橡胶工人住在这里是无用的,
A rubber tapper which lies useless here,
很多时候, 我想卖♥♥掉它
Many times, I thought of selling it.
我会登记你的名字
I will give it in your name.
这是什么 父亲
What is this father
这不是我唯一的决定
It's not my sole decision.
这是我、 崔西和拉杰共同的决定
It's decided by me, Tracy and Rajesh.
你总是用你的爱战胜我们
You always win over us with your love.
有时,让我们也赢一把
Let us also win at times.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking of?
你不应该告诉你父亲买♥♥下剧院的事
You shouldn't have told your father about purchasing the theater.
亲爱的 乔治库蒂!他们给你土地,不是因为我说的
Oh my dear Georgekutty! They are not offering this just because I said.
他们担心 在我们结婚时没有嫁妆
They are worried that they've not offered us anything since our marriage.
问你一件事
Shall I ask you something?
当我们女儿出嫁时
When we marry off our daughters,
即使新郎拒绝嫁妆
Even if grooms deny dowry,
我们能不给他们吗?
Won't we give them what we ought to give?
同样的道理
This is also similar to that.
我是觉得 得到的太多
I feel that I am getting more than what I deserve.
不是这样的 乔治库蒂
Nothing like that Georgekutty.
我们的生活将会像满月一样明亮
Our life is going to be as bright as that full moon.
让我们卖♥♥掉土地 买♥♥下的剧院吧
Let's buy the theatre selling this property.
找一个经理 负责有线电视
Appoint a Manager for Cable T.V.
你就做剧院老板吧,自豪地走走
And you could walk proudly like a theatre owner.
如果我指派别人, 那会出问题的 我得亲自打理
It'll not work out if I appoint somebody else. I myself have to take care of it.
你就没这个打算
You're not going to reform.
国家在发展, 你应该跟着向前冲
When the country runs, you should run in the middle.
你总是想着向前冲
You always have time only to think about running.
好吧 你在路上跑一圈
Okay you run for sometime on that road.
我要睡觉了
I'm going to sleep.
你给你说了多少次 你也不会改
You'll not reform how much ever I advise.
乔治库蒂, 你的茶
Georgekutty, your tea.
老公 给你说个事 你要同意
Will you agree if I say something?
什么事
What's it?
同意 还是不同意
Tell me whether you agree or not.
先告诉我 我可以考虑一下
Tell me what it is, then I'll think it over.
这是什么
What's this?
看吧
Read it.
在 托杜普扎 教堂的神圣家庭灵修活动
A Divine family retreat in Thoddupuzha Church!
星期六, 8月2日从 8.30 AM 到 6.30 PM
On Saturday, 2nd August from 8.30 a.m to 6.30 p.m
这是我长久以来的愿望
It's my long time wish.
参加 Kachara Palli神父的神圣灵修
To be take part in Kachara Palli Father's divine retreat
我们去参加吧 -我不能参加
- Shall we attend? - I can't attend.
如果你真的坚持, 那就带孩子去吧
If you really insist, then take children and go.
不, 我们不能一个人去
No, we don't wish to go alone.
神圣的家庭灵修意味着
Divine family retreat means,
家庭中的所有成员都应该参与
All members in a family should take part.
爸爸 我有个问题
Father, I've a doubt.
为什么物价上涨
Why hurtle today?
你父亲怎么会知道 他从来不读报
How can your father know when he never reads papers?
因为汽油涨价
Because of Petrol price hike.
你怎么知道的, 不看报纸?
How did you know it, without reading paper?
有头脑的人 不必真的读报
Those who have brains needn't really read papers
汽油涨价了, 你是不是 不打算买♥♥马鲁蒂车了?
Due to petrol hike, you shouldn't say that you won't buy Maruti car.
我觉得 好像对我失去了信任
I feel as though you've lost trust in me.
因为你是我爸爸
It's because it's you father.
你不用担心
You don't worry about it.
买♥♥车和汽油涨价之间没有联♥系♥
There's no connection between buying a car and petrol price hike.
难道不用给马鲁蒂车加汽油吗
Don't we have to put petrol for a Maruti Car?
把车停在棚子里 就不用汽油了
Why petrol for a car parked in the shed?
你拿走了1800没告诉我,是用于自然俱乐部训练营吗?
You took Rs.1800 and didn't tell me anything about nature club camp?
你的训练营怎么样?
How was your camp?
棒!
Fantastic!
来自喀拉拉邦许多地方的学生都在
Students from many parts of Kerala were there.
