站住
Hey, freeze. Freeze.
黛尔 得了吧 你觉得我会给你一个负荷的枪
Dale, come on. You think I'd give you a loaded gun?
我去
Shit.
我要走了 我要去仓库等着被警♥察♥营救 再见
I gotta get going. Gotta wait to be saved at the warehouse by the cops. See you.
我去 好好跟警♥察♥谈 你全身都是你♥爸♥爸的血
Oh, shit. Good luck talking to the cops. You have your dad's blood all over... Oh!
我们就不能给自己留点话么
Can we not keep anything to ourselves?
我去 抱歉
Fuck me. I'm so sorry.
这比我做的还糟 我做了些什么
That's worse than what I did. What did I do?
你是他的朋友 你把他介绍给我
You're friends with him. You introduced me.
我们不会害怕你那个没子弹的枪 雷克斯 你个白♥痴♥
We're not gonna be afraid of an unloaded gun, Rex, you dipshit.
他有子弹 他有子弹
He's got bullets. He's got bullets.
他有子弹 我勒个去
He's got bullets? Fucking hell.
库尔特 你多大腰围 32吗
Kurt, what are you? A 32 waist?
- 我勒个去 他要强♥奸♥我们 - 不会
- Oh, dear God. He's gonna rape us. - No.
- 你刚想要我... - 他只是想要裤子
- Oh, you just want my... - He just wants the pants.
你们就出些馊主意
All-time shittiest idea you guys ever had.
真不敢相信你们说服我趟这趟浑水
Can't believe you talked me into this.
- 这个人已经死了 - 我知道
- This guy's dead now. - I know that.
- 他死了 - 我们就应该继续做齿轮
- He's dead. - We should've stayed cogs.
这他妈的要耗太久
This is taking too damn long.
我擦
Shit.
这不是袋子的问题
This isn't about the bag.
这是个该死的陷阱
This is the goddamn drop.
进去 现在所有人都进去
Move in. Everybody move in now.
脱下那条有血迹的裤子
Take off the incriminating pants.
难道我要穿着内♥裤♥跑吗
Run around in my underwear?
为什么不扔到车箱里 我们可是有五百万
Why not throw the body in the trunk? We got 5 million bucks.
到处都是警♥察♥ 我们哪都去不了
There's police everywhere. We're not gonna get away.
该死
Oh, shit.
- 拿上袋子 赶紧上车 - 为什么
- Grab the bag. Get the fuck in. - Why?
在你们那小子到仓库前 我们要把警♥察♥引过去
Lead the cops to that warehouse before your boy gets there.
如果他们看到他自♥由♥走动 他们可能就会相信你们 走吧
If they see him out walking free, they just might believe your ass. Let's go.
拿上钱
Get the money.
嘿 黑 伙计们
Hey. Hey, guys.
我勒个去 是这群混♥蛋♥
Goddamn it. It's those idiots.
我知道我从为说过关于绑♥架♥的事情
I knew I never said anything about kidnapping.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
跟踪我们已经是他们计划的一部分
Following us is already a part of their plan.
你根本不知道 只是确认一下
You never know. Wanna make sure.
谁系上安全带了
What is the seat-belt situation?
- 我系上了 - 我们需要系上
- I got mine. - We should put them on.
- 我能跟你系一个么 - 抓住仪表盘
- Can I get under yours? - Hold on to the dashboard.
- 我擦 - 这条路不对
- Shit. - This is the wrong way.
这条路不对 掉头 赶紧停车
This is the wrong way. Turn around. Stop the car.
- 你在跟谁发短♥信♥ - 我女朋友
- Who you texting? - My lady.
- 放下 - 如果我不让她知道 她会发疯的
- Put it down. - If I don't check in, she goes crazy.
顺便问一下
By the way,
你们一开始在那个车♥库♥里搞什么呢
what the hell were you doing back there in that garage in the first place?
那是啥
What's that, now?
- 我勒个去 - 怎么了
- Holy shit. - What's going on?
你在那儿偷赎金
You were down there to steal the ransom money.
听着 我是去抢的 不是偷的
Listen, I hustle, I don't steal.
你说些什么 你在车♥库♥里做什么
What the fuck does that...? What were you doing in the garage?
我在想那是个机会
I was thinking there was a chance...
你们拿不到钱 情况越来越糟 而且那个人会杀了你们三个
the drop might go south, and that guy would kill y'all.
在那个情况 你们应该让我拿钱而不是他
And in such a scenario, you'd rather me have the cash than him.
- 他在赌我们办不到 - 你个混♥蛋♥
- He was betting against us. - You motherfucker.
- 我只是对你们即将面临的死亡表示尊重 - 尊重我们
- I was honoring your potential death. - Honoring us?
我们是什么 日本武士
What are we, samurai?
等一下 喂 是火车
Wait, hold on. Oh, hey. Train.
- 有火车 有火车 - 有火车
- Train! Train! Train! - Train!
- 漂亮 喔喔 - 该死
- Nice! Woo-hoo! - Damn it.
你就是这么摆脱警♥察♥的
That's how you lose the cops.
- 我们不应该摆脱警♥察♥ - 不要摆脱警♥察♥
- We're not supposed to lose the cops. - Don't lose the cops.
这是整个主意
That's the whole idea.
- 好想法 - 现在回去 就更好了
- It was a good thought. - Going back. This is great.
我希望你开慢点 你就不会犯错了
I wish you'd slow down. You wouldn't make mistakes.
别批评他了 他已经做到最好了
Don't criticize the man. He's doing the best he can.
到了 我会让他们知道的 等一下
Here, I'll let them know. Hold on.
嘿 我们回来了 我们会在这
Hey. We're back. We'll stay here...
直到火车走了
till all this shit goes by.
然后我们一起走
Then we'll all roll.
这几个傻蛋在干什么
What the fuck are these assholes doing?
- 他们懂了 - 应该是
- They get that? - Yeah, I think so.
- 你车上载的是什么啊 - 那是什么
- What's that you're carrying around? - What is that?
是给我的小猫的
It's for my kitties.
- 你还有小猫 - 惊奇吧
- You got kittens? - Surprising.
- 我不能有小猫吗 - 你为什么总是指责一切
- I can't have kittens? - Why you always jumping on everything?
- 你带着猫架到处跑很奇怪的 - 我喜欢小猫
- It's weird you're hauling around a cat stand. - I love pussy.
- 嘿 我能下车撒尿吗 - 不行 我们现在在飞车追逐
- Hey, can I hop out and piss? - No. We're in a car chase.
超级长的火车 我可以尿完的
Super long train. I feel I could get it done.
车上这么多货物
It is a lot of freight.
坚持下去
Hold the line
可能需要...
It probably needs...
爱不总是能即使到达
Love isn't always on time
坚持 坚持
Hold the line
这也太容易了
It's just too goddamn easy.
我感觉我现在可以去尿了
I feel like I could have pissed by now.
让他去 开门
Let him go. Open the door.
- 还有一节车 - 该死
- Caboose coming. - Shit.
该死 条子
Oh, shit. Cops.
- 条子 条子 - 该死
- Cops. Cops. - Shit.
- 怎么了 - 你丢了东西
- What happened? - You lost your stuff.
- 什么 该死 - 是的 你丢了你的猫架
- What? Damn it. - Yeah, you lost your cat stuff.
好了 这有个人 当心他
Okay, there's a man there. Watch out for him.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey! Hey!
- 我们困在里面了 - 不会太久
电影精选列表