Check this sir.
要多少钱?
How much does it cost?
900!
请把这张 SIM 卡!
Please put this SIM card!
不 先生 绝对不会
No sir, absolutely not.
我将乘今晚的班机去德里
I'll go to Delhi by this evening's flight.
只有2天的会议
Just 2 days meeting.
好的谢谢先生
Okay Thank you sir.
你能降低音量?
Can you reduce its volume?
Mulaserry 村有个采石场只有15公里远
There's a rock quarry in Mulaserry village, just 15 kms away.
等一下, 我马上回来
Wait here, I'll be back now.
哦, 你 我以为你今天不会来了
Oh you?! I thought you wouldn't come today.
钱收到了
How is the collection?
不错! 这2天都在下雨
Not bad! Moreover it's raining for past 2 days.
正因为如此, 生意很清淡
Because of that, business is quite dim.
我明天和后天 都不来这里
I won't be here tomorrow and the day after.
你来照料这里的事情
You take care of the things here.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我在参加一个神圣的灵修
I'm attending a Divine retreat.
神圣的灵修?!!
Divine retreat?!!
兰妮一个长久的愿望,
It's a long time wish of Rani.
现在我才有时间
Only now I found time for it.
好吧, 再见
Okay then, see you.
乔治库蒂!你有什么问题吗?
Georgekutty chetta! Do you've any problem?
你为什么这样问?
Why do you ask like that?
看到你的行为和性格 有些一些变化
I can see some changes in your behavior and character.
现在我的行为和性格没有变化
Now there's no change in my behavior and character.
等我回来 处理好业务
On my return if I find things helter-skelter,
到时候, 就像你说的有变化
That time there'll be changes as you said.
现在没事了-现在没事了
- Now it's okay. - Now it's okay.
是我
It's me.
是爸爸
It's Father.
没事?
What happened?
哪里待了这么长时间?
Where were you for such a long time?
我们非常害怕 -别哭!你父亲回来了
- We were terribly scared. - Don't cry! Your father is back.
爸爸, 你不要离开我们
Father, you don't leave us and go alone.
不我不会
No, I'll not.
那辆车?
What did you do with that car?
我已经清除了!你别操心了
I've cleared it! You don't be upset of that.
你把车搬到哪里去了?
Where did you move the car to?
我要洗澡!拿我的毛巾!
I want to bathe! Get my towel!
乔治库蒂 你不是紧张吗?
Are you not tensed Georgekutty?
为什么?
Why?
一个年轻人..
A youngster...
没有年轻人来过这里
No youngster had come here.
我们还没见过什么年轻人
And we've not met any youngster.
但是Varun -谁是Varun?
- But Varun, - Who's Varun?
我从来没有听说过这样的人
I've never heard about such a person.
此后, 我们必须是这样的反应
Hereafter we'll have to react this way.
恐惧和紧张会给我们带来危险
Fear and Tension will land us in danger.
一定要明白这个道理
I just understood it sometimes back.
我去办公室 然后回家
I came here after going to office.
看到我, 莫尼山 问我是否有什么问题
On seeing me, Monichan asked me if I've any problem
一个年轻人都能看出我脸上的变化,
When a young boy could make out the changes in my face,
那么其他人呢?
What about others then?
他怀疑你了吗?
Did he doubt you?
他嗅到了一些问题
He sniffed that there's some problem.
但当我反应正常时
But when I reacted normally,
他的疑虑消失了
his doubt disappeared.
既往不咎
So bygones are bygones.
举止正常!
Behave as normal!
爸爸, 那辆车怎么处理的
Father, what did you do to that car?
记住, 有些事情你该知道, 有些事情不能知道
Hereafter, there are many things which you should know and know not
你应该知道的事情
Things which you should know,
要理解它, 并采取相应的行动
You have to understand it and act accordingly .
不要试图去了解那些 你不应该知道的事情
Don't try to know about the things which you're not supposed to know.
准备明天早上的旅行
Get ready for a journey tomorrow morning.
去哪里?
To where?
我们得避开两天!
We have to keep aloof for two days!
你也可以松一口气
You can also heave a sigh of relief then.
如果有人问你, 告诉他们我们去一个神圣的灵修
If anybody asks you, tell them that we're going for a Divine Retreat.
但神的灵修昨天结束了
But the Divine retreat was over yesterday.
全家一起旅行吗?
