What's a beer can made out of?
你是说铝吗?
Do you mean aluminum?
- 是这样的 朗小姐 谢谢你 - 好的
- That'll be all, Miss Lang. Thank you. - Okay.
她要去哪里?
And where does she go now?
这就是你们所向往的酷玩意儿
Now, that is the kind of cool shit you have to look forward to.
这就是交易最棒的地方 你都不用亲自操心
Best part about this deal: you're not gonna have to lift a finger.
本公♥司♥会承担产品未来的发展...
My company will assume all future product development...
外包到天朝生产...
outsource manufacturing to China...
你们会一次性收到一笔 "英俊的" 报酬
and you receive a handsome one-time development fee.
我想深入谈谈这费用的问题...
I wanna dig in on the one-time fee because...
看到这个橄榄球了吗?
You see this football?
是培顿·曼宁抛出后
This is the one Peyton Manning threw
那人用头盔接住的那个 拿去吧
and the guy caught it in his helmet. Keep it.
知道吗? 雷克斯 关于报酬的问题
You know, Rex, the one-time fee thing,
我们不太想放弃我们公♥司♥的所有权
we're not looking to give up control of the company.
是的 我们想负责生产的部分
Right. We wanna handle all the manufacturing
而贵公♥司♥负责营销
and you guys do distribution.
什么 你们负责生产? 在美国本土?
What, you manufacture? Here, in America?
- 计划之中的 - 就像美国梦之类的
- That's the plan. - The American-dream thing.
小子 我不想打击你
Boys, I hate to break it to you,
但俗话说 "美国创造 中国制♥造♥"
but the American dream, it's made in China.
听着 很傻很天真 但我尊重你们...
Now, look, I respect your naivete...
但恐怕这笔交易只能这么处理
but I'm afraid that this deal only happens one way.
我刚刚说了"英俊的"报酬 不是吗?
I did say "handsome fee", right?
能给我一点时间吗? 我想和我的合伙人谈谈
Can I have one minute? Just love to talk to my partners.
好吧 慢慢来 我去那边等着
You got it. Take your time. I'll be over here.
- 噢 伙计 - 老兄
- Oh, boy. - Man.
- 你们觉得怎么样? - 我不知道说什么好...
- What do you think? - I didn't wanna say anything...
他指的可能是伊莱·曼宁 并非培顿·曼宁
but he means Eli Manning, not Peyton Manning.
可能是吧 库尔特你呢?
Yeah. Maybe. Maybe. Kurt.
我觉得那女的身材真特么正点
I think she has an amazing fucking body...
她的口音又让她性感了许多
but that accent puts her over the top.
简直不可思议 还有那条裙子
It's insane. That dress.
我同意你俩说的 但是对那笔交易怎么说?
Agreed on both points. How about the deal?
- 那笔交易 拿下它吧 - 我们该接受
- The deal. Gotta take it. - We should take it.
- 拿钱走人 - 他有这么多酷玩意儿
- Take the money and get out. - He's got cool shit.
想像一下 你也拥有这些
Imagine having your own cool shit.
但是仔细看看这里
But look at this place.
这人靠他的公♥司♥赚了很多钱...
I mean, these guys make loads of money selling stuff...
但他觉得我们的产品还不错
and he just called our Shower Buddy a home run.
为何要把一支潜力股就这样卖♥♥出去呢?
Why sell a home run for a one-time fee?
很有道理
That's a good point.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我拿这钱养活史黛西 还有我的女儿们
I could use the money for Stacy and the girls.
这也有道理 真的 我也需要钱
That's a good point. That's true. I could use money.
我懂的 但这不仅仅只是钱的问题
I get that. But maybe it's not just about the money.
有道理
That's a good point.
可能还关系到 不再为任何人工作
Maybe it's about never having to work for anybody ever again.
- 说得对 - 对吧? 自己当老板
- That's right. - Right? Being our own bosses.
- 要我说还是得指望我们自己 - 我也是
- I say we bet on ourselves. - Me too.
- 你说得对 - 我同意
- You're right. - I'm in.
我也同意 就这么干
I'm in. Let's do it.
好吧 雷克斯
Okay. Rex. Ahem.
- 我们拒绝你的提议 - 抱歉
- No deal. - Sorry.
- 我们还是打算自己干 - 是吗?
- We're, betting on ourselves. - Is that right?
对 不要难受
Yeah. And no hard feelings.
我们还是很感激你那慷慨的提议的
Honestly, we really appreciate the offer.
- 抱歉 - 我尊重你们的决定
- Sorry. - Yeah. I can respect that.
要拒绝三百万大洋 确实需要莫大的勇气
Takes some serious balls to walk away from 3 million bucks.
等等 三百万美元? 我们接受了
Hang on. Three million dollars? We'll take that.
抱歉 提议收回了
Sorry. Offer's off the table.
那就一半 一半总可以了吧 一半可以吗?
We'll take half. Half is fine. Can we have half?
过这村没这店 总之感谢你们的到来
Ship's sailed. Thank you so much for coming in.
黛尔把那球还给我吧
Dale, I'm gonna need that ball back.
祝君在美国创业顺利
Good luck building something in America.
你们要知道...
You know...
