我欠你多少钱?
How much do I owe you?
才让你请吃几次饭
I've eaten from your money several times.
我想现在就偿还
I thought of repaying that now.
你觉得怎么样?
What did you think of?
如果投诉我, 局长会责骂我
That S.l would take me to task if you complain to him against me.
不要在别人的授意下得罪我
Don't try to displease me on somebody's behest.
我也会给局长一份佣金
I also give one share of the commission to S.l.
所以向局长抱怨是没有意义的
So it's pointless to complain it to him.
如果你对我好 那就好
It's good if you are good to me
否则, 我将结束您的工程
Otherwise, I'll put an end to your project here.
我们知道局长相当正义
We also know S.l Suresh Babu quite well
他不会支持你这么低劣的活动
He'll not support you for all such cheap activities.
你皮痒吗
What's itching you?
是的, 我太痒了 我得去看医生
Yes of late, I've too much of itching. I'll have to consult doctor.
来吧, 我给你挠痒痒
Come then, I shall scratch it for you.
我明白 你这个人为了钱 啥都敢干
Yes I know. You'll do any odd jobs for money.
走开
Move away.
乔治库蒂, 有一天你会栽倒我手里
Georgekutty, I'll get you one day in my hands.
我会把帐算清楚
I'll settle my scores that clay.
不要制♥造♥麻烦, 先生
Don't create trouble sir.
来时像老虎, 走时像老鼠
Had come like a Tiger and gone like a mouse.
你给自己添了很大♥麻♥烦
Why are you taking trouble for me?
他是个警♥察♥ 你不该惹他
He's a Policeman. You shouldn't have got his wrath.
我为什么要害怕警♥察♥?
Why should I be afraid of Police?
我从来没有藐视法律
I've not flouted law till such time.
将来也不打算
And don't intend to do it in future also.
给我一元 就够了
Give me one One is enough.
听我说 我回家再给你
Listen to me. I'll go home and give you.
现在就给
I asked you to give.
等等 会给你的的
Wait, you'll get it from me.
安娇, 你家在附近? -是
- Anju, is your house close by? - Yes
你认得吗?varun?
- You recognize? - Varun?
幸运 你还没忘记我?
Lucky!! You've not forgotten me?
为什么来这里?
Why are you here?
其实我是来看你的
I actually came to see you.
妈妈我饿了, 给我弄点吃的
Mother I'm hungry, get me something to eat.
马上给你
I'll give you right now.
购买♥♥的物品呐? -姐姐在后面
- Have you purchased the items? - Sister is coming behind with the items.
米饭在那里, 吃吧
Flattened rice is there. Take it.
姐姐还没回来?
Hasn't your sister come yet?
你说她在后面
You told me that she was coming behind you
我们一起去泽维尔叔叔家
We were together up to Xavier uncle's house.
然后我跑回家
Then I ran and came home.
她去哪了?
Where did she go?
妈妈, 从商店买♥♥来的东西都在房♥间里
Mother, all that purchased from the shop are in the room.
是的妈妈
Yes mother.
安娇, 你在里面干什么?
Anju, what are you doing inside?
叫你多少次
How many times did I call you?
不能回答我吗
Couldn't you respond me?
可能是用 lpod 在听歌♥
May be she was listening to songs from lpod.
煮好了咖啡 想喝就去拿吧
I've kept your coffee there. Take it if you need.
没必要吓我一跳
She has frightened me unnecessarily.
不要害怕
Don't get afraid.
除了我没人看过这个视频
Nobody has seen this video other than me.
也不会有人看到它
And nobody would see it also.
而且, 我会在你面前删除它, 好吗?
Not only that, I shall delete it in front of you, okay?
但如果删除它, 你达成我的愿望
But if you want me to delete it, then you'll have to fulfill my wish.
安娇,我给你说
I've something to talk to you Anju.
今晚11点 我会到你家后院
I'll come to your backyard at 11 tonight.
安娇, 你得出来
Anju, you'll have to come out.
不, 我不会来的
No, I won't come.
我不会来的
I won't come.
你为什么哭?
