We are not aware sir.
起来, 过来
Get up and come here..
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
你说不说
You won't speak out ah?
如果我再打他们, 他们就会死
If I hit them anymore, they would die.
如果你不希望这样你就说实话
If you don't wish for that, you tell the truth.
我会把他们打死
Otherwise I will beat them to death
你要我这么做?
You want me to do that?
你想要吗?
You want it?
萨哈德万
Sahadevan.
如果谁知道什么, 请告诉我们
Please tell us if any of you know anything.
雁努 呢?
Where's Anumol?
哪里!我的孩子!-没有
- Shucks! My child! - No
告诉我 照片里的男孩 来过你家的吗?
Tell me, didn't the boy in the photo come to your house?
我不知道 我想见我的父母
I don't know. I want to see my parents.
别哭了, 说实话吧
Stop crying and tell the truth.
我会带你去见你的父母
Then I shall take you to your parents.
告诉我 别惹怒我
Tell me, don't stir up my anger.
我会杀了你,
I'll kill you, mind you.
爸爸, 我们来揭露一切
No father, let's reveal everything.
否则他们会折磨雁努
Otherwise they'll torture Anumol.
他太残忍♥了!
He's too cruel!
我非常害怕
I'm terribly scared.
我必须承认这一罪行
I shall admit the crime.
这将结束一切
That would end up everything.
我们为此努力过吗?
Did we struggle hard for this?
我们为此承担了所有的折磨吗?
Did we bear all their tortures for this?
你们不会被关进监狱的 这是我的承诺
You people will not be jailed. That's my promise
如果我不能信守诺言, 你就不会看到我活着
If I couldn't keep up that promise, then you won't see me alive.
我们的雁努, 他们会
Our Anu, they would..
他们不会伤害她的
They won't harm her.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry about that.
她会成功的!
She'll manage!
说实话 -我不认识叔叔
- Tell the truth. - I don't know uncle.
我想见我妈妈
I want to see my mother.
Geetha, 让我们停止这一切
Geetha, let's stop this.
让我们就此打住
Let's wrap it here.
我们正在做违法的事情
What we're doing is against rules.
那我们的儿子呢?
What about our son then?
我们不去追查吗, 当然要
Don't we've to enquire about him?
我们必须以合法方式
Yes we have to enquire in some other way.
至少放过那个小女孩
At least spare that little girl.
残忍♥地折磨他们
He tortured them so brutally.
你还能得到任何信息吗?
Still were you able to get any information?
如果他们真的是无辜的, 那么Geetha, 我们追悔莫及
If they are really innocent then Geetha, we may have to regret.
也可能是他弄错了
May be he had mistaken.
母亲!
Mother!
你不会说真话吧?
You won't tell the truth is it?
不, 别杀我, 我告诉你
No, don't kill me, I'll tell you.
爸爸
Father.
放开, 我要爸爸 -你要带我的孩子去哪?
- Leave me, I want to go to my father. - Where are you taking my kid?
去你埋葬那个男孩的地方
To show the place where you buried that boy.
你的游戏结束了 乔治库蒂
Your game is over Georgekutty.
你可以和你的家人呆在牢里
You can spend time with your family in Jail.
没有人能救你, 即使他们认为
No one can save you even if they think.
把他们都放到吉普车里
Put everybody in the jeep.
嘿, 走开
Hey move away..
请让我们进去
Please let us inside.
乔治库蒂 是我的儿子
Georgekutty is my son.
不管是谁 不许接触被告
Whoever it's, nobody is allowed to contact the accused.
被告?他们的罪行是什么?
Accused? What's their crime?
你会知道的
You'll come to know it.
我们知道警♥察♥萨哈德万 正在展示成就
We know that policeman Sahadevan is settling his scores.
是什么问题, 先生?-我们也不知道原因
- Actually what's the problem sir? - Even we are not aware of the issue.
他们是我的女儿, 女婿
They are my daughter, and son-in-law.
几天前, 警♥察♥扣押、审问他们
Few days back police held them and interrogated them.
为了什么?-好像是署长 的儿子失踪了
- For what? - It seems I.G's son was missing.
你是谁?
Who are you?
他是我儿子
He's my son.
这是个虚假牵连的案子
It's a falsely implicated case.
每个人都知道 乔治库蒂和他的家人
Everybody knows about Georgekutty and his family well.