Are you on a long journey with your family?
你买♥♥了辆新车
Have you purchased this new bus?
不是一个新的!二手的, 但不太老
Not a new one! A second hand one but not too old.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
在 托杜普扎 的神圣灵修
For a Divine Retreat in Thoddupuzha.
这是什么 乔治库蒂?你把钱收起来
What's this Georgekutty? You keep the money inside.
我自己的车 还要你买♥♥票, 这公平吗?
Is it fair to ask you to buy the ticket in my own bus?
票.
Ticket.
阴凉, 阴凉, 你在哪里?
Shade, shade, where are you?
树荫, 你在远方
Shade, you are far away
在黑暗的面纱, 你在附近吗?
In the veil of darkness, are you near?
你不是和我们一起来的吗?
Are you not with us on the way?
在白天还是在月亮的膝上?
Will it clear during the day Or on the lap of the moon?
还是故事还会继续?
Or will the story continue?
白天还是在月球上?
Will it clear during the day Or on the lap of the moon?
还是故事还会继续?
Or will the story continue?
不请自来, 我的悲痛伴随着我
Unbidden, my grief accompanies me
你有没有寻找未知的彼岸我的悲伤和泪水跟随
Did you search for unknown shores Do my sorrow and tears follow
就像一个影子, 甚至到岸边你去乘凉, 乘凉, 你在哪里?
like a shadow even to the shore you go Shade, Shade, where are you?
拉妮 我跟你说过多少次了?
What's this Rani? How many times did I tell you?
我试图忘记它, 但我不能够
I am trying to forget it...but I am not able to George Kutty And never can I.
你必须忘记它
You have to and You must forget it.
为了证明这一事件, 警方只有一个证据
To prove this incident, the Police has only one evidence and that is
那就是我们的恐惧
our Fear.
我正在努力拯救我们的家庭
I am trying hard to save our family from being ruined.
所以, 请相信我, 支持我
So, please trust me and stand by me.
还有一件事
One more thing.
从今天开始 收好我们所有采购的账单
Get bills for all purchases we make from today.
像肉, 鱼, 蔬菜, 书, 铅笔或其他东西
Like meat, fish, vegetables, books, pencil or whatever..
阴凉, 阴凉, 你在哪里?
Shade, Shade, where are you?
把我连接到网络细胞
Connect me to Cyber cell.
无论我在眼中发现什么
Whatever I spot in the eyes
是真的还是编的故事
Is it the truth or made up stories
无论我在眼中发现什么
Whatever I spot in the eyes
是真的还是编的故事
Is it the truth or made up stories
当你寻找未知的时候
When you searched for the unknown,
你看到了现实的场景
You saw scenes of reality
我不再是我自己了吗?
Am I no longer myself?
即使我站在你旁边
Even when I stood by you,
我不知道吗?
Was I unaware of it?
夫人Varun的电♥话♥信♥号♥♥
Madam, Varun's phone signal,
从喀拉拉邦旅行到Mangalapuram, 然后Udupi通过果阿,
travels from Kerala to Mangalapuram, then Udupi via Goa,
它到达戈尔哈布尔, 靠近浦那, 它表明
it reached Kolhapur, near Pune and it indicates
J. Powar 讷在戈尔哈布尔
J.P Powar Nagar in Kolhapur.
实际上, 这是一个工业区
Actually that's an industrial area.
他的电♥话♥被关掉了
His phone was switched off there.
他在果阿和孟买♥♥有朋友
He has friends in Goa and Mumbai.
他一定是和他的朋友们去狂欢了
He must have perhaps gone for a bash with his friends.
阴凉, 阴凉, 你在哪里?
Shade, shade, where are you?
树荫, 你在远方
Shade, you are far away
在黑暗的面纱, 你在附近吗?
In the veil of darkness, are you near?
你不是和我们一起来的吗?
Are you not with us on the way?
先生.先生.
- Sir. - Sir.
不用担心 车被发现
Don't worry. Only car was found.
谁看见了车?
Who saw the car?
在这里洗澡的孩子看到了
Children who were bathing here saw it.
似乎发生在几天以前
It seems it happened a couple of days back
是的, 夫人!它可能是大约2到3星期
Yes madam!! It might be around 2 to 3 weeks.
对不起, 你搜索过这个池塘吗?
Excuse me, did you search in this pond?
电影精选列表