他们听从你妈妈的话,去海外旅行了
Well! They consult her to go for overseas trip!!!
妈妈说的是对的, 爸爸
What mother said is right, father!
Vanitha (妇女杂♥志♥) 也提及了
It was mentioned in Vanitha (women's magazine).
别再买♥♥那个杂♥志♥
Don't ever get that magazine here.
烂杂♥志♥, Vanitha!
Heck with that Vanitha!
你知道他们是怎么旅行的吗?
You know how they travelled?
在飞机上
In aeroplane.
去美国, 不坐飞机, 难道坐三轮车吗?
To go to America, instead of an aeroplane, can we take an autorickshaw?
爸爸, 我们哪天去美国?
Father, would we go to America any day?
我们结束这个话题
Let's end this topic here.
我们星期六去购物
We'll go for shopping on Saturday.
托杜普扎!-要去 托杜普扎! 就去 托杜普扎
- To Thoddupuzha! - If it is Thodupuzha! Then Thodupuzha
总是缠着购物!
Always pestering for shopping!
你为什么在这里挖?
Why are you digging here?
做一个堆肥坑
For making a compost pit.
你为什么要这么辛苦?
Why are you taking so much pain?
请2、3工人来做, 好吗?
Isn't it enough if you ask 2 or 3 workers to do this?
你知道最近铲土工资吗?
Are you aware of the wages these days for scooping soil?
如果用化学肥料 就不需要麻烦了
If you put some fertilizer, there's no need for this.
愚蠢的, 你就想这样的方法
Foolish like you would only think that way.
要跟上时代, 而不是..
Be Roman while you are in Rome, instead of that...
你知道蚯蚓吗?
You know what earth worm is?
我知道, 我也看到过
I know and I've also seen it.
在我的童年, 用蚯蚓钓鱼
During my childhood, to bait fish for the prey
我现在铲土
It's enough if I just scoop the soil with spade,
你会发现很多蚯蚓
You would find many earthworms
现在挖10分地
Even if you dig 10 cents of land now,
够幸运才能挖到一条
You're lucky enough if you get at least one.
正是这种化肥摧毁了它们
It is this Chemical fertilizer that destroyed them.
最终结果是
Ultimately what happened!
各种农作物都受到病虫害影响
All sorts of crops are affected by diseases,
这是为了减轻工作
Just to make our jobs easier.
你连报纸都不看, 如何获得这么多的知识
How do you gain so much knowledge when you don't even read news papers?
我们不需要通过阅读或学习来获得知识
It's not necessary that we will gain knowledge by reading or studying.
而需要一个有观察能力的头脑
We should've an observatory-mind
我们周围发生的事情..
Things happening around us...
你好!不需要你长篇大论
Hello! No need of your long speech.
我也看过 lvidam Swargamanu的电影
I too saw the film- lvidam Swargamanu.
为了节省金钱, 你在受苦,
In order to save workers' wages, when I saw you suffer,
我很同情你才问你
I felt pity on you and asked.
的确是的, 因为节俭
Yes indeed! Only with such savings,
我们买♥♥了这5英亩的土地和房♥子
we bought these 5 acres of land and our house.
一片贫瘠的土地
It was a barren land and I..
请不要再重复那个故事了
Please don't repeat that story again.
我和孩子们都听腻了
I and our children are fed up hearing this story.
最近, 你吹牛太多了..
Of late, you're boasting too much...
这不是自夸
This is not boasting
作为一个孤儿, 这是我的幸运, 自信
Being born as an Orphan, It's my Honour, Self confidence.
是你傲慢
It's you who brags.
四年级毕业的我 -被十年级的你取笑
Me- a 4th std PASS - being teased by you- a tenth std FAIL?
总之四年级生努力赚钱,供十年级生购物
Whatever this 4th class man earn of hardwork, You spend it by shopping.
你说话的样子, 好像我每周都去逛街
The way you speak it looks as though I go shopping every week.
我一年几乎不出去两次, 买♥♥几件衣服
I hardly go out twice a year and get few dresses.
这就是你所谓的大量购物
Is that what you called as a mega shopping.
好吧, 我也来说一说
Okay I shall put an end to that also.
我们以后都不要穿衣服了
And walk without clothes this way.
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
我只是想象你不♥穿♥衣服....
I was just imagining you walking without clothes
你这个肮脏的家伙
You dirty fellow.