他们过着正派的幸福生活
They were leading a decent happy life.
他们被困在一个错误的案件中
They are trapped in a false case.
萨哈德万, 这是背后的主要原因
One who is standing near S.l, is that Sahadevan, the main cause behind this.
亲爱的
Dean
因为恐惧 我说出了真♥相♥
I told the truth out of fear.
他打你了吗?
Did he hit you?
是的, 我非常害怕
Yes I was terribly scared.
不关孩子的事
Doesn't matter child.
不关孩子的事
Doesn't matter child.
你对爸爸生气吗?
Are you angry with this father?
没有 爸爸 你在生我的气吗?
No father, are you angry with me ?
不, 亲爱的, 你做的很对
No dear, what you did was right.
父亲. 拉杰你看到了吗?
Father...Rajesh did you see?
那个警♥察♥萨哈德万 狠狠地打了我的女儿 .
That Policeman Sahadevan hit my daughter brutally.
萨哈德万 折磨我们的家人.
That Sahadevan tortured our family for an uncommitted crime.
萨哈德万, 不
Sahadeva, no.
他是 萨哈德万
He's Sahadevan.
不敢碰他们 -你是谁说的? 220P
- Don't dare touch them. - Who are you to say that?
他打了我的孩子
He hit my child.
我会揍你, 怎样?
I'll hit more, what will you do?
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Kill that bastard.
快点, 快点
Come on Come on.
孩子, 警♥察♥打你吗?
Child, did policemen torture you?
告诉他们
You tell them without fear.
没人会伤害你了
Nobody will harm you anymore. You tell them.
亲爱的, 告诉我
Dear, tell me..
继署长普拉巴卡尔的儿子Varun普拉巴卡尔的失踪案后.
Following the disappearance case of I G Geetha Prabhakar's son Varun Prabhakar,
乔治库蒂和他的家人已经证明是清白的
Georgekutty and his family have proven their innocence.
事发后在拉加卡都警♥察♥局
Following this incident, at Rajakadu Police station,
警员萨哈德万 已被停职调查,
Police Constable Sahadevan has been suspended for enquiry,
局长和其他与此案有关的警♥察♥已经调职
S.l and other policemen connected with this case have been transferred,
警政厅已下令署长Geetha普拉巴卡兰申请休假
DGP has ordered the IG -Geetha Prabhakaran to go on leave.
基于公共利益的请♥愿♥
Based on the pubic interest petition,
如果警♥察♥希望将来审问乔治库蒂和他的家人
if police wishes to interrogate Georgekutty and his family in future,
必须从法♥院♥获得特别许可
Special permission has to be obtained from Court, District court ordered.
乔治库蒂.
Georgekutty.
乔治库蒂.
Georgekutty.
署长Geetha普拉巴卡兰辞职了
L.G Geetha Prabhakaran resigned.
乔治库蒂, 仔细想一想, 他们会变得悲惨吗?
Georgekutty, if we think over, hasn't their life become miserable?
他们做错了什么?
What wrong have they done?
尽管她是个高阶署长
Even though she's a top I.G,
除此之外, 她还是个母亲
Beyond that, she's also a mother.
事实上, 我们才是欺骗他们的人
Actually, aren't we the ones who've cheated them?
你这么想 是因为你内心的善良
You think so because of the goodness of your heart.
反过来想
Just think the other way.
如果我们的女儿因为他而发生同样的悲剧
Had the same tragedy happened to our daughter because of him,
母亲不是想保护她的儿子吗?
Wouldn't that mother try to protect her son?
她一定会努力的
She would surely try.
没有人能说出对错
Nobody can define the right or wrong in this.
自私是人类的天性
It's the nature of human to be selfish.
对我们来说最珍贵的是孩子
Our dear ones are precious to us.
如果我们以其他方式思考
If we think in other way,
我们就没法活了
We can't live.
所以, 让我们忘记此事的烦恼
So let's forget this at our convenience.
乔治库蒂, 你什么时候转移了尸体?
Georgekutty, when did you clear that body?
在星期日晚上, 当我抛弃汽车回来后
On Sunday night, when I returned after clearing the car.
把它搬到哪里去了?
Where did you move that to?
世界上不会有第二个人知晓此秘密
Let that secret not be known to second person in this world.
它将与我一起埋葬
It would be buried along with me.
你的安全取决于它
电影精选列表