她真的没给你买♥♥
She really didn't get it for you.
不, 这是给她的
No, it's for her only.
我阻止她买♥♥东西
I stopped her from buying.
已经有3类似的
Already 3 similar makers are at home.
不相似的
Not similar ones.
不同款式, 而且是不同品牌
Must be a different type if not similar.
讽刺的是, 我们去年没有做 米粉饼
Irony is that we've not made ldyappam last year.
别乱讲 乔治库蒂
Don't lie George kutty.
我们去年做过一次
We made it once last year.
三米粉饼器 一年做一次!
Three makers for making once in a year!
我还不能说嘛?
How can you expect me to be quiet?
并坚持还要买♥♥一个
And was adamant in getting another one.
事实上, 这是女人的本性
In fact it's the nature of women.
她母亲也不输她
Even her mother is no way less than her.
不管她去哪里
Wherever she goes,
她带着土鱼缸回来了
she comes back with earthen fish pot.
还有一个
Another one too.
牛奶沸腾器!
Milk boiling Vessel!
也是买♥♥两个,
Gets vessels for boiling milk for 2 members,
然后还要买♥♥一个三人份的
then a separate one for 3 members,
一个会鸣笛,一个不会鸣笛
One with whistle blowing and other one without whistle blowing,
家里有很多这样的器具
There are many such vessels here.
我们女士会照顾厨房♥
We ladies will take care of kitchen,
你们这些人不必费心
You people needn't bother.
姐夫, 我好久没见到你了
Brother-in-law, it's long time since I saw you.
我经常来, 但很少看到你 拉杰
I often come here but only you wouldn't be seen here Rajesh.
我们都很少见面
We ourselves don't see each other.
他现在是执政党的杰出领袖
He's the prominent Leader of Ruling party now.
你手里拿的是什么?宣言?!
What's that in your hand? Manifesto?!
不, 注意!
No, notice!
Mullassery 岩采石场即将恢复
Mullassery Rock Quarry which is about to resume
因威胁村庄被禁止
to be banned for being a threat to the village
这是怎么回事?
What's this about?
大约15公里远, 有一个采石场在Mullasery村
Around 15 kms from here, there's a quarry works in Mullasery village
政♥府♥已经禁止采石场的运作
Government has deterred the functioning of Quarry for timebeing.
现在, 业主正努力通过法♥院♥来复工
Now the owner is trying hard to resume its function through Court.
我们计划组织群众集♥会♥反对它
We are planning to organize a mass peoples' rally against it.
拉杰已成为伟大的社会工作者
Rajesh has become a great social worker is it?
最好是称为优秀政客, 而不是社会工作者
It's better to call him as Good Politician rather social worker.
他和他的朋友们在运作
He and his friends were running behind for
石矿场运作的批准
the approval of functioning of Rock Quarry.
18月后, 石矿场的功能,
After the function of Rock Quarry, 18 months later,
采石场的主人和这里的人之间出现了个人恩怨
a personal feud arose between quarry owner and the MLA here.
他们反过来阻止开采
And they themselves hindered the functioning
用环境问题
stating environmental issues.
在投资巨额资金之后, 那可怜的老板还能做些什么呢?
What else could that pathetic owner do there after investing huge money?
他不能养鱼吗?
Can't he do fish farming?
采石场养鱼!
Fish farming in Rock Quarry!
在采石场的中♥央♥, 有一个很深的大池塘
At the middle of that quarry, there is a deep big pond.
他可以在那里养鱼
He can do fish farming there.
那是拉杰
That's Rajesh.
你父亲是对的!拉杰, 你很有政♥治♥前途
Your father is right! Rajesh, you've a good political future.
她希望,
She wishes,
把孩子们转移到圣约瑟夫公立学校
to move children to St. Joseph Public School.
选择好的学校是教育孩子是必须的
Educating children in a very good school is an essential thing nowadays.
这是一个非常有名的学校 乔治库蒂
It's a very reputed school Georgekutty.
是的, 但是他们已经就读英文中等学校了
Yes, but already they are in English medium school.
我不明白那所学校有什么问题
I don't understand what's wrong with that school.
过去15年里,圣约瑟夫学校的升学率为100%
St Joseph school has 100% results since last 15 yrs
他们的学校今年也不是100%
This time also no 100% results for their school.
但这次我们学校排名第2
But our school had 2 ranks this time.
看, 问题不在学校
See, problem is not with the school.
两个孩子 不擅长学习
Two children who weren't good at academics, failed.
学校的错误是什么?
What's the mistake of the school?
这一代父母的通病
It's a disease of all Parents of this generation,
以名贵、虚荣和高昂的费用送孩子上学,
to send children to School with fame, pride and high fees,
并谈论它的伟大
and talk of its greatness.
