巴歇 越狱了
Basheer who escaped from jail,
如果我们递交诉讼, 控诉官方非法拷打巴歇
If we move a writ, stating that officer has grilled Basheer illegally,
谁来递送
Who will move?
巴歇的妈妈
Basheer's mother.
有个办法!!!
THERE'S ONE WAY!!!
在 托杜普扎 有个辩护律师苏库马朗
There's an Advocate Sukumaran Nair in Thoddupuzha.
办过 少年马修斯案
Meet his Junior Mathews.
我认识他
I know him personally.
把你的问题详细地告诉他
Tell him your problem in detail.
我也将通知他
I shall also inform him.
乔治库蒂, 立案有什么意义吗?
George kutty, is there any point in filing a case?
这不是你想的一般情况
It's not an ordinary case as you think,
但人身保护令
but Habeas Corpus.
当十几岁的女孩和男友私奔时
When teenage girls elope with their boyfriends,
通常, 女孩的父母会提出人身保护令 来找回自己的女儿
Normally girls' parents file such a case to get back their daughters.
也就是说
That's,
如果他提交人身保护令, 有人非法拘留他的儿子,
If he moves a Habaes Corpus that somebody detained his son illegally,
法庭将立即下令警♥察♥去寻找
immediately Court will order Police to produce
一旦法庭判定了
the concerned person at the Court earliest.
不管你有多大的影响力
No matter how influential you may be,
如果警♥察♥不遵守法庭的命令 就会有麻烦
because Police will be in trouble if they don't abide court's order.
好主意!
Very good idea!
如果我的猜测是正确的, 也不需要立案
If my guess is right, case may also not be required.
主张苏库马朗 应会致电 萨哈德万,
Advocate Sukumaran Nair should call Sahadevan,
并通知, 如果他的儿子不被释放, 人身保护令将被执行
and inform that Habeas Corpus will be filed if his son is not freed.
他马上就会释放
He'll be freed at once.
不要迟疑, 马上去
Don't think, go immediately
你好, Mr. 萨哈德万 来了
Hello, Mr. Sahadevan is coming.
如果你再呆在这里
If you stay here any longer,
我会得到好的生意, 但你的钱会飞走
I'll get good business but your money will go.
你最好从后门走
You better leave through the back door.
有什么老人和女人来过这里吗?
Did any elderly man and woman come here?
不
No.
不?
No?
那他们去哪了?
Then where did they go?
拉库, 今天的特色菜是什么?
Raghu, what's today's special?
没什么特别的!和往常一样
Nothing special! Same as usual.
好吧 那就给我四份 dosas 和酸辣酱
Okay then get me four dosas and chutney.
总是吃这个破dosas、酸辣酱
Only rotten dosas and chutney available all the time.
你不能再做些其他的吗
Couldn't you make any other special dishes?
哦, 我亲爱的萨哈德万先生 难道不需成本吗
Oh my dear Sahadevan sir! Don't I need money for all that?
是的, 是对的
Yes you're right.
大多数顾客都是赊账吃
Most of the customers eat on credit.
其中一半的人 不会偿还
And half of them won't repay my dues also.
还能做什么
What else could I do?
你上在暗指我吗
That was intended for me, right?
哦, 不, 亲爱的先生 我只是说了些事实
Oh no my dear sir. I just said the truth.
包括你在内, 所有的警♥察♥都欠我一大笔钱
Including you, all policemen owe me a huge sum.
我现在连一半都没收到 我还能怎样
I am not getting even half of that now! How else could I?
我靠这个维生
This is my only bread and butter.
你的意思是 警♥察♥都在赊账吃
You mean to say that only Policemen are eating on credit?
乔治库蒂也是靠赊账吃的呀
Even George kutty eats on credit.
他也有赊账
What about that credit?
我也赊账, 但在每逢周末就会结清
I also eat on credit but repay at the end of every week.
好吧 我也结清
Okay then I shall also repay your money.
查一下我欠多少
Check and tell me my balance.
哦, 不, 先生 你可以慢慢分期偿还
Oh no sir. You can repay in installments later.
你怕啥
Why are you afraid?
既然他要结清, 你就收钱吧
When he's ready to repay, grab it immediately.
否则你可能永远收不到
Otherwise you may never get it.
喂, 你不要插手这事
Hello, you don't meddle in this.
我们会解决的
We'll settle it between us.
哦, 调停者!
Oh a mediator!
告诉我要付多少
Tell how much I have to pay
Rs4500 左右
That would come around Rs.4500.
就这么多?
Only this much?