Shucks! Why are you crying for?
我不是来找你麻烦的
I've not come to trouble you.
如果我真的想做, 早就给朋友们看了,
If I really want to do, I can show this to my friends,
我有上传到网上吗?
Upload it in internet. Did I do that?
没有, 因为我爱你
Why? Because of the love I've for you.
所以,你今晚必须出来
So as I said, you'll have to come out tonight.
不, 我不会
No, I will not.
好吧,影片明天会出现在网上,
Tomorrow, if it comes in the internet,
我不会为你和你的家人所面临的羞辱负责
I'll not be responsible for the humiliation faced by you and your family
你可以静悄悄地解决这个问题
If you think, you can solve this issue silently.
如果你告诉父母或者今晚不出来
If you try to inform your parents or don't come out tonight,
不!我希望你不会笨到那样做
No! I've hope that you won't do like that.
拜托Varun!请不要
Please Varun! Please don't trouble me.
总之 我们今晚11点在你家后院见
Okay then let's meet tonight at 11 pm at your backyard.
你为什么还躺着 你不喝咖啡
Why are you lying down? You didn't have coffee?
我不喝 我休息一下
I don't need it. Let me lie down for some time.
我头疼
I've headache.
我告诉过你多少次,不要用 lpod 听歌♥
How many times have I told you not to hear songs through that lpod?
所以你头疼
That's why you have headache.
要吃止痛药吗?
Shall I give you medicine?
不需要妈妈,让我睡一会儿
No need mother. Let me sleep for a while.
那你睡吧
Okay then you sleep.
亲爱的, 你为什么不去吃晚饭呢?
Dear, why don't you take dinner?
你知道现在几点了吗?
You know what's the time now?
大雨!会有麻烦吗?
Heavy rain! Will be in trouble?
你闭嘴!总是胡说八道!
You shut up! Always talk nonsense!
好吧我走了
Okay then I take leave.
你有雨伞吗? -有的
- You've an umbrella? - Yes
那就走吧
Then go.
安娇, 你做了一件蠢事
Anju ,You did a foolish thing.
你还不明白严重性吗
Still you didn't understand the seriousness of it.
没关系!你马上就会明白的
Doesn't matter! You'll realize it immediately.
Varun 请!别惹我
Varun please! Don't trouble me.
其实我没有兴趣折磨你
Actually I was not interested to trouble you.
但你抛弃了我
But you ditched me.
你会后悔的
You'll feel for it.
尊敬的
Dean"
亲爱的
Dear..
我们是可怜的人!从没有打扰过你
We're Poor people! We didn't disturb you in any way.
为什么要折磨我们?
Then why are you tormenting us?
你没有妈妈和妹妹吗?
Don't you have a mother and sister?
别毁了我女儿的生活
Don't destroy my daughter's life.
不是我想做,是你逼的
It's not me who does it, but it's you.
你看这个!
You see this!
只是因为你干涉了
Just because you interfered,
明天整网上都能看到
Tomorrow the entire world would see this in internet.
请不要让我们失望
Please don't let us down.
这样 全家人都要自杀
Then the whole family has to commit suicide.
好吧, 我删除它
Okay I shall delete it.
但作为回报,我需要你的女儿几分钟
But in return, I need your daughter for few minutes.
不 我不允许
No I won't permit.
离开.
Leave.
尊敬的
Dean
别毁了我女儿的生命
Don't destroy my daughter's life.
不要毁坏我们的家庭
Don't devastate our family.
别折磨我们
Don't torment us.
她是个年轻女孩!别毁了她的未来
She's a young girl! Don't ruin her future!
请不要
Please no.
好吧 我不会毁了她的未来
Okay I won't ruin her future.
作为回报, 你满足我的愿望就足够了
In return, it's enough if you fulfill my wish.
讨厌!谁弄脏了地板?
Yuck! Who dirtied the floor?
父亲.
Father.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
作为回报, 只要你满足我的愿望就足够了
In return, it's enough if you fulfill my wish.
安娇
哎呀 Varun?!!
Shucks!! Varun?!!
母亲.
电影精选列表