我当初在美国可是白手起家的
I built this company from the bottom up here in America.
父亲 没注意你回来了
Dad, I didn't know you were back.
我说了你能用我的办公室吗?
What'd I tell you about using my office?
- 我知道 我就想... 你懂的... - 我是伯特·汉森
- I know, I just thought, you know... - Bert Hanson.
你们几个就是"浴室好基友"的合伙人吗
You're the Shower Buddy guys?
- 是的 先生 - 对 我们就是 先生
- Yes, sir. - Yeah. We are, sir.
我对你们想要大干一场并希望有所作为
I respect you gentlemen for wanting
而最终确立了自己地位的精神
to roll up your sleeves and build something...
表示尊敬...
stake your claim.
其实 我来到这个国家的时候一无所有
Now, I came to this country with nothing.
通过冒险以及艰辛工作
And through risk and hard work,
我的美国梦才得以实现
I made my own American dream come true.
- 你很厉害啊 - 嗯 继续听着
- Good for you. - Well, here's what I'm gonna do.
我会把我与太平洋沿岸国家的关系介绍给你们
I'll refer you to my contact at Pacific Shore National.
- 那是个银行 - 他们不会不给你们贷款...
- That's a bank. - They won't balk at giving you a loan...
一旦他们听到伯特·汉森
once they hear that Bert Hanson
刚开始就一下订了 呃...
just has placed an initial order of, say...
十万套
100,000 units?
- 十万套的"浴室好基友"吗 - 哇哦 哈
- A hundred-thousand Shower Buddies? - Whoa. Ha!
你要十万套"浴室好基友"吗
You're gonna make 100,000 Shower Buddies?
老爸 你在说什么 我们可从来不做这种买♥♥卖♥♥
Dad, what are you talking about? We never make this kind of deal.
很抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
但是比尔德·斯特姆得做你们的独家零售商
But Boulder Stream needs to be your exclusive retailer.
让我仔细想想 可以
Let's think it over. Of course.
我们一定不会答应另外其他人的请求的
We won't pick up the phone if anyone calls.
- 就这么定了吗 - 必须的 就这么定了
- We have a deal? - Yeah, you got a fucking deal.
哎 真是太好了 真棒
Hey, all right. There it is.
我抓到他的手腕了 哈
I got his elbow. Yeah.
- 我从你那儿拿了点巧克力呢 - 没关系
- I got some chocolate on you there. - It doesn't matter.
太棒了 这真是个好消息
That's great. That is good news.
这儿有两万平方英尺大 但租赁期至少为五年
So it's 20,000 square feet, but it's a minimum five-year lease.
两万平方英尺
Twenty thousand.
听起来比我们所需要的面♥积♥要大得多
That sounds like a lot more than we need.
但我们也需要放些东西进来 不是吗
But we want something we can grow into, right?
我们的确有笔大单 尼克
And we have a really big order, Nick.
说得对 来吧 尼克
Damn straight. Come on, Nick.
- 尼克 叫你呢 - 我什么也不知道
- Nick. Nick. - I don't know.
- 你明白我的意思 我是说就它吧 就是它了 - 对
- You know, I say we take it. I say we take it. - Yes.
- 对 就它了 - 太棒了
- Yes, we do. - Excellent.
你没有一点工作经验
You've got no work experience at all.
这很糟糕吗
Is that bad?
开玩笑的吧 这样很好
Are you kidding? It's great.
- 你热情飞扬而又精力十足 - 并且不够资格
- You're enthusiastic and you're unjaded. - And unqualified.
- 告诉你 你被雇佣了 - 哎哟
- You know what? You're hired. - Oops.
- 真的吗 - 这真让人出乎意料 并且 毫不值得
- Really? - That was unexpected and, undeserving.
你被雇佣了
You're hired.
通过 很明显你通过了
That's a yes. That's an obvious yes.
- 呃 又一个... - 没有一点工作经验
- Well, again... - No résumé at all.
不需要那个 你的眼睛已经告诉我们一切了 你很诚实
Don't need it. Your eyes speak. You seem honest.
等下 伙计
Hold on, pal.
- 你被雇佣了 - 真的吗
- You're hired. - Really?
- 如果你选择加入我们的话 - 谢谢
- I mean, if you'll have us. - Thank you.
- 越来越快了 - 呃...
- Becoming faster now. - Well...
- 你能从周六晚开始上班吗 - 当然可以
- Can you start on Saturday evening? - Absolutely.
那太棒了 我到时候找你
Okay, great, I'll get ahold of you.
上面说的你曾经犯过重罪
Says here you've been convicted of a felony.
那都是胡说八道
That was bullshit.
虽然我明白 但我还是同意你的观点
Word up, though, I get that, man.
就像 噗 我有过类似的经历
Like, pfft, I had a similar thing.
他们认定我就是个儿童性犯罪者
They tried to peg me as a child sex offender.
那真是瞎扯淡
It was total bullshit.
哦 喂 喂 喂 我可不喜欢儿童性犯罪者
Oh, yo, yo, yo. I ain't down with no kid-fuckers.
我当然对儿童没有那种意思
I'm not down with kid shit either.
嗯 我们都没有
Yeah, none of us are.
真的没有 伙计
电影精选列表