我一次付清
I'll settle these in a single payment.
付完钱 问题也解决了
And problem will also be solved by that.
把这笔钱当作我的佣金
Consider this money as my commission.
我的问题解决了
Now my due is settled!
什么佣金?
Commission for what?
我们已经成功转型亲民警♥察♥局
Our Police station has turned into people-friendly Police station.
政♥府♥已下令 重建新警局
Government has already issued order to build new police station.
新警♥察♥局会建在哪里
New Police station is going to come up there.
马上就要开工
Work will start soon.
我要抽成 你的利润
I'll get you business from these workers.
这是我所说的佣金
That's the commission that I told you now.
这项业务不会在一两天内结束
This business will not end up in a day or two.
但这项业务将持续8-9个月
But this business will last for 8 to 9 months.
老实说, 这个佣金太少了
To be honest, this commission is too less.
我会随时调整金额, 以便维持我们的友好关系
Still I'll adjust it for time being as we are in good relationship.
这就是警♥察♥!
This is what is POLICE!
你不喜欢吗?
You didn't like it?
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
这个可怜的人,因为你是个警♥察♥, 他不敢回答你
Because you are a policeman and he a poor man, he didn't back answer you.
这附近也没有其他饭店
In the absence of any other hotel nearby,
无论工程怎么样
Whatever work happens there,
所有的工人只能来这里吃
Naturally all workers will come here to take food
你抽成的理由不成立
You don't have to get him any business for that sake.
如果我们警♥察♥警告工人 不要来这里吃东西
What if we policemen strongly warn them not to take food from here!!
不用你来教我
You don't try to teach this Sahadevan.
喝一杯浓茶 -拉库,平常一样的
- Get one strong tea.. - Raghu, Get him his usual one.
乔治库蒂, 情况如何?
George kutty, how are things going?
说什么, 局长 我们总得过日子
What to say sir! We're somehow running our lives.
看来新的警♥察♥局要动工了
It seems new police station is coming up.
你饭店的生意会更兴隆
There is a chance for you to get good business.
这笔交易已确认, 而且也得到了佣金
That deal is already confirmed and commission is also taken.
谁拿了佣金?
Who took commission?
普通警♥察♥和友善的警♥察♥有什么区别?
What's the difference between ordinary police and people friendly police?
你不知道吗?最近, 报纸上也有一篇文章
Don't you know? Off late there was also an article in the news paper.
没有受过教育的人 会看报纸?
Will an uneducated read newspapers?
先生, 我是个文盲!
Sir, I'm a poor illiterate!
看报纸不是知识的唯一来源
And we don't gain general knowledge just by reading papers
他是对的
He's right.
报纸只有腐♥败♥、性骚扰和谋杀而已
Apart from that Corruption, Sexual harassment and murder in news papers.
友善的警♥察♥采用新的警♥察♥文化
People friendly police adopts a New Police culture.
让人们帮助警方制止犯罪
People help Police to deter crimes.
简而言之, 是弥合警♥察♥和人♥民♥之间的鸿沟
In short, to bridge the gap between Police and People.
哦! 会出现才怪
Oh! Will it happen!
这方案在本地可行吗?
Will this work out in our place?
现在, 我们警♥察♥本身的罪犯越来越多
Nowadays criminals are increasing in our Police department itself.
这是比率非常小
That is very less percentage
这样吗
That's true.
就像在农药中找虫子
Which ever department may be,
有那个部门 能揪出内部罪犯
You can find some criminals, like finding worms in Poison.
我是个普通公民
I'm an ordinary citizen.
根据我的设想, 警♥察♥应该是人♥民♥的救星
According to my vision, Police should be peoples' savior.
踏进警♥察♥局时, 我们应该感到安全
We should feel secured when stepping into Police station.
但这里发生了什么
But what happens here.
一个没有犯罪的人
Even a person who hadn't committed any mistake
走进警♥察♥局 都会恐惧
steps into Police station with fright..
你是对的乔治库蒂
You're right George kutty.
这里, 是由友好警♥察♥管辖
Here, it is dominated by People friendly Police.
乔治库蒂! 乔治库蒂
Georgekutty Chetta! Georgekutty Chetta.
告诉我
Yes tell me.
广♥告♥设计好吗?
Is the advertisement design okay?
乔治库蒂!-告诉我
- Georgekutty chetta! - Tell me.
广♥告♥!
Advertisement!
加大手♥机♥号♥码的字号♥
Increase the font size of mobile number.
易于老年人阅读
It should also be readable to old people
电影精选列表