白天的课程关于保护自然的重要性
In the daytime, classes about the importance of protecting the nature.
在晚上有音乐和舞蹈
In the evening, music and dance.
然后是篝火晚会
And then the Camp fire at night.
什么?
What's that?
你父亲听不懂,再解释一下
Your father didn't understand that, you explain to him.
妈妈, 你明白了吗?
Mother, have you understood?
大家围在一堆火的圆圈
Haven't you seen people lighting firewoods sitting around?
那叫篝火
That's called Camp fire.
玩不同的游戏和唱歌♥
Playing different games and singing sitting around.
你有表演吗?
Did you perform anything?
我被邀请去唱歌♥
I was asked to sing.
英语?
English?
哦不!马拉雅拉姆语歌♥曲!
Oh no! Malayalam song!
你没学过英文歌♥吗?你可以唱的
Haven't you learnt English songs? You could have sung that.
很少有学生唱英文歌♥
Few students sung English songs.
真的很棒
It was really good.
唱歌♥我们败给他们了
We can never beat them in song.
可能是 圣约瑟夫的学校
May be they're from St. Joseph's school.
不, 他们不是
No, they are not.
他们和我们差不多
They are almost similar to us.
他们来自埃尔纳古勒姆的一些著名学校
They are students from some reputed school in Ernakulam.
他们总是用英语交流
They always communicate only in English.
都是来自显赫的家庭 有一个是法官的儿子
All are from reputed family. One is Judge's son.
电视上经常看到的公♥寓♥广♥告♥
Don't we often see a Flat Advertisement on T.V?
就那个公♥寓♥老板的儿子
That flat owner's son..
还有警♥察♥局长 的儿子
And one is lG's son.
他是个流氓
He's a rogue.
他总是走在女孩的身后 用手♥机♥拍女孩
He always walks behind girls capturing girls' photos and video's in his mobile.
他给你拍照了吗?
Did he take your photo?
是的
Yes.
你为什么要让他拍
Why did you pose for him?
我不同意, 但已经咔嚓一声
I didn't, but he had taken my snap.
你应该警告他
You should've warned him.
他不会听的
He'll never listen.
有人告给老师
When somebody complained against him,
老师大声制止他
Sir shouted and made him stop that.
报纸上也是经常报道
Haven't you come across in News papers,
很多女孩因为这些照片而自杀
how many girls have committed suicide because of such photographs?
我能怎么办 你为什么要生我的气?
What could I do? Why are you getting angry with me?
你应该严厉地告诉不准拍照
You should strictly tell him not to take.
我们在照相馆 或者婚礼大厅拍照片呢
What about the photos we take in Studios and marriage halls?
为什么如此愚蠢
Why have you become so foolish?
这是通常的拍照
That's taken from an ordinary camera.
但是手♥机♥拍摄的是裸照
But only nude photos are taken on mobile.
爸爸, 看妈妈说什么
Father, see what mother says.
原来你是这么理解的
Okay, that's how you've understood it?
哦, 我亲爱的妈妈!
Oh my dear mother!
在手♥机♥上拍摄的照片也是普通的
Photos taken on mobile are also ordinary ones.
如果转存到电脑修改
It is then transferred to Computer and modified.
您可以更改任何照片
You can change any photo
爸爸, 妈妈认为她总是对的
Father, mother thinks that she's always right.
不要介意
You don't take it seriously!
当成是十年级生的骄傲
Just consider it as the arrogance of a 10th failed fool.
四年级生的知识分子,够了..
A 4th std passed intellectual is with me...that's more than enough
地面水泥已经破损了
Foundation slipped down because of the plaster of building has worn out.
很长时间以来, 一直这样
It's lying in this condition since a long time.
工程太小 没法找工人
Couldn't get laborers for such minor works.
所以我没有出租这个房♥间
So I've not rented this room.
如果拆了, 只需要一天
If you demolish it, then it would require just one day's work.
我可以拆除, 但必须提供工人重建
I will demolish it but you have to provide me workers to build.
今天, 我们先把木板拆掉
Today, we're removing the wooden planks from Concrete roof.
警♥察♥局的工作,从星期一开始
Flooring work would begin from Monday in Police station.
你做完之后, 我们2号♥天再做
After it's done, we'll do it the next day.
这样行吗? 好的.
- Isn't that okay? - Yes.
我要走了 午喝时间到了
I shall take leave. It's time for evening tea.
一起去
I'll also come with you.
Mr. 梭曼, 请稍候
Mr. Soma, please wait.
电影精选列表