我来同情你 你还责怪
I must be blamed to come and talk to you.
你回去休息吧, 可以吃喝磨牙
If you do back breaking work, you can eat till your teeth breaks
我不吃, 我好好休息
I don't want to eat till my teeth breaks.
哦, 就这样!
Oh that's it!
嘿 莫尼山!你在找什么?
Hey Monicha! What are you looking for?
就像..
Just like that...
你今天没去收钱吗?
Didn't you go for the collection today?
收完了 才来这
Yes, I just reached after that.
明天是大楼的收租日
Tomorrow is rent collecting day in the building.
你通知他们了吗?
Did you inform them?
是的, 我告诉他们, 然后去收钱
Yes I told them and then went for collection.
新的警♥察♥局工作已经动工
New Police Station work has begun.
站在那里的 是工程师
The one, who's standing there, is the Engineer.
如果你好好学习, 也可以成为一个工程师!
Had you studied well, you could've also become an Engineer wearing a tie!
谁在给我建议?!至少我已经读到十年级
Who is advising me?! At least I've studied up to 10th class.
你说什么?
What did you say?
我不需要成为一名工程师,也算白领
I needn't become an Engineer to wear a tie.
你来办公室, 我们要查帐
You come to office, we've to check accounts.
来一杯茶
One tea please.
拉库, 请来一杯茶
Raghu, one tea please.
这项工作需要多长时间?
How long will it take to complete the work?
大约5-6 月
Around 5-6 months.
越快完工, 越有钱赚
It's profitable if the work is completed soon.
乔治库蒂, 过来
George kutty, come here.
他是梭曼!新警♥察♥局的承包商
He's Soman! Contractor of New Police Station.
我是分包商
I'm Sub contractor.
我从事土木工程
I take up civil work.
主承包商是另一个人
Main contractor is a different person.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我..
I'm...
他是乔治库蒂 有线电视运营商
He's George kutty. Cable T.V Operator.
他的办公室 在那栋楼里
His office is at upstairs in that building.
他拥有那栋大楼
And he owns that building also.
乔治库蒂 cheta!你妻子打电♥话♥来了
George Kutty cheta! Your wife called up.
问 "你是回家还是呆在这里?
Asked whether "you're coming home or staying here?"
告诉她 我要留在这里
Tell her that I'm staying here.
你晚上住在这里吗?
Are you staying here at night?
有时我呆在这里
Some days I stay here.
他喜欢电影
He's fond of films.
他晚上坐着看电影
He sits and watches films at night.
你家里没电视吗?
Don't you've a T.V at home?
他在开玩笑
He's joking.
晚上必须有人留守
Somebody must be here at night.
特别是在下雨的时候
Particularly while raining.
如果停电或断线, 人们会打电♥话♥来
People would call in case if there's any power cut or line defect.
要有人值班
Some responsible person should be here.
如果不能提供良好的服务,
If we can't provide good service,
那么人们就不会付钱
Then People will not pay money stating that reason.
好
Okay
他没告诉你整件事
He didn't tell you the entire thing.
如果电缆在夜里零点左右出故障,
If Cable doesn't work between 11pm - 1am,
所有的年轻人和老人都会冲过来
Then all youngsters and oldies will pounce at him,
然后就会大骂
And then it would festive of abuses!
你安静点!
You be quiet!
让我解释一下
Let me explain him.
那个时段, 在时尚频道会有一些淫秽画面
Only during that time, in Fashion T.V, few obscene scenes are shown.
把我们的丑事都说一说
Is it appropriate to talk ill of our own people?
这算是丑事吗?
What did I talk ill of them?
让人家知道, 我们也是有感情的
Let everybody know that our people also have feelings.
好的梭曼, 我们以后再详细谈
Okay Soma, let's talk in detail later.
我要回家了 我头疼得厉害
I'm going home. I've severe headache.
你保重
You take care.
好-
Okay-
愚蠢的男孩什么都不懂
Foolish boy didn't understand anything.
那个卧室的场景已经结束了
That bedroom scene is over is it?
愚蠢的男孩明白一切
Foolish boy understood everything.
今天的场景是什么?-我会告诉你
- What was the scene today? - I will tell you
你不能轻易进来
You can't enter that easily.
告诉我
Tell me.
今天的场景是什么?
What was the scene today?
卧室场面或沐浴场面
Bedroom scene or bathing scene.
电影精选列表