移♥动♥!那是强♥奸♥现场
Move! It was rape scene.
也许你今天需要做一次
Probably you may require that today.
这个年纪, 有必要吗?
Is this all necessary at this old age?
谁说我老了?我仍然感觉17岁的心脏
Who said I've become old? I still feel 17 at heart
要我告诉你一件事吗?
Shall I tell you something?
你告诉我亲爱的兰妮
You tell me dear Rani.
我们卖♥♥掉吉普车去买♥♥一 马鲁蒂 的车好吗?
Shall we exchange our Jeep and get a 马鲁蒂 car?
你不喜欢吗?
You didn't like it?
这是所有妻子的正常习惯
This is the regular habit of all wives.
利用丈夫的弱点
Taking advantage of husbands' weakness.
我不是那种丈夫
I'm not that sort of a husband.
我不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
我知道要控制我的情绪
I know to bridle my emotions.
注意你的事
Mind your business.
见鬼, 她的 马鲁蒂!
Heck with her 马鲁蒂!
和我装傻
Playing the fool with me.
如果你想要马鲁蒂, 我们去买♥♥i
If you want 马鲁蒂, let's go for 马鲁蒂.
问你一件事
Shall I ask you something?
是乔治库塔
Yes George kutta.
二手车可以吗?
A second hand car is ok?
不
No.
新车成本高
New car costs high.
别走-离开我
- Don't go. - Leave me.
嘿, 你在哪里?
Hey where are you?
我说了好几次
Even if I told several times,
爸爸, 你昨晚来了吗?
Father, did you come last night?
是的!
Yes!
昨晚为什么回来?
Why did you come last night?
你闭嘴吃吧 快点
You shut up and eat, come quickly.
你为什么要生气?
Why are you getting angry?
他晚上很少回家, 所以我才问
He rarely comes home at night, that's why I asked.
你说你不会来了, 那你为什么要来?
You said you won't come, then why did you come?
我是来订一马鲁蒂车
I've come to book a 马鲁蒂 car.
我们要买♥♥辆 马鲁蒂 车
We're buying a 马鲁蒂 car.
真的吗, 爸爸
Really, father?
真?-是
- Really? - Yes
是的
Yes Yes.
我们不要买♥♥ 马鲁蒂 车
Let's not buy 马鲁蒂 car.
我们去奥迪
We'll go for Audi
什么?
What?
奥迪!
Audi!
那是辆车, 爸爸
That's a car, father.
一辆时髦的汽车
A stylish car.
比 马鲁蒂 便宜?
Cheaper than 马鲁蒂?
哦, 我的父亲! 约400万卢比
Oh my father! It costs around 40 lakhs.
天!是金子做的吗?
Jeez! Is it made up of Gold?
这就是读报纸的原因
This is the reason you've to read news papers
我知道傻迪看报纸的好处
How am I benefitted knowing of Chadi reading papers?
不是傻迪, 而是奥迪
It's not Chadi but Audi.
总之, 它不适合我们
Anyhow it won't suit us right?
马鲁蒂 对我们来说已经足够了
马鲁蒂 is enough for us.
什么时候买♥♥?
When are we buying it?
快吃上学去
Try to eat and go fast.
你今天不洗澡吗?
Are you not taking bath today?
我今天不觉得精力充沛
I don't feel energetic today.
还去挖堆肥坑吗
How can you dig a compost pit today?
我没有体力了
I don't have any stamina for that.
昨晚我的体力全耗尽了
My entire stamina is exhausted last night.
我是说, 我昨晚骑自行车很长时间
I meant to say, I rode bicycle for a long time last night.
耗尽了
That's how my stamina got exhausted.
妈妈, 昨天说的自然俱乐部,有什么决定?
Mother, what have you decided about Nature club I told you yesterday?
我昨天说了不
I said No yesterday itself.
爸爸, 看她说什么太糟糕了
Father, see what she says. It's too bad.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
下个月,自然俱乐部在Thekkady组织一个营地
Nature club organizes a camp at Thekkady next month.
