Mother.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
告诉我 -电♥话♥坏了
- Tell me. - Phone is dead.
怎么通知父亲呢?
How else could we inform this to father?
熬到天亮......
Till dawn how are we..
是的 你来
Yes. You come.
母亲.
Mother.
亲爱的
Dear what happened?
我们现在怎么办, 乔治库蒂?
What shall we do now George kutty?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的手和腿都在颤抖
My hands and legs are trembling.
其实 我不害怕埋葬他
Actually I was not so frightened while burying him.
我有勇气做这事
I somehow got the courage to do it.
我把他埋了是个错误吗?
Was it a mistake that I buried him?
不, 你是对的!
No, you were right!
如果我们通知警♥察♥, 我们就不必紧张了
We needn't get so tensed if we had informed Police.
是警♥察♥局长的儿子
It was I.G's son who was killed.
他们会毁了我们的家庭
They'll ruin our family.
我们女儿的未来
Our daughter's future,
但我无法承受这样的压力
But I don't think I can bear this tension.
你不要失去希望!
You don't lose hope!
我们没有故意伤害任何人
We've not harmed anybody deliberately.
我决不会让任何人毁了我的家庭, 我从小就努力工作
I'll not let anybody ruin our family which I brought up with hard work.
不会有事的
Nothing will happen to us.
爸爸, 看这个, 我从房♥间找到的
Father, look here, I got this from that room.
这是什么?
What's it?
一辆车的钥匙!
A car's key!
他的车停在附近的某个地方
His car is parked somewhere around here.
我们如何找到它?
How do we find it out?
是辆黄色的车
It's a yellow car.
你检查过那个房♥间了
Did you check that room properly?
来.
Come.
受伤后 那个家伙倒在哪里
Where did that guy fall after being hurt?
那里
There!
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
血!
Blood!
连一滴血都没有渗出
Not even a drop of blood has oozed anywhere here.
你说他伤了他的头, 对吧?
You said he hurt his head, right?
也许没有外伤
Perhaps there's no external injury.
我们必须清理干净
We've to clear all these things from here.
这是他的 Sim 卡!
Here is his Sim!
他可以使用这个号♥码, 轻易定位我们
He can use this number and locate us easily.
检查这个Sim卡曾经去过的区域
Check area of travel of this Sim card.
他们可以追踪
They can trace the..
我们可以辨认出所有的号♥码
We could identify all the numbers,
要跟踪, 通话时间不够长
To trace the outer, call duration is not enough.
2号♥部手♥机♥停在哪里?
Where was that second cell deactivated?
根据信♥号♥♥强度
Based on the signal strength,
位置只是半公里之内
Location is just half km within the radius.
直到我回来
Until I come back,
你们不要外出, 也不要打电♥话♥
You people should neither go out nor call anybody.
无论谁从远处看, 都应该看起来没有人在家
Whoever sees from far, should assume that nobody is at home.
明白吗
You got me?
你要去哪里 乔治库蒂?
Where are you going Georgekutty?
我要找到车, 快点挪开
I've to find out and move the car quickly.
快点回来
Come back quickly.
我们单独在家
We're alone here.
别慌!我会在晚上之前回来
Don't panic! I'll return before night.
亲爱的?
What's it dear?
爸爸还陪着你
This father is with you dear!
不管是什么, 坦率告诉我!
Whatever it may be, tell me openly!
我害怕去坐牢
I'm afraid to go to jail.
只有爸爸还活着 你不会坐牢
You going to jail when your father is alive?
那是不可能的
That'll never happen.
这是你父亲的诺言!
This is your father's word!
数够了!给我
Enough of counting! Give me.
金额不够 萨姆可汗!
It's not sufficient Thomacha!
Rs 300 是吗?
Rs.300 is it?
300, 验证期间 相关人员必须呆在家里
It's 300 if concerned person is present at home during passport verification,
否则 加倍的金额
otherwise double the amount.
