警♥察♥已经拘禁他们
They would've taken them inside.
家属到了
They have reached.
什么问题?-我什么都不懂
- What's the problem Sulaiman? - I don't understand anything.
他们也不让我们进去
They are not letting us inside also.
让我们进去
We've to get inside.
现在不允许
Nobody is allowed now.
他们是乔治库蒂的岳父母
They're Georgekutty's in-laws.
不管他们是谁
I can't allow them whoever they may be
你怎么能阻止我们?-我的女婿被你们扣押
- How can you stop us? - My son-in-law is in your custody.
走开,
Move away and stand.
把门打开
Open the gate.
哦, 拉杰, 不..
Oh my son Rajesh, no...
后来我们在饭店里吃东西
Later on we had food in a hotel.
哪家饭店?
Which hotel?
我不记得名字了
I don't remember the name.
你吃了什么食物?
What food did you have?
印度炒饭
Biriyani.
你的父亲、母亲和姐姐吃什么?
What did your father, mother and sister have?
他们也是印度炒饭
They also had Biriyani.
你姐姐说他们都吃炒饭
Your sister said that all of them had fried rice.
也许她会忘记
May be she would've forgotten.
我们都是 印度炒饭
All of us had biriyani.
我记得很清楚
I remember very well.
你好.-Mr. 苏雷什
- Hello. - Mr. Suresh.
谁说的?这是谣言
Who said? It's a rumour.
不 不.....我在开会
No, no...I'm in a meeting.
我会回去的
I'll get back.
电♥话♥来自亚洲新闻
Call is from Asianet news
他们听说已经逮捕了一个家庭审讯
It seems they heard we've arrested a family for interrogating
与我们儿子的失踪有关
in connection to our son's disappearance.
别想了
Just leave it.
Mr. 苏雷什, 你觉得怎么样?
Mr. Suresh, What do you think about it?
不是我们想的那样
It's not as we thought.
他们非常强硬
They are very tough.
不仅他们的陈述一致
Not only their statements are one,
而且态度坚定
But also stand firm by it.
尤其是他的小女儿
Particularly his second daughter.
说实话, 那个孩子让我大吃一惊
To be honest, that child astounded me.
就是这样
That's it.
那个孩子的陈述也相当明确
Even that child is too strong in her statement.
你不觉得很奇怪吗?
Don't you find something strange in it?
我也从一开始就感到如此
I too felt so from the beginning
也许他们说的是真话
May be they're telling the truth.
这个警♥察♥搞错了 -不, 不
- And this man must've gone wrong. - No no.
有一件事被证实了
One thing is confirmed.
他们知道一些关于Varun的事
They know something about Varun.
但他们的说法是, -这是一个编造的故事
- But their statements are, -it's a cooked up story.
一个巧妙操纵的故事!
A cleverly manipulated story!
但这里无法得逞
But it won't sell here.
既然我们知道他们在撒谎
Since we came to know that they're lying,
我们为什么不去测谎?
Why don't we go for a lie-detection test?
谁让你当警♥察♥的?
Who made you a policeman?
不能就这样做
It can't be done just like that.
你需要一个合适的法庭命令
You need a proper Court order for that.
在这种情况下, 我们能得到法♥院♥的命令吗
In that case, let's get court order.
法庭需要确切的证据 证明被告在说谎
Court needs exact proof to prove that accused is lying.
但在这里, 所有的证据都是对他们有利
But here, all evidences are favorable to them.
我有个主意 砸烂他们的假故事
I've an idea to smash their fake story.
他们故事中的所有人物都应该在这里
All the characters in their story should be present here.
苏雷什, 你明白吗?
Suresh, do you get me?
夫人, 我明白了
Madam, I understood.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
他撒谎说他在8月2日灵修了
In case he's lying that he had gone for retreat on 2nd August,
那他人一定还在这个镇子里
Then he must've been in this town.
如果是这样, 他会不会去他的办公室?
If so, wouldn't he have gone to his office?
答案是肯定的
Of course.
同样, 还有他经常探访的地方?
Similarly, is there any other place he regularly visits?
是的, 我们警♥察♥局旁边的饭馆
Yes, a hotel next to our Police station,
他总是在那里 非常好!