数百名来自不同学院和学校的学生参加
Hundreds of students from different colleges and schools are participating
我们学校只选了两个学生
Only two students are selected from our school.
我是他们中的一个
I'm one of them.
你从自然俱乐部能获得什么
What are you gaining from Nature club?
你可以坐下来学习一些有用的东西
In that time, you can sit and study something useful.
爸爸, 看她说什么
Father, see what she says.
真正的知识不是从课本中获得的
True knowledge is not the one gained only from text books.
印度人深受麻风病影响
India belongs to Crores of people who are affected by leprosy,
饥饿、皮条客和文盲
hunger-struck , Pimps and illiterates
只有触及印度最伟大的灵魂 才能获得一些实际经验
When only touching that biggest India's soul will gain some practical experience
真正的知识
ls the real knowledge.
你这样不明智的人, 丢十年级生的脸
Unwise people like you who failed 10th grade,
应该有某种意义上理解它
should possess some sense to understand it.
应该具有一定辨伪能力
Should possess some sensibility.
你也需要敏感度
You should need sensitivity too
超级老爸
Superb father.
好吧, 按你说的, 派她去营地
Okay, as you've sense, send her for the camp.
但也给她1800卢比 作为费用
But also give her Rs.1800 as fees.
天!
Jeez!
父亲! 这样好吗
Father! ls there any benefit in this?
别说话!
Don't talk like this! Ok!
还没上学?
Haven't you people started?
快走 应该按时到校
Go quickly. Shouldn't you reach school on time?
不要在孩子面前捣乱
Don't play mischief in children's presence.
安娇已经大了,她懂得
Anju is matured enough to understand things.
不她什么都不懂
No, she hasn't understood anything.
我还是她这个年纪的时候, 也不懂啊
Actually I wasn't aware of all this when I was her age.
好像知道了很多事情
You talk as if you are aware of many things now.
彩虹会撑起雨伞,
The rainbow will hold up the umbrella,
给心荫
Giving shade to the heart
与戏剧, 笑声, 故事
With play, laughter, stories
和恶作剧的甜头
And the sweetness of mischief
是一个母鸟和两个年轻的
Are a mother-bird and two young ones
彩虹会撑起雨伞,
The rainbow will hold up the umbrella,
给心荫
Giving shade to the heart
我看不到他们对我的心的内容
I can't see them to my heart's content
这些亲爱的人, 充满欢乐
These dear ones, full of merriment
额头上闪亮的金色光芒
Wearing the shining golden rays on forehead,
只因笑声而扇动翅膀
With the flapping of wings made only by laughter.
撒娇的雨被记忆所沐浴
Rain of coquetry showered by memories.
在我心中跳动蜜撒和蔓延
In my heart beats honey scatters and spreads.
彩虹会撑起雨伞,
The rainbow will hold up the umbrella,
给心荫
Giving shade to the heart
雨总会来,
Rain will come again and again,
阳光和雪会来
Sunshine and snow will come.
(雄鸟)
The male bird croons
走近, 靠近
Come near, come near
不在风中摇曳
Without swaying in the wind
要在一起
to be together
是不是有一个可爱的巢
Isn't there a lovely nest
用爱的丝线串起
Strung with the threads of love
我不是一直和你在一起吗?
Am I not with you always?
彩虹会撑起雨伞,
The rainbow will hold up the umbrella,
给心荫
Giving shade to the heart
与戏剧, 笑声, 故事
With play, laughter, stories
和恶作剧的甜头
And the sweetness of mischief
是一个母鸟和两个年轻的
Are a mother-bird and two young ones
彩虹会撑起雨伞,
The rainbow will hold up the umbrella,
给心荫
Giving shade to the heart
我给妈买♥♥了这个粉饼器
I got this ldyappam maker for you mother.
你为什么要买♥♥这个?我已经有一个了
Why did you buy this? I already have one here.
那是老式的
That's old type.
但我们已经多年不做粉饼了
But we've not made idyappam since years.
什么 乔治库蒂?
What's it Georgekutty?
一个小笑话
A small joke.
电影精选列表