- Sir, we have the signal back. - Thank God.
只是开车的不是我父亲 而是我们的替身
Only it won't be my father driving. It'll be our ringer.
- 我们重新找到他了 - 你怎么知道是他?
- We're back on him, sir. - How do you know it's him?
现金还在我身上 我要去停车点
I still have the cash and I'm heading to the drop.
我想是他 跟着他
I guess it's him. Stay with him.
然后我开车到斯特普尔特中心
So I drive to the Staples Center.
国王对多伦多 热门比赛 人群拥挤
Kings have Vancouver. Great matchup. Place will be packed.
警♥察♥会盯着钱 等绑匪收钱
Cops will stay with the money, wait for the kidnappers to receive the drop.
汉森投放了 盯好钱
Hanson made the drop, stay on the money.
我们发现要找的人了 抓住他
We got our man. Take him down.
趴下
Stay down.
婊娘养的
Son of a bitch.
到那时警♥察♥明白他们被...
By the time the cops know they've been had...
库尔特就是幽灵替身
Kurt's a ghost.
尼克和黛尔带着钱消失
And Nick and Dale disappear with the cash.
最后我也从监禁中获救
And, finally, I am rescued from my hellish captivity.
谢谢 我父亲呢?
Thank you. Where's my dad?
爸爸!
Dad!
一周后 风声过去
A week later, once the smoke clears,
我们坐在泳池边 分赃
we'll be sitting poolside, splitting up the cash.
钱到处飞舞 谁想要?足够我们分
It's raining. Who wants it? There's enough to share.
看谁来了 谁想要些龙舌兰?
Look what came. Who wants some tequila?
- 是现金 - 谢谢 宝贝
- It's cash. - Thanks, babe.
嗨 哇噢 黛尔
Hey, whoa, Dale.
把你孩子扔出去幻想中
Get your goddamn kids out of the fantasy.
让他们享受泳池 让我享受金钱
Let them enjoy the pool, let me enjoy the money.
他们都不被允许呆在泳池
They're not even allowed at this pool.
我脑海里去不掉
I can't turn my mind off.
- 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 - 你要阻止吗?
- Guys. Guys. Guys. - Will you stop it?
得了 不要争了 好吗?
Come on. Let's not argue, okay?
我们想了个绝妙的计划
We came up with an awesome plan.
很有才 太开创了
It is smart. It is mad creative.
你们又让我印象深刻
You know, you boys continue to impress me.
- 我为你们骄傲 - 谢谢 哥们
- I'm proud of you. - Thanks, man.
- 但你才是想出大部分的那个 - 我没有
- You came up with most of it, though. - I did not.
- 你有 - 那是谎话 是集体的功劳
- You did. - That is a lie. It was a team effort.
你想出了去车♥库♥ 切断信♥号♥♥
You came up with going into the garage, losing the signal.
太妙了 小K想出了一次性手♥机♥那码事
That was brilliant. Kurty came up with the dark-phone business.
- 那是从侠盗猎车手来的灵感 - 天才 黛尔...
- That's from "Grand Theft Auto." I took it. - Genius. Dale...
我想到了你从滑索下到蹦床然后滑板跑路
I had the thing where you go on the zip line to the trampoline to the skateboard.
如果你还记得 尼克否决了
Nick shot that down, if you remember.
没错 那不是个好主意
Yeah. It wasn't a good idea.
那是个糟糕的主意 实际上
It was a bad idea, it really was.
你老有一堆坏主意但最后抛砖引玉出好主意
You had a lot of bad ideas though that led to good ideas.
很有价值
And that is value.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
好了 尼克 听着 我的保证依旧有效
All right, Nick. Look, my word is still good.
如果你认为计划不会成功 我们可以取消
You know, if you don't think it can work, we call it off.
由你决定 伙计
It's up to you, buddy.
我们上哪去找不被追逐的手♥机♥?
Where do we get untraceable phones?
成了 这才是我们的好伙伴
There we go. That's our guy.
- 这家伙 - 成了
- This guy. - There we go.
用比特币预付过了
Prepaid with bitcoins.
越狱版
Jailbroken.
百分百不可追踪
A hundred percent untraceable.
- 我们有了- 谢谢 可靠 谢谢 草你妈
- We got it. - Thanks. Solid. Thank you, Motherfucker.
祝好运 伙计们
Good luck out there, boys.
- 他笑什么? - 我只是祝好运
- What's that laugh about? - I just said good luck.
那是阴笑
That was a sinister giggle.
你阴笑着说这话
You said it with a sinister giggle.
我只是说也许你们需要一些设备
I'm just saying that maybe you guys might want a little advice.
- 伙计们 那是可想而知的 不 谢谢 - 我们很好
- Boy, that was predictable. No, thanks. - We're good.
那你知道后续怎么着吗? 挫事一堆
You know what, then? Get the fuck on.
就是我说的 一堆挫事
That's what I said. Get the fuck on.
- 等等 - 我不喜欢这样
- Wait a minute. - I don't like this.