He consistently comes there. Very good!
非常好
Very good.
立即把办公室职员和旅馆老板带来
Bring the office staff and hotel owner immediately.
是的, 夫人
Yes madam.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
应该放了他们, 以为警♥察♥相信了他们的故事
They should leave from here hoping that we believed their story.
你明白吗?-是的, 夫人
- You get me? - Yes madam.
说实话, 我紧张地坐在警♥察♥面前
To be honest, I was nervously seated before the policemen.
不管怎样, 上帝保护了我们
Anyhow God has protected us.
一切都结束了
Everything has ended.
拉妮
Rani,
没有结束
Nothing has ended.
他们会再来的
They'll come here again.
他们会再来吗?为什么?
They'll come again? For what?
姐夫, 到底有什么问题?
Brother-in-law, actually what's the problem?
至少对我开放
At least be open to me.
所有的家庭都有私事 瞒着别人
All families would have something personal to hide from others.
拉杰, 所以请不要再问我什么了
Rajesh, so please don't ask me anything more.
拉杰, 我需要你的帮助
Rajesh, I need your help.
我该怎么办?
What should I do?
我从小就认识 乔治库蒂
I know Georgekutty since his childhood.
他真的是清白的 非常清白
He's really an innocent. Very innocent.
我没要求你证明他的品行
I never asked for his conduct certificate.
只回答问题
Just answer only what is ask
在 8月2日,
On last 2nd, that's on August 2nd,
乔治库蒂 来你的店多少次?
How many times did Georgekutty come to your shop?
他通常一天来两次
He normally comes twice a day.
晚上茶和晚餐
For evening tea and dinner.
有些日子, 他也会不来吃晚饭
Some days, he never comes for dinner.
我无法精确切地说
I can't say it exactly
问你, 他在2日去过你的店多少次?
You were asked how many times he had been to your shop on 2nd?
2号♥,应该也来过两次
He must have come twice on 2nd also.
哦,是的!!不先生我错了
Oh yes!! No sir, I'm wrong.
乔治库蒂 2日没来
Georgekutty wasn't here on 2nd.
他去参加 托杜普扎教堂的一个神圣的灵修
He had was gone to attend a divine retreat in a church in Thoddupuzha.
一开始你没告诉我?
At first, you didn't tell this?
不, 先生, 我突然想起
No sir, I suddenly remembered.
乔治库蒂 也跟我谈了最后一天的灵修 .
Georgekutty talked to me about retreat last day also.
乔治库蒂 怎么跟你说灵修的事?
What did Georgekutty tell you about retreat?
他说这是一个非常好的神圣灵修
He told it was a very good divine retreat.
他告诉我神父在他的演讲中分享的故事
He was telling us the stories Father shared in his speech.
什么故事?
What stories?
一个国王通过爱和耐心征服了它的对抗国的故事
A story of a king who subjugated it's rival kingdom through love and patience.
乔治库蒂 什么时候回来的?
When did Georgekutty return from the retreat?
2号♥天
Next day.
什么时候?
At what time?
我不知道先生
I don't know sir.
那天他没来上班
He didn't come to office that day.
他在旅程中途给你打电♥话♥了吗?
Did he call you in the middle of his journey?
是的, 他在他离开的那天早上给我打电♥话♥
Yes he called me on the morning, on the day he left.
什么时候?
At what time?
在 9-10点之间
Between 9 - 10 a.m.
你怎么会记得这么好?
How come you remember it so well?
因为我经常在9点到办公室
Because I regularly come to office at 9 a.m.
然后打扫和打扫办公室
And then sweep and clean the office.
在那一刻, 我接到了他的电♥话♥
At that moment, I got his call.
乔治库蒂 告诉你什么了?
What did Georgekutty tell you?
他要求我不要把收款放在办公室里, 把它带回家
He has asked me not to keep that day's collection at office, but take it home.
你认识他们?-我知道, 先生
- You know them? - I know sir.
他们在你的公车上旅行晚了吗?
Did they travel on your bus of late?
是的, 4 或5天前
Yes, 4 or 5 days before.
他们是什么时候旅行的?
When did they travel before that?
电影精选列表