星期日 去教堂
As I went to Church on Sunday,
教堂可以随时去
you can go to Church anytime you like.
但海湾就不能去
But Gulf isn't like that.
你的金额是多少?-Rs. 70
- How much is your amount? - Rs.70.
请不要榨干穷♥人♥ 留点生路
Please don't squeeze the juice of poor people!! Let us also live.
你拿50
You take Rs.50.That's enough.
好吧
Okay then
什么?
What's that?
那不是 乔治库蒂 吗?
Isn't that Georgekutty?
是的
I think so.
他换车了吗?
Did he change his vehicle?
他住在哪里?
Where does he stay?
前面看到的 是乔治库蒂的土地
One which you see there is Georgekutty's land.
你好!是普拉巴卡尔!
Hello! Yes Prabhakar!
没有改变!董事会于12号♥中午 开始
There is no change! Board Meeting will begin at sharp 12 noon.
他们不像我们的印度人!他们非常准时
They are not like our Indians! They are very prompt and punctual.
好.好.
Okay. Okay.
你呼叫的号♥码关机了
The number you're trying to reach is switched off!
哪里!这Varun去哪了?
Shucks! Where did this Varun go?
他的手♥机♥总是关机
His mobile is always switched off.
他关掉只是因为你经常打电♥话♥给他
He switches off the mobile just because you call him often.
我已经告诉过你很多次了, 不要打扰他
I've told you many times not to disturb him.
给他一些自♥由♥, 否则他会变成反叛者
Give him some freedom otherwise he would turn rebel.
我同意你的观点
I agree to your point.
自♥由♥是必要的 但也有限制的自♥由♥
Freedom is necessary. But there's also a limit for that freedom.
Varun 的情况, 已经被超过
In Varun's case, it's been exceeded.
如果给了太多, 年轻人容易地被宠坏,
Youngsters can easily get spoiled if given too many comforts like,
笔记本电脑, 互联网连接, 信♥用♥卡♥, Car
Laptop, Internet connection, Credit card, Car.
一个学生需要这些吗
Why such comforts needed for a student?
你知道上个月他的费用是多少吗?
You know how much was his expense last month?
26000卢比
26000 Rs.
上个月他买♥♥了几件衣服和鞋子
He purchased a few dresses and shoes last month.
他给我看了账单
He showed me the bill. Then what?
他利用你对他的盲目爱
He's taking advantage of your blind love towards him,
我很难过 你甚至都没意识到这一点
And I'm totally upset that you couldn't even realize that.
我也看过账单
I too saw that bill.
账单里是什么?
What was mentioned in that bill?
6条裤子, 6 件衬衣和两双鞋
6 pants, 6 shirts and two pairs of shoes.
当我检查他的房♥间时
When I checked in his room,
我发现只有2条裤子, 2 件衬衣和一双鞋
I found only 2 pants, 2 shirts and one pair of shoes.
那是假帐单
That was a fake bill.
他用那笔钱做了什么?
What did he do with that money?
他犯了诈骗罪
He's committing some fraud.
你又检查了他的房♥间?
So you checked his room again?
是的
Yes.
这就是他离开的原因
That's the reason he walked away.
你不给他任何隐私
You don't give him any privacy.
这就是他恨你的原因
That's why he hates you.
孩子与父母之间的隐私?
Why children require privacy between parents?
除非有意隐瞒某件事的人才需要隐私
Only those who intend to conceal something needs privacy.
这就是你不明白的
That's what you don't understand.
真可惜!
What a pity!
这是我很长的时间, 希望参加Kachirapall神父的神圣灵修
It's my long time wish to attend Kachirapalli Father's Divine retreat.
拿着你的车
Take your car.
你想要什么先生?
What do you want sir?
手♥机♥
A mobile phone.
新的?
New piece is it?
二手的
No second hand.
充满电的更好
It'll be better if I get a full charged one.
充满电的
Full charged one.
看看这个
电影精选列表