- 我想听听他怎么说 - 现在你想听了?
- I wanna hear what he has to say. - Now you wanna hear?
你们绑♥架♥了一个
You got one on the hook.
会花去你们百分之五十一的钱
It'll cost 51 percent share of your company.
你想错了
You're out of your fucking mind.
会花去你们百分之二的钱
It's gonna cost you 2 percent share of your company.
你讨价还价的方式真怪异
So weird how you negotiate.
不需要了 你可以走了
It won't be in existence. You can have that.
- 还有转寰余地 - 给你们点建议 年轻人
- There's a middle ground. - Here's the advice, young men.
你们都是罪犯
Y'all criminals.
- 根本没过好建议 - 我不接受
- It's never good advice. - I can't find the advice.
事实上 都不是真的 我们不是罪犯 对吧?
It's not even true, actually. We're not criminals. All right?
- 我们泥足深陷了 - 闭嘴
- We got dicked into this. - Shut up.
明白了 你们不能两全其美
See, you can't have this both ways.
每次你们过来 你们看来就是
Every time you guys come here, you're like,
"我们是群快乐又幸运的家伙"
"We're a bunch of happy-go-lucky guys.
我们没有犯任何错 却又深陷困境
Through no fault of our own, we found ourselves in another pickle.
我们没法抽身" 去他妈的
We can't get our fingers out of our asses." Fuck that.
你们是娘的罪犯 我们试图谋杀老板
You're fucking criminals. You've tried to kill your bosses.
到最后有一个人丧命 而现在你们干绑票?
One of them ended up dead. And now you want to perpetrate a kidnapping?
你们仨是我这辈子见过的最疯狂的草你妈罪犯
You three are the craziest motherfucking criminals I've ever seen in my life.
你们想要安全脱身?
You wanna pull this shit off?
你们就要那么干
You gotta act like it.
精辟
Word.
噢 真尴尬
Oh. That was embarrassing.
我们想要走个超级酷的慢猫步
We're trying to do a super cool slow-mo walk.
- 继续 伙计 - 放松
- Come on, man. - Easy.
- 过去了 我们走吧 - 去哪?
- It's over. Let's go. - Where you going?
幼稚的主意 我羞愧了
Moronic idea. I am mortified.
来嘛 哥们 我们继续猫步
Come on, man. Let's do the walk.
你得坚持
You gotta stick with it.
你认为怎么样? 我需要再打自己两拳?
What do you think? Should I beat myself up more?
不 你不需要再打自己了
No, you don't need to hit yourself anymore.
我想我们只要打电♥话♥就好了
I think we should just make the call.
等等 在我们开始前 我能说点什么吗?
Hold on. Before we kick this thing off, can I just say something?
我不是很 擅长这种事
I'm not really, good at this kind of thing, you know?
我妈妈在我四岁时去世...
My mom died when I was 4, and...
在你由伯特·汉森养大的情况下...
You know, when you're raised by Bert Hanson...
大部分朋友都是狐朋狗友
most of your friends are shitheads.
是的 我知道我把你们扯进这里 但我很抱歉
Yeah. I know I dragged you guys into this, but I'm not sorry.
因为...
Because...
我真的很高兴遇到你们
I'm really glad I met you guys.
不管怎样 我希望你们收下这个
Anyway, I want you guys to have this.
- 是什么? - 是铁血战士里的用过的毒牙
- What is it? - It's an actual fang from Predator.
- 那部电影铁血战士? - 没错
- Predator the movie? - Yep.
我想把这个给你
I want you to have it.
- 真的? - 我发誓
- For real? - Swear to God.
你喜欢铁血战士吗?
Do you like Predator?
是啊 我喜欢铁血战士
Yeah, I like Predator.
- 库尔特呢? - 对 对 我也喜欢铁血战士
- Kurty? - Yeah. Yeah, I like Predator too.
我意思是我也喜欢 不是喜欢续集
I mean "also," not the sequel.
- 尼克呢? - 额 这个
- Nick? - Oh, well...
我第一次看铁血战士的时候不是很喜欢
I didn't like Predator when I first saw it...
但是我越来越喜欢了
but it grew on me quite a bit.
我很喜欢铁血战士
I like Predator a great deal.
我们在说他还是电影
Are we talking about him or Predator?
我讨厌话里有话
I'm terrible with metaphors.
- 来让我们打电♥话♥吧 - 你们把我搞糊涂了
- Let's make the phone call. - It was lost on me.
很多事都这样
Most things are.
你好
Yeah.
你们收到那笔钱了吗?
You got that cash?
- 是的 我收到了 - 耶
- Yeah, I got it. - Yeah.
现在我需要你大摇大摆的走到第四街大桥
Now, I want you to sashay up to the 4th Street Bridge.
你会在半路上发现有一个板凳 坐下来
You're gonna find a bench about halfway up, take a load off.
你单独带着我们说好的钱来
And you bring the amount that we agreed upon and you come alone.
如果你这么做了
And if you do,
你儿子就能速速的回家
电影精选列表