她也受此影响
She's also affected by that.
聪明的孩子会在任何学校学习
Brilliant children will study in whichever school they are.
我说得对吗?-是的, 你是对的
- Am I right? - Yes you are right
你就是不舍得花钱, 这就是原因
You're not ready to invest money in it, that's why.
如果按照你说的, 我可以让他们就读公立学校
In that case, I could've got them admitted in Government school.
我这样做了吗?我没有啊?
Did I do so? I didn't, right?
让他们在英文中等学校就读, 他们有必要的设施
I've got them admitted in English medium school which has necessary facilities.
我没有钱在别人面前炫耀
I've no money to show off before others.
不管我说什么你都有自己的理由
You have your own justification for whatever I say.
这年头, 我们必须炫耀 活在别人面前
In this generation, we'll have to show off and live before others.
只有这样我们才能得到尊重
Only then we'll have some respect.
你要与时俱进
Be a Roman while you are in Rome.
乔治库蒂没有意识到所有这些事情
George kutty isn't aware of all such things.
无论我说什么, 她都会立刻想出这句谚语来
Immediately she'll come up with this proverb for whatever I say.
如果你希望我像其他人一样
If you wish me to be like others,
当时 我就应该带聘礼娶你
Then I should've taken dowry for marrying you.
爸爸 为什么要这么做?
Father, why all this?
很棒的野生香蕉 孩子们会喜欢它
Good robust bananas!!! Children may like it.
他们不喜欢野生的
They don't need it!
所以我在地里催熟才能出♥售♥
That's why I sell out bananas ripening in our field.
无所谓 这里也一样的
Doesn't matter. Similar thing happens here also.
我们两个能吃多少?
How much can both of us eat?
我们通常卖♥♥出去
We normally sell it out here.
你要走了吗?是的!为什么?
- Are you about to leave? - Yes! Why?
你的婚礼,我没能提供帮助
Certain things which I couldn't afford to offer at your wedding,
你是说嫁妆吗?
Do you mean about the dowry?
我是为了要赢争论,让你伤心了
I just spoke of it to win over her in argument. Have you taken it to heart?
不, 从来没有
No, never.
还是乔治库蒂
Still George kutty,
当时我提出了这个建议, 因为我喜欢兰妮
I had come up with this proposal since I liked Rani.
您由于业务上的一些财务损失,
Due to some financial loss in the business,
你无法准备婚礼
you weren't in a position to conduct a marriage,
你拒绝我的建议
Saying that you rejected my proposal.
当我纠缠你几次说, 娶到兰妮就足够了, 不需要嫁妆,
When I pestered you several times saying Rani is enough for me and not dowry,
你终于同意了
Finally you agreed.
事实上, 我从这段婚姻中受益
Actually I was benefitted from this marriage.
作为一个孤儿, 我有一个父亲, 母亲和一个弟弟
Being an orphan, I got a father, mother and a brother.
你可能是对的
You may be right.
据我们所说你不仅是兰妮的丈夫
According to us, you're not only Rani's husband,
但就像这个家的长子
but like an elder son to this family.
我们很高兴看到儿子在努力工作中成长
We're happy to see that son growing with hard work.
我们怀疑 你遭遇了很多困难和艰苦
We doubt that you are taking too much of difficulties and hard work
感觉你在艰苦的工作之中,已经忘记生活
But feel that you've forgotten to live in the midst of hard work.
如果你因为我的吝啬而指出这一点
If you pointing out this because of my stinginess,
还有一个原因
There's also a reason for that.
我也知道
I too know it.
你想买♥♥那家剧院
You wish to buy that theater.
兰妮一定告诉你了!她真的很恶心!
Rani must've told you! She's really sickening!
说错了什么?
What's wrong in telling?
父亲不应该知道儿子的难处吗?
Shouldn't a father be aware of son's difficulties?
我没有任何困难
I don't have any difficulties.
我存了一些钱
I've saved some money.
如果我向银行贷款
And If I approach for a bank loan,
从银行贷款时要小心
Be careful when you take loan from Bank.
我是一个从银行贷款的商人
I'm the man who lost in business taking loan from bank.
所以请你不要向银行贷款
So you please don't approach for a bank loan.
不那是
No that's,
请遵守这父亲的教训
Please obey this father's words.
我们中产阶级的农民手头没有太多的现金
We middle class farmers won't have too much cash in hand.
附近有1.5 英亩的橡胶庄园
A little away from here, there's 1.5 acres of rubber estate
在河岸上
on the river bank.
我不能去那里, 并照顾农业
I can't go there and look after the Agriculture
此外, 拉杰在政♥治♥上
Moreover Rajesh is in Politics.